Big Boobs And Butt Fucks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy reaches around and fondles mom's 34FFs, laughing himself from such a fun three way fuck and suck session.

They all three kiss. A real messy/sexy threeway make-out display complete with tons of spit swapping and tongue fucking, and huge titty groping galore.

"We definitely need to do this again, dolls." Andy suggests, grinning from ear to ear as they kiss, and as he happily plays with both pairs of all natural heavenly hooters in front of him.

"We sure do. Hahaha." Beth laughs, then sucks on mom's tongue. Mom laughs too, moaning her happy/horny approval to it all.

Later... in my bedroom...

While Billie sucks my cock on the bed, I'm smoking and checking out the replay of her cam show. Billie's smiling around my cock as she sucks it, knowing how much I'm enjoying the kinky action on my TV.

My dick throbs mightily in Billie's mouth as I see her tickling Stan's huge hairless nuts. That dude has the biggest balls I've ever seen. Damn. 96 years old and huge. Billie seems to be infatuated with them too. She and Kaia are giggling, both of them massaging those hefty hairless nuts for a couple of minutes.

Stan's got his black latex gimp suit on. His crotch is out in the open and uncovered. His butt too. He's eating Billie's pussy as she rides his mouth. She's facing Kaia, who's sitting in front of Stan's balls, smiling at Billie, chewing her bubblegum and blowing bubbles as the two of them happily play with those old, monster nuts.

A 20 year old and a 19 year old blonde, big tit hottie, both, playing with your 96 year old balls. Stan's living the pervy old grandpa dream. Ha.

Billie closes her beautiful eyes, moans, and shakes her DDs as Stan makes her cum. He drinks her milky cream in no time flat. That extra long tongue of his so deep up Billie's beautiful, bare pussy, lapping away inside.

Kaia's jerking that huge old dick now with her right hand, her left still massaging those huge old balls. Kaia's own, big, natural titties... 32Fs... jiggling constantly as she pumps that meaty old rod.

Kaia keeps chewing her gum, blowing one big bubble after the other and popping them, smiling her super sweet/super sexy trademark smile. Damn, she's beautiful.

Billie leans over and kisses Kaia. They share the gum, passing it back and forth between their mouths as Kaia jerks Stan's bulging slave cock even faster with both hands.

Off screen, Billie wraps my immensely thick, gold stars covered cock between her gorgeous titties, and smiles, blowing me a sweet kiss. She starts fucking my cock with her tits, rocking back and forth with it trapped in between those super soft chest pillows, pumping it and rapidly shaking her melons on my massively hard organ as I start thrusting in between them, grinning back at my chick.

My blonde beauty girlfriend works my cock so awesomely with her big titties, pumping it quick, then slow, then quicker again. My tattooed monster cock throbbing non stop, twitching and shooting out drop after drop of precum that's immediately sucked down by Billie.

On screen, Stan starts cumming, still sucking ravenously on Billie's grinding snatch. His jizz erupts out of his huge old cock like a volcano, splashing Kaia's big, cone shaped breasts, shooting high at first, then just oozing out all around the crown and down the mighty shaft, covering Kaia's fast pumping hands with copious amounts of thick, creamy semen.

Billie and Kaia laugh and kiss, playfully licking at each others mouths as Stan finishes up cumming. Kaia pumps his dick dry. Her hand's a sticky, spermy mess. She looks them over and laughs, blowing another big bubble and popping it.

Billie shakes her eyebrows mischievously at Kaia and laughs. They kiss again, then they both start pissing on Stan. Billie, in his mouth and his chest, alternating between them. And Kaia, all over his huge heaving balls and softening cock. It's a freaky, funky mess on screen.

Off screen, I start jizzing all over Billie's smiling face. I grin and semen shoot every last inch of my honey's gorgeous, grinning face. Her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, hair, and lips all getting splashed by my incredibly gooey seed. Billie just smiles and happily takes it all like a champ.

Billie's wearing a sperm mask on my bed, and on screen, she and Kaia are having a blast covering Stan with their warm piss. Stan's loving it too. Grunting and growling submissively, absolutely loving his two stacked blonde mistresses bathing him in their urine. His black latex body suit so fucking shiny with so much piss shooting all over it. His throat swallowing fast to keep up with Billie's piss shooting down there as she rapidly grinds on his mouth. Billie and Kaia kiss again. Groping each other's big soft titties as they finish up with the piss bath for ol' Stan.

Another hot as fuck cam show for my woman. She's really getting extra good at it. Just one more thing to love about her.

"You like it?" Billie asks, then she sucks me clean, moaning and cooing so contently, knowing my answer already.

"Love it, baby. Love you too."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Love you too, handsome. Love this cum too. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." We share a kinky laugh as I blaze up and enjoy my chick softly sucking me cum clean and ball drained happy. Damn, what a great day.

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anything I Want? A poker bet puts Jackie's tight ass in the pot.in Anal
Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01 She's his neighbor, his best friend and so much more...in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Easy Cum, Easy Go Desperate Times Require Desperate Pleasures.in Anal
More Stories