Big Black Bike Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you love it." He growled in my ear.

"I love it... Flint... I love your big black cock. I love it so much..." I moaned back.

He thrust deep, and wrapped a hand around my throat. The other hand found my clit and rubbed it with a thumb. My legs shook violently and I came again. My head swam and I saw stars.

"Call me Daddy." He demanded, teeth clinched an inch from my face.

"Yes, Daddy." I moaned. "God yes."

"I'm your Black Daddy." He said, pushing my legs together to make the fit even more unbearably tight. "And you're my Little White Slut."

"I'm your slut!" I yelled hoarsely.

"I'm your Little White Slut and I love your big black cock! I just love it so much, Daddy. I'll never get enough. I'll never get enough of your big black cock." I moaned.

And it was true. All of it was true. Everything was different. I was different. I was fulfilled. I was filled. I was happier than I'd ever been. I was a slut. I was his slut. And I loved it. He fucked me for hours, and every second was bliss. Pain and pleasure mixed and I ascended beyond them. I was in ecstasy. I was in heaven. At some point, I begged him to cum inside me. I needed him to fill me with his hot cum. He obliged, grabbing my legs and bucking inside me in long deep thrusts until he flooded me with his seed. It was incredible. He came so much more than Nick. I could hardly believe how much there was. When he pulled out, it was still spurting out, painting the outside of my pussy. One errant burst hit my stomach and settled in my navel. Another landed on my shirt. Then he straddled me and grabbed me by the hair.

"Clean it, Slut." He commanded.

"Yes, Daddy." I cooed, feeling drunk from him.

I eagerly did as I was told. Tasting his cum and mine. Sucking and swallowing every last, lingering drop of his deliciously salty-sweet cum. Then I licked up and down the shaft, savoring every bit of our flavor. I took him deep again, not wanting to ever stop. Not wanting to spend another moment without him. I stroked, sucked and licked his balls, and worshiped his big, black cock until he was completely satisfied.

When he finally pulled himself away from me, he walked to his bike, and got himself a cigarette. I laid on my back and played with the cum on my stomach. Staring up at the stars, I thought about how I'd let him cum inside me, and wondered if it had been me or The Need that had begged him to. It didn't' matter. The Need and I were one now. Some distant part of me wondered if I'd get pregnant, the rest of me hoped so.


12