Big Black Daddy

Story Info
Cuckold Chronicle Five.
7.7k words
3.83
14.9k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My house was fully consumed. But I didn't know it, unfortunately. I knew that Em had a sexual relationship with my daughter, Sarah. And I knew that we had a quick sexual encounter on the way to the airport. I didn't realize the magnitude of the impact she had on my entire family, though.

It was 4:00pm on a Friday night, the Friday of a 3-day weekend because Monday was a holiday. It was in the middle of the school semester. Unbeknownst to me, Em had contacted Beck and asked if she could visit for the weekend. Sarah couldn't come home for such a short stay, but Beck thought it would be good to see Em again.

The doorbell rang and I got up from the couch and answered it. Em was standing there with a small suitcase, completely surprising me.

"Hey!" she said cheerfully. It seemed like forever since I'd seen her.

"Em! Wow! Come on in! It's good to see you!" I had to admit, I'd been thinking about her a lot. I had to have looked at those pictures she took from the car that day a million times already... usually when masturbating. "So, so good to see you." I let her in and gave her a big hug, probably holding her a little too closely.

"Stop it... thank you so much," she said, seemingly embarrassed by my gushing.

I led her into the living room and we sat on the couch.

"Tell me, how's college?" I asked, sitting up, anxious to hear all about her experiences.

"Um... college is... you know it's really fun," she said, searching for the right words to say. "You know I'm pretty social... and... it's good."

"Are you the prettiest girl?" I asked. I don't even know why, but it was a way to give her a compliment.

"Oh stop it," she said, lightly smacking me on the shoulder. "You're sweet."

"Boyfriend... girlfriend...?" I was hoping not, but I had to know where she stood relationship-wise. I guess I could say that maybe I was feeling a little jealous.

"Um... well, I like to have someone for every day of the week," she giggled.

"Oh... you're so bad," I said, half wondering if she was just teasing me.

"You know you need one for everything," she smiled. "So there's a really good kisser... and there's one just for lots of cuddling... and the one you just want to blow all night. And well... there's one for every one of my needs," she giggled again.

"You're terrible," I said, shaking my head. I still didn't know if she was serious or joking.

"And you're so hot," she smiled and moved closer to me. She kicked her leg out and moved right into my lap, facing me, pushing me back into the couch.

"No... me?"

"Mmhmm," she said.

It surprised me that she would think an old guy like me, a man old enough to be her father, would be attractive in any way. "What do you like about me?"

"Well, first, your brown eyes... they're so dreamy... and of course your perfectly chisled face. And then... well, I haven't seen it in a while... but... you have the best body ever... so strong," she giggled as she ran her hands over my shoulders and chest, sliding them down to my stomach. My cock was growing hard quickly, anticipating her touch. "You make me drool you're so dreamy."

"Well... um... I'm so glad you stopped by for the weekend," I said. I didn't know what else to do or say. Her hands were roving my body, driving me insane.

"I just wanted to see you." She leaned forward, her face so close to mine. "I had to... kiss you," she said, and did just that.

"Um... yeah... Beck's here, too," I said, growing very uncomfortable. Beck was right upstairs, working on something in the bedroom. I had no idea when she'd be done.

"Yeah? Upstairs?" Em asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, trying to explain how risky this was in not so many words.

"Hmm... did you miss me at all?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course," I said. I truly did miss her. She had only been in town for two weeks this year, but it held an incredible memory for me.

"Mmm... What did you miss about me?" she asked as she started grinding her hips into me. I could feel her heat against my shaft as it grew harder and harder.

"You're... you're just such a wonderful person," I said, trying to keep it very... friendly... in case Beck could hear us.

"Just... wonderful?" she asked.

I looked up the stairs for a second. "Well," I said with a lowered voice, "you are so damn sexy. I mean... wow!"

"That's what I want to hear," she said, smiling seductively. "Maybe you can... give me just a little lick then?" She sat back a second and began unfastening her shorts as I watched, helplessly. She stood in front of me a moment and let them fall to the ground. She slid her finger over her pussy showing me how wet and swollen it was.

"But... um..." I protested, weakly.

"You know how much I love your tongue... and my pussy is sooo needy." She set her foot on the couch and stood on it, sliding one knee to the back as she pushed her hips forward, pushing her pussy so close to my mouth.

"Em? We, we, we... we can't... Beck is right there," I said. I could smell her scent and it was intoxicating. I truly did want to lick her. I think I needed it as badly as she did.

"The faster you lick my pussy, the less likely we'll be caught," she said, presssing her pussy into my mouth and without hesitation I began licking her. God she tasted so good! And, as she said, her pussy was very needy. She came on my face within a minute or two.

After our tryst, she kissed me deeply, got dressed, and then went upstairs, leaving me hot, horny, and extremely hard on the couch. I could hear her meeting with Beck upstairs and then Beck showed her to her room. Em wanted to rest a little before dinner.

I disappeared into the downstairs bathroom for another masturbation session to get rid of this amazing hardon.

*****

We ate dinner together at 6:00pm, with Beck serving some pasta, salad, and wine. It was one of my favorite meals and was pretty easy for Beck to whip up on short notice.

"So, Em," Beck said before taking a bite of her salad. "It's so good to see you. I feel like it's been forever."

"It has!" she said. "Thank you guys for having me over. It's so good to see you again."

"It's so good to see you," Beck said, taking Em's hand in hers and squeezing it. "We love having you over. Any time!"

Em smiled at her. "I missed you."

I could see Beck hesitate, but I wasn't sure why. She seemed to blush a little, embarrassed, as if there was something unsaid between them. "We missed you, too," she said finally.

"It's too bad Sarah couldn't come home," Em said softly, obviously missing her very close friend.

"She's just so far away," I said. "She'll be back for Thanksgiving."

"Yeah... it would have been nice to see her, too, though," Em said. "But... I have you!"

"How's school going?" Beck asked her. "Any hot professors?"

"Yeah... I mean... it's school," she said. "I have a class I think you'd really like, Uncle Vince. It's an art class."

"Oh?" I asked, intrigued.

"Yeah, it's computer art, learning about editing pictures and stuff," she said. "For like ads and stuff."

"Yeah, that sounds really fun," I said. "That's a lot of what we do."

*****

We talked more at dinner and, after picking up the dishes, decided to spend the rest of the night watching a movie. We slid into the living room, Beck and Em sitting on the couch together and I sat in my chair. Em picked the movie, some sort of romantic comedy that seemed to have a few too many sex scenes in it for my comfort.

After having tasted Em, seeing her so close by, and seeing her snuggling next to my wife, pretty much excited me. Part way into the movie, Beck pulled a blanket over the two of them, snuggling even closer. My mind was playing tricks on me as I envisioned what they were doing. Were their hands touching breasts? Was that a moan? Was that bump in the blanket, that movement of Beck's leg, an indication Em was touching her pussy?

God, my cock was so swollen as my mind jumped further and further into the gutter. I tried to keep my hand hidden, tried to keep my breathing controlled, as I slowly stroked my shaft. I was almost begging Em would throw the blanket off of them and throw us into a full blown threeway, but that was just being silly... and horny.

Unfortunately, at 9:00pm, I had some work I had to get done before the morning. It was halfway through the movie and I excused myself and left the women to finish the movie alone. I went upstairs to my office and worked until about 11:00pm when I finally finished. I slipped out of my office and into my bedroom. The house was dark and quiet and I realized that Beck and Em had gone to bed.

I slipped off my clothes and into bed. Beck was already sleeping. I was pretty tired and I think I fell asleep pretty quickly. At some point in the night, I felt movement on the bed that was different and realized that Em was crawling up between Beck and me. She layed between us and then, propped up on one elbow, bent over and kissed me. I felt her hand snake around my body and she started playing with my cock through my underwear.

Her kissing quickly became very passionate. I felt uncomfortable, being in bed right beside Beck, but Em's passion overwhelmed me. I helped her take my underwear off and she pulled the blanket down, exposing me.

"Wait... we can't do this with Beck right there," I whispered as softly as I could. I didn't want Beck to wake up and see us together... not like this!

"We most certainly can," she said, squeezing my shaft.

"No... just..." I protested weakly.

"Uncle Vince, don't be a chicken shit," she said assertively. She was going to get what she wanted one way or another.

"What?" I asked, totally scared and confused. Did she want Beck to catch us or something?

"I need to fuck you," she said. "Come on... just... enjoy." Her hand slid up and down my shaft, masterfully. She knew exactly what she was doing and she loved it.

"This is so wrong," I whispered, but couldn't bring myself to stop her. I couldn't tell how much noise we were making and couldn't look over to see if Beck was stirring.

As Em stroked me, she kissed me, turning me on so much.

"Yes... such a nice, hard cock," she said. She kept stroking, making me harder and harder. "Touch me," she breathed into my mouth between kisses. "Put your fingers in my pussy."

I felt uncomfortable with Beck so close, but I reached down her naked body and slid my hand between her soft thighs. My fingers were bathed in her heat and wetness as soon as I touched her pussy and let my fingers slowly and teasingly swirl around her clit and labia. She was breathing heavier as I fingered her and I could feel her stroking become a little erratic as pleasure hit her over and over.

Suddenly I felt Beck move and make a little sound... disturbed by us maybe. I covered Em's mouth to try to keep her quiet, but she continued jerking me off. She giggled behind my hand as if this was some game or something. Only, it scared me. If Beck saw us, I'd be so dead!

She wiggled her hips, silently encouraging me to finger her again and I slid two fingers deep inside her, curling them to tease her G-spot. She panted and moaned a little louder, more excited than ever. This was going so wrong... but I couldn't stop!

Suddenly, Beck woke up, and she was not happy. "What are you doing?" she yelled. She reached over and turned on her bedside light, exposing our naked bodies with our hands pleasuring the other.

"Um..." I said, completely scared. I couldn't even form an answer. I wanted to lie, I really did, but... we were caught red handed, so to speak.

Em just giggled. "We're fucking and waiting for you to wake up," she said, surprising me.

"I can't believe you're doing this," Beck said, sitting up. "And right in front of me. Vince!"

"Come on, you know you want this, too, Aunt Beck," she said. "It feels good, right Uncle Vince? I mean, you are so hard." Em bent down and sucked on the head of my cock for a second.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this," Beck said, getting out of bed to stand beside it.

"Come on," Em said, as if this wasn't a big deal at all. "We're just spending some quality time together. You should join us." She kept stroking me like this entire discussion wasn't even worth having.

"What?" Beck asked, as surprised by the suggestion as I was. "Me? Em! I can't believe you'd even suggest that. This is just... wrong."

"As if eating my pussy during the movie makes you innocent?" Em said, looking at her smugly. "Remember that? You know you loved doing that as much as I do. And I know you want me to lick you. Well, now's your chance."

Em held a hand out for Beck to take. "I... I don't know if I can do... this," Beck said, taking her hand and crawling back into bed.

"It's easy... I'll show you how," Em said before leaning forward and kissing her while still stroking me. My cock pulsed as I watched my own wife kiss another woman for the first time ever. I had to admit, it excited me. As I watched, Em used one hand to help Beck take off her nightie, slipping it over her head.

Em kept kissing her, more passionately every second, her hand never stopping on my shaft. Then she bent down and took one of Beck's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it. Beck looked down at first, watching Em, then looked over at me, her eyes watching Em's hand gliding up and down my shaft. I could see the desire in her eyes growing rapidly.

"Fuck!" Em said, sitting up again. She kissed Beck once again. "Your tits taste so good, Aunt Beck. And Uncle Vince is so hard right now. We're going to have to do something about that soon." Em turned around and laid beside me, changing hands on my shaft. "Here," she said, opening her thighs. "Both of you finger me."

Beck laid beside Em, turned towards her, and stroked her body with her hand. I moved my hand between Em's legs as well and felt Beck's hand next to mine as we both tentatively played with Em's pussy. As one stroked her clit, the other slid fingers inside her. Em turned from one of us to the other, kissing us.

"Oh God, yes... just like that. That is so good," Em moaned.

Beck leaned down and sucked on Em's tit while I kissed the young woman. As I pulled back and let Beck kiss her, I realized just how consumed this family was. Em had seduced Sarah, Beck, and me in a very short period of time. I wondered what would have happened if Sarah had come home, which led me to wonder about Thanksgiving week ahead... when she does come home... for an entire week.

I watched Beck move, guided by Em, until she was positioned over my cock and slid it into her mouth. Her gasping and moaning as Em knelt behind her, obviously fingering, her was generating some incredible pleasure on my shaft.

I wasn't sure how we'd survive this... but knew that getting burned felt like this felt so good."Happy Birthday sweetheart." Becky leaned out of her seat and hugged me. "You've made me so happy recently sweetie, really, I mean that."

Becky sat back down and put her hand on Derek's, who was sitting beside her.

"Yeah bud," Derek said, "Happy birthday. Your agreement with your wife has really made me happy too."

I didn't answer Derek, didn't really ignore him either - I couldn't be that rude to my wife's boyfriend - just feigned a smile and waited for someone else to pick up the conversation.

To be honest, I was pissed off that my wife had brought her boyfriend along for my birthday. First of all, she hadn't asked or run it by me at all, just showed up half an hour late holding Derek's hand and looking like a prostitute in rush hour: Thrashed up hair, smudged makeup, singlet strap falling down her shoulder.

But to bring Derek here of all places, that was messed up. Becky and I knew the owners and staff by name. For as long as we had been married we had celebrated every occasion here - Valentines, birthdays, anniversaries, everything - just the two of us. Until now anyway. What would they all think seeing my wife holding another man's wife at my birthday dinner?!

"Babe," Becky took her hand off Derek's and looked him in the eye. "Do you mind?"

Derek nodded and stood up. "I'll wait for you in the car."

"Actually..." Becky mumbled. "I might go home tonight babe. It is his birthday after all. I'll see you tomorrow after, well, you know what."

"Alright baby," Derek leaned down for a kiss. "I love you."

That was new. Love? They had only known each other for... What? Four weeks? And he thought he was in love with my wife?! I was glad to see Becky didn't say it back to him.

But when the kiss ended Becky held onto Derek's forearm and whispered: "I love you too."

He smiled and left. My wife watched him go like a girl watching her celebrity crush. I noticed the waiters staring at us, confused and curious. Becky. eventually turned back to me.

"So, we've been married how long now?" Becky said as she picked her wine glass up.

I went to answer, to tell her exactly how long we had been married, down to the day, but she didn't wait for an answer.

Before even taking a sip of her wine Becky said: "Forever, it feels like. And I think I'm finally ready."

Becky smiled at me as I knew what she was talking about and then took an excited sip of her drink. She finished her glass and then realized that I hadn't followed what she had said one bit.

"Baby," Becky said it the exact same way she said it to Derek, "I'm finally ready to be mum."

I didn't believe it at first and then, all of a sudden, the words smashed through me. I had been pressuring Becky to have kids for years but she had always put the idea off, saying she wasn't ready, she was still young, still had too much she wanted to do. I had actually given up bugging her about and was just shocked to hear her mention it of her own volition.

"Becky, that's great!" I said.

Becky beamed. "I know!"

"I'm so happy you said that!" I sighed with joy. "Really, just stoked. I was just thinking we really ought to tone back our, let's say, 'new agreement'."

My wife's smile vanished. "Why? I'm not going to stop seeing Derek just because I'm going to be a mother. What does one have to do with the other?"

There was an edge to her voice, just waiting to cut me in two if I tested her.

"Nothing." I said. "You're right. I'm just so happy Becky, ignore me."

Becky smiled but it wasn't with the same oomph as before.

She reached over the table and put her hand on mine. "Come on, let's go home."

I smiled and led her out to the car. The whole drive home I thought about what I was going to do with my wife when I got home. I hadn't had her for weeks but in that time I had seen a whole new skanky side I never knew existed. And tonight was the night that I finally got to experience the slut who had come out of her shell. My wife had even sent her boyfriend home for me!

But when we got home Becky didn't feel like it. I tried to be sexy, to be demanding and macho like I knew she liked but I just couldn't put it off. Every time I tried to take her with passion she would just giggle and ask what I was doing. And before I knew it, the moment was lost and we were in bed.

Well, no harm in trying again, I thought and rolled over onto my wife.

"Baby," I could tell Becky wasn't going to go for it just from her voice. "Not tonight. I have to get up early and go see the gynecologist."

Hearing that and I suddenly didn't care about being denied sex. Me and my wife were finally going to be parents! I was so happy I could cry. In fact, I did cry.

Becky looked at me, frowned and then laughed.

"Can I come?" I sobbed. "Tomorrow? To see the gynecologist?"

"Don't you have work?"

"I'll go in late," I said, "work the night shift instead."

Becky shrugged. "Alright. The appointment is at ten."

"Cool." I said.

"Cool." Becky repeated.

I lay back beside my wife and stared at the roof.

"I can't believe it." I said. "We're going to be parents."