All Comments on 'Big Black Cock: A Sissy Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb

This was just dumb. Really dumb. For real. Not at all up to your usual standards. If it were anyone else, I would give a one bomb. But I'm too stunned to even vote. This is right down there with dominican slut. Most everything you touch turns to gold, but this was a real stinker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
POOR ILLUSTRATIONS

You need to update your tech.

The illustrations are poor quality. No longer worth using in stories.

They actually reduce the quality of the read.

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Loved it

You got my juices running.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 6 years ago
Loved, Loved, Loved it!!!!

Don’t listen to the nay sayers!!! Love the diversity in your stories. You can’t write submissive lesbian stories exclusively. Some people don’t have an open mind. Some of us wannabe black Cock sucking Cucks love reading your stories like this one. Keep writing about these themes. Some of us want more more more like this one.

Coach Cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

One of your best stories. Love the different themes. Lesbians, sissy cross dresser, big black cock and white slutty wife. Pictures could be a little better. Keep them cumming.

AnkypartyAnkypartyabout 6 years ago
The queen of illustrated stories!

Wow! Love your illustrated stories. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hit the spot

Absolutely loved this story. The cross over between genres really hit the spot, literally, for me, it was great to read something different.

I used to hate this style of illustration but this and other recent stories have been enhanced by its use, the amateur style is not at all off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still doing great

Jasmine, as always your stories are fabulous(don't mind the spelling). I do like your illustrated stories. Keep them coming (or cumming).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

This was a mixture of so many fetishes in one. I loved it.

Shrek5898Shrek5898about 6 years ago
Awesome

Such a great story. Your black teen dominates white couple or better yet family are the greatest stories on this site.

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
A dirty mind is a joy forever

Once again you've proved that adage to be true. And if you are saying that you wrote about stuff you really didn't know about, then you are a master of the genre! Keep 'em cumming!!!

BarlowNBarlowNabout 6 years ago
Expanding your boundaries

Love to see you pushing yourself to areas you don't write about as frequently. As a bull who has fathered three children for different women I like the breeding element to the story. Keep up the great work and wear those pantyhose it gets cold in the great north.

AllenJamesAllenJamesabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Certainly hit all of my buttons and would love to see more of their adventures!

DexterFairfieldDexterFairfieldabout 6 years ago
It was certainly entertaining

I’ve been waiting for a story with this theme by you for a long time. I was hoping it would have starred Mrs. Walker and her husband getting cuckolded. I also would have liked it more if the husband wasn’t always a sissy, but slowly became one. This story seem to move very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD ONE,JAZ

Five for sure * * * * *

I'd give it ten, one for each inch - but five is the maximum. Another new approach, I think, but right up there with your always high level of erotic storytelling.

Love you.

Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too many cliches

This story -- compared to most of your others -- read like a cartoon. (But bonus points for trying something new ...) Besides, the cock put into somebody's mouth after having been into someone's ass is just a great turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give a warning

Please give a warning if “pictures” containing “inappropriate” content are included

Dude enjoy though. I mastrubated while reading this

LrickyLrickyabout 6 years ago
So much fantasy

I have issues with this story. It is someone's idea of what happens but it is more fantasy than even close to real life. I have been with many black men and not all are 10". Not all of us that wear panties and suck cock are total sissies or cucks. I am one that likes women and men. I have been with swingers and have never seen a dick go from ass to mouth to pussy and back to ass or mouth. While all things in your story happen but it seems really contrived to lengthen your story. This is not your best. And I am a fan of your writing.

MangababyMangababyabout 6 years ago
consumption

The human consumption with men having BIG penis Jesus women get real.. Just because the man is black should be enough for your fantasy. But in reality the story has a baseline which is needed to create the illusion in the mind that the realism of it actually might have taken place.

So the Long {LOL} and short of it girlfriend is Nice job good story and content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not your best

Overall it’s not your best work. The setups and reveals seemed a bit hamfisted. I’ve noticed you tend to rely on lists to get around some exposition.

As a side note, why do you always try and shoehorn in lesbian stuff to every gay male focused story?

planojimplanojimabout 6 years ago
More Please

Loved the story. Hopefully there will be more more!!

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
To give a warning....are you kidding

Your one erotic story site what do you the pictures would be of with a title

Like this lmao

jennacybertarjennacybertarabout 6 years ago
ah ah love it

please please give more

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
by far the best story on Literotica

Not only does it have everything I enjoy (being a sissy faggot cocksucking married CD slut with his wife watching) the illustrations made it the best story on Literotica. One of my favourite lines from this story is:

he begged, "Oh please, Master, slam that big black cock in my cunt and show my wife what a sissy faggot I am!"

This is exactly what I fantasize about all the time. My wife doesn't know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking CD slut (which I have been for about 5 years) but I always fantasize about her finding out. I truly want her to walk in and see me sucking a BBC and then turning around on all 4's and have the BBC fuck me sissy married white man-pussy -- deep and hard -- all while my wife watches and sees for herself what a sissy faggot cocksucking CD slut I am (yes, I love saying this over and over).

I think I need to come out of the closet and admit the truth to my wife -- that I love cock more than anything and I want to be her sissy faggot cuckhold husband watching her get fucked by a BBC and then cleaning both the BBC and eating his cum out of her cunt. Wish me luck when I show her this story - hopefully she'll understand and accept me for who I am.

marullusmarullusabout 6 years ago
Great story

Having watched sissification hypno and cuckhold porn myself and enjoyed it, I was very turned on by this story. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your best story in ages. Love sissy hypo and cuckold so perfect. Thanks

Brilliant depiction of sissy and cuckold fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story which willl get hotter

Kallem will move in their house and sissy to his father's house. He will impregnate her and as her belly shows well, this will inflame the neighborhood racists. Her neighbor, a single professional woman with a dismissive tone will be invited to their house for coffee with cream served from massive black cock. Kallem will be called for introducing while being totally naked which will unnerve the racist bitch and she will spew racist insults once her friend throws away her t shirt to show her swollen belly. Then she asserts her dominant self by bitch slapping the racist woman and stripping her of her clothes, handcuffing her hands to back and putting black leash to her neck. Then proudly making her crawl on knees several times around in the house until she is exhausted and is face slapped by a huge BBC drooling cum on her reddening face. The racist bitch is prepared for a day of debauchery with Kallem with her horizons expanded to submissively serve black people by carrying Kallem's baby, breaking up with her boyfriend and sharing her house with a dominant black bitch.

tdkb1916tdkb1916about 6 years ago

This is the hottest story I have ever read. I blasted off multiple times. I wish you would write a sequel. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dani

You must have struck a nerve with Daniprophet

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveabout 6 years ago
Marvelous

Oh Jaz........Another excellent story. While there may be a few things that aren't letter perfect, who cares. I, and I'm sure many others, read your stories for exactly what you give us......lots of hot sex! Don't pay any attention to those who dismiss your stories, please just keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great story.

Always look forward to any of your stories. My cock starts getting hard when I see you have a new submission. My wife and I both get off on your bisex stories.

vingalvingalabout 6 years ago
Mmmm... luved it

So hot. I want to be a sissy for BBC. Would luv to read more about Jane and Jolene's escapades. There must have been a BBC orgy with Angel and teen friends.

SayhellolikethatSayhellolikethatabout 6 years ago
So good

I always enjoy your stories and this one is up there with the best. Although I always wonder if liking a story is an indication that I see myself as one of the characters. I think yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
From a new reader.

You’ve woven a nice mix of fetishes into an erotic story. While I agree that it is more a homo-erotic, interracial dominate wife sharing story than a cuckolding story it covers so many fantasies that readers hide from their partners and themselves. Looks like I have to read your other works of fantasy and illusion. I wonder what you will offer us next.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 6 years ago
5 *s

1st, l gave your story 5 *s.

2nd, You are my favorite author.

But this was not up to your usual level. It was still a 5* because it did appeal to my wannabe black Cock sucking Cuck's love of reading stories like this one. I'd love to read a follow up but written from Jolene's POV. Starting from before he started w/ Kaleem's father, telling how he was coerced into submitting to the father and how he was gradually made into a sissy. (Ignore the time in military. That was too much, didn't seem plausible.) Then another from his POV about his life after his wife caught him w/ Kaleem. Regarding the illustrations: Didn't care for them at first but l did come to appreciate them. They did add to the erotic effect!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Another of your great stories

I always love reading your stories and get excited when I see you have a new one. This story covered many of my fantasies and I love the addition of the illustrations, I wish all stories had them. Thank you for your many great stories.

DanicoxDanicoxalmost 6 years ago
Your fantasy and mine...kinda

I'm a total sissy for Big Black Cocks and my lifelong fantasy has always been to be fucked by one guy with a huge cock as I sucked another and beg them to take turns going ass to mouth, fucking my sissy holes as hard as they could. The difference in our fantasies though, are that I would not be unwilling as you said on page 1 and I want both of them to be Black instead of prisoners and of course they must have really big fat cocks. Side note...I have so rarely had a real man that could make me gag until I had my first BBC, and I so love to gag on big fat cocks. I also don't have a wife like the sissy from this story which means there's lots more cock for me and I also loved the way you made him do ass to mouth several times even though you didn't really say "ass to mouth", very subtle. One of the other differences is the way you took the facials and was covered with cum, where as I would much rather suck there cocks dry and swallow every drop of their warm delicious cum after they've been pounding and stretching my ass. Thanks for your story, I'll replay it in my mind many times as I sissygasm from bouncing on my giant dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignorant garbage. The BBC myth perpetuated.

It's a scientific fact that on average "black" cocks are slightly smaller than others. However, this hilarous myth is perpetuated by broken people like yourself. Be a size queen, but your fantasy is a broken myth. This whole "cucking" thing is sad. Another scientific fact, "cuck" marriages don't last, period. Eventually, the partner loses all respect for the wimp who gets off on watching someone do what he can't or won't. More therapy and psych counseling bills for our over burdened healthcare system. Great...

ssheersssheersover 5 years ago
Yummy

Great story I love BBC and a hot wife I am the sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck yes

I am so sexually turned on by this story I’m shaking. Great story and thank you for bringing me into it. I felt like I was there getting fucked out of my mind. My Aunt dressed me in lingerie and stockings and high heels as a young boy. I wore thong panties and teddies from the age of ten all the time day or night. I never thought it was wrong because it was all I had and she always took me to the lingerie store with her and bought them for me. I had long hair piercings and dressed as a girl at age 12. It just felt right for me to do so. At 16 she introduced me to my first cock. She loved to get fucked by a black friend with a 10” cock. One day at 16 i walked in on them fucking and she told me to stay and watch and maybe Carl would let you take part. Carl asked if I wanted to join in and I said yes and I became a real bbc slut that day. I’ve never turned back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love the story so much. I ask my wife if I can share her bbcku

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i have a 14inch cucumber in my man pussy

i have a14 inch cucmber in my man pussy and jerking off on myself.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
HOT

That is one very very hot story, love the pics you put with it.

My little peewee is straining in its little pink cage as I sit here in pink satin panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story

Absolutely love this story,ticked all the boxes for me, sissy/interracial/hotwife and creampie to name a few, nearly missed it because it is in illustrated,a sequel would be lovely mentioned in trans and crossdresser.Excellent.

tvsally693tvsally693about 5 years ago
SISSY BOI READY FOR COCK CUM...

OOOOO---VERY NICE STORY..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story and a half - great job

Loved your story and would like to read more like it. I am a white MILF and love the Black BBC also and have done them regularly for several years. Why waste time on the small ones when the big ones are available and eager to please.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i love this

i cant believe I just found this, usually reading all of SSL stories. well done take five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amber Blank

Amber Blank

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good sweet cumbunny for the black cock

I will always bounce like a good sweet cumbunny for the pleasure of being a good sweet slut who loves the black cock and I will always have to wear sexy clothes to show respect and I will never complain about the way I am going to be used as a slut for the black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hilarious

It always makes me laugh in these 'Big Black Bull' stories when he calls the husband a 'sissy' or a 'fag', while he is the one enjoying plowing the other guys ass. Pot calling the kettle.... Etc. Since he's getting off being blown by another guy, or fucking another guy in the ass, what does that make him? Certainly not hetero, that's for sure. Come on buddy, own it. You are what you are.

I have far more respect for the guy wearing the wig. At least he is man enough to be true to himself and man enough to be honest. Come out of the closet and embrace the world Mr. BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What next

Did she have a black baby. Did Jolene dress up as a female, did they have big Black cock in them

e10creampiee10creampiealmost 4 years ago
Dad

I would love to hear what happens when Kaleem's dad makes her his too. Does his wife use her as well?

kellijane001kellijane001almost 4 years ago
Changes

Amazing - I never dated black. NEVER. I felt above it. Always a white guy with money. Things happened and I finally "tasted" bbc. Now its seems all I want. Not saying I became a slut but I only have to see it to want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Did she have Joe dress like female at home and split him on two BBC. Did they go to a bl a black club to fuck black big cock. I wish I had a wife that do that for me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

This is so hot!!!! Couldn’t help stoking to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMFG I have jacked off to this ten times now and sucked up every drop of my cum. I wish a young black stud would own me and my wife and turn us both into his white married slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did she have a back baby, did she have her husband dressed like a woman at home, how many back dicks do they get

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I were Joe or Jolene I would ask my wife and my black lover that they wanted me to become a t-girl so I can wear women's clothes and get a lot of black cock into my my mouth and my ass

TinyTim66TinyTim66over 2 years ago

BBC and Sissy Cuckold stories get my PANTIES WET Please Sir!!

MisterteaMisterteaabout 2 years ago

So did this superhot married slut, who was not on any kind of contraception and received a pussyful of jism, get pregnant?

There's so much sequel possibility around her getting big, and popping, and making her husband change diapers ("you specialize in s***holes, don't you darling?") all the time being a wedded mother bitch filling her time with schoolteaching and dickdraining. I can't wait, really I can't!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I don’t get excited reading about men taking cock in any of their holes or crossdressing. However, the enjoyment of the BBC was extreme. Will there be more in school. Or with Angel or other students? You have many diverse tastes, and I enjoy them.

warner34warner34almost 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story as a beginning. Please continue her descent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God i want to be jolene so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I were Joe/Jolen, I to my in female clothing & getting fuck buy many black cock & ask my wife to have a black my getting her pregnant. More please

joguyjoguyover 1 year ago

want to dress up and eat her cunt after she's fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love you silkstalkinglover 4yourpleasureiam

Lancs50Lancs50about 1 year ago

Another hot sensuous story. Enjoying her first BBC while sissy hubby watched added to the erotism of the tale.

You do have a talent for arousing and creating a reality setting in your stories.

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallowsabout 1 year ago

Mmmm love this, live to find ne a little cuck sissy butch. Want more on her getting tripple teamed & double teamed by kareem & his dad... so damn hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Made my panties drip omg

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought it was fantastic, but what's with the pubic hair?? The human body, male and female, should be completely bare to display the beauty of it! So, no more pubes!!

cuck1cuck1about 2 months ago

Loved it. Although there should be more chapters so we can find it if she ever gets double or triple teamed. Does any of her female students eat her pussy? Does she get pregnant and have a black baby? So many unanswered questions.

CyrilB27CyrilB27about 3 hours ago

I can accept some of this, but not the anal part to be honest. I've had the opportunity but would never put my cock up man or woman's shit- hole. But then I am squeamish, perhaps. Every else of this story aroused me big time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50694 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...