Big Black Bike Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Steph finds out that her night is just getting started.
3.9k words
4.38
37k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You doing alright?" Flint asked with a harsh laugh.

He ashed off the cigarette and walked over to me. I was still laying on in the dirt and leaves, playing absentmindedly with the cum pooling on my body.

"Yeah..." I managed, still basking in the afterglow.

I was trying to remain there. Remain in the moment. I knew that when it faded, when I returned to reality, I'd have to deal with what I'd done. My shame would return. The Need was satiated, and it wouldn't be able to drown out the truth now. I'd cheated on my husband. I'd fucked another man, and I'd loved it.

"Was it good?" Flint asked, shooting me a look that said he knew the answer already.

"You know it was." I said, the shame building.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, but I fought them back. I'd made a choice, and I was going to live with it. I'd done exactly what I wanted to do, and I couldn't hide behind tears now. It wouldn't be fair to anyone involved.

"You ready to go back to the clubhouse?" He asked, crouching beside me.

"I... I don't know." I answered.

I wasn't ready to face Nick. I couldn't look at him, not after that. Not when I'd let another man cum inside me, and the rest of that man's cum was still drying on my skin. I wanted to run away. I wanted to hide. I wanted to ask Flint to take me off into the night.

"Nicky's waiting for you. The boys are too. They're setting up something really special for you at the clubhouse." He said, lighting another cigarette.

"Nick? The boys? What do you mean?" I asked, forcing myself to sit up.

He helped me to my feet and smiled. It was that predatory smile that made my knees weak. He pointed at his bike, and I walked over to it.

"Stephanie, you're never going to have to feel unfulfilled again." He started, "Nicky's going to be in the Club, and we're going to take very good care of you."

My mind was racing. The implication was clear, but I couldn't understand how Nick could possibly be okay with any of this. My Nick. My sweet, quiet husband. I couldn't imagine how this could be what he wanted. No midlife crisis, biker fantasy could be worth being cheated on. There had to be something else going on. I just didn't understand.

"You going to get on?" Flint asked impatiently.

He was already on the bike, and patting the space in front of him. I couldn't help myself, I climbed on and scooted back until I was sitting in his lap. The Need was rising again, it's vigor renewed by what Flint had said.

"You ready?" He asked, once again knowing the answer.

"Yes, Daddy." I cooed, rubbing my ass in his lap.

I could almost hear that grin of his as I said it. We rode through the night, and it felt like I was hurtling towards a new life. I could picture it clearly. Riding motorcycles all day, getting fucked senseless by big black cock all night. It was hotter any any of the fantasies from my life before. It was hotter, because it felt real.

When we reached the club, Flint pulled around to the back. We got off the bike, and he walked me to a small door.

"You go on in, Tonez has something for you to change into." He said sternly, then he slapped my ass.

I didn't ask any questions, I just did as I was told. The room through the door was small and square, with beer kegs lining the walls. A huge black biker was sitting on one of the kegs, with a large gift bag in his lap.

"Hey there, Blondie." He said, beaming.

"Hey." I replied, returning his smile. "What's in the bag?"

"The Club's throwing you and Nicky a party." He said, handing me the bag.

I could see his cock through his jeans. The outline it made pushing up under the denim made my mouth water. I'd never met this man before, but I had an incredible urge to drop to my knees and suck his cock right there. He caught me staring at it and laughed.

"Don't worry, baby-girl. You'll get plenty tonight. He said, squeezing his cock through his pants. "It's going to be a real fun party."

Inside the bag was a pair of black fishnet stockings, black high-heel boots, a black leather collar adorned with a small ring, and a long length of chain. I looked at Tonez expecting him to leave, but wanting him to stay.

"Nah, I'm not going anywhere." He laughed. "You get dressed, and I'll lead you out to the party."

I stripped slowly, doing my best to give Tonez a show. He stroked his big cock through his pants in approval. Once I had the stockings on, and the heels, he put the collar around my neck. It felt good. I loved the tightness and the feeling of leather on my skin. Then he attached the chain to it and gave it a light tug. I stumbled forward but caught my balance. Tonez laughed and opened the interior door. He walked through, holding the leash and I followed excitedly.

There were a dozen black men standing in the room, including Tonez and Flint. Nick was there too, but I couldn't believe what he was wearing. My husband. My nerdy, accountant husband, was dressed in a French Maid uniform, feather duster and all.

"Nick?" I asked, suddenly feeling the shame rise again.

"Hey, Steph!" He said cheerily, waving at me.

One of the bikers slapped Nick on the ass, hard enough for the sound to echo in the room.

"Do you answer to Nick here?" He asked, glaring at my husband.

Nick blushed and rubbed his ass.

"No sir..." He said, smiling and glancing at me.

"Steph, meet your Cuck. Say hi, Nicky." Flint said, staring daggers at my husband.

"Hi Mistress!" Nick said, beaming.

This was all too weird. I wasn't prepared for this. I knew Flint had said that Nick was on board with everything, but I didn't know what that meant really. I thought about turning and bolting for the door, I didn't know how to process seeing my husband like this, but something held me there. Something in Nick's eyes made me stay.

"Show her your cage, Nicky." Another one of the black men said, grinning.

Nick did as he was told, and lifted the skirt of his uniform. His little pink cock was in a plastic trap, keeping it from getting hard. There was a small lock hanging from the bottom of it. Tonez stepped close to me hand placed a small key in my hand.

"You can let him out of the cage, but only after the festivities are over." Tonez said, closing my hand around the key.

"Tell her the rules, Nicky." The one Flint had called Buck said, shoving my husband forward into the middle of the room.

"In the club, I only answer to Nicky." Nick started, putting on a slight falsetto seemingly unconsciously and swaying so that the apron swung back and forth. "I clean the clubhouse, balance the books and cook the meals. I do as I'm told, and I serve my betters. In return, I get to be a part of the Club! I only speak when spoken to, I never make demands, and if I'm really good, I get to watch."

"Watch?" I asked, despite knowing exactly what he meant.

"Yes Ma'am, but I'm only allowed to cum after everyone else does. And only if you give me permission." He said, grinning ear to ear.

I was overwhelmed, partially by the "Nicky" situation, but also with the twelve burly black bikers standing around me. I didn't know how to respond, or what to do. Luckily, Flint broke the silence.

"Nicky, shut the fuck up. We're going to fuck your wife now. Go sit in your corner." He growled.

Nick practically skipped over to the corner of the room and plopped down on a little stool. Tonez led me to Flint, who took the leash and pulled it tight.

"All fours, Slut." He growled.

My knees trembled and I felt a wetness between my thighs. I knew right then that there was no going back. I would do anything he said. I wanted to do anything he said. My body obeyed before I finished thinking about it. I dropped to my hands and knees dutifully.

"Yes, Daddy." I moaned.

He lead me to the center of the room where a small red pillow was laid out. The crowd cheered and shouted obscenities. Bitch. Slut. Snowbunny. All the names defined me in that moment, and I wore them all with pride and elation.

"Goddamn that white girl's got a fat ass!" Rebar yelled.

"There's no way Nicky was hittin' that right." Buck laughed.

"You can tell she wants this black cock." Another said, unzipping his fly and letting his huge cock hang free.

He was right too. I was salivating. I moved towards it without thinking, but Flint snatched me back with the leash. It hurt, but in a good way. It sent a surge of taboo excitement through me.

"Ask permission, Slut." He demanded.

The rest of the guys gathered around me and dropped their jeans. Eleven huge black, beautiful cocks swung around my head. The Need swelled and dominated me. I was surrounded by cock. I was in whore heaven. I was a whore, and at that moment I knew it. I lived for big black cock. I'd do anything to have it. I wanted each and every one of them to take me. To use me. To fuck me. To fill my every hole with those massive cocks. I'd be their whore. I'd do anything if it meant reveling in that pleasure again.

I thought about how long Flint had fucked me, then I multiplied it by eleven. I didn't know if I could take it. I didn't know if I'd come out on the other side with my mind intact, much less my body. I glanced over at Nick, and he was watching intently, one hand fumbling at his cock cage. He was biting his lip. I let go of my hesitation. Damn the consequences. This is what I wanted, this is what I needed. This is what The Need demanded. It was time. I was ready for anything.

"Please, Daddy. Please... I want all the big black cocks... I want then so bad..." I begged, holding my hands up pleadingly.

"Then, let the party begin." He said, handing my leash to the man in front of me.

"Open up, bitch," The biker commanded, slapping his meaty cock against his palm.

I did as I was told, gladly. Parting my lips and letting him slide his big dick into my mouth. I started to suck, slowly at first. Working my lips and tongue over the shaft. Enjoying its girth and length. I placed both hands on it and stroked gently. Then I pulled it out with a 'pop' sound and nuzzled my face against it, feeling the wet heat of it on my skin.

"Goddamn! This bitch is a freak!" The man holding the leash shouted.

"She's straight-up worshipin' your cock, man." Rebar said.

"I could use some worshipin' myself." Buck said, taking my right hand and placing it on his thick cock.

Without thinking, I began to squeeze and stroke him. This was met with cheers from the crowd, and moments later, Rebar took my other hand and slapped his cock into it. I didn't hesitate with him either, stroking them both in time as I sucked dutifully on the cock in my mouth.

I took it as deep as I could manage without choking. The bikers loved the show, and I felt them draw the circle closer. Then I felt their hands all over me, exploring my body. I was being squeezed, pinched, slapped and groped by nine sets of hands. They tugged at my hair, slapped my ass, tweaked my nipples and squeezed my thighs. It was shocking, overwhelming, scary and oh so fucking hot. I was wanted. Savagely, passionately, viciously wanted. It was intoxicating.

I had long since lost all control, so when the man with the leash used it to force his cock further down my throat than I could have believed possible, I rolled with it. I didn't panic, though my eyes welled up with tears. I kept stroking the two cocks in my hands without missing a beat as the man before me stuffed inch after inch of his massive rod down my throat. When his balls touched my chin, my head swam. I hadn't prepared for this, I needed air. I saw stars. I suddenly wanted to back away but he held the leash firm. A bolt of fear rushed through my body. For a moment, a moment that seemed to last a lifetime, I thought I was going to suffocate on his cock. Then he let go of the leash and I fell back, coughing and sputtering.

"Damn that White Slut can swallow some cock!" He laughed.

"She's fuckin' insatiable, man." Rebar chimed in.

"You like that, don't you?" He asked me, grinning and waving his spit-slick rod in my face.

The thing is, I had liked it. I'd liked it a lot. It had been terrifying, but the fear had enhanced The Need, not weakened it. I was dripping wet between my legs and was overcome with a perverse desire to choke on all of their cocks. I tried to say as much, but another coughing fit made my head spin.

"You guys gotta try that mouth." He continued, "I've never seen a bitch take me to the base like that!"

The guys started to jockey for position in front of me as I sat back up, pushing and shoving each other to be the next in line.

"Nicky, get your Sissy ass over here!" Buck shouted, asserting himself at the front of the line.

My husband walked hurriedly over to me as best he could manage in the high heels he was wearing.

"Yes sir." He said meekly.

Buck took a seat on the couch in front of me and motioned me over. I crawled to him as sensually as I could. He was stroking his long, thick cock lazily with one hand and staring at my tits. When I reached him, I took his cock in my hands and started to stroke it for him. It was so thick. Thicker than any of the others I'd seen. It was like a soda can. I knew that I wouldn't be able to take him anywhere near as deep, but I couldn't wait to get my lips around it.

"Nicky!" He called, leaning back on the couch with his hands behind his head, "I'm going to sit back and enjoy this. Come over here and hold your wife's hair back while she sucks my cock."

"Yes Sir, Mr. Buck, Sir." Nick, I mean Nicky, said cheerfully.

Nick walked carefully over and knelt behind me. He took my hair in his hands and swept it back out of my face. I sucked the biker's huge black cock like it was my job. I worked the shaft, sucked the head, gagged down as much as I could take and licked from his balls to the tip. I worshiped his cock with my hands and my mouth, all the while my husband held my hair back and made soft moaning noises behind me.

Buck almost didn't outlast my hunger, and before too long he had to stop me. When he tapped out, he traded his seat to Rebar. I looked at Rebar's cock in wonder. I wasn't quite as thick as Buck's, but it was still huge. Longer than Flint, even. I swatted it playfully on my tongue, then kissed the head.

"That's right, Baby, you love that big black cock don't you?" He said, grinning ear to ear.

"You know I do." I moaned, running my tongue along its length for emphasis.

"Tell your Sissy husband." He said, sternly.

I froze. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how far was too far. I couldn't bear to hurt Nick, but I also couldn't go back to a world without this. I'd passed the point of no return when I'd fucked Flint. Now, I was so far gone I couldn't even see that point from here. My mouth moved and the words flooded out of me before I could stop them. The Need was speaking for me.

"Nicky." I said, with a harshness in my voice that I didn't recognize. "I love his big black cock. I love every inch of it. It's just so much bigger than yours. It's longer and thicker and harder... I love the way it tastes. I love the way it stretches my mouth when I suck it, and I can't wait for it to stretch my pussy the same way when he fucks me. I love black cock, because black cock makes me cum like you never could!"

I could hear Nick fumbling with the cock cage frantically, but he didn't say a word. He just kept making little sounds that were somewhere between moans and whimpers.

I ignored him, and gave Rebar's big, beautiful cock the same treatment Buck had gotten and then some. When he tagged out, Tonez sat down, and he got more of the same. I sucked, slurped, stroked and choked on all eleven of those big, black cocks. Some more than once, two more than twice. All while they taunted and jeered my pitiful, pathetic, Sissy husband.

When I had sucked the thick, meaty cock of a man named Asphalt for the third time, Flint snatched up the leash and led me around to the side of the couch. He bent me over it and slapped my ass, hard. I could feel the flesh welting up when I heard him speak in that voice that made me tremble.

"Nicky, crawl over here and guide me in." Flint commanded.

As Flint put his big, strong hands on my hips,Nick obeyed, taking Flint's huge cock in his dainty accountant's hands and guiding it inside me. I screamed as he stretched his way in, but it was a scream of pure, animalistic pleasure. Flint fucked me savagely. He commanded Nick to lay down between my legs and watch as he used me like a cock-sleeve. His huge cock, driving in and out of my soaking pussy.

When he was done, he pulled out suddenly and stepped away. There was an all-consuming sensation of emptiness as he left, but in seconds I felt another huge black cock filling me.

They were at it for hours, each one tagging out before he lost control. All the while I screamed and bucked my hips. I bit at the cushions and scratched at them with my nails. Some of them pulled tight on the leash. Others pulled and yanked my hair. Still others slapped my stinging, red ass. But each and every one of them fucked me. Really fucked me. Like I'd always dreamed of being fucked. Like The Need demanded. Like I Needed to be fucked. The Need and I were one in the same. I was The Need. I had been starving all my life, but this was the solution. I had never felt so full. So alive. So happy. This was more than I'd ever imagined. This is world-breaking, earth-shattering, mind-blowing bliss. Pure ecstasy. A dozen black bikers running a train on my little white pussy while I screamed and beat my fists in mind-breaking orgasm again and again. Twelve massive black cocks fucking ruining me while my pathetic white husband laid on the ground, right between my feet, and watched in awe.

I knew why Nicky wasn't allowed out of the cage. I knew why Nicky wasn't allowed to cum until I said so. He'd have squeezed that sad little thing to a dribbling orgasm before I finished sucking the first cock hours ago. He needed to be denied. He needed to be present. He needed to bear witness to my rebirth. He needed to see.

I forgot the woman I was before. It didn't matter. She didn't matter. She was hungry. Empty. Unfulfilled. She didn't know how to take what she wanted in life. She didn't understand how important it was to be happy. To be complete. To be fulfilled. She was gone, and I was reborn. A woman of consequence. Of agonizing, awe-inspiring, indescribable pleasure. A creature of pure, hedonistic abandon. I was myself for the first time.

When Buck tapped out of his fourth round, and finally pulled that thick monster out of me for the last time of the night, I was a quivering mess on the couch. I was dripping, pouring. I'd squirted over and over. Somewhere, distantly in the back of my mind, I wondered how much of my fluid had fallen on my husband's face while these men were fucking me.

Tonez and Rebar turned me over onto my back, and they stood around me stroking their huge, turgid cocks. Wet from me, they glistened and shined like ebony pillars in the fluorescent lights. One after another, they began to shoot their hot, sticky seed onto me while I lay there, mewling in the afterglow. One hit my chest with three big spurts. Another sprayed his cum into my hair, while another found cause to take my limp hand and stroke himself off with it. Rebar shot his load across my stomach, and Tonez jerked himself off on my neck. Three more shot off haphazardly, hitting my face, my shoulder and getting more in my hair. I was playing with the cum between my tits when Flint spoke up again.

"Nicky, help that pretty wife of yours keep her mouth open, looks like we fucked her brains out." He growled, tugging Nick up from the floor by the collar of his maid costume.

Nick pulled my mouth open gently with his trembling hands, and then cupped them below my bottom lip. Tonez slid a pillow under my neck, allowing me to sit up a little.

12