Big Black Transvestite Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddison was clearly enjoying the x-rated sight that played out before her as she was pumping away at her massive cock while rubbing her nipples through her bikini.

Eve was getting close to her climax, her breathing was becoming erratic and she was starting to shake. She was fucking my mouth all the way to the base of her cock every time as her testicles were knocking against my chin and her hanging belly was crashing against my head.

"Holy shit, i'm gonna cum" she roared at the top of her lungs as i hoped to god no one could hear through these thin walls, quickly remembering the people from the lift staying in a room nearby.

With one final thrust forward, she held my head in place as her thick cock spasmed in my mouth and shot after shot of warm cum slid down my throat. I started to gag and splutter as some of her salty cum came out of my nose and out the side of my mouth.

As her massive orgasm subsided she released her grip on my head and i took the opportunity to move backwards off her cock and grab some much needed air. I gasped for breath and swallowed the fluids inside my mouth, all i could taste and smell was her cum. Her seed was thick and salty with a pungent odour but i didn't dislike it, i was clearly developing a taste for it. Her cum was still on my face, dripping down my chin and onto my chest.

"Now its my turn, slave" Maddison said as she moved towards me picking me up off the floor and shoving me as i fell backwards onto the un made bed.

The sheets were moist and reeked of sweat and god knows what other fluids, my arms were still cuffed uncomfortably behind my back as i laid on the bed.

Maddison crawled on top of me rubbing her thick body against mine as her huge black spear dug into my stomach, the tip was wet as it smeared her pre cum onto me. She continued to crawl further over me until she had positioned her knees either side of my head and her knee high boot clad legs ran parallel to my arms.

I knew what she was going to do as she had done it the previous night. I swallowed nervously as I looked straight up and all i could see was her enormous black arse.

"Watch this Eve, he loves eating my ass" Maddison said to her friend who i assumed was still stood watching as she ominously sat her self slowly down on my face.

My world was engulfed in darkness once more as the weight and pressure from Maddison's weapon of ass destruction crushed my head. The pressure wasn't as extreme as last night as she wasn't able to sit down full weight due to how she was kneeling. I could still barely breath though and the weight was still considerable as her cheeks swallowed my face whole. I was able to move my mouth a little bit so i extended my tongue, searching in the darkness for the hidden treasure. As my tongue made contact with her warm wet hole and the material that clung to it as i started dragging my tongue back and forth as best as i could.

"See, i didn't even need to ask him and he's already lapping away at my arse hole" Maddison said to her friend as she laughed.

Eve was also laughing with her friend but i didn't care, i was strangely turned on even more by the humiliation of it. I continued to lick and kiss her hole like she wanted, the taste was tangy but i wanted more, wanting desperately to move the bikini out of the way.

Almost like reading my mind, Maddison lifted her weight slightly off my face. I took the opportunity to draw some much needed air into my lungs as she peeled the tiny bikini material out of her canyon like butt cheeks, holding it to one side before sitting back on her throne.

I was in heaven, the full warm, wetness of her hole was finally accessible to me. I practically french kissed her moist ring as hard and passionately as i could, sucking and licking back and forth.

"Oh my god, Eve you are missing out" Maddison called to her friend.

Maddison was furiously hammering away at her cock while i rimmed away as deep as i could. I was so focused on servicing her ass that i didn't feel the bottom of the bed near my feet move when all of a sudden i stopped and let out a load moan from my dark confines.

Eve had took my hard cock in her mouth once more and was slowly and deeply giving me another of her incredible blowjob's while my big black mistress was sat on my face and wanking herself silly. It was like i had died and gone to filthy tranny heaven.

The distraction of the blowjob was causing to me to squirm in pleasure yet i couldn't move as Maddison's enormous ass had me pinned in place. I was also no longer licking away at my mistress as the incredible blowjob had me pre occupied with my own gratification instead of hers.

Maddison suddenly and angrily stood up above me balancing on the soft mattress as she pulled the thong bikini even further aside before she sat straight back down, hard and full weight on my face.

The crashing impact nearly knocked me out as she came down. She was now sat completely full weight on my face as she relaxed down and straightened her legs out in front. The pressure was like nothing i had ever felt, i couldn't breathe or even open my mouth. The heat was absolutely unbearable and all i could taste was the moisture from our sweat. I felt helpless and with my arms tied behind me, all i could do was accept my fate.

My back of my head was crushed against the mattress as i felt like my face was going to cave in at any moment. I started to thrash underneath her, desperately trying to turn my head in a vain attempt to draw breath as my chest like a raging inferno, i slowly felt myself start to fade away.

The pressure suddenly lifted from my head, as light filled my vision once more. I groaned heavily and started draw as much oxygen into my lungs as possible.

"Holy shit, i think you broke him Maddy" i heard Eve remark with slight concern in her voice.

"Let that be a lesson, to never stop licking until i say so" Maddison scowled.

"I'm sorry mistress" i croaked.

I felt two pairs of hands grab me by the shoulders and drag me across the bed so my head was no resting on the edge of the bed. Maddison stood behind my head, as she did the previous night and i watched her spread her glorious cheeks apart before she sat down once again.

"You better not stop until i am completely satisfied" Maddison warned me.

I felt her enormous arse consume my world again and i was determined not to let her down. I slurped away and made love to her hole with her mouth, kissing and licking with skill that i didn't know i possessed.

"Much better" she remarked as she started rocking back and forth, fucking my face with her arse hole. She was really riding my face as my mouth struggled to keep up with her face, occasionally she would grind far enough forward that my nose went right up her hole as well.

She finally lifted herself off me before turning herself round, as i looked up now all i could see was her gigantic swollen balls dangling ominously above me.

"Open wide" she demanded as i stretched my still aching jaw wide.

She lowered her hairless, pendulous balls into my eager mouth as sucked them one ball at a time, each one on its own felt as big as both of mine. She had started to furiously pump away at her cock as licked and sucked her balls.

"Maddy thats so hot" i heard Eve remark.

Maddison removed her balls from my mouth and quickly sunk all 9 inches of her black meat down my throat in their place. I fought against my gag reflex as she fucked my helpless throat. As my head hung over the edge of the bed she continued standing above me while she force fed me her black beast, fucking my throat with reckless abandon. Her balls slapped against my eyes with each powerful thrust as a gagged and choked on her beautiful cock.

"Fuck! i almost forgot how tight that throat is" she growled as she neared her climax.

"I'm going to cum you fucking slut, don't you dare spill a single drop" she demanded loudly as she drew sharp, sudden breaths.

All of a sudden i felt her shaft tense up she buried her cock in my mouth up the base. Her wet balls draped over my eyes like sunglasses as i felt her black fire hose douse my throat with her thick, warm cum.

She roared loudly as she her cock fired more and more of her seed into my stomach. As the last drop emptied from her, she moaned as she slowly withdrew her glistening weapon. I continued to provide a tight seal around it, making sure i cleaned every drop from her cock as she exited.

I barely had any respite as i looked back up and saw that Eve was now stood where Maddison was moments ago. With her back towards me i found myself looking up as her massive, fat white arse was staring me down. The width of her ass even surpassing Maddison's as it filled my sight.

She hooked her purple thong out of her deep, plump cheeks and sat herself quickly down. With my world in darkness again i tried to lick away and please this woman as best as i could. Her weight was similar to Maddison but her cheeks were softer and fleshier. The smell and taste was a lot stronger as i pushed against her puckered rosebud with my tongue

"Oh that's it you little bitch, eat my fat ass. Stick your tongue right up there" she said in a dominant tone for the first time.

I continued to lick this fat, white tranny for all i was worth as she alternated between grinding back and forth as i licked and sitting down full weight whenever i pressed my tongue deep into her hole. She was moaning and groaning with no thoughts other than her own pleasure.

I had lost all sense of time while i focused everything i had on orally pleasuring her sweet hole, my tongue and jaw painfully working over time. She suddenly lifted herself off me and despite the pain i was in, i found that i was immediately disappointed that she was no longer sitting on my face. I was so turned on having my face used my the two massive ladies that my cock was pointing straight up, the erection was almost painful.

"Look how hard he is babe" Eve said to her friend.

"I still can't believe how aroused he gets when eating an ass" Maddison replied in agreement.

I laid there trying to recover after being crushed and used by them both for god knows how long. I looked over at the ebony and ivory amazonian's as they were both stroking their hard again cocks. Despite them both erupting like a volcano down my throat they were as hard as rock and ready to go again.

Maddison walked over to me as i watched her giant black pole swing from side to side, she turned me over and undid the handcuffs. I rubbed my sore wrists before moving my shoulders in a circular motion to try and get the feeling back into arms.

"Get over here right now and grease us up, my dirty little oil boy" Maddison demanded, reminding me of one of my nicknames from the previous night as she walked back and stood next to her friend.

I gingerly sat myself up and moved my legs to the edge of the bed, taking a deep breath to compose myself before standing up.

"On your knees bitch" she instructed.

"Yes mistress, i'm sorry mistress" i croaked in response.

I sank to my knees on this grubby, coarse hotel carpet once again before i slowly crawled over to my tormentors. They both towered over me and as i looked up at the two angry cocks before me, Maddison handed me a bottle of liquid silk lubricant.

"Make sure you coat them both up good and proper" she warned.

I was filled with both dread and excitement at the prospect of being fucked again. I squeezed a massive helping of the lube directly onto Maddison's 9 inch long weapon before i emptied a similar amount onto Eve's thick pole. I discarded the bottle before taking each woman's cock in each hand, slowly massaging the lube across each length. I tightened my grip, sliding effortlessly along each magnificent cock as they both groaned in pleasure.

I couldn't help but compare the two different cocks in my hand. Eve's cock was thicker to the point where i couldn't wrap my fingers all the way round, this weapon was made to stretch you apart. Maddison's was thick as well but i could just to say wrap my hand around it. Her cock was so much longer though as this one was made to re arrange your internal organs. Each one was glorious in its own way and would present me with different feelings of pain and pleasure.

"Get over here you little whore" Maddison said, grabbing me up by the throat as her lust took over.

She laid herself down on the bed, aiming her enormous, shiny black cock up at the ceiling.

"Get on the bed right now and sit on my cock like a good little slut" she demanded.

I swallowed hard as it looked bigger than ever as it pointed straight up like a big black skyscraper. I slowly crawled onto the bed were she was laid and stood up over her waist.

"I haven't got all day" she said impatiently.

I lowered myself down slowly squatting above her massive cock until i felt her thick red helmet press against my still tender hole. I continued to lower myself as my sore sphincter was providing resistance to being intruded again. I cried out in pain as her lubricated head suddenly popped inside, i quickly tried to steady myself while still squatting and tried to slow my breathing to ease the searing pain. My quads were burning as i feared they would give way at any moment which would surely result in me being skewered on her fleshy black battering ram.

Just as i was about to stand up and concede, i suddenly felt Eve grab my hips as she pushed me down. I screamed loudly as my cheeks collided with Maddison's pelvis and her 9 inch spear ripped through me, her lubricated cock offered no friction as i slid down it. I felt absolutely full as i started panicking, once again trying to slow my breathing as Maddison groaned in pleasure at having her beast balls deep inside me.

"Don't just sit there you fucking slut, ride that dick like the sissy cock whore that you are." she demanded with her humiliating words.

I guess i couldn't really argue as i sat, impaled on her big black cock. I tried to find strength in my legs which now felt like jelly, they trembled as i held them in position while slowly lifting my ass off the fleshy black monster. I stopped when only the head remained before placing my hands on her stomach to brace myself and lowering myself back down her pole. I shuddered as i felt her fill me up once more before lifting back up and trying to repeat the process, slowly fucking myself on her.

"Shit Maddy, you weren't joking. He's a natural on stick" Eve broke the sound of my grunting with her observation.

I started to pick up the pace and was now bouncing up and down her greasy pole. My ass was making a loud smacking sound as it hit her pelvis and there was an audible squelching noise every time i sat down. Maddison was moaning loudly while i fucked myself harder on her cock, Eve was furiously rubbing her meaty member at the side of the bed watching the live action porno in front of her.

Maddison was now lifting her hips to meet my ass every time i came down as she now fucking me in return. The sensation building up inside me was absolutely incredible as my cock felt like it would erupt without being touched. Maddison was really going at it now as she was starting to lose control as her orgasm built.

"Oh my god, fuck me you slut" she panted at me.

I was really bouncing up and down on her now, desperately wanting to feel her warm cum inside me once more. I tried to tighten my ass muscles as i rode her and felt her nails dig into my legs as i did.

"Oh my god, i'm cumming!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Maddison's entire body tensed up as her cock continued to hammer my hole when all of a sudden i sat my full back down, taking her full length as he cock violently started to spasm once more. She screamed as she dumped load after hot load deep inside, it felt never ending as she painted my insides.

I collapsed in a heap on top of her as i felt her cock stop twitching. She was panting hard as i delicately removed her softening cock from my well used hole.

"Maddy you should see the gape you caused" i head Eve gasp as she admired her friends handy work.

"Thats so hot" she remarked as i felt her grab my leg and pull me towards her and off the bed.

"I don't mind sloppy seconds" she said aggressively.

I was now stood at the end of the bed with my back to Eve as she roughly bent me over, my knees bent slightly as my face crashed into the mattress. Her massive hands grabbed me by the waist as she held in position, aiming her fat white cock at my helpless, gaping wet hole.

I felt her wide head at my entrance and despite the fact i was gaping wide, full of Maddison's cum and her cock was well lubricated i still struggled to accommodate her massive girth. I grimaced painfully as i felt her weight force her cock forward some more when it suddenly popped in. My hands went white as they clawed at the mattress and my scream was muffled as my orifice stretched wider that ever, i thought she was going to tear me apart.

"Fuck that feels tight" she said, groaning in pleasure.

Eve continued pushing forward, stretching my insides further apart with every inch until i felt her balls brush against mine.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk, you'll be leaving here in a wheelchair" she said menacingly.

She started withdrawing her cock before roughly slamming back into me, holding me by the hips as she fucked me like a cheap whore. I raised my head up while this obese white tranny pounded me senseless and saw that Maddison was now taking her turn to watch the sordid fucking unfold, playing with her spent, well used cock.

Eve continued her relentless fucking, the pain had disappeared now and the pleasure i was feeling was incredible. The pressure inside was causing my own rock hard cock to leak uncontrollably and felt like i was once again close to a hands free orgasm.

"Fuck, you little slut" Eve barked at me before giving me short, stinging slaps to the cheeks as she continued ploughing her length into me over and over.

She was starting to get close as her thrusting was becoming more frenzied and erratic. The sound slapping skin and mutual moaning once again filled this room. I barely realised but i was practically screaming her name every time she bottomed out inside me.

"I'm cumming!" Eve yelled at the top of her voice.

"Oh fuck, keep going. Please don't stop" I begged her.

She pushed me down back into the mattress as she delivered the last few violent thrusts. I felt my legs shake as i realised my own orgasm was tantalisingly close, i could barely take anymore.

"Oh FUCK!!!!" Eve screamed as he cock spasmed over and over again as i felt even more hot cum fill me up.

As he cock stopped twitching, she started to withdraw her white tree trunk as i felt myself almost get pulled back as she did. I suddenly felt empty, what felt like gallons of cum slowly started trickling out of me while i stood bent over the bed still.

My own orgasm was so close, a few more seconds of her relentless fucking would have had me exploding all over. My rock had cock looked red and angry as i slowly stood back up.

"What have i told you about standing?" Maddison suddenly scalded.

"I'm sorry mistress" i replied meekly before gingerly sinking back to my knees, where i clearly belonged around these massive amazonian goddesses.

"Look how hard he is, Maddy. He looks ready to pop" Eve said excitedly to her friend.

"So he is" Maddison mused in return.

"Would you like to cum slave?" Maddison asked, teasingly as she stood up off the bed, still wearing her knee boots.

"Yes mistress, more than anything" i informed them pathetically as both women laughed at me.

"While i consider it, i want you to clean up both of our cocks" Maddison instructed as both women pointed their softening but still impressive members towards me. Both of their magnificent cocks were shiny, coated in lube and cum.