Big Black Transvestite Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded knowing that i would do anything for a release right about now, even if it meant sucking the various fluids of these well used cocks. I pressed my lips against Maddison's long black fuck stick once again, allowing the slimy red tip to part my lips while taking a deep breath through my nose. The smell was dizzying as the mixture of lube, semen and my ass filled my nostrils. The taste was bitter and salty as i slowly took more of her flaccid length into my mouth, even in a softer state she was a mouthful as i struggled to take it all.

I swirled my tongue around her cock making sure i was bathing every square inch of her womanhood with my saliva. To my shock i felt her cock start to swell slightly as she groaned in pleasure, I didn't think it would be possible for her to get hard again after already shooting two thick loads.

"You are such a filthy slut" she cooed at me.

I slowly started moving my head back and forth slurping away at her meat as it continued to swell in excitement. I moved my hand and started caressing her testicles, they weren't as full and heavy as normal but still provided a thick handful. I picked up my pace, slurping and slobbering on her cock while lightly fondling her balls. Her cock was now as hard as steel once again as it stretched my jaw.

"Fuck me, i'm hard again" Maddison gasped to her friend,

"Shut up!" Eve responded in shock as she moved her cock into my peripheral vision.

"Lets see if he can wake mine back up as well" she said excitedly.

I looked up at my towering ebony mistress, asking her with my eyes if it was ok to suck her friends cock. She nodded slightly at me while she was pulling roughly at her own nipples. I moved my hand from her balls and wrapped it around her black rod as i took Eve's flaccid, chubby cock in my other hand before putting it in my mouth. The taste was pungent as her cock had two different loads of cum which covered it, but i found it just as intoxicating as i sucked her entire length. I was savouring the taste as i continued to devour her, working Maddison's cock with my other hand listening to them both groaning in unison.

To my continued shock, Eve's cock was also starting to grow in my mouth and i started to fear that i would never get release and i would be doomed to service these permanently horny tranny's forever.

I spent the next several minutes alternating between the two women, pleasuring them with my mouth while jack hammering the other with my hand. Suddenly, Maddison moved me backwards before both ladies started furiously wanking their rock hard cocks in front of me.

"Should we give him a make over" Maddison growled.

"Fuck yeah, lets paint his pretty face" Eve agreed.

"Open wide and don't you dare close your eyes" my mistress demanded as i nodded in compliance.

Both women continued to furiously beat their meat in front of me as i knelt before them, my mouth wide open as i waited for them to feed me. Both women took turns in hurling humiliating insults at me, it only served to make me even hornier if that was at all possible

Maddison was the first to cum, squealing as unleashed her third orgasm of the night. I felt two splashes of warm, thick cum hit me in the mouth and some on my lips before she wiped the excess from the tip of her cock on my cheek. There wasn't as much as there was the previous two times but her load was still considerable as I swallowed what was in my mouth.

"Thank you mistress" i said, still unable to comprehend that i was thanking someone for using my face as a cum rag.

"Shit, here comes mine." Eve said breathlessly as grabbed my head, holding it in place as her fat cock also spewed its third load across my eyes and nose. Her load was smaller than Maddison's but still managed to coat me in several thick globs of creamy goodness before she put the tip of her spent cock in my mouth. Without even needing to be asked, i willingly sucked the last drops from her fleshy tip.

Both women crashed back on the bed, giggling to each other and basking in the feeling of being completely spent and satisfied. I continued to kneel on the floor, my hard on was aching for its release.

I felt completely and utterly used as I felt even more of their cum from before dripping out of my ass onto the hotel carpet while their thick loads covered my face.

"Mistress?" i asked quietly as Maddison turned to look over at me.

"Please may i cum now, mistress?" i almost begged.

"Aw poor baby i almost forgot" Maddison teased.

"My little slut needs some release" she added.

"His cock looks ready to burst Maddy, he can fuck me if you want, i could do with a good pounding right about now" Eve offered as my eyes grew wide and excited at her offer.

"Would you like to fuck my friends big, fat arse?" Maddison asked me.

"More than anything, mistress" i pleaded.

"Or maybe you would like to fuck me?" she teased.

"Why not let him bend us over and fuck us both" Eve chimed in as Maddison beckoned me to join them on the bed.

I excitedly hurried to my feet before practically leaping on the bed as Maddison suddenly grabbed my my the throat.

"You stupid little slut, the only one who gets fucked in here is you" she spat.

"You have been a great little whore for us both tonight though so i will let you have some release" she said in a more soothing manner.

"From now on though, i own this cock of yours and i say that you are only allowed to cum if you are being fucked or milked like a good little cock slut. Do you understand?" She informed me, sternly.

"Yes mistress" i replied.

"Good now get on all fours" she said as i hauled myself up on my hands and knees, the mattress being much more forgiving than the floor.

Maddison applied a generous helping of lube in her hands as she moved behind me, gently caressing my swollen balls before wrapping her strong hand around my throbbing shaft pulling down over as she firmly started stroking away. I Shuddered and let out a loud soft moan, the sensation was incredible and i knew i wouldn't last long in her grip.

Maddison then suddenly pulled my rock hard cock back as far as she could towards her between my legs.

"Close your legs together" she demanded.

Still on my hands and knees, i closed my legs togeather, trapping my cock and balls behind my legs. The feeling was surreal as my cock strained against the back of my legs, wanting to spring back to its normal position. Maddison then took hold of my cock once more and slowly started to stroke it vigorously.

"Oh my god, fuck" i groaned like a bitch on heat. The feeling was incredible, as i felt some cum start to leak of me as she mercilessly continued to milk my cock.

"Mistress, oh my god!. Please can i cum" i yelled as loud as i could. The pressure in my balls was no unbearable.

"You may" she said from behind me and she tugged down hard on my raging cock and held her grip in place, twisting her hand around my cock repeatedly as i reached the point of no return.

I screamed loudly as my cock erupted, firing round after explosive round of my own hot cum onto the back of my legs. I was shaking violently as i came harder than i ever had in my life as Maddison continued to roughly tug the tip of my cock, milking every last drop out of me as she did. As the last drop came out of me and i started to regained some control of my body, Maddison released her grip on me and i collapsed in a heap on the bed.

As i laid there, slowly regaining my senses i saw that Maddison had walked over near the suitcase and picked up something pink and plastic before she walked back over to me, her fluid soaked cock swinging from side to side as she moved.

"Since your cock now belongs to me" she started as she sat back down next to me.

"I don't want you being tempted to use it while i am not around" she informed me as she opened her hand to show me what she was holding.

"Open your legs, now!" she commanded, sternly.

I did as i was told and slowly spread my still trembling legs apart. The item she had in her hand was a small pink cock cage and i watched as she slipped two halves of a plastic ring around the base and under my testicles before she slid the cage part over my shrinking member and secured the cage to the ring with a padlock.

"That will keep you from using it while you're not around me" she informed me.

"I understand mistress" i acknowledged, the cock cage was pretty small and i found the weight of it a little uncomfortable but i would have to grin and bear it if i wanted to keep her happy.

"That will be all for tonight slave. Get your clothes on and see yourself out" she instructed.

"Please can i have a shower mistress. I can't go out like this" i pleaded, remembering that i was still covered in cum.

"Nonsense, the whole hotel has probably heard you getting fucked in here like a whore. So, I want you to walk through the hotel with our cum plastered over your face and show everyone how much of a whore you really are."

"Please mistress, i can't do that" i begged.

"If you ever want to serve me again then you will" she snapped as i heard Eve stifling her laughter.

"And to prove it, you will send me a picture of your face when you get home so i know that you did it"

I sat there in stunned silence, weighing up my choices. I knew that i should put my clothes on, clean my face and never look back but i knew deep down that i couldn't do that. I knew that tomorrow i would be longing to serve her again, willing to let her do whatever she wanted.

"I understand mistress" in informed her as i slowly got dressed.

Maddison strutted to the bathroom without acknowledging me but Eve held back and walked over to me,

"That was the best fuck i've ever had sugar" she complimented me before giving me a sloppy french kiss, practically sucking my tongue out of my mouth.

"Best not disappoint her though, i'd hate for this to be the last time we meet" she said, winking seductively at me before she joined Maddison in the shower. I watched her enormous arse jiggle as she walked, closing the bathroom door behind them.

I finished putting my clothes on, my trousers were damp and sticking to the cum i still had on the back of my legs. I let out a deep sigh before slowly leaving the hotel room, hearing Eve and Maddison laughing as they showered togeather. As i closed the door behind me i cautiously looked round, i saw no one so made a quick dash to the elevator down the hall, more cum leaking out of me into my underwear as i ran. I hammered away at the 'call elevator' button hoping it would arrive quickly before anyone saw me.

As the doors opened, i breathed a sigh of relief and slipped into the empty elevator and pressed for the ground floor. The doors started to slowly close when suddenly a foot wedged the door open, my heart stopped as i looked up and saw the same two couples from earlier on. This time they were all dressed in smart evening wear, the men in smart tuxedoes and the women in fancy ball gowns.

I kept my head down as the door closed, i could feel the others in the lift were nudging each other and trying to hold in their laughter as they whispered to each other. I tugged slightly at my crotch, still not used to the extra weight dangling down caused by the thick plastic chastity device i was now wearing. I wanted the ground to swallow me whole in that moment, i felt so pathetic.

"So did you have fun with your friend tonight?" one of the men asked, barely containing his laughter.

I ignored his question his question as the lift continued to move at a snails pace.

"You were making quite the racket in there" one of the women chimed in.

"I don't think i've ever heard a man scream like you" the second bloke asked.

"You were really getting railed, weren't you" he continued as the lift stopped and the doors mercifully opened.

Three of them left, laughing loudly as they did as one of the women stood next to me before she leaned in

"You know you still have cum on your face don't you?" she whispered in my ear in reference to the globs of semen that were drying to my face before she too left to join the others for the awards dinner.

My face was burning with embarrassment, i wanted to cry but i managed to keep my emotions in check as i quickly exited the elevator and practically jogged across the busy lobby.

I could feel the stares burning through me as my loud footsteps drew attention to me as i made my way across to the parking garage entrance. Thankfully no one else had stopped me or said anything as i safely got back to my car. I looked at the sorry state staring back at me in the rear view mirror before driving home as fast as i could.

As i arrived back home, i closed my front door behind me before i quickly remembered my instructions from Maddison. I snapped a quick selfie and forwarded it to her number, i didn't want to even look at the picture i just wanted to try and wash the shame away with a nice hot shower.

As i washed away all traces of cum and fluids from my body, i looked down at my poor cock as it was locked up in the feminizing pink cage. I felt myself starting to get aroused and my cock start to swell but i was unable to get fully hard as the device did its job. Unable to play with myself i groaned in frustration as i turned the shower off.

Later that night, as i was about to go to bed, i noticed that i had a new message flashing on my phone from Maddison.

'What a good little slave, you are the talk of the hotel. Just you wait and see what i have planned for you tomorrow. Il be in touch x'

I put my phone down, dreading what she had planned. just two days ago i was a normal, straight guy with vanilla sex interests and now i was a willing two hole sex slave to a massive black transvestite.

And i wouldn't change a thing.

To be continued.