All Comments on 'Big Ben'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Big Brother Ben

How about some chest hair for Big Brother Ben? He sounds like someone who is really sexy, and a bit of chest hair for Amy to run her fingers through, and fantasize at the same time that her brother's hairy chest is a turn on, would be great!

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadabout 9 years agoAuthor
I wish I'd thought of that.

I rarely think about chest hair when I write these stories. This is one time I wish I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story, but...

why doesn't she quit with the fantasies and just spread her legs for Tom? I bet Tom's like lots of big brothers--he's been thinking of that cute little hole between his baby sister's legs and of what he's got between his own legs that could fit into it real good. Maybe the boy's ashamed of the dirty thoughts he has about his little sis. Time for Amy to give the big lug a nudge, get that fine fat cock of his up her sweet sisterly slit, and for Tom to blow his brotherly balls right up Amy's tight little twat.

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadabout 9 years agoAuthor
Fair question!

This story was inspired by the book, "How to Win the Woman of Your Dreams". It said not to be too disappointed if a woman says she thinks of you like a brother, because many women have incestuous fantasies that they'd never try to make real. One of the men interviewed for the book didn't give details but said that he dated a woman who really let loose when given the opportunity to pretend.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Even though similar,the writing was excellent

Liked the fact that you had him wait and SHE WAS HIS FANTASY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous