All Comments on 'Big Ben'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
prosserelizabethprosserelizabeth5 months ago

Even after years I still love this story and read a couple times a year

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent! 5 stars. Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a beautiful masterpiece. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story from the beginning to the end. This was a true love story, not just a fuck and suck sexapade. I truly hope you continue to write more stories like this; it's so refreshing to read about true and genuine love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. It does continue, read ‘Coming Home: Davis Brothers’.

It won’t disappoint!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love that ben helped him, love that benji worked thru his trauma. I love them together as a whole, it was a fucking awesome HOT read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the romance so much. Their chemistry is to die for

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

Damn--it stinks I just found this story and this writer and he hasn't written since 2010. This is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t count how many times I have read Ben and Benji’s story. It is absolutely one of my all time favorites. Thank you for sharing your talent!!

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story. Wish it didn’t end !

BobronnyBobronnyover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Well written and tender. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story got me right in the feels! Wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. I read this one start, to finish! I only await the ultimate concluding chapter, the engagement. It would only be logical that Benji proposes.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

I couldn’t stop thinking how much I wish I was Benji! I almost past over this tender romance and I would’ve missed a real gem, Rob.

Your character development of Benji and Ben drew me in.

I kept thinking just how nice having my own Big Ben to take care of me might feel. Someone to watch over me and protect me, a big man who pulls back my butt cheeks and lick my hole. Push his tongue deep inside me. Fuckin’ me until I cum, each time hotter than last, sending me up the wall with Ecstasy!

If a big guy treated me that way, I would think he was the cutest man I ever saw, no matter anyone else thought.

RhinosAndDinosRhinosAndDinosalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE this story. Especially the fact that Ben is supposedly ugly. It’s brings a degree of realism that warms my heart. People that aren’t conventionally attractive need love too. I wish it was a little longer and more drawn out. Mostly because I like to see characters suffer though lol. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEASE continue this story! It's warm and fuzzy and every time I read it, a bit of a smile crosses my face! For what it's worth, I'm in Colorado and I really do wish you would continue this story. Take care of yourself. Sincerely RKL.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Gosh I love this story so much❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story: I've read it three times!

justanotherspectatorjustanotherspectatorabout 2 years ago

This story is sickenly sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This must be the third time I have read this fantastic story. It warms my heart and I love Benji and Ben together. I know you have heard it before but you are a sensational writer. You are my favorite on this site. I will keep reading your stories. I love them.

GirlWithABrokenSmileGirlWithABrokenSmileover 2 years ago

You have got to be one of the most talented writers in this site. This was the 1st story I have ever read from you and I must say that this won't definitely be the last. You created a love story so sweet and so true. Definitely a must read!

DdraigfachDdraigfachover 2 years ago

Well robcub you've only gone an done it haven't you? Your stories are too good, making me have to buy one of your books.

Ladikai89Ladikai89almost 3 years ago

I need more. This was soo good. Didn't want to put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read this story so many times. When life gets hard, I come here and read it ( and your other stories). And I know this line is coming "Love you so much. My Ben. My man", but it hits every time. Thank you.

PureExoticaPureExoticaalmost 3 years ago

I am in this website for hardcore, hot sweaty sex stories with terrible characters and no plot, how did you get me to read 8 pages of sweetness and feelings? 10/10 would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this story over and over again and love it each time, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with Ben and Benji’s story

aleahalove99aleahalove99about 3 years ago

Everthing i love in a bl story! It has the big guy, the small guy, and the bond of love ♡♡♡

robin48robin48about 3 years ago

Beautiful story..great details..love the smaller man in love with the Big Ben.....Almost feminine the way Benje attached himself to his big man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have lost track of how many times I have read this wonderful story of Love between two people. You certainy know how to express that Love in word, Rob. Thank you so much again. Love and best wishes from Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Not even guys, but I love the love. You know? I always wanted a relationship like that.

Rachquel1982Rachquel1982about 3 years ago

This was amazing, I have read it three times already. Thank you for sharing this story.

AshleyyAshleyyabout 3 years ago

Omgggggg I loved this story!!!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 3 years ago
Wow I finished it

Beautiful story and very well written, thanks for posting. Wish I could find a man to give pleasure too. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvelous!

Second reading of this tremendously sweet and lovingly written story. Benji and Ben deserve the happiness they found in each other. You writing is so detailed and descriptive. It brought out so many emotions. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done

A brilliant story all the way through very uplifting hope you will write some more about the characters in future really enjoyed reading best wishes from the United kingdom

Spadger2Spadger2about 4 years ago
Deep Love

Had to come back and re-read this great story about 2 caring, loving people. The actual physical connections could only have been written from personal experience. No doubt you and your husband must have a great physical and emotional connection, Rob.

Thank you for sharing these experiences.

Much Love to you from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good piece of writing

What a great story.

Of love, humanity, kindness and sexual exploration, discovery and sensuousness.

Again, I read such stories and think 'i want to be able to write like that'... the descriptions...

I am 5'9" and had two 6'4" lovers but ended up fucking them... But if there is a big guy in the room, I am instantly distracted. The very thought of Big Ben with his ten inches is heaven for me... Big Thick Cock 'and' Uncut... yes, yes, yes....

I thought, after reading your story, how hard it must be for some Big men with Big Cocks to find someone... sure, out the back somewhere and a quick fuck and one blows the load, it works but Real Love.. and someone who is sexually compatible...mmm I wonder how many big dick men get off frequently but really want what Ben and Benji have 'in the end'!!

but to be held by such a big guy and seduced and then be able to take that wondrful man monster and sensitiveness in love making, all wrapped up together in a hot package, makes my cock hard...

My cynical side says 'wait until the honeymoon period is over'; my positive, loving side says 'i hope it lasts until they die together'.. I am a sentimental fool at heart.

I love holding my partner while spooning and love it in return.

I also thought, Ben was a great guy, loving guy with morals, ethical behaviour. It took a little time for him to get into Benji's life, not so long, but in the end he knew how to use his 'bigness' for defence of those in need (I wish our politicians would do that) and his 'big cockness' for pleasure... Phew!!!

and isn't it true in life: he is ugly/not attractive and then we see something that shines through and we realise that whilst 'he' may not be model material 'he' is the Right one for me. Behind the sloppy eating and roughness is a man with integrity and love for another man (or woman, or ??) and I / we want that love really... need it. I do. While also being seduced and fucked or blown or blowing or fucking...

Oohh, did I say I enjoyed your story he he he

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Love Story

Well written and a great love story. I really enjoyed it. When my lover we click right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing work

The story was as beautiful and sweet as it was hot and sexy. The characters were well designed and the plot was short but very fulfilling. I know I'll be reading this again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such tender love!

While this is the first time I've read this story, I know it won't be the last! This is one of those "go to" stories when you need to know that live does exist in the world. Truly an amazing, wonderful and tender sorry of live. Not too sappy or too slutty! All heart and passion! Loved it!

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Forever Together

Just had to come back to this great story for another read. I don't know how you put so much Love into your stories, Rob, and how you match up the characters, so that they fit perfectly into the story line.

Both Ben and Benji seem so real to me that they must be based on actual living people

Thank you again, Robcub32, for all your wonderful stories, which are so full of love and care.

Blessings and Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Made for Each Other

I've lost track of how many times I have read this story, but I am moved to tears each time. It is wonderful to think that two people could really have been made for each other. No doubt I shall come back to re-read it when there isn't much to watch on TV.

Much love to you Rob from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love!

This story is hot, sexy and beautiful. A strong story all the way through, congratulations a winner in my mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just beautiful

Such a sweet sweet story. I was moved to tears many times. I’m so glad Benji and Ben found each other.

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Mutual Care

Am still moved to tears when I read this wonderful story of Love and care between two people. Thank you so much, robcub32.

Love and Blessings from Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't know it, but I really needed this.

I love this story. I don't cry at movies or other emotional things, but I bawled my eyes out over Benji and Ben. It's real and sweet and.... gives me hope, made me a little less jaded.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

This was even better the second time around. The story is believable, the characters are alive. It is good writing without gimmicks or ridiculous plot twists-- just solid, beautifully crafted writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing

as i was reading this i felt like i was seeing my husbear an i as the main characters.

i thrually enjoied it an thank you

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Pledged Forever

Am still moved by this great love story, even though I have read it multiple times.

What difference the work situation must have been after Joe Boothe was dismissed, and Benji was promoted and looks like moving in permanently with Ben

Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Made for Each Other!

I don't comprehend how I can read these wonderful stories over and over and still be so emotionally moved each time. Or how an older male like myself can still react like a teenager to all the very emotional scenes depicted in this wonderful love story. Tears came very easily.

THANK YOU once more, robcub32, for depicting such love and emotional depth in the interactions of the main characters - Ben and Benji - and the real Love, care and concern they have for each other.

Much LOVE to you robcub32

BellaveeBellaveeabout 6 years ago
Awesome

You are gifted!!!!! You make so many of us feel and experience what these lovers ordinary people feel. You make it so plain to see that Love truly makes the world go round. We all need it and search for it, don't feel whole without it; whether it be love of a pet, familial, friendship, self love or relationship love. Your stories encompass it all and make us think, evaluate and appreciate. You are gifted!!!

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Complementary Partners

Just like all of your stories, robcub32, I have to come back to re-read this great love story, and I am just as much moved as I was the first time I read it.

The characters are so real, and their affection for each other is very moving.

It is wonderful that two people could so profoundly affect each other. The depth of their love for each other is just amazing, and their emotions (especially Benji's) can move the reader to tears.

I shall continue to come back to your wonderful stories, Rob.

ibjtjonesibjtjonesover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story, truly awesome!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Caring For Each Other

I don't know if I can say anything new about this great story, except that it is great to re-read about love so intense once miore.

Since the "Same-sex" marriage laws were enacted in our Australian Federal Parliament, quite a number of people have taken advantage of it - both gay men and lesbian women (including the Prime Minister's sister - a real news item!).

Soon it will be 'old hat'! and most people will take it for granted.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
For Ever and Ever

Of course, robcub32, I had to come back to this great story, and relive the emotions and connection of these two lovers. They definitely seem to be made for each other and their spiritual, physical and emotional connections seems so real.

As someone in a heterosexual marriage for 56 years, the homosexual activities are a little beyond my comprehension, although I once read about a doctor who tried to explain to his cynical mother how the prostate of the "bottom" is stimulated by the "top", and there is as much sexual stimulation and pleasure in their interaction as there is between a man and a woman.

Irrespective of any of the sexual activity, the caring and Love for each other is so real, and they definitely seem to belong together.

As for Joe Boothe, he was just an animal in his lusting after Benji and his forcing of himself on to Benji. No wonder his wife was divorcing him!

I certainly don't believe in sex without Love.

Much love to you, Rob, from Patrick.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Perfect Fit.

Had to come back to this beautiful story once again, robcub32. (And, no doubt, I shall keep returning here, as I shall with all your stories). It's not the sexual rituals that bring me back, but the love and emotions between the main players.

As a widower who was married to the same wife for 56 years, I find the idea of gay sexual relations confusing (and intruiging), but there is obviously a real 'connection' between the participants, their love for each other, and enjoyment of, and concern for, each other, seems very real.

You certainly know how to portray the emotions of the participants (and play on those of your readers).

Much Love and Blessings to you always from Patrick X (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love these so much

Wish I had my own Ben. Thank you for working such great stuff.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Made for each other

Just read "Big Ben" for the 4th time and enjoyed it as much as each other time. Everybody loves a story with a happy ending, particularly sentimental old blokes like me.

I know that this is only fictional, but it must have a basis in reality, and I only pray that their future together is just as full of love and caring towards each other as it seems to be at the moment.

I only hope, Rob, that your own relationship is just as happy and satisfying Ben's and Benji's.

Love and blessings from Patrick (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!!

Awesome work!!! Love these kind of stories, meaningful!! Keep up the good work

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
True Love

Just finished reading "Big Ben" for the third time. What a wonderful story, and how great that two people could have such a magnificent attraction for each other.

Love and Blessings always to you, robcub32 from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
opposites Attract!

This is my second time reading "Big Ben". And I just had to keep reading through until I finished it again.

I am an older, heterosexual man (I think), now widowed after 56 years of marriage, with 5 surviving children and 7 grandchildren, but I am very moved by the genuine love between Benji and Ben, and think that I could fall in love with someone like Ben without feeling any guilt. It is so easy to understand Benji's attraction and love.

As for the frequent sexual romps, I don't think my body would be able to stand up to that regime. From the very vivid, erotic descriptions I would imagine that much of that would have been derived from robcub32's own experiences.

Even though Ben and Benji's lust for each other, there is a very genuine love underlying all their interactions.

Thank you again for a wonderful, fulfilling read, robcub32. Blessings to you always.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Two Bens

Another wonderful Love Story by 'robcub32'.

It would seem that these two men were really made for each other, The affection they have for each other is very moving. Maybe the fact that they seem to be so sexually compatible also is a a big help to their bonding, although there seems to be more depth to their mutual love than just lust.

Benji seems to be a very emotional young man, whilst Ben is a very strong, caring and affectionate person who seems to have discovered the Love of his Life.

It was getting very late as I read through the story, and I really needed to go to bed as I had to be up relatively early, but could not turn off the computer until I finished.

A really wonderful read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprise Surprise

... More rape on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love is wonderful

When love is genuine and given freely it is wonderful. Ben and Benji develop their love so warmly and fully because they hide nothing from each other -- their imperfections and problems and past are all there to see -- and they STILL love each other. I love Ben's hairy chest and hairy loins, and that gorgeous cock he shares with Benji. And the fact that both men can be emotional and cry shows they are DEEp into love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
see, this is a proper romance...

I just got finished reading some depraved crap by bjmichaels and this is a welcome change. You are seriously the best writer on here and I love Ben and Benji!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story you have a way of touching ones heart.

BonzerloverBonzerloverabout 7 years ago
So touched

This is such a beautiful story. Great writing too. Love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect...as always!

I've read all your stories over the years so many times that I lost count! Lol

But this one and the coming home series are my favorite!!! Absolute perfection and utter enjoyment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I have been reading through your stories the last two days. I love them all. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

39BowdoinSt39BowdoinStover 7 years ago
Re. Big Ben

Loved it, every wet and pulsating minute !

Beauty888Beauty888over 7 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories ive read so far! Thanks for sharing :D

Sabrina_LeeannSabrina_Leeannover 7 years ago
Favorite

This is literally one of my favorite stories I have ever come across online. I have read it so many times I've lost track and it never gets old! It just seems to get better and better every time I read it :)

amarlanamarlanover 7 years ago
Fantastic

It's too good I felt all the loving and fucking feeling of both. Thanks for weaving a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still my favorite!

This is my go to story. I have read it so many times, I know it well, but everytime I read it, it's like the first time. I mean this line "Love you, Ben. Love you so much. My Ben. My man" gets me everytime. Too precious! Until next time, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Benji & Ben

Makes you think do stories like this really happen to real people?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant, just brillant

I have read the story of Ben and Benji more times then I want to admit, however each time I still enjoy the drama and romance as the story unfolds. Like some of the others who have commented Your stories are the main ones I come back to even if there are other stories I may like. Great work on this and all of your writing. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I LOVE YOU STORIES‼

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A wordsmith not seen since the era of Shakespeare.

You sir are amazing. About 2 pages in I stopped reading for carnal pleasure, and started reading for romantic plot. I thank you for this true piece of artwork that you have typed up.

mrsbearmrsbearalmost 8 years ago
Two peas in a pod

@jadecatlyst, we are of the same mindset. When I can't find anything worth reading, I always come back to @robcub32. I do have my favorite stories but as mentioned, they are all so good. I had to go out and buy the Timber pack books so as to make sure I'd always have access to at least one book of @robcub32 if he ever decided to remove his stories. Please don't though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Two Bens

Roaringly beautiful, as usual. I love your characters: one enormous handsome bruiser and the boy-like lover he could slip into his shirt pocket. Plus the SOB(s) who gets his (their) glaring comeuppance at the hands of their former victim's protector.

I'm a hopeless romantic.

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedabout 8 years ago
Third time!

Love this just as much the third time of reading if not more

Truly excellent.

Jay x

DudebulgeDudebulgeover 8 years ago
So much fun to read!

Hey Rob, really love your writing style and your romances involving smaller guys with their big dreamy fellas, just the kinda stuff I love to read and write! Ben and Benji are so good together. Very well done, the character quirks and ways in which they respond to their world are believable and wonderful. I always have a fantastic time reading your works: your subject matter is my absolute favorite. :) Thanks for sharing!

JadecatlystJadecatlystover 8 years ago
Love it.

You're an amazing author, I have read every one of your stories and equally enjoyed all of them (multiple times). Your books are definitely my fall backs, if I can't find some thing interesting to read then I never have to look further than any of your books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whyyyyy!!!!

Did this book have to be so damn good. I wanna Ben!!!!!! Your the best author ever!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love love love!

The beginning was really sad and awful, but I'm so glad I stuck around because this story was beautiful! They were so in love! It was sweet but erotic at the same time. I could definitely see myself rereading this again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AW

I loved it and know I'll be reading this again and again. Keep writing keep touching my heart. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love u Ben x Benji💜

I am a female ,,,I love this story,,, I read it for about 2 times,,,,,,plz write more.....

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago

I have to agree with several other commenters that I've found myself coming back again and again to this story. I love it so much! I've only started reading your stories for a month or two but I've already read and re-read Big Ben at least 5-6 times. It's a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i loved your story dont stop writing the world would die *sob* *sob*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cried alot

All I can say is wow and that was so moving!

I cried many times as this polarized pair in size were meant for each other.

this is the first story that I have read of yours and I hope to see more of these two.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've read most of your work after discovering this for the first time and I enjoyed a lot of them. But I always find myself coming back to Big Ben. I don't know how many times I've read this anymore.

spankmegirl23spankmegirl23over 8 years ago
Hot

I've read this story as with the other story with both Ben and Brandon and i love them you should make a book with it as you did the Timber park serious You are such a good writer.Thank you for such a good sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Big Ben

Wonderful story, Ive read it 6 or 7 times usually when feeling low, it always makes me cry, smile and cheers me up. Thanks 97B3

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 9 years ago
Too Much Sex

I liked the story line and how it introduces some characters for the Davis Brothers series. Most guys cannot cum as much or as often as these do which makes for a lack of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your stories are like snowflakes

Each while fundamentally the same is different. All the men you write about have personalities, and traits all their own and there is nothing boring about these stories. As a love story enthusiast I find your writing to be above par.

Prettyladykels21Prettyladykels21almost 9 years ago
Love

I've read this story like 3 times and I absolutely love it!! So much love (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

nothing like a decent story to much i love you and to much fucking makes this yet another boring story in fact its like almost all the fucking same except for a few simple changes like names boring load of crap

TesoroMioTesoroMioabout 9 years ago
Just one thing

I love this story and read it over and over again. One thing has always bugged me. At the beginning he says he got "stuck" with the "unfortunate" nickname Benji. Now he is pretty much stuck with a nickname he doesn't like.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
No matter how many times I read this story

It always makes me cry, smile and believe in HEA.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous