Big Bang Theory - Wine Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a beautiful woman," Sam complimented her as he sucked in his breath at the sight of her. Penny just smiled, her alcohol addled brain registering the compliment. It was all Sam could do to keep his composure as he stared at her nude perfection. He had seen countless customers naked, but she was definitely the finest and he vowed to take his time. Once again he started with her arms and shoulders, working the oil into her skin. Very gently he massaged her swanlike neck and proceeded down to her magnificent chest. He drizzled oil between her perfect breasts and when he went to rub her chest, she moved slightly and his hands slipped, causing his body to land on top of her; not hard but enough to soak his scrub top.

He apologized for the fall and cursed under his breath at the condition of his shirt. "Why don't you just take it off," Penny nonchalantly suggested, "I don't mind if you don't." He shrugged and pulled the top off over his head revealing a torso that looked like it was carved out of granite. This time it was Penny sucking in her breath.

"Yeah, I used to be one of those steroid popping muscle-heads on Venice Beach," he confessed, "before I knew the long term dangers...now I just do aerobics." Penny's mind was spinning back to her younger days when all she was attracted to were muscular jocks. He drooled some more oil on her stomach and began to massage it up into her chest. He made wide circles around her breasts and into her cleavage, before taking each wonderful mound, one by one and thoroughly kneading them. Sam marveled at how soft and yet firm her tits were; her areola not perfectly round, but elliptical. Working his fingers into her soft flesh, he tried to pinch her gumdrop nipples, but his slippery fingers just slipped off.

Penny's incredible body began to squirm under his expert touch and it did not go unnoticed by Sam. Proceeding downward, he rubbed her taut belly, playfully splashing the puddle that had formed in her belly button and stopped just short of her fleshy mound. Knowing that this gorgeous woman was becoming more aroused by the minute, Sam switched positions and once again began with her feet. Keeping his hands coated with oil, he worked his way up her right leg; massaging her calf and then her silky thigh. His fingers grazed her plump mound causing her to spread her legs and invite further attention, but he quickly switched to her left leg and repeated the procedure.

Her nude body was undulating under his touch, and this time when he reached her bald mound, he squirted oil on his hands and gently cupped her flesh. "Mmmm," she moaned and spread her legs even farther, making sure he got the message. Sam leaned in and began to manipulate her fleshy labia with his thumbs. He was amazed at the way her inner lips began to protrude and spread out from her slit, exposing her vivid pink inner flesh. He could tell she was completely aroused because her swollen clit was protruding like a flesh-colored pea; and he very slowly slid his large index finger up into her opening. "Oh God," she groaned and her body twitched with orgasm.

"You did pay for the Deluxe package," Sam told her, "would you like the whole thing?"

"Oh God yes," Penny gasped. Sam unhooked the oil belt, put it aside and them shoved his scrub-pants down his tree-trunk legs. "Oh my God," Penny whispered when she saw his penis. It was the largest she had ever seen on a human and the fact that it was black somehow made it seem even larger. Looking down between her flattened out breasts, it appeared obscenely large. She had once measured her forearm and it was about twelve inches, and she was certain Sam's prick was longer. It was as thick as a Coke can with an even larger deep-purple head. She watched as Sam squirted oil on his hands and then spread it over the length of his pole. He slipped his hands under her knees and pulled her slippery body down until her ass was at the end of the table.

He spread her labia with his thumbs and nudged his fat crown against her slit. When he pressed forward, her slit was so oily and wet with her own lubrication, that his head just slid off onto her belly. Releasing her lips, he held his shaft in his hand while pushing forward, and the crown spread her slit enough to poke through. "Holy crap," Penny moaned as her slit stretched as far as it had even been. Sam paused briefly and then pushed forward, sliding his monstrous prick up into her pussy. "Oh God...oh God," Penny squealed as she felt every inch of her hole being stretched. Nothing that fat had even been inside her before and the sensation was indescribably wonderful. "Oh my God your cock is so fucking big," she gasped as he split her slit.

Sam's crown nudged into her womb and he stopped pushing. He couldn't believe how tightly her tunnel was gripping his pole, and he paused to enjoy the feeling. It felt like having a blood pressure sleeve pumped up around his shaft. Slowly he began to withdraw and Penny could feel her tunnel shrinking as he did. Looking down between them she watched as his long black spear withdrew, and then just as slowly disappeared back inside her; stretching her all over again. It was unbelievable that something that large was inside her pussy. After three agonizingly slow strokes, Sam changed things up and slammed his gigantic prick up into her, his scrotum slapping against her ass cheeks.

Then he began to fuck her hard and fast, thrusting up into her and making her body jiggle on the table. Her incredible tits bounced against her chest in rhythm. Penny's eyes rolled in her head and she screamed: "holy shit...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little fucking cunt." Sam was standing on the floor and therefore had tremendous leverage as he pounded her hole. She could hear his balls slapping against her as he rammed into her pussy. She had never been so full of cock and her blond head rolled back and forth as she screeched: "oh my God I love being fucked." Sam reached up with his huge oily hands, surrounded her soft breasts and squeezed them as hard as he dared. Rolling her dark pink nipples between his fingers, he ground his pelvis against hers, trapping her clit between them.

He could feel her vaginal muscles convulse around him as she screamed at the top of her lungs: "stretch my cunt with your big black cock...fuck me...fuck me harder." The sensation of his giant pole sliding in and out of her, scraping every nerve ending in her tunnel was exquisite. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged while her naked body twitched and squirmed with multiple orgasms, "I love your fucking cock." He ran his huge hands up and down her slick sides, then pinched her clit between his thumbs as he rammed up into her as far as he could. She felt him explode inside her belly as he flooded her hole with his warm sticky cum. Yesss...yesss," she squealed, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt."

Penny loved the feel of a man's hot semen squirting up inside her; it somehow gave her a feeling of power. She began to wonder if Sam would ever stop pumping into her as he ground against her pelvis and slid his hands up to grip her waist. When he was spent, he just stood there staring at her incredible naked body, as if he were making sure it was indelibly imprinted in his brain. Finally he began to back away, and they both watched as his gigantic black hose slid out of Penny's battered slit. Her inner flesh was bright pink, flush from all the blood that had rushed to that area of her body. Immediately, his cum began to drool from her pussy and he gave her a towel to clean up.

Knowing there was a good possibility the Leonard would be awake when she went back to the room, she asked: "I know you're trying to close up and get out of here; but could I take a quick shower?"

"How could I say NO," he smiled, "I have some cleaning up to do, so be my guest." Feeling a little more sober now, she showered and walked back to the room.

Leonard was still not awake, but had finished the second bottle of water; which Penny took as a good sign. Shrugging off her robe and tossing the bikini on the bed post, she backed onto the bed so that Leonard was spooning her naked body, lay her head of the pillow, and realized how utterly exhausted she was. He woke up for a few seconds, tightened his arms around her, and remarked: "mmm, coconut and vanilla...nice." She had neglected a spot just behind her ear and he had quickly recognized the scent. As she lay there, totally contented, she tried to remember all her adventures that day and realized that of all the orgasms she had...no one had made her squirt.

There was only one person who had ever made that happen, and she was completely in love with him. The next morning, Leonard was feeling much better. Well enough for a light breakfast. Not well enough to consume, or even look at, runny eggs; but well enough for toast. Before leaving, they stopped at the gift shop where Penny purchased the plush robe from their room and, of course, a case of wine. On the drive home, Leonard kept apologizing for ruining the weekend and Penny kept telling him it was OK. "I'm the one who made you eat that squid," she admitted, "and I kept my self amused; so it really wasn't a total washout. We did have a pretty special Friday night...rocking chairs will now always have a special place in my heart."

Grinning, he agreed: "yeah, that was pretty nice. Let's find out where the nearest Cracker Barrel is."

Laughing, she slid her hand up his right inner thigh, causing his foot to jump on the accelerator pedal. "I'm going to make this weekend up to you," she suggestively whispered in his ear, "but I think I'll wait until we get home...I want to get there alive. Have I told you lately how happy I am that I married you?"

"It's always nice to hear," he admitted, feeling his erection strain against his pants.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.)