Big Bang Theory - Vegas

Story Info
The girls go to Vegas.
7.2k words
4.69
16.3k
17

Part 48 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
588 Followers

(My interpretation of S8, E5; The Focus Attenuation)

(Fictional story about fictional characters)

Setting his tray down on the table in the Cal Tech cafeteria, Raj Koothrapalli announced, "I read where someone discovered a way to convert footsteps into electromagnetic energy, so that you can charge your cell phone while walking."

"We had that idea years ago, why didn't we do something with it," asked Leonard Hofstadter.

"I think it's because we left the diagram on the table in the restaurant and none of us wanted to walk back and get it," Howard Wolowitz quipped.

"No," Sheldon Cooper declared, "I'll tell you exactly what happened. You thought of that idea on September 22, and exactly two days later Penny moved in across the hall and so much blood rushed to your genitals that your brain became a ghost town."

"That's not what happened," Leonard objected.

"I remember it distinctly because I had just composed my annual poem commemorating Dr. Seuss' death," Sheldon added.

"Penny is not the reason I did not pursue that idea," Leonard told him.

"Oh really," Sheldon asked, "tell me...since she moved in what has been your greatest accomplishment."

"Easy," Raj smiled, "sleeping with Penny."

"Getting Penny to go back out with him after she dumped him...several times," chuckled Howard.

"Tricking Penny into getting engaged," Raj continued.

"And a few weeks ago he almost did a pull-up," Howard kidded him.

Looking smug, Leonard stated, "I think someone owes me an apology...and by the way...SHE asked me to marry her."

"Well don't feel so bad," Sheldon admitted, "I think we have all been distracted since the girls came into our lives."

"So you admit Amy is a distraction," Howard inquired.

"Oh very much so," Sheldon confessed, pulling his phone out of his pocket, "listen to this from two days ago.."Hi, hope you're having a good day"...who can think with this constant sexting."

"Maybe we have lost our focus," Leonard admitted.

"Yeah, it wouldn't hurt us to get together for a little brainstorming," Howard said.

"Ooo, like our own science retreat," Raj giggled.

"My cousin has a cabin in the woods," Howard suggested.

"I'm not going to a cabin in the woods," Sheldon declared, "have you seen Cabin In The Woods."

"We could go to a hotel," Leonard offered.

"Have you seen The Shining," Sheldon asked.

"Well then we can just stay here," Leonard said.

"Now you're talking," Sheldon agreed.

Later that day, Leonard knocked on the door to 4B and when Penny answered, "hey," he asked, "hey...the guys and I were talking about having a kind of science retreat this weekend and I was wondering if that was OK...I know we talked about going to brunch this weekend."

Before he could continue, Penny turned to Amy, who was sitting on her sofa, and asked, "weekend in Vegas?"

"Yes," Amy answered immediately.

Bernadette came out of the bathroom and Penny wanted to know, "girls weekend in Vegas, Bernadette...you in?"

"Hell yeah," Bernadette jumped at the opportunity.

Leaving Leonard standing speechless in the open doorway, Penny retrieved her cell phone and said, "I'll check flights."

Bernadette was already punching in numbers, "I'll check hotels."

Amy stood up and headed to the bathroom, "I'll check my underpants...I'm so excited, I think I peed."

A stunned look on his face, Leonard walked back across the hall and drolly informed Sheldon, "I think they're OK with it...girls weekend in Vegas."

"Speaking of Las Vegas," Sheldon answered, never taking his eyes off the laptop screen, "do you know what the dot on a die is called."

"What," Leonard asked.

"You know...a die...the singular of dice," Sheldon condescendingly explained, "do you know what the dots are called."

"No...I don't...nor do I care," Leonard told him.

Continuing without even listening to Leonard's reply, Sheldon said, "pips...they are called pips."

"Thank you so much for that information," Leonard sarcastically answered.

"You're welcome," Sheldon droned, "with my superior intellect, it is my duty to educate those less intelligent in the world...you know...everyone else." Leonard just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

In the huge room they reserved, which was nearly big enough to be considered a suite, the three girlfriends were getting ready for their evening out. Amy was dressed in her usual "grandmother" style: orthopedic shoes, ankle length skirt, and shirt topped with a sweater. Bernadette was a knockout in her little black dress and high heels. Penny, of course, oozed sexuality in her extremely little black dress held up by a thin strap around her graceful neck. The dress was so short that when she sat on the edge of the bed to strap on her stiletto heels, you could see the tiny black thong between her legs. Amy did not miss this attraction and Penny caught her staring at her crotch.

It was no secret that Amy had a crush on Penny, as she was always commenting on her beauty and hotness. It made Penny uncomfortable sometimes, and even Bernadette would often comment on Amy's fixation. Once when Penny was contemplating a breakup with Leonard, Bernadette had quipped, "I'm sure Amy would be happy to step in and take his place."

"Well, where do you want to go first," Penny asked as she pressed her legs together.

"There's a cover band in the lounge and they play Barry Manilow," Amy urged, reading from the hotel pamphlet.

"No," Penny stated.

"But they're called Fairly Manilow," Amy continued hopefully.

"Let's see...no," Penny confirmed.

"What do you want to do first," Bernadette asked Penny.

"Well...this is Vegas; so I want to get a pitcher of margaritas...drink until I vomit on the roulette wheel and then watch it fly all over the casino," Penny answered.

"But what if we don't want to vomit," Amy asked.

"Oh, once I do...you will...that's why they give you those buckets," Penny assured her.

Just then a text alert sounded on Penny's phone and when she read it, she frowned. "It's from my boss...they moved my field evaluation up to Monday. That means that instead of a week to study, I only have two days. It's kind of a big deal. Let me do a little studying and I'll catch up to you guys later."

"Are you sure," Bernadette asked.

"Yeah...it's fine. You got me this job and I want to do well," Penny told her, I know you work in Research, but word around the Sales division is that my boss can be extremely tough...and that he's gay so all this won't do me any good," as she ran her hands up and down her hourglass torso.

"Yeah, I hear he's a real tool," Bernadette confirmed.

As they were leaving the room, Amy began, "since Penny's not going..."

"We're not seeing Fairly Manilow," Bernadette affirmed.

In the hotel bar, Amy and Bernadette were sipping the largest margaritas on the Sunset Strip through straws and Amy suggested, "maybe after this you'll be ready for some Fairly Manilow."

"I think after this I'll be dead," Bernadette joked.

"Look at us," Amy began, "we're out in a bar while Penny's up in the room studying...what a nerd."

"I'm proud of her," Bernadette said, "she really is acting responsibly."

"Yeah...but enough about Penny. We're always talking about how hot Penny is...but look at us...we're looking good. Better than good...look at you...you're body's banging. How big are those Hadron Colliders anyway."

"Stop Amy, you're embarrassing me," Bernadette admitted, knowing now how uncomfortable Amy made Penny feel.

An hour later, Penny heard knocking on the door and distinct giggling on the other side. "Open up...hotel security...we have a complaint about someone in this room pooping on a party," Bernadette's voice stated. She and Amy burst into the room, Bernadette still chewing on her margarita straw.

"You girls look like you're having a good time," Penny told them as they staggered into the room.

"Oh, we're having the best time," Amy slurred her words, "we found a place where they have Australian male strippers."

Swiveling her hips, Bernadette explained, "we wanted to see if they twirled their junk in the opposite direction."

"That sounds like fun, but I have a little more studying to do," Penny admitted.

"Come on," Bernadette said, "do you want to stay here like a loser, or watch me climb into an Australian man's pouch like a baby kangaroo."

"I think I need to come with you guys to keep an eye on you," Penny surrendered, "but I'm bringing my laptop to study."

Back in the lounge of an adjoining hotel, Penny glanced up from her laptop and watched as Bernadette slipped a dollar bill into the leopard-skin print bikini briefs of one of the faux-Chippendale dancers. There were three male dancers and they did indeed have very toned bodies as they danced in their briefs and cowboy boots. "Have you ever seen such fine bodies," Amy asked, "we had some nice cadavers in my Anatomy class, but none of them moved like this."

"Come on Penny," Bernadette urged, "how can you study when all this fine male flesh is on display. If you stuff one bill into their pants, we'll let you go back to the room where it's quiet."

Looking up at the sweaty bodies, Penny studied the dancers and agreed. Taking a five dollar bill from Bernadette, Penny stood in front of the men, admiring their hard bodies. Staring at the waistband of the black dancer, she sucked in her breath at what she thought she saw. It was hard to see with the leopard print, but it looked like there was a hose in his briefs that came up from his crotch and hugged his waistband all the way to his side. It couldn't be real, she thought, and decided to find out. As she stuffed the bill in the side of his underwear, she squeezed the lump and sure enough it felt like flesh. If real, his meat must be a foot long, she guessed as she backed away and sat back down. As if reading her mind, the handsome black dancer grinned at her and nodded his head in thanks.

"Ok...I'm going back up to the room and study a little more," Penny told her friends, "if you're still down here when I finish...I'll join you."

An hour later, there was a commotion outside her door, whispered voices and then: knock, knock, knock, "Penny;" knock, knock, knock, "Penny;" knock, knock, knock, "Penny;" followed by distinctive giggling. Without waiting for an answer, the door slammed open and in rushed Bernadette, Amy, and the three dancers from the club...still dressed in their costumes, and nothing else.

"Did you think it was Sheldon," Amy asked..."surprise."

"Yeah...what the Hell," Penny exclaimed, rising from her desk chair.

"We decided to bring the party to you," Bernadette gushed as she leaned against the tallest dancer. "This is Wade," Bernadette introduced her; "and this is Rick," indicating the shortest dancer who was built like a brick wall; "and last but certainly not least, this is Jamal," gesturing toward the black stripper.

He smiled at Penny and acknowledged, "I remember you...you were the bold one."

She actually blushed, remembering her actions, and greeted him, "yeah...hi, I'm Penny."

"Now you can't poop on the party," Amy slurred as she set a bottle of tequila on the desk.

"They let you walk around like that," Penny asked, indicating the dancers' skimpy attire.

"No one even gave a second glance," Bernadette offered, "this is Vegas...anything goes."

Amy whispered in Penny's ear and Penny thought she could probably get drunk on Amy's breath: "Bernadette paid them three hundred dollars apiece to give us a private show...she makes a lot of money, you know."

"I know," Penny agreed, "well let's get this party started...hand me that bottle while I find some music." She quickly located some bass-heavy dance music on her phone and they all grabbed one of the hotel's complimentary glasses and poured the tequila. Penny was way behind the others, so she just swigged straight from the bottle while Bernadette raided all the tiny liquor bottles from the mini-fridge. The guys started dancing as if they were still in the club and the girls joined in. Penny had kicked off her heels when she was working at the desk, so she had no trouble sliding her feet on the thick carpet, but Bernadette's heels kept getting stuck, so she stopped and kicked them off...one of them narrowly missing a painting on the wall.

Penny's dress was so short that when she raised her arms and twirled, her perfectly round ass cheeks were plainly visible, and the male dancers certainly noticed. It was also obvious that Penny had neglected to wear a bra as her ample breasts bounced and wobbled. As they all bumped and ground their bodies together, the girls found their crotches becoming very moist and the bulges in the men's briefs continued to grow. The strippers kicked off their uncomfortable boots without even missing a step, as a light sheen of perspiration glowed on their skin. Amy downed another shot, and abruptly sat on the edge of one of the beds to keep from collapsing on the floor. Her head was spinning uncontrollably and within two minutes she had passed out.

The male dancers surrounded the two gorgeous blondes and started to rub their groins against them suggestively, wondering how far the two beauties were willing to go. Bernadette answered their silent question by dropping to her knees in front of Wade (the tall one), leaning forward, and clamping down on his waistband with her teeth. Slowly, she bent her body downward, pulling his briefs down his muscular legs. Pulling them awkwardly over his bulge, she was rewarded when his penis sprang upward and then back down, slapping her in the face. Giggling, Bernadette sat back on her heels admiring his manhood. It was at least ten inches long, but not overly thick...resembling a pepperoni stick. With a glazed look on her face, she reached out with both hands and wrapped her tiny fingers around the warm pole, while Wade kicked his briefs aside. "Penny, have you ever seen such a fine piece of meat," she asked.

"I'll let you know in a minute," Penny answered as she grasped the sides of Jamal's shorts and yanked them downward. "Oh my God," she squealed as Jamal's prick gained it's freedom. As anticipated from her earlier squeeze, his cock was at least twelve inches in length and as thick as a soda can. Dropping down to slide his briefs off his feet, Penny was drawn to the drop of pre-cum on his purple crown and gently flicked her tongue out to capture it. He grasped the sides of her head in his huge hands, running his fingers through her short, silky hair and tried to hold her steady, hoping to slide his prick through her ruby red lips. She swiftly, and unexpectedly jumped to her feet and excitedly stated, "wait...wait...there's something we have to do first."

Penny grasped Jamal's pole as if it were a leash and led him over to the bed where Amy was unconscious. She carefully arranged his shlong so that it rested on Amy's chin, retrieved her phone from the desk and began to snap pictures. "Kneel down and stick your head under her skirt," she directed, and Jamal followed her cues. "Amy is going to die when we show her these pictures," Penny laughed out loud. Jamal stood back up and Penny reached under Amy's skirt and pulled her modest "granny" panties down and off her legs. "Wow...time to get the old weed-whacker out Amy," she blurted out when she saw the jungle between her legs. Throwing Amy's panties into the garbage can, Penny giggled, "she will totally freak when she can't find her panties."

"You've been such a good sport," Penny told Jamal, "I think you deserve a reward." Standing in front of him, she reached behind her neck, untied the string holding her dress, and then just stood up straight and let gravity take it's course. The black cloth slowly fell down over her wide hips, revealing her incredible naked body in slow motion. She kicked the dress to the side where it landed at Amy's feet and stood before Jamal wearing only the tiniest of black thongs.

"Nice," was all Jamal had to say as he stared at the blonde goddess. Her breasts were absolute perfection: a full 36 C with just a slight droop, topped by pink gumdrop nipples surrounded by large elliptical areola. She began to dance circles around the large black dancer, stopping to rub her totally firm cheeks into his crotch.

Wade stood behind Bernadette, unzipped her short dress and proclaimed, "I think it's time you got naked." The top of her head was at his chest level and she giggled as he grasped the shoulder straps of her dress and proceeded to pull it upward over her head. Everyone in the room watched as the dress cleared her shoulders and her huge bra-less breasts flopped down against her chest.

As Wade finished pulling off her dress and Bernadette's long blond hair cascaded down over her milky white shoulders, Penny shouted, "you slut." Bernadette had been completely "commando," and was now totally nude, except for her heels. Her 34 D tits were too huge on her munchkin-like body, and she actually looked top-heavy. Her large brown areola were topped by long erect nipples that threatened to poke someone's eye out. She had a dark blond landing-strip above her slit and her fleshy lips hung down like flaps.

Motioning for Rick to approach her, she deftly grabbed the sides of his briefs and shoved them down his stout legs. His prick waved in front of him like a soda can; relatively short, but very thick. "You seemed overdressed," she explained as she wrapped her right hand around his penis as Wade rubbed his erection between her fleshy ass cheeks.

Penny dropped to her knees in front of Jamal, placed his dark pole between her firm breasts and then used her hands to squeeze them together, trapping his meat. His pre-cum serving to lubricate the channel between her tits, Jamal started to slide his prick up and down the warm valley. It was like watching a huge black snake emerge and then retreat back into it's burrow as he fucked her tits.

Bernadette had bent over at the waist, sticking her ample cheeks up in the air and was licking the length of Rick's fat dick, swirling her tongue all around the crown. Wade kneeled down, urged her to spread her legs and then grasped her lengthy labia between his thumbs and forefingers. He pulled her slippery flaps as wide as he could and began to lap at her slit like a child licking an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Bernadette shuddered as she felt Wade's warm tongue probe her opening, and she increased her attack on Rick's stout meat. She couldn't quite get the head into her mouth, but continued to clean his prick with her tongue and fondle his scrotum.

Standing up behind her, Wade rubbed his crown against her slit while still holding her wide open. Pushing steadily forward, he began to slide his cock up into her sopping wet hole. Bernadette paused as she felt her pussy being filled with Wade's log. He just kept sliding and sliding inside her until finally bumping her cervix. What he lacked in girth, he more than made up for in length, as his balls finally rested against her ass. Wade grasped her waist and held himself inside her, grinding his groin against her ass. Finally Bernadette demanded, "are you going to go to sleep, or are you going to fuck me."

"Feisty bitch, aren't you," Wade commented as he began to withdraw the entire length of his prick. With one hand on her back, and spanking her plump ass as hard as he could with the other; Wade began to fuck her as hard as he could. He rammed his cock in and out of her juicy hole as fast and violently as he could, his balls slapping against her cheeks. Bernadette tried to keep licking Rick's fat meat, but her body was bouncing too strenuously for her tongue to keep in contact. Her mammoth tits were swinging and swaying under her, slapping against her chest like giant water balloons.

"Oh yeah...fuck me...just like that...fuck me," Bernadette ordered, grabbing onto Rick's waist for support.

shaggy77
shaggy77
588 Followers