Big Black Bike Club

Story Info
How far will Steph go to make her husband happy?
4.2k words
4.52
49k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Nick, and I would do anything for him. I hope he understands that now. I hope what I did was worth it. I hope he's happy now. I hope everything I did was worth it. I never asked him to join that Bike club. I never thought things would go as far as they did that night. I never thought I would ever let something like that happen. I underestimated The Need. My Need.

Maybe I shouldn't have gone to the clubhouse at all. Maybe I should have learned to say no to him. Maybe I shouldn't have liked it as much as I did. For what it's worth, I really do wish I could regret it. But as much as I love my husband, I'm happier now. I belong to the club now.

I always tried to be the perfect wife. Happy, loving, endlessly supportive. No matter what my husband wanted to do, I stood behind him. That was my job. That was why people got married. For support. Even when Nick decided, in what was obviously a case of early-onset midlife crisis, that he wanted to be a Biker. Even when he, a nerdy white accountant, decided he was going to be the first white member of the local black bike club.

Nick said he liked their bikes better. He also said they seemed more 'chill'. I just think being a scrawny white boy from the suburbs, he just desperately wanted to be cool. He had been trying to join the Knights of the Spade for weeks, but they were just giving him the cold shoulder. He went out, bought a bike just like the ones they rode. He bought new jeans, leather chaps, several leather jackets and vests, but they wouldn't give him the time of day. He even bought me all new clothes and stuff so I could ride with him. He was at a loss, and we were out a shitload of money. I'd almost mustered the courage to tell him to give up on the whole thing. One day, in the middle of August, everything changed. They rode up to him at a gas station and asked him if he was interested in joining up. They said that they'd seen us riding around downtown, and were impressed. I didn't question what had impressed them, not then anyway, I was just happy they were paying attention to him. I didn't know, at the time, that they were only really interested in me. He came home ecstatic, almost jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas. He really was adorable when he was excited.

"Steph! Steph! The Knights!" he shouted.

"What's up, sweetie?" I asked, trying to drum up a little enthusiasm, despite how much he'd been talking about them lately.

"They're going to let me join!" he all but screamed in my face.

"What? Honey that's great!" I said, genuinely happy for him.

"Yeah! They want us both to come out tonight!" He cheered, hugging me tight.

I was too excited to be suspicious at that point. His enthusiasm was contagious. The suspicion came later, admittedly way too late. It was so great to see him so happy. I ran upstairs and started getting ready. I straightened my long, blonde hair, put on my favorite red lipstick, and went with a smokey sort of eyeshadow that I thought would work best with my new leather jacket. I also wore my red bra and thong, because they were Nick's favorites. Tight blue jeans, high black boots, and a white tank-top finished out the outfit. I adjusted the jeans so that I was showing a little of the thong. I wanted Nick to know I was wearing it, and that I wanted to celebrate tonight.

By the time I got out to the garage, Nick was already on the bike and raring to go.

"Damn, Steph, you look fantastic!" Nick said, grinning ear-to-ear.

I smiled, he looked so happy. He was looking at me in a way that, to be honest, I wish he did more often. I thought for the first time that this whole 'Biker Thing' might be good for us. Maybe, just maybe, we'd both get what we needed out of this. Maybe he'd get some confidence out of this.

We rode fast, tearing down the backroads. The sound of his bike surrounded me. The smell of the exhaust filled my nose. I clung to Nick tightly and smiled. I was having a blast. I wrapped one arm around his waist, and moved my free hand over his lap, dancing my fingertips over the modest bulge building in his jeans. There was an ache building in me. A burning need that I knew Nick would never be able to satisfy. My Need.

Nick was a good man, and I loved him, but he did have his shortcomings. Emphasis on short. Nick wasn't bad in bed, but he wasn't good either. It wasn't just his size, though it left quite a bit to be desired. No, the real problem was that he was gentle. We always, and I mean always, "made love". He never intentionally neglected my needs, but he couldn't seem to get my need to be fucked. Nick, in his gentle and often fumbling fashion, didn't understand that sometimes a woman just needs to get fucked.

I felt his little member stiffening, and immediately allowed myself my most common fantasy. Nick, finally understanding what I wanted from him. Nick, taking me hard and fast. Giving me what I need. I knew that I'd only be disappointed, but I persisted. Like I always do. I unzipped his jeans and slipped my hand inside. My mind raced, the fantasy taking over as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I squeezed gently and began to stroke. In less than ten strokes, I felt Nick's hot release dribble down my hand. With it, came a sinking sensation of disappointment.

By the time we reached the club, I was awash in commingling disappointment and ravenous Need. The vibration from the seat didn't help my problems much. I was soaking through my blue jeans. I was so fucking horny, I couldn't stand it.

We pulled into the parking lot in front of the clubhouse. There was a circle of bikes parked in the middle, and a group of bulky bikers standing around them. Nick pulled up alongside them, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Hey guys!" He beamed, waving frantically.

"Sup, man." A tall, lanky man said, glancing from Nick to me.

As a matter of fact, they were all looking at me. They gave Nick the once-over, but then they looked me up and down like they were inspecting a new vehicle before purchase.

"Goddamn, Nicky-boy..." Another said, breaking from the pack to walk over to us.

"You really brought the goods." He continued, stepping past my husband and standing close to me.

"Nick..." I started, but was cut off by a deep gravelly voice rumbling out of one of them.

"So... You wanna be a Probie, huh?" The older, grizzled man said.

He was shirtless aside from his open leather vest. His broad body was heavily muscled and covered in tattoos. He had a thick, greying beard and piercing eyes that seemed to stare right through us. His name was Flint, and he was their leader. The Club President. The look in his eyes shook me to my core. Nick took me by the hand and we cautiously approached the older man.

"Yeah... More than anything." Nick said, smiling eagerly.

"And you're willing' to do whatever it takes?" Flint continued, looking past Nick and right at me.

"Definitely... Without question." Nick said hurriedly.

"So you'll take the deal we discussed?" Flint intoned, his eyes not leaving me.

"Uh... Yeah..." Nick said, glancing nervously in my direction.

"Deal?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, think of it as Probie duties." A heavy-set, younger biker standing behind me said with a laugh.

"More like an audition." Another said, grinning at me.

"Casting Chopper!" A stockier man laughed, slapping his knee exaggeratedly.

"Nicky-boy's gonna stay here and clean up the club." The lanky one said, putting an arm around my husband.

"Well... If there's anything I can do to help..." I offered looking around warily.

An air of suspicion was rising in me, and was starting to compete with my still overwhelming arousal. I looked around and started to feel the gravity of my situation. I was standing in a dark parking lot, well out in the country, surrounded by utter strangers who were all eyeing me like a piece of meat. I should have been terrified, but somehow, I wasn't. Somehow, I was excited. There was something about the way they were all looking at me. Something almost predatory. Deliciously predatory. I wanted to say something, but I held my tongue.

"Oh you've got a part to play in this too, Blondie." Flint said.

His voice like a stream running through a gravel-lined channel, something about it made my knees weak. I tried to ignore the effect it had, but I was already pretty worked up.

"What sort of part?" I asked, worry and excitement fighting for control.

"Buck, how about you and Rebar take Nicky into the clubhouse, get him into his... Uniform." Flint said, flashing a hard grin.

If there was joy in that grin, I couldn't see it. It seemed heavier than that. Less complex than joy. It was a hungry grin, a predatory, dominant grin. The grin of someone getting exactly what they want. His eyes moved back to me. I watched the heavy-set biker, and the lanky one, start to lead my husband away. I didn't know what to say, I just watched as they took him inside and shut the door. The remaining bikers started to circle me, slowly, their eyes tracing me up and down. Fear began to flood through my body. Silently, I chastised myself for ending up here. I regretted goading my husband on. It was dark, I had no idea where I was, and I was surrounded by strange men. Anything could happen, and there was nothing I could do.

Flint didn't join in the circle, instead he climbed on his bike and started it up. He slid back on the seat, and patted the space he'd left with a heavy hand.

"Hop on, Blondie, we're going for a ride." He commanded.

I stood, frozen, like a cornered animal.

"Go on, Flint won't bite." One jeered.

"Yeah, he's gonna take real good care of you." Another spoke up.

"You want Nicky in the Club, don't you?" A third laughed, slapping my ass hard.

I jumped at the strike, and immediately regretted doing so. They all laughed at my surprise and I felt even more vulnerable.

"I... I want Nick to be happy." I whispered.

"What's that, baby? You're gonna have to speak up. Flint's bike is real loud." The ass-slapper retorted, flashing me a cruel sneer.

"I want Nick to be happy!" I shouted.

"Then get on the bike." Flint growled. "Ride with me, or he's out before he even gets in."

I walked over to his bike like I was in a trance. Barely lifting my feet off of the asphalt. I stood before it for a moment, looking at the chrome and listening to it's roar.

"Ride with you?" I asked.

"Ride with me." Flint responded, "It's part of the deal."

I did as I was bade, climbing onto the seat in front of him and feeling the vibrations of the bike between my legs. I felt it rising up again. That primal, savage need. That overwhelming desire. It roared up and threatened to swallow my fear whole. I tried in vain to stamp it down. To quiet the beast that had been growing for so many years. Then he reached around me, gripped the bars, and revved the bike. The feeling of his arms against my body prodded the Need, drove it into a frenzy. A shiver shot down my spine and radiated through my whole body.Without another word from Flint, we tore off into the night.

Flint's bike was loud. Loud and fast. It was an older model than Nick's but it had power. Raw, unassailable power. We swerved down dirt and gravel paths, racing by the towering pines. My heart was pounding a million miles a minute. I could hear it's slamming thump-thump-thump in my head. When we hung a sharp right onto a straight path, I felt Flint's heavy right hand on my thigh. I started to protest, but The Need surged up with renewed vigor. My heart, which had been pounding as fast as I'd ever experienced, slammed into overdrive. My head swam, the scenery blurred by, and the cacophony of engine sounds drowned out the little moan that was worked its way out of my mouth when he squeezed my inner thigh.

We pulled into a clearing and he parked the bike in front of a big oak. The engine was still roaring beneath me when he put his other huge hand on my hip.

"Flint... I don't think..." I managed, pushing The Need down with all the effort I could muster.

Flint killed the engine and leaned forward, his beard brushing against my neck.

"Your husband and I had a long talk." He started, that growling baritone making my breath catch in my throat.

"What... What did you talk about?" I mewled.

"He told me all about the... Problems you've been having." He whispered, punctuating the word "Problems" with a hard squeeze of my thigh.

I couldn't take it. I was weak. The need was too strong. The animal need. The savage, primal, animal need. It raged up inside me and I moaned loudly in the silent clearing.

"See? It's what you want, isn't it?" Flint asked.

"I... I don't know what I want." I admitted.

"That's not true. You want to be happy, and you want Nick to be happy." He said calmly.

His hand moved from my hip to my breast and began to knead it. My hips rocked autonomously. He was right. I did know what I wanted. I knew exactly what I wanted. I just didn't want to say it.

"I can make it happen for you." He whispered, pressing his lips to my ear.

"You'll let Nick in the club?" I asked, trying to sound timid.

"That, and more." He growled, moving his right hand over my crotch and squeezing gently.

I bit my lip and moaned. There was no way that he couldn't tell how wet I was. Any cover I had was completely gone.

"M... More?" I managed to stammer while stifling a moan.

"I can give you what you want too. I just need to hear you say it." He said, massaging my aching pussy through my jeans.

"I don't know..." I started, before an uncontrollable moan cut me off.

"Yes you do. Just say it, and I'll give you everything you and your husband want." He said, sternly.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I tried.

"Four little words, Stephanie." He started, taking my chin in his hand and turning my head to look at him. "Say: Flint, please fuck me."

Those eyes drilled through me. His commanding voice washed over me. I tried to look away, but The Need wouldn't let me. I tried to say anything, anything at all, but I couldn't. It felt like my heart had climbed up into my throat and was choking off all the words.

"Or I can just take you back to the club, and you and your husband can go home." He said, grinning like a wolf.

"No..." I whispered before I could stop myself.

"No what?" He asked calmly, confidently.

"Don't take me back..."

I could feel his cock against my ass. It felt huge even through his jeans and mine. It felt too big to be true. There was a heat radiating off of it that I could feel through two layers of denim. I wanted it. I needed it.

"Say the words, Stephanie." He commanded.

"Flint... Please fuck me." I whispered, my face burning with Need and Shame.

He stood up, helped me off the bike, and pressed me up against the oak tree. He held my hands above my head and kissed me full on the lips. My knees shook and trembled. Then he pulled away.

"I need to be clear. This is going to change everything. You need to understand what you're getting into here." He said, looking me up and down again.

"I know what I want." I said, The Need speaking for me.

"I'm going to take you. Use you. Fuck you. And you're going to love every second of it. Is that what you want?" He asked, obviously already knowing the answer.

"Yes." The need said.

"Then get on your fucking knees." He growled.

I obeyed without hesitation, dropping to my knees in the grass and leaves while he held my hands above my head. With his free hand, he undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. Once free, the biggest dick I'd ever seen swung heavily in my face. It had to be ten inches long. Even though he was standing back a bit, I could feel the heat from it on my face. I could taste the air around it. My mouth opened all on its own accord, and he guided the tip in. I felt the slightest tinge of shame begin to bubble up as I worked my tongue around the head. That shame was snuffed out as The Need took over. I bobbed my head on it, sucking rhythmically and making sure to use a lot of tongue. This technique was always sure to finish Nick in a matter of moments, but I could already tell that Flint was a different kind of man. He had experience. He had stamina. He had a huge cock. I played with that cock in my mouth, filling my jaws with it, licking the sides, trying to take it deeper and deeper.

"That's right, girl. You want a real fucking, you have to earn it." He growled, grabbing my hair in one huge hand.

He held my head steady with his hand, and thrust his cock into my throat again and again, each time keeping it deep for longer. My eyes began to tear up, and I fought my gag reflex with pure ecstatic arousal. This is what I wanted. He fucked my face as tears streamed down my cheeks leaving smokey black trails from my mascara. Then he pulled his cock out and wiped it on my face, smearing my makeup more. I looked up at him through tear-blurred vision, and he slapped his massive wet cock against my lips.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes, God yes." I moaned.

"Eight words." He replied, waving the object of my desire in my face.

"Eight?" I asked pleadingly,

"Please fuck me with your big black cock." He answered matter-of-factly.

"Okay! Yes! Please fuck me with your big fucking black cock! Please! Fuck me please!" I begged, The Need driving me over the edge.

"Louder." He said calmly. "I need to know you mean it."

"Goddamnit!" I screamed. "Fuck me goddamnit, fuck me with your big black cock! Please!"

He pulled me to my feet, turned me around and bent me at the waist. Then he pulled my jeans down and slapped my ass hard. I felt the sting, and my knees buckled. Then I was on all fours in the dirt. He pulled my thong down and slid a finger inside of me. My whole body shivered. He pressed on my g-spot and slapped my ass again.

"Quit teasing me, please!" I moaned. "Just give me that big cock!"

"I love it when they beg." He chuckled, pressing the head of his huge cock against my dripping pussy.

When he slid inside me, everything changed.

I knew, suddenly and painfully, that my entire life up to that point had been devoid of this pleasure. My whole life, I'd needed this. I'd never known it, but I'd been missing out on the most incredible experience. When he slid that massive, black rod inside me and I felt him stretch me, I knew the truth. Big Black Cock was the truth. As he stretched his way into my aching pussy, I came harder than I'd ever cum in my life. My whole body shook. I screamed like an animal. My legs trembled and I felt my toes curling in my boots. I thought I could never cum this hard. Then he pulled almost all the way out, and drove it home again, eliciting another world-shattering orgasm and another ear-splitting scream. He did it a third time, slowly and steadily feeding me his full length, and I almost blacked out. Then he found his rhythm, and everything I knew about my body was proven false. He was hammering into me, fucking me like I'd always imagined Nick doing. But Nick could never do this. Flint's cock taught me that. Flint fucked me like a man. Like a real man, with a real cock. A big cock. A black cock. He fucked me like I needed to be fucked. He gave me everything I could have ever imagined, and so much more. Nick's little pink thing could never fill me like this. This was out of his league. This was out of his fucking area code. Flint fucked me like I was made to be fucked, and I loved it. I loved him. I loved his big, black cock.

Flint savaged me for an hour. Non-stop. No breaks. I came screaming, again and again. I came so much that my voice was hoarse. He fucked me until I couldn't scream anymore, so I just whimpered as I begged for more. He pulled out, and rolled me onto my back. He pulled my boots off, and then my jeans and thong, tossing each haphazardly over his massive shoulders. I wanted to urge him to hurry up. I needed him to keep fucking me. I gasped when I saw his huge cock between my legs, glistening with my juices. It looked so beautiful in the moonlight. It looked so right. He smiled and pushed my legs apart, then thrust back inside me. I wrapped my legs around him, holding him close. My nails found his back and I scratched and dug at his flesh as orgasm overtook me again. Living lightning was surging all over my body. I felt like I'd been coming since he first entered me. One long orgasm, punctuated by countless more.

12