Big Black Transvestite Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Moving in with my mistress?
7.8k words
4.54
11.1k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cocksman85
Cocksman85
126 Followers

The sound of furious typing filled my office as i aggressively stabbed each key as if trying to kill an invisible insect. I was so behind on my work after deciding to spend the last two days surrendering my manhood (and my ass) to my big black transvestite mistress that i really needed to catch up and have this project finished in the next few days. I could ill afford any more distractions but Maddison was all i could think about.

Every time i thought about her or the events of the last two days i found myself day dreaming. Every time i thought about her thick meaty cock, my mouth started to water and every time i pictured her enormous succulent arse i felt breathless. I found all the blood in my body would suddenly rush to my penis and as soon as my cock started to swell it strained and fought against the pink plastic cage that my mistress had cocooned it in. It couldn't grow to full hardness and as a result, i had spent all day working in a permanent state of semi arousal, unable to get fully hard and unable to release myself. It was complete torture, so i decided to try and distract myself by throwing myself into my work.

As the day wore on, i was starting to make some good steady progress as i ploughed through some coding with my headphones on listening to some heavy metal music when i noticed my phone flashing out of the corner of my eye.

I ignored it, fearing that Maddison would once again summon me to her hotel. There was no way i ever wanted to go within a 5 mile radius of that place after being made to walk through it with cum plastered all over my face and pouring out of back passage.

I continued to work away but i noticed my phone continued to light up. I wanted to ignore it but i felt my cock start to swell again and curiosity, inevitably got the better of me. I removed my headphones and picked up my phone, there was 5 messages all from Maddison.

'We have a problem slave, due to your performance last night i have been kicked out of the hotel!'

'I need somewhere to stay, slave'

'Where do you live?'

'You had better reply as soon as possible or else!'

'You had better fucking ring me right now, this is urgent!'

I swallowed hard and started to panic, this was getting far too real now. It was one thing paying someone for a good time it was another to be this personally involved with each other. I nervously typed in a reply before sending.

'I'm sorry, i was busy working and didn't have my phone to hand' it read. I was lying of course but telling her that i was actively trying to ignore my phone didn't seem like the wisest thing to do. Another message from her flashed up as i anxiously read it.

'Whatever, look i'm in total bind right now. Where do you live?" her reply read. I started to panic, why did she want to know where i lived?.

'I'm not sure thats a great idea. I'm sure you will be able to sort something' i replied, trying desperately to remove myself from this predicament i seem to have landed myself by getting involved with her in the first place. My phone started to ring, shit! what was i going to say.

I should have used common sense and just ignored it then blocked her number before cutting the lock off this cock cage and go back my normal life and watching normal porn. But i knew i couldn't, for some reason i was completely addicted to her.

I answered the call.

"Listen slave, i don't know what you think you are fucking playing at ignoring my calls, if i ring or text then your sorry ass better drop everything and answer!." she scalded.

"And if you ever forget to address me as mistress, even when messaging then you will never be allowed to cum again!" she immediately fired at me. I opened my mouth to reply before being cut straight off.

"This is all your fault, the complaints about the noise you were making last night and walking around the hotel covered in cum have meant that the hotel have cancelled the remainder of my booking" she angrily told me. Like any of that was actually my fault, i was only doing what she told me to do.

"Anyway, whats your address i need somewhere to stay" she informed me, confirming my fears.

"I'm sorry......mistress, but I can't have you round here" i meekly responded.

"You can and you will, you little cocksucker" she fired back. I recoiled, feeling my cock immediately swell against the confines of my chastity clearly turned on by her insults. I felt my already weak resolve completely disintegrate. It wouldn't harm just to let her stay a few hours until she sorted some travel or a new hotel or whatever, could it?.

"Ok mistress, I'm sorry, i'm sure it will be ok to stay for a little bit until you can sort out travel or another hotel" i responded, relenting to her demands.

"Sure baby, whatever you say" she said, dramatically softening her tone now that my stance had softened.

"Listen, i've got to go. Text me the address straight away OK?" she said before immediately hanging up. I felt a little better, but couldn't shake the feeling of unease about the whole thing. I lived on a small cul-de-sac street with nosy neighbours, i just hoped no one would notice the massive black tranny coming to visit!. I quickly text her the address before heading back up to do some more work.

An hour had passed while i continued on with my work before i heard a car pull up outside my house. I nervously looked out of the front window and saw a silver taxi parked at the end of my drive. My heart was beating out of its chest as i raced to the front door to try and let her in quickly in the hope that none of my neighbours would see.

"Thanks for the ride babe, you have my number and know where i'm staying if you change your mind!" Maddison had her back to my house as she shouted loudly and flamboyantly to her taxi driver as she blew him a kiss. What did she mean by that?.

Maddison turned to face me as she wheeled her giant suitcase, sashaying her giant hips effeminately from side to side as she walked. God i hoped no one could see this, i looked across the road and could see curtains twitching and one of my neighbours walking to his car had stopped and looked over to see who this giant, exotic black woman walking towards me was. So much for discretion i guess as i bowed my head in embarrassment.

Maddison was a sight as always, she was click clacking her way up my drive in high heels which showcased her thick, meaty toned legs beautifully. She was wearing a red mini dress which was so short that it looked like it only just to say covered the massive concealed weapon she had beneath it and a smart leather jacket covering her broad shoulders.

"Oh hi babe!" she called out to me loudly, making an obvious over the top entrance, clearly aware she had multiple eyes on her. As she arrived at my front door she continued with her show by planting two kisses, one on each of my cheeks as i blushed in response"

"Erm....hi" i greeted her, unsure really what to say.

Maddison leaned in close, the smell of her perfume was almost over powering as she whispered in my ear.

"Don't you mean hi mistress? you little bitch" she whispered seductively in my ear, her hot breath made my shudder.

"I'm sorry mistress" i said apologetically as she caressed my cock cage through my jeans, giving it a firm tug downwards.

"I'l forgive you, wouldn't want your neighbours knowing what a pathetic little cock slave you are, right?" she asked.

"No mistress" i whispered quietly.

"No what?" she asked me to clarify.

"No i don't want my neighbours knowing that i'm your cock slave" i said without flinching.

"Good boy" she cooed before planting her thick lipstick coated lips against mine, forcing her tongue inside and wrestling mine into submission.

She suddenly broke them embrace before moving me aside as she walked into my hall way.

"This is a nice place you have here, slave" she proclaimed.

"Thank you mistress" i replied.

"Bring my suitcase in" she ordered.

I did as i was told and dragged the heavy suitcase from the front of the house and into the hallway. It was the same suitcase she had on the floor of her hotel room so i knew exactly what kind of things she had in there.

"Yes, very nice. This will definitely work." she said, peering her head into the living room.

"Show me the bedroom, and be a doll and bring my suitcase with you" she demanded.

I silently trudged up the stairs behind her, hauling the heavy case with me as i watched her gigantic arse sway mesmerically from side to side. Once i got to the top of top of the stairs i wheeled her case into my bedroom as she stood looking around my room, dominating the space with her massive frame.

My room was pretty sparse, double bed in the middle with a nightstand next to it and a large fitted wardrobe at the opposite end. There was also another door inside the room which lead to a small en suite with a shower and toilet.

"Yes, this will do fine" she remarked, opening the door as she checked out the shower.

"Now get on your knees, your mistress needs servicing. That cab ride has gotten me all worked up" she demanded, as i sank to my knees without question. I looked down at the floor like she usually wanted me to.

"Such a good boy, you can look up though" she praised.

As i looked up i saw that Maddison had lifted her mini dress up at the front revealing her massive bulge to me encased in a lilac coloured lace thong.

"Crawl over here and kiss it til it's fully hard" she ordered, as i quickly scurried towards her.

My mouth was watering as i leant forward and delicately started kissing her python through the soft lace material of her underwear as she moaned. I continued planting soft kisses all over the bulk in her underwear, occasionally tracing my tongue up and down as i felt her cock start to grow and swell against my touch.

"Good boy" she cooed, as she pulled the front of her thong down and her massive black cock sprung out and hit me on the cheek.

It wasn't even fully erect but still awe inspiring as ever to look at. I took her hardening cock in my hand and slowly started to stroke her, feeling it stretch and grow against my palm. I leaned forward, parting my mouth as i felt the bulbous fleshy tip once again push its way past my lips and fill the warm darkness of my throat. The taste was salty and slightly moist and there was a faint whiff of her natural odour, likely from hurrying around in this hot weather after leaving the hotel and being sat down in a taxi.

I started to gag and heave as i got halfway down her black pole, before withdrawing and running my tongue on the underside of her shaft as i did. She continued to groan in pleasure and my own cock was now as hard as this damn cage allowed me to, my cock swelled and strained against the plastic confines, it was so uncomfortable but at the same time the feeling was making me even hornier.

Maddison grabbed me by the head and started to slowly force feed as much of her length down my throat as possible, before feigning a retreat as she pushed it back down. I was heaving and drooling all over her big black cock as she slowly continued to face fuck me on my knees, saliva was pouring out the side of my mouth as it made her black weapon impossibly shiny. My eyes were watering with each slow thrust she made as she started to increase her pace, losing control amidst her growing lust.

"Fuck, this is good. Just what i need after a stressful morning" she said with sharp breaths.

I had sucked Maddison's glorious weapon so much over the last 3 mind bending days that i knew she was getting close. Her breathing was getting sharper and her thrusting was becoming firmer and more aggressive as she focused on her own building orgasm with no regard for me. She was now snapping her hips hard and fast, holding my head in place, i tried to steady my breathing in the hope of keeping my gag reflex under control but it was no use. I was balking and heaving as her orgasm approached and all i could do was try and survive the onslaught.

"Holy shit, i'm cumming" she yelled loudly.

She didn't hold my head in place while she forced me to drink her cum like she usually did. This time i managed to just hold the tip of her cock between my lips as she violently erupted into my mouth. I sucked hard on the tip, sucking and swallowing each thick and creamy load that came out of her. Her full body was shaking violently as her thunderous orgasm tore through her, i continued to suck every last drop until there was nothing left and he body finally stopped convulsing.

"I think you may be the best cocksucker i've ever had" she said panting as she regained control of her body.

"Thank you mistress, i think" i replied with a wry smile.

"Fuck me, I needed that" she growled down at me, pausing to catch her breath before continuing.

"You see i've got a client coming round to see me in about 20 minutes and he's a real man who likes to fuck me senseless so i needed to cum before he arrives. He doesn't like me to get hard, probably doesn't like that i've got the bigger cock" she chuckled as she proceeded to inform me of her plans.

"What?" i blurted out, scarcely believing my ears that she was going to entertain clients in my house.

"Didn't i mention? silly me" she said mockingly.

"I've rescheduled some of my escort bookings to come here since instead. I'm going to get fucked by some real men in your bed" she gloated as the fear crept inside me.

"Please mistress, you can't be serious. I can't have strange blokes visiting my house" i begged.

"Don't you want to make your mistress happy?" she said softly, rubbing my cheek with her hand as i felt her other one skilfully unbuttoning my jeans while she maintained constant eye contact.

"Of course I do mistress, but i have neighbours. This is my home" i pleaded with her as my pants fell to my ankles. She moved both hands and started to pull my boxers down, she went down with them until they too were round my ankles and she was squatting in front of me, her own used cock almost touching the floor as she did.

"And wouldn't you like this cage off and let mistress make you cum harder than you ever have before" she said teasingly as she caressed my swollen testicles hanging out of the cage. My cock was aching to be released and aching to be touched, my need for sexual release was trumping my common sense.

"Yes mistress, more than anything" i pleaded, my eyes almost rolling back in my head.

"Good boy" she said patronisingly as she stood up, once again towering over me.

"Lets get you ready" she said.

"Ready?" i started to question before she quickly spun me around, nearly tripping over my jeans and underwear around my ankles before she bent me forwards over my bed.

I braced myself for the fucking that i was sure she was about to administer when i heard her open the zip on her suitcase. I started to worry about what she had in store for me as i heard her walk back behind me.

She backed off slightly and i felt her cold hands on my cheeks as she carefully spread them wide apart. Without warning she spat directly into my hole and then proceeded to gently drag her tongue up and down, giving me the most incredible rimjob. I groaned in ecstasy as they long firm strokes of her tongue probed my still tender rosebud almost soothing it as she did. I dug my nails into the duvet as my cock felt like it was going to burst out of my chastity at any moment. She was now almost forcing her tongue inside me, stabbing against my tender ass hole with her tongue and occasionally sweeping it over my swollen aching balls as i writhed against her face. Pre cum was leaking out of my cage like a dripping tap as i continued to squirm in pleasure. I couldn't believe this was all happening, this incredible sensation had my sensitive nerve endings feel like they were on fire when all of a sudden, just like that she stopped.

I groaned in frustration as the pleasure abated and i was now absolutely gagging to cum but all these thoughts stopped as i felt something cold and hard press against my exposed wet hole.

"Deep breath" she instructed as the thick, cold metal object pressed harder against my sphincter.

The pain was almost unbearable as the unrelenting object stretched me wide, my eyes started to water as all of a sudden the large object had me stretched wide before i felt it disappear inside me, stretching me inside as it went before being stopped by a wide, flared base.

"There, you are all plugged and ready. You may stand now" she proclaimed.

The cold metal butt plug that she had inserted was so filling and was causing unbelievable pressure against my prostate as i continued to take deep breaths before slowly standing.

"Take off the rest of your clothes" she ordered.

I obeyed her and stepped out of my jeans and boxers before taking off my t shirt. I felt so emasculated as i stood completely naked, plugged and caged before my giant ebony goddess.

"Heres whats going to happen slave, i am going to have a nice hot shower and when my client comes you are to answer to the door naked and show him up here" she instructed to me, scarcely able to comprehend what she was telling me to do.

My big black transvestite mistress wanted to me to answer the door of my own home to a random stranger, completely naked and show him to my room so he could fuck my tranny mistress in my bed. I felt so humiliated, i wanted to snap out of this bad dream but my cock was still leaking out of my pink cock cage, the pressure from the butt plug not letting my swollen dick settle down at all. Is this what i craved now? to be subjugated and humiliated?.

I slowly walked out of my room closing the door behind me as i heard Maddison turn on the shower. I walked back into my office, hoping to distract myself with work in the hope my erection might go down and i would come to my senses. I sat down and winced, forgetting about the giant metal butt plug i had inside me for a moment as i started to type away. It was no good my cock was still leaking with alarming regularity, i felt like i was going to explode at any moment only for it not to happen. Being plugged and caged felt like permanently being on the edge but unable to release, it was torture. I wanted to push hard and squeeze the intrude out but as i stood up and strained, i realised it wouldn't budge. I reached behind and grabbed the base, giving it a tug in an effort to remove it but it felt like it would turn me inside out if i pulled any harder.

My doorbell rang and i slowly made my way down stairs, my legs trembling and every step causing the plug to push harder against my prostate. My cock was still as hard as the cage allowed it to be, swinging from side to side as i moved towards the front door. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before answering.

"Hellooo'oooly shit" the tall man said in shock, standing before me said as he looked down, clearly not expecting a naked man slave belonging to the tranny he was about to bang to answer the door.

"Maddison is upstairs" my reply trembled out of my mouth as he walked past me, i closed the door quickly checking to make sure no one had seen.

"I knew Maddison was into some freaky shit but this is something else?" he stated laughing, i just went red in response.

"After you my man" he said, still laughing as he gestured to the stairs.

I groaned in embarrassment as i started to trudge back up the stairs.

"Dude are you wearing a butt plug as well?" he asked as he followed behind me. I didn't reply, the base of the evidence was clearly protruding from my rectum.

Maddison opened the bedroom door, she looked stunning as always wearing a black thong and bra set with matching suspenders and fishnet stockings to complete her sultry look. The hair of her wig was draped over her left shoulder.

"Oh hi babe" she shouted excitedly to her client, as she walked forwards and started making out with him passionately in front of me.

Cocksman85
Cocksman85
126 Followers