Big Bang Theory - Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and Wade leaned over each side of the bed and attached their lips to Penny's engorged nipples, flicking them with their tongues and nibbling on the nubs. "Oh God...oh God," Penny squealed, "fuck me...fuck me." The wide glass sliding in and out of her cunt was incredibly erotic and Jamal pitched in by sucking her erect clit into his mouth and then gently biting down. "Holy fucking shit," Penny screamed as her body convulsed and her cum leaked out of her hole, fuck me...fuck me."

As Penny's body relaxed on the bed, Bernadette slowly slid the, now white, bottle out of her pussy and set it on the bed-stand. The three dancers took one last long look at the nude blondes and casually got dressed. "Thanks for a great night," Jamal told his hosts as they opened the door to go. It had indeed been a great night: he had fucked two gorgeous women and was also three hundred dollars richer.

Bernadette crawled up on the bed next to Penny and they fell asleep almost immediately. In the morning when they showed the pictures to a hung-over Amy, she was mortified. When she asked for details, all Penny would say was, "you were an animal."

"But...but...my panties are missing," Amy gasped.

Bernadette added, "just remember: what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas" and she winked at Penny.

The only thing the guys accomplished on their science-retreat weekend was watching the movies Back To The Future, and Ghostbusters.

(Happy Holidays to my loyal readers and thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect but it's just for fun. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.)