Big Black Transvestite Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you have met my little slave" she said, breaking the embrace.

"You could say that, didn't expect some guy to answer the door like this" he replied motioning up and down in my direction with his hand.

"Off you go back to work my little cocksucker. While this real man fucks me all over your room" she said, shooing me away with her hand.

"Yes mistress" i pathetically replied as i skulked off to my office.

I heard them both laughing as my bedroom door closed behind them and i gingerly sank back into my chair, staring hopelessly at the computer screen. What have i become?.

As the next hour passed, i listened intently to the racket Maddison and her gentleman caller were making in my room. The screams of pleasure were so loud at one point i had to look out of the window to make sure no one thought a murder was taking place, there was several of my neighbours looking out of their windows in the direction of my house and my next door neighbour was mowing his lawn. With the carnal screams coming from my room they had surely been able to hear what was taking place. I sunk back into my chair mortified at what my neighbours were thinking.

The sound of flesh pounding against flesh and the creaking noise of my bed frame continued to pick up pace and had caused my cock to be unbearable, i was so jealous and aroused by the thought of another man fucking her.

After a while my ears perked up as the destruction in my bedroom has abated and after a period of silence i heard some noise on the landing as i guessed they must be finished.

"Thanks Maddy, that was great as usual" i heard the mans voice say.

"Any time babe, you have my number" Maddison replied followed by heavy footsteps down the stairs and then the front door open and closed.

"Come in here slave" i head Maddison shout from my room.

I stood up obediently and made my way to my room, as i pushed the door open i saw my black goddess sprawled across my bed. Her wig was ruffled and small beads of sweat had settled on her forehead, her body was slick and shiny in the aftermath of her fucking. Her bra and thong were missing as she laid there wearing only her suspender belt and stockings, her awesome cock resting dormant against her leg.

"That man sure knows how to fuck a woman" she proclaimed.

"I heard, mistress" i said with a small amount of bitterness.

"Is that jealousy i hear" she replied picking up on my tone as i nodded back.

"Listen, some guys like to fuck me like Mike did and some guys like to suck my cock and get fucked like you do. I cater to all" she proceeded to inform me as she shook her cock causing me to look down and absentmindedly lick my lips.

"See slut you can't take your eyes off her, it's the first thing you always look at" she said again, referencing her massive black organ.

"I bet your little cock has been dripping while you've been listening to a real man fuck me, hasn't it" she asked.

"Yes, mistress. Please can you take this off and let me cum, i can't take much more" i pleaded with her.

"Soon my pet" she said as she swung her tree trunk like legs over the bed and stood in front of me. She wasn't lying, my eyes were drawn straight to her now semi erect cock as it hung heavily between her legs.

"Lay down on the bed" she ordered to me, without questioning i scuttled past and laid myself down on my bad face up.

"Mike has made quite a mess inside me, which i need cleaning up" she informed me as she crawled over my prone body, dragging her massive cock and balls along my torso as she did.

I barely had time to process what she had told me as she quickly straddled my head with her knees, she spread her luscious ass cheeks apart and quickly sat on my face. The smell was overwhelming, almost making me gag and she her hole was soaked, dripping thick, salty semen into my mouth.

"Make sure my "Bussy" is nice and clean slave, i think Mike has dumped a months worth of cum in there." she demanded as i tentatively extended my tongue against her warm, wet hole.

The taste was pretty repulsive, i couldn't believe i was cleaning another mans seed out of my mistress' ass. My stomach was turning and i felt like i could heave at any moment as i swallowed lump after lump of this strangers cum out of her but i continued to lick and slurp away in an effort to please her.

"Mmmm thats good. Your tongue is nice and soothing against my sore hole slave" she cooed down to me.

I focused my attention on gently kissing her hole, alternating with gentle but firm licks up and down. She writhed against my touch on top of me as i focused on pleasing her, the rank taste of her clients cum was disappearing as i cleaned her. All of a sudden, I felt her body tense up and her arse hole opened up wide against my mouth as more globs of thick cum came out that i had to clean.

"Think theres still some in there" she said, straining on top of my almost like she was using my face as a toilet.

I didn't care anymore, i continued to lap up her hole as i picked up my pace. I was now almost aggressively chewing her arse out as she bucked back and forth against my face.

"Fuck slave, you eat that fat ass so well" she groaned above me.

As i continued to be face fucked into my mattress by her giant arse, i heard her phone ping. Maddison leaned forward slightly to retrieve her phone allowing me to take a few breaths of fresh air before she sat back down.

"Oh you'll never guess what slave" she said excitedly. I tired to respond my my muffled voice was inaudible from within the confines of her ass.

"Colin the taxi driver who dropped me off earlier wants to come and see me" she said cheerfully.

"I knew he would, he could barely keep his eyes on the road on the way here" she boasted proudly while i continued to service her well used sphincter.

"I will tell him to head straight over, i'm nice and clean now after all" she told me, laughing as she typed out the reply to her client on her phone.

She suddenly lifted her glorious black cheeks from my face, making an almost slurping sound as she dismounted her seat. My cock and balls were starting to turn a funny shade of purple as they strained against the chastity, what had i become? laying in my own bed with cock cage and butt plug while sucking another mans cum out of my black transvestite mistresses big ass.

"Go and stand in the corner" she ordered as i gingerly walked over to the corner of my room, feeling the fullness of the butt plug as i walked.

As i stood in the corner, i proceeded to watch intently as Maddison put on another of her outlandish lewd outfits, she removed the fishnet tights and suspenders that she had on and walked over to her suitcase, bending over while she had a rummage showing her enormous succulent clean ass hole to me.

She pulled out a piece of red lingerie, it was a lace see through body suit with a ridiculous thong back. She put her legs through and started to pull it up over her mountainous body and as the tight flimsy straps settled on her broad shoulders, the thong back disappeared as it was swallowed by her carnivorous butt cheeks. Her thick body bulged against the tiny material and as she turned round my mouth was agape as i saw that the front of this body thong was open crotched as her massive black fuck stick and heavy balls hung freely between her legs.

She seemed to ignore my awestruck reaction as she bent forwards for another rummage in her case. This time she pulled out a pair of red high heeled, thigh high boots as she sat on the edge of my bed facing towards me as she squeezed her massive legs into them and proceeded to pull them all the way up above her knees. A soft whimper escaped my lips as i stood in awe of my ebony amazonian mistress and my cock continued to leak as it strained against its prison.

"Will i do?" she asked me, knowing the answer.

"You look stunning mistress" i replied with a slight grimace, the cage was causing me a lot of discomfort now.

Maddison walked slowly over to me, towering above me as always as she leaned forward pressing her lips against my ear.

"Does it hurt?" she said with mock concern.

"Yes mistress" i whimpered.

"Do i turn you on too much" she teased as her hand stroked the cage.

"Yes mistress, you are so sexy i can't help it" i pleaded.

"Poor baby, would you like me to take it off and give you some release?" she offered.

"Mistress that would be amazing, please can you take it off. I can't take it any longer" i begged.

There was a sudden knock at the door as i realised it must be Colin the taxi driver coming for his session with Maddison.

"Aww poor baby" she whispered mockingly as she aggressively tugged firmly down on my cage causing me to wince in pain.

Maddison sauntered over to the bed before dramatically falling backwards on it causing the bed frame to lurch and groan.

"Chop chop slave, do your job and show him up stairs" she said nonchalantly.

I groaned as i trudged out of the room and almost stomped downstairs, each step reminding me of the massive thick butt plug i had lodged inside me. As i reached the front door i took another deep breath, bracing myself for further humiliation.

"Oh, hi erm is Maddison here?" The portly, balding man stood before me said as he eyed me up and down with confusion.

"Yeah she's upstairs" i replied, motioning up the stairs with my hand like an usher.

"Right, ok cool" he said looking completely bewildered and not really knowing what to say to me as he breezed past and up the stairs. I begrudgingly headed upstairs myself towards my office to jealously listen to another guy fuck my mistress.

As i listened i found myself frustrated that i couldn't hear any sounds coming from my room. The frenzied, verbal fucking that Mike had given my mistress had now given way to Colin's eerie silence. After only a few minutes i once again i heard my front door suddenly close.

"Slave, get here now" i heard her suddenly yell as i practically sprinted into my room almost forgetting the dull ache in my rectum.

"Yes mistress" i addressed her as i entered.

"That pathetic little worm blew his load practically the second i touched him and has left me feeling wound up. not that his little pecker could satisfy me anyway" she spat angrily, frustrated by her last encounter.

She quickly leapt off the bed and stomped in her red thigh high boots towards me. Her big black cock hanging ominously from her open crotch bodysuit started swaying from side to side as she strode towards me.

"You won't let your mistress down will you?" she asked firmly.

"No mistress, i will do anything to please you" i proffered.

"Good boy" she said as i noticed she was furiously stroking her cock to full hardness before grabbing the back of my neck and roughly shoving me forwards so i was bent forwards over the bed.

She grabbed the base of the butt plug and roughly pulled it towards her, my eyes nearly popped out of my head and i let out a loud howl in pain as it suddenly popped out.

"Mmmmm, such a nice gape" i heard Maddison growl behind me as she slapped my bare cheek.

I felt her tower above me as she positioned her massive body behind me, i suddenly felt her engorged fleshy spear rest against my back passage.

"I'm going to fuck you raw slut" she hissed as i realised she meant without lube.

"But mistress...." i started to protest as i was suddenly cut off as she shoved her enormous anaconda deep inside me.

I screamed out loud burying my face in the mattress as she bottomed out in one un lubricated thrust.

"Fuck me baby thats good" she purred, her heavy black balls resting against mine. I tried to slow my breathing to allow my anal cavity to adjust to her once more. Despite the fact she had fucked me countless times and that i had spent the last few hours with a fat metal butt plug embedded in me, her cock still felt like it was splitting me in half!.

"Oh one more thing, it got a bit stuffy in here so i've thrown the windows open so you may want to try and keep your screaming to a minimum or else your whole street might hear you being fucked senseless" she informed me as i started to panic knowing that other people would around outside.

"Mistress, please" i started before she quickly withdrew her length before slamming back into me as i screamed loudly in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Without warning she started pile driving her hot throbbing monster in and out with her usual piston like precision, occasionally lighting up my ass cheeks with a stinging slap.

"Come on bitch, let it out!" she scalded.

"Aggggghhh no mistress, i can't. Fuck thats so good" i said trying to hold in my cries of pleasure as her humongous cock continued its assault on my prostate.

"TELL YOU WHOLE STREET HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY BIG BLACK COCK!" she shouted at the top of her lungs"

"AAAAGGGGH MISTRESSSSS, FUCK" i yelled loudly, no longer able to control myself as i surrendered to her onslaught.

"SAY IT!" she demanded.

"I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK MISTRESS!, PLEASE DON'T STOP" i wailed as she snapped her hips harder than ever, bottoming out with every thrust. Her pendulous testicles smacking against my own swollen ones like a wrecking ball.

"Beg for it slut!" she hissed.

"Pleaseeeee fuck me mistress, i need your dick it feels so good" i pleaded as quietly as i could.

"LOUDER BITCH, FUCKING BEG FOR MY MASSIVE BLACK COCK" she roared at the top of her lungs, bringing her big hand down slapping my ass hard.

"PLEASE MISTRESS, GIVE ME YOUR COCK, FUCK ME HARDER" i screamed, begging her to continued her anal assault.

"TELL ME YOUR A SLUT THAT LOVES BIG BLACK DICK" she demanded.

"I'M YOUR SLUT, MISTRESS AND I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK. I'M YOUR COCKSLUT PLEASEEEEEEEE FUCK ME!" i wailed away, lost in my lust as she hammered my hole raw.

The un lubricated friction was unlike anything i had every felt, my body felt like it joined with hers. I had never seen her this worked up before, the sensations of our raw fucking were tipping her close to the edge. My own caged cock bucked back and forth as she pounded away at me, leaking more than ever as a pool of my hot seed gathered on the floor.

"FUCK SLAVE! I'M GOING TO CUM, TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT IT" she demanded once more.

"CUM IN MY ASS MISTRESS" i screamed.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING SLUT, HERE IT COMES!!" her thrusting became erratic and her body started to shake before she let out a primal scream as she buried her entire length, balls to balls inside me. I screamed as i felt her shoot her thick hot load deep in my bowels.

As i laid face down panting, trying to regain my composure i felt Maddison slowly slide her softening beast out of me. As soon as she was out i suddenly felt empty but soon felt the familiar feeling of her warm cum oozing out of my gaping, well used hole and down my swollen purple balls.

"Fuck me thats so hot" Maddison observed breathlessly as she grabbed both my cheeks with her strong hands and dug her long nails in causing me to wince in pain.

As i was still bent over the bed she suddenly started fiddling with the pink chastity cage hanging helplessly between my legs and felt the immediate relief as she unlocked it and allowed it to fall to the floor. The feeling was incredible as the blood started to flow unrestricted into my aching cock, Maddison then reached between my legs and began to gently massage my swelling cock.

"Oh my god mistress that feels amazing, please can i cum" i practically whimpered.

"You've been a good slave today i'm going to give you a special treat, lay down on the bed" she instructed firmly.

I did as she said and groggily laid myself down and watched as my gigantic amazonian mistress crawled up the bed, still wearing her ridiculously exposing red high cut bodysuit and her spent black cock still swinging between her legs as she made her way up my prone body. Her cock was dragging against my leg as crawled above me, i was bracing myself knowing that she loved to sit on my face while i serviced her back to full hardness but was stunned when she had straddled my waist.

"Are you ready for your reward?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, mistress i'l do anything you want" i said as i nodded still completely unsure what she had in store for me.

Maddison lifted her body up slightly and reached down, grabbing my rock hard cock and aiming it upwards before lowering her massive bulk back down. I felt the tip of my cock get swallowed whole by her hungry hole. I let out a loud gasp as she devoured the rest of my length with ease as she rested her full weight against my pelvis.

"Oh my god, that feels incredible mistress" i gasped.

"I know" she replied confidently as she dug her nails into my chest.

"I thought i was only allowed to cum if i was being milked mistress" i questioned, immediately regretting my decision incase she dismounted me.

I needn't have worried though as she remained sat on my hard cock, biting her lower lip as she started to rock her hips back and forth slowly. Her weight burying me into the mattress as the walls of her sphincter massaged my shaft, she was a pro and i was in heaven at her mercy.

"That right my slave you are" she finally said, still rhythmically rocking her hips back and forth.

"Only today i'm going to reward you by milking you with my ass" she proclaimed.

"Oh my god, thank you mistress" i continued to gasp, my eyes rolling back.

She pushed her hands down on to my chest, bracing herself as she started increasing her pace. She was now bucking back and forth, grinding her ass into my pelvis while her asshole maintained its vice grip around my shaft. A soft moan escaped her lips as she continued to ride me, the bed frame was groaning and creaking under the stress.

"Fuck, oh my god, mistress. FUCK" i spluttered my words out and found that i had lost the ability to construct a coherent sentence.

"Fuck me slave" she almost squealed.

I tried to raise my hips and meet her every time she bucked backwards, thrusting at her every chance i could. Her weight had me pinned down tight though as she was in complete control. I closed my eyes and tried every trick i could think of to keep the wolves from the door, wanting to prolong this feeling for as long as i could. I opened my eyes slightly and looked down along my chest and saw that her enormous python had woken back up and was swelling back to full mast as she continued to ride away.

Without thinking i wrapped my hand around her swollen cock, rubbing the underside of her helmet with my thumb.

"OH MY GOD, YES!!" she yelled loudly on top of me.

I took that as my signal to continue as i wrapped my whole hand around her shaft and started rubbing her cock, timing my strokes in concert with her back and forth motions.

"THAT'S IT! OH GOD, THAT'S INCREDIBLE. WANK MY MASSIVE COCK YOU SLUT" she yelled loudly again.

"YES MISTRESS, OH MY GOD KEEP MILKING ME WITH YOUR HUGE ASS" i screamed loudly back.

The windows were still wide open, no doubt the entire street could hear this massive tranny riding my dick while i furiously tugged away on her own massive meat but i didn't care. I wanted to live in this moment and this incredible feeling even if the whole world knew.

"MISTRESS, I'M GOING TO CUM, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!!" i yelled as the familiar feeling started to boil away deep inside my balls.

"Don't you dare" she hissed in response wanting to prolong her pleasure.

The sweat was pouring from my brow as i bit my lip trying to hold back my orgasm, tasting blood as i did. Maddison had removed my hand from her cock much to my disappointment as she lifted her weight up a little so just the tip of my engorged cock was nestled inside her.

"Fuck me" she purred breathlessly looking down at me.

I needed no encouragement as i raised my hips up to meet her body, sliding the rest of my length back inside her as she was now groaning loudly. Seeing that as a green light i started to thrust my pelvis up and down, slamming my cock into her over and over as hard as i could watching her flesh ripple and jiggle on top of me. She was furiously wanking her own cock as i did.