Big Birthday, Even Bigger Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd already shot a really big fucking load, watching her sucking off that first guy, like her life depended on it, with two of them working the shit out of her tits while the guy with the huge foot long, pounded the fucking hell out of her cunt. And then seeing her spit-roasted like that, was almost enough to make me pass out, it was so fucking over the moon hot to see her being taken that hard at both ends. With one of them packed in her mouth, till he had to be riding her throat, and another plowing her cunt, stretching her tight little hole all to hell, till finally they had her collapsing in a quivering heap, ending up with a river of white-hot cum trickling out of both ends, was just too hot to even try to wrap my mind around.

But this, what they were about to do to her now, I knew would be the most fantastic thing that ever happened to either of us. My sweet Tammy would get her ultimate gang-bang fantasy come true, with a cock jammed in every single hole she had. And I would have the pleasure of seeing her come harder than she'd ever come in her entire fucking life, while I fisted my cock tight in my hand and beat myself raw, shooting a giant load of my juice over every last inch of her, and christening her gorgeous body with the proof of my love.

Then she'd have to know there wasn't anything in the world I wouldn't do for her, including getting her fucked to within an inch of her life by a pack of horny bastards like these guys, with cocks the size of freaking horses.

The big black guy was already lubing up his enormous tool, and holy shit, by looks of that that thing, I think it actually could choke a fucking horse, so I was just glad he wasn't planning to fuck her pretty mouth with that much cock, or she not make it out alive.

But when he helped her to her feet, tenderly kissed her, then lubed up his fingers, and started to slowly work them into her tight little butt hole, while he kept kissing her deep and hard. I gotta say I was getting pretty aroused, seeing him toying with her tight little asshole as he slipped his tongue between her lips and kissed her till she was helplessly panting, and eagerly her ass back for more. Just thinking about that long hard black weapon sliding deep into my wife's ass till it probably hit her tonsils, was really getting me salivating. My heart pounding as my pulse raced, sitting on the edge of my seat, I watched as another guy got up on the table and tugged my wife on top of him. Then as he spread her thighs and started to work his cock into her already well-fucked cunt, I could feel my own cock twitching like a bastard in my hand, already anticipating just how crazy dirty, this shit was going to get.

Then when I noticed another clever guy decide that he wanted in on the action, and started pushing his cock into her mouth. I chuckled, seeing how anxious she looked taking on two of them at once, with one sliding in and out of her pussy and the other pushing his dick past her lips, knowing she was about to get her ass plowed like she'd only ever dreamed of. When the tall black guy, who'd lubed up his dick, till it was nicely gleaming like well-polished hard wood, got in behind her and started working a finger past her tight outer ring, I saw that everyone circled around to see the kinkiness unfold.

Tammy groaned when he pushed a second finger in and began to scissor his fingers apart to get her prepared for the feel of that much meat pushing into her tight back hole. And holy shit, when he switched out his fingers for his enormous monster cock, everyone in the room groaned when he gritted his teeth and finally managed to get the enormous thick head past the tight outer ring of her sphincter, before he began to slowly, inch by long, hard inch push his way into her ass. Then with a nod of his head, to let him know he could move, the guy underneath her started to fuck her pussy again. And the third guy, busy fucking her mouth, amazingly nodded at a fourth guy to get up on the table to slide his dick into her mouth from the other side. Though the two of them were both pretty long, luckily for my Tammy who was doing her best to suck them both off at once, they weren't too thick, so she managed to handle them and she seemed pretty happy.

Watching the erotic scene unfold I shook my head, loving the sound of Tammy moaning, and shivering all the way to her toes. I knew the sounds my wife made when she was getting off, and from the kinky noises coming out of her right now, I knew she was loving every second of being packed air tight, with a cock slamming into every opening in her body, including the two that had managed to pack both their cocks in her mouth for a really insane double blow job. And wow, did they ever have her mouth stretched wide.

Seeing her like this, with every hole she had, just packed full of cock, was a real thing of beauty. With the guy beneath her, fucking her pussy, the tall black guy plowing the fuck out of her ass, and two more pushing their way into her mouth, I just had to get a picture. So I reached for my phone and wandered over.

And fuck, when I got in close, after I'd taken a few shots, and saw just how hard they were taking my wife, I don't think I'd ever been as turned on in my life. What a sight, seeing all those big hard studs slamming every hole my baby had, about to push her into the biggest orgasm she'd probably ever experience in her entire freakin life, was making me want to jack off till I'd coated them in an absolute river cum, that would have every last one of them dripping with my seed.

One guy was already jerking off beside them, tugging and twisting on one of Tammy's nipples, to help himself get off, so I got on her other side, and did likewise. Because when shit this hot was happening to my wife, I sure as fuck wanted in on the action.

TAMMY

Holy fucking shit, this is crazy! I think I'm about to be fucked to death. I had no idea my body could even take this much excuisite torture. And I can't believe how insanely good it feels to have the biggest longest cock ever created reaming out my ass, another big, long hard one fucking my pussy into a twitching spasming mess, two more fucking the hell out of my mouth, some other guy working my clit and another pair of them, tugging my nipples till they burn. Until finally, I just want to throw back my head and scream the fucking house down they've got me so jacked. I think I might actually pass out from the climax to end all climaxes, threatening to overload my entire nervous system that might possibly even be enough to kill me, once I come.

Oh, fuck, I can actually feel it mounting, the delicious aching tightness of so many cocks filling everything I've got, is almost too much for my violently shuddering body to process.

Then the instant the guy beneath me started grunting and thrusting up into me hard, the guy plowing my ass seemed to take it as a signal to let go and give my back hole the ride of its fucking life. And lordy, if the cum that the two packing my mouths began to spew down my throat wasn't enough to drown me, I don't know what was. And suddenly my entire being felt like it was floating in a delectable stream of red hot cum. I've never shaken so hard in my life, they were making me come so fucking hard, I was seeing stars and moons and suns and entire fucking solar systems flashing before my eyes.

Suddenly, all of us were crying out at once, and I was shaking like a crazy overwrought bitch, right down to my toes, and I could feel everything I owned being shot full of what felt like gallons of milky white cum. Fuck, even my back was being painted with ropes and ropes of sperm. I could feel it shooting all the way to my hair, and running down over my body, as they showered me with everything they had.

But what an incredible feeling it was for me, shy little Tammy Tompkins, at forty years old, to be able to get this many men off all at the same time, was almost too crazy to believe.

Letting my eyes fall shut, I loved the delicious slithering sensation as the enormous cock filling my ass began to slide its way out of me, leaving me feeling a little empty, especially once the guy beneath me gave me a nice little kiss and pulled his mighty weapon out of me, too. Ooh, it felt so good to be packed that tight, that already I missed the feel of them inside me.

I was still shaking hard when I rolled onto my back, struggling like crazy to catch my breath, that I started to wonder if I'd ever come down from experiencing such an amazing high.

When Marty leaned over me and asked, "How you doing, baby?" I happily smiled into his eyes, softly chuckling and gave him two thumbs up, then pulled down his head and kissed him with every ounce of strength I had left in my body. I was so grateful to have married a man who knew me so well, that he understood my need to be ravaged, making me feel like I still had it, and I was still as sexy as ever.

Once they'd cleaned up and got dressed, and everyone thanked me, said their goodbyes and left, Marty smiled into my eyes and lifted me into his arms. And kissed as he carried me into the bathroom and started running the water for a shower. I thought it was so sweet the way he tenderly washed me, making sure to get every bit of cum from by hair and even my tender pussy and still slightly gaping ass, even as the proof of the wild night I'd just had still dripped down between my thighs.

Softly sighing, I knew one thing. This was a night I knew would live with me forever - the night my wonderful man gifted me with the wildest, most amazing experience of my entire life.

After Marty locked up, he slid into bed beside me, wrapped me in his arms, placed a tender kiss on my lips, wiggled his eyebrows playfully and whispered, "Baby, if you had fun tonight, just wait until you see what I've got planned for your fiftieth. It'll really blow your mind."

I spent the rest of the night anxiously staring at the ceiling, wondering what on earth he could possibly do to me, to top what he'd done tonight.

But if I'm going to honest, he had me smiling too, because I could hardly wait to find out...

12