Big Black Bike Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining four came into my open mouth, and Flint commanded me to swallow it all. I did my best to oblige, but there was just so much cum that a lot of it spilled out into Nick's waiting hands. I slurped it off of his fingers and smiled devilishly at him.

"Nicky, we're going out for drinks. Straighten this place up, and when your wife's able to walk again, take her to the shower and wash all of our cum off of her." Flint growled. "If you do a real good job of cleaning her off, she might even let you masturbate tonight."

"You think so, Sir?" Nick moaned, fumbling with the cock cage again.

"Maybe, but get her real clean regardless. I have a feeling she'll want to be nice and clean for tomorrow night's party." Flint laughed.

I laid there for a long while after they left, my head still spinning from the ecstasy of it all. This was my life now. I'd found what I'd been looking for. I belonged to the Black Biker Club, and I was the luckiest woman in the world.

12