Big Black Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek started to groan and slowly move his cock around. Becky moaned and gasped and claimed: "I've never felt so fucking good. That was utterly amazing. Truly wonderful. I know you just got me pregnant because there is no other way that could have been so special!"

Becky was so emotional that she even started to sob.

"Hey, come on baby," Derek said, "don't cry, be happy, you're pregnant!"

They disengaged, Becky stood up and put her hands on Derek's shoulders. She kissed his chest and just held.

"Come on," Becky said, "let's go to bed, baby."

She hugged Derek's arm and pulled him over to the door back to the house. I watched them move toward my old bedroom and listened to their soft and satisfied voices.

"What if I want to be a real daddy someday?" Derek asked.

Becky shrugged. "I'll get divorced. You know you're the one I really love, and want to be with and raise a family with. I love you Derek."

They stopped at the door to my old bedroom.

"I love you too Becky." Derek said and kissed her.

I couldn't let that happen. Let Becky divorce me. I meant it when I said I would rather spend the rest of my life as a cuckold with a hot wife and her black bull than without Becky. So I made a vow: That no matter what happened, no matter how humiliating or dehumanizing my marriage became, I would do whatever I had to keep it going, go to any lengths to prove my usefulness and spend every ounce of my being trying to make my wife and her big black boyfriend happy.

***

The End

***