Big Bang Theory - Wine Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is good," she assured them, "is it a family business?" They confirmed that it was, as Miguel poured her another cup, and they all drank freely. The six conversed as if they were longtime friends, except for the fact that Penny only understood about half of what they were saying, as they spoke in a combination of English and "Spanish. At some point Rodrigo produced a guitar and began to play festive tunes. Penny didn't recognize any of the melodies, but they reminded her of the music you always heard in old Western films and TV shows. Every time she moved in her chair, her short dress rode up her legs until most of her smooth thigh was exposed, and the workers kept sneaking lascivious looks at each other; one thing on their minds.

Julio and Juan began to dance around the room, clapping their hands to the beat of the song and Miguel offered her his hand in an invitation to dance. Feeling no pain, she readily extended her hand and they swirled around the bunkhouse. They kept changing partners until she had danced with everyone except Rodrigo, the guitarist. "You're a great dancer," Juan praised her and the others agreed. In her condition, she was so flattered that she kept dancing and twirling around the room while they formed a circle and just watched her. When she twirled, her flimsy dress raised up nearly to the bottom of her perfectly round cheeks, and her braless breasts bounced and wobbled enticingly.

Rodrigo changed the beat of the music and the others began to clap rhythmically to encourage her performance. All Penny could hear was the applause and the whistles, and her only desire at the moment was to please her audience. From experience, the easiest way to please them was to lose her dress and show them "the girls." As they whistled louder, Penny shrugged the this straps off her shoulders and slipped them down her arms. Continuing to swirl, slower because she was getting dizzy, she tugged the dress downward until her wonderful breasts popped out the top. The workers hollered as they stared at the most perfect set of tits they had ever seen.

Grinning from ear to ear at the adulation, Penny began to gyrate her hips, causing her breasts to bounce and sway. The more she danced in front of the men, the more aroused she was becoming and it was only a matter of time before she started to shove the frilly dress down over her hips until it slid to the floor. Clad only in her flats and a tiny pale blue thong, she swayed her hips from side to side as the men clapped and hooted, inching closer. Even Rodrigo stopped playing and watched as the gorgeous blond strutted her stuff. She was absolutely a dream come true and they surrounded her body. Before she could blink, there were ten hands caressing her skin and it felt incredibly good.

Her head was spinning as Juan kneeled in front of her, grasped the sides of her thong and peeled it down her long legs. He just sat back on his heels and exclaimed; "pelado;" commenting on her totally bare mound, which was already glistening. As soon as he pulled her panties off her foot, she eagerly spread her legs wide, inviting his attention. Leaning in, Juan inhaled the scent of her arousal and then roughly buried his face between her thighs. Miguel and Julio leaned in to attach their lips to her engorged nipples, sucking them into their mouths while fondling her soft mounds. Rodrigo kneeled behind her magnificent body and kneaded the most perfect cheeks he had ever seen. Frankie was more than content to run his hands up and down her torso, marveling at her soft, smooth flesh.

Juan let his nose slide up and down her wet slit before raising his head a couple inches and penetrating her mound with his tongue. Her mind already clouded with alcohol, Penny just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of having so many erogenous zones stimulated at the same time. "This pussy even tastes sweet," Juan mumbled as he licked her slit. Frankie broke away from her body, grabbed a thick blanket off one of the bunks and covered the picnic table with it. Reading Frankie's mind, Julio and Miguel walked her over to the table and urged her to sit on the edge. As she watched, the farm workers kicked off their boots and shoved their jeans and shorts down off their legs. Suddenly Penny was surrounded by hard cocks; and not the least bit alarmed...just horny.

Sitting on the edge of the table, she spread her legs as wide as she could, reached down with both hands, pinched her plump labia between her fingers and pulled them apart. The workers just stood there staring at the most beautiful woman they had ever seen until she spoke: "well are you just going to stand there, or are you gonna fuck me." Juan, his eight inch prick in his hand, jumped between her amazing legs and rubbed his crown against her sopping wet slit. Aiming at the bright pink hole between her legs, he shoved forward and buried his pole deep inside her pussy. "Fuck yeah," she shrieked as Juan's dick slid all the way up her hole. Letting go of her lips, she put her hands behind her on the table for support as Juan began to roughly fuck her. "Fuck me...fuck my cunt," she moaned as he drilled her.

"This is one tight pussy," Juan exclaimed as he thrust up inside her, again and again. Grinning, Frankie stepped up beside Juan and presented his seven inch pole to her already filled slit. Using his thumbs, Frankie spread her lips as wide as he dared before nudging his purple head against Juan's prick and thrusting forward. Looking down, Penny watched as her fleshy lips spread and Frankie's prick penetrated her already full hole.

"Holy crap on a cracker," she screamed as she felt her pussy being stretched. Smiling, Juan and Frankie began to fuck her; simultaneously driving their cocks up into her. "Oh my God," she yelled, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." With every thrust, the more her pussy expanded as they scraped her vaginal walls. Her ass squirmed against the blanket as they rammed their poles into her pussy. She lay back against the table and Miguel and Rodrigo attacked her fat nipples, massaging and kneading her wonderful breasts.

Julio jumped up onto the table, straddled her head and forced his eight inches between her lips as she moaned. He shoved his crown down into her throat as his balls rested on her forehead. As if by reflex, she sucked him into her mouth like a baby bird at feeding time. "Maravilloso," Julio exclaimed as he felt her talented throat squeezing his meat. "She sucks like a milker," he told his friends, meaning a milking machine for cows.

"And she fucks like a whore," Juan answered, "and that's a good thing," he continued, smiling at Penny. Her wonderful ass was writhing against the blanket as Juan and Frankie stretched her pussy with every thrust. She mumbled something that was unintelligible due to the shaft in her mouth, and they continued to ram their rods up into her hole. With two cocks in her pussy and both nipples being sucked and nibbled, it was nearly impossible to concentrate on the meat in her mouth, so Penny reached up and fondled Julio's scrotum trying to coax him to finish. It worked as Julio stared down at the face of a blond angel sucking his meat and exploded in her mouth.

A more inexperienced cock-sucker would have choked on his massive load as it filled her throat, but not Penny who considered herself a pro. She wondered when was the last time he had ejaculated, as squirt after squirt filled her mouth. Fastening her lips around his shaft, she made sure that not a single drop escaped as he slid his dick out of her mouth. Frankie and Juan were banging her pussy as hard as they could, both reaching their climax. When she felt that familiar heat inside her, Penny screamed: "yesss...yesss, fill my cunt." They were more than eager to fulfill her request as they began to fill her hole with cum. Miguel and Rodrigo stood back from the table and watched Penny's incredible body twitch and jerk as their friends pumped into her pussy.

Frankie and Juan shoved as far up her hole as they could, grinding their groins against her mound as they shot her full of their semen. Penny's naked body stiffened and then relaxed as her climax subsided. The two workers backed away from the table and watched their poles slip out of Penny's wide open pussy. As soon as they slid out, their combined cum began to drip out of her slit and down the crack of her ass. Miguel hopped up on the table and lay back against the blanket, his slender six inch penis pointed toward the ceiling. "I've wanted that ass since I saw the wind blow her skirt up this morning," he declared and Penny smiled at the compliment.

Her hand slipped as she crawled backward between his legs and she was thankful that the blanket kept her from getting any splinters. Luckily Juan and Frankie's lubrication had spread over her butt, and she raised up over Miguel's lap. When she was hovered over his groin, she felt him wiggling his crown, trying to find her asshole. As soon as she felt him nudge against her sphincter ring, Penny slowly lowered her ass until his head popped through her muscle ring and into her ass. "Mmmmm," she groaned as he pushed upward into her rear tunnel, stretching it as he proceeded. She had never been a fan of anal sex, but with her head spinning, it somehow seemed exciting. Lower and lower she dropped until she was sitting on his lap; fully impaled on his shaft.

Maybe it was because the alcohol had relaxed her muscles, but for whatever reason, the sensation of having his prick in her ass was not altogether unpleasant. It's snugness was actually quite comforting. "If you thought her pussy was tight, you should feel her ass," Miguel bragged. Rodrigo and Julio climbed up onto the table; each grasping one of her wonderful legs and spreading them as wide as they could. Kneeling between her and Miguel's outstretched legs they rubbed their fat crowns against her battered labia; and Penny knew immediately what they had in mind.

Feeling Miguel's slender shaft twitching in her ass, Penny dreamily (and drunkenly) told them: "fuck me...go ahead...fuck me." Her hole had already been stretched and they could see her pink inner flesh as they pressed against her juicy slit. She could feel the pressure against her slit as they pushed forward; and then suddenly they were inside her. Gaining entrance together, Julio and Rodrigo shoved forward, sliding their poles up into her hole until they were firmly wedged inside her. "Oh my God, yessss...stretch my fucking cunt," she wailed as her incredible body was stretched by three cocks. Miguel began to slowly slide in and out of her tight ass, and Rodrigo and Julio started to fuck her pussy simultaneously; all three pricks fucking her at the same time.

"Oh my God, I love cock," Penny squealed as they impaled her naked body. They began to work up a rhythm, fucking her harder and harder, her body shaking and marvelous breasts bouncing off her chest. "Yesss, yesss...fuck me," she screamed as they drove up into her body. Julio and Rodrigo leaned forward, fastened their lips around her areola and began to suck her gumdrop nipples into their mouths, while running their hands up and down her smooth torso. The sensation of their shafts sliding in and out of her holes was exquisite and when they bit down on her nipples, Penny's body convulsed. Her rectal and vaginal muscles clamped down on their cocks and all three farm workers lost control at the same time.

It felt to Penny like her entire body was being flooded as they began to pump their loads into her holes. Cum began to squirt out around the shafts in her pussy as her hole reached its capacity. "Yesss...fill my holes," she urged as her body humped against theirs. All three men shoved into her as hard as they could, trying to pump every drop of their loads into this blond goddess. Feeling three cocks twitching and squirting inside her triggered multiple orgasms in Penny and her nude body squirmed between them. Julio and Rodrigo finished and slowly backed away and hopped off the table. Penny's slit stayed wide open and their combined semen drooled out and spread over Miguel's groin as he lifted her off him.

He set her down beside him on the table and she lay back, relaxing and savoring the climax. When she had somewhat regained her composure, Penny slid off the table, on wobbly legs, and quickly dressed. She had only worn the two garments, so it was a simple task. Julio looked at the clock on the wall and stated: "we finished just in time, the rest of the workers should be here soon." Glancing at the clock, Penny giggled because it was in the shape of a cluster of grapes. She carefully walked back to the farmhouse and was actually pleased to see that Leonard was still asleep, because she quickly slipped into the shower. After scrubbing the afternoon's debauchery off her, she dressed in the plush white robe the B&B had provided and lay down beside her still feverish husband.

It was still a couple hours before her spa appointment and she was thinking seriously of cancelling it. As she snuggled against him, Leonard woke up and smiled when he saw the love of his life beside him. He drank the rest of his water bottle and Penny replaced it. He said he was feeling a little better...just absolutely exhausted. Penny told him she was going to cancel her appointment and he urged her not to: "no, please go and try to enjoy yourself. I already feel so guilty for ruining this trip...I want you to go. I'm probably just going to go back to sleep." She knew he was correct by the way his speech was all mumbled, and sure enough, almost before he could finish talking; he was asleep.

If there had been a TV in the room, she probably would have stayed...but there wasn't. She felt so sorry for Leonard, and didn't want him to feel guilty for her missing out, so she decided to go. The spa building was only a short walk from the farmhouse so she dressed in her trusty orange bikini and the plush robe with "Heritage Winery" stitched on the lapel. She wasn't sure how to dress for the massage, but would figure it out when she got there. Having downed a bottle of water, she wasn't quite so shaky on her feet, but her head was still definitely a little foggy as she entered the spa. After checking her in, the attendant directed her to a warm spring bath, that was a natural occurrence on the property.

Part of the package was a champagne and cheese tray, and Penny suddenly realized how hungry she was. Knowing she certainly didn't need the champagne, she was reluctant to drink; but at the first sip, she was hooked. The spring was so warm and inviting that the cold champagne was the perfect compliment and she soon finished the entire bottle. Her pores and veins were so wide open from the heat, that the alcohol was absorbed almost immediately into her bloodstream and when it was time to climb out of the pool, she nearly fell. The attendant made sure she had plenty of fluffy, soft towels and directed her to the massage room. "You're Sam's last appointment of the evening, so don't let him rush you...make sure you get your money's worth. He's really great and you'll leave feeling like a limp noodle."

Untying her robe, Penny admitted: "I'm not really sure how to dress for a massage. Should I leave the bikini on?"

Pam, the attendant told her: "well if you do it's going to get stained from the oils. Most customers just wear the robe and let Sam cover the private parts with a towel...he's very discreet. So just lie down on the table when you're ready and cover yourself with the robe; he should be right in. I'll be leaving soon, so I won't be here when you finish. Sam will be locking up. Enjoy!" Penny, her head spinning from the entire day of alcohol, quickly shed the wet bikini, draped it over a chair and climbed up on the table with the help of a short stool. Laying on her stomach and making sure the robe covered her, she placed her face in the cut-out area of the professional massage table and waited.

A couple minutes later she heard someone enter the room and lifted her head off the table to check him out. She nearly gasped, "oh my God," out loud as a huge black man, clad in white scrubs entered the room. He reminded her of the death-row convict in The Green Mile; she knew the actor's name but it escaped her at the moment; right down to the shining bald head. He really was a formidable figure, but he put her immediately at ease when he smiled....it just seemed to light up the room.

He saw her sitting up and greeted her: "hi, I'm Sam and I'm your masseuse tonight." His voice was like velvet...like Barry White, and Penny already felt relaxed. He continued: "I like to mix my oils according to each customer and I'm thinking a combination of coconut and vanilla scents for you. Would that be OK?"

"Sounds great," she agreed, "and I'm Penny," wondering how he knew they were two of her favorite scents. As a matter of fact, the scent of coconut oil seemed to act almost like an aphrodisiac on her.

As he was mixing the oils into a squirt bottle, he kept talking, trying to put her at ease: "I see your suit on the chair, so I'm now going to remove your robe and cover your derriere with a towel. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, just let me know...I'm here for your pleasure." Sam had already seen her beautiful face and when he removed the robe and replaced it with a towel over her butt, he smiled at the incredible body on his table. He had absolutely no intention of rushing this massage.

If wasn't difficult for Penny to relax with all the alcohol coursing through her veins, even though she was naked in front of a stranger. Sam slid the bottle of oil into a pouch on a belt around his waist and began the massage of Penny's right arm. Rubbing the oil into her arm and shoulder, he noted: "I see your pores are flushed; you must have just soaked in the mineral springs...that's so relaxing."

"Mmmm," she just responded, totally relaxed under his touch. He continued with her left arm and then concentrated on her shoulders, noting how soft and silky her skin was.

Advancing down to her back, he continued the small-talk, his deep voice acting like a lullaby: "you have such silky skin...you must do a thorough job of moisturizing."

Nearly asleep, Penny answered: "thanks...my husband is more than eager to handle that chore." Still focusing on her back, Sam made sure to caress the sides of her breasts that had flattened out against the table. He manipulated the small of her back with his strong thumbs, just grazing the top of her cheeks as they peeked out from the towel. From there he went to the foot of the table and skillfully worked on her feet. The sensation actually seemed to make the muscles in her head relax. Working his way up her right leg, he kneaded first her calf and then her smooth thigh; sliding his hands further and further up her leg until he was at the bottom of the towel. He repeated this on her left leg.

"Would if be OK if I removed the towel so I can massage your buttocks," he innocently asked.

"Yes, please," she agreed, and felt the towel sliding off her now totally nude body. Before today, it had been a long time since anyone other than Leonard had seen her naked and Penny could feel the excitement building in the pit of her stomach. As soon as the towel was gone, Penny spread her legs a little so that Sam could have easier access to her thighs. Kneading and caressing her perfectly round cheeks, Sam watched as her legs parted even farther and he dipped his oily hands between them, just barely grazing her now exposed labia. They were already glistening, without massage oil, as his thumbs delved deep between her cheeks.

Penny's exquisite body began to fidget as he caressed her ass, and he asked: "well I think we're done with the back. Would you like the towel when you flip over."

"I don't think that'll be necessary, Sam," she stated as she slowly turned over onto her back revealing her nude body.