Easy Cum, Easy Go

Story Info
Desperate Times Require Desperate Pleasures.
5k words
4.66
34.4k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie swerved her car through traffic driving erratic and irresponsible. Warning lights were sped through. Red lights were nearly ignored. Green lights were treated like the start of individual races. The young lady almost caused over a dozen accidents in her wake. Jackie was panicking, badly.

Arriving at her destination, the petite redhead jumped out of her car and ran to the front door of the nearby home. She clenched her fist and pounded at the fake oak. Her knocks nearly caused the wood to crack before the owner opened the door. A dark-haired man stood before her and she leapt into his arms. Dropping her purse nearby.

"Brad!" she shouted, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Jackie?" he spoke, confused by his unexpected guest.

"Oh Brad, it's happening again!"

"Oh shit. When did it start?"

"A little after one this afternoon." her voice cracked "A thought went through my head and I haven't been able to shake it since. I've been like this for almost six hours now!"

"Okay. Calm down. Calm down." Brad kissed her on the forehead. "What do you want me to do?"

The young woman looked him in the eyes, studying where his mind was from his request. The answer should have been obvious. Like it was written beneath her hairline. She inhaled and gave her answer.

"Skip the foreplay! I need to cum!"

Jackie was a beautiful and intelligent woman in her late twenties. She excelled throughout her years of academia. Then went on to find a great job in her field of study. However; through it all she dealt with something she believed was both a curse and a blessing. Jackie "suffered" from nymphomania.

Over the years, her condition was treated in a multitude of ways. Counseling and therapy failed. Attempted hypnosis was a waste of time and money. She even went as far is being prescribed to a series of medications capable of countering her ailment. But she developed immunities to such things. In the end her best treatment was to get fucked. Plain and simple.

As time passed, she had numerous partners. Some were amazing. Others were so awful that Jackie believed she could have received more pleasure from a pinecone. Then one very fortunate day, Jackie crossed paths with Brad. A young man matching her age and a former friend during their childhood. And he was more than capable of providing the best sex out of all of her lovers. Becoming a friend with benefits, she frequently visited in times of need.

"Skip the foreplay! I need to cum!" her words rung in his ears.

Brad picked her up and placed her over his shoulder. The young man closed the front door and made his way towards the bedroom. Smacking Jackie on the ass along the way. The woman could only react by rolling her eyes and nibbling on her bottom lip. Kicking off her ballet flats along the way.

Jackie was not in the mood for anything soft, demanding he hurl her onto the bed. Brad easily did as commanded, slamming her onto the mattress below. Jackie bounced before coming to a rest, immediately fighting with her clothing and trying to remove everything from the waist up. Brad concentrated on her lower half. Tugging both her jeans and her panties down her legs. Jackie was completely nude in a matter of seconds.

Brad grabbed her by an ankle and kissed the top of her foot before ascending her leg. His lips leaving a trail along her tender flesh. Jackie grabbed her breast with one hand while shoving several fingers of her other hand into her mouth. The redhead's digits now nice and wet, she placed her coated fingers between her legs and furious rubbed her clit as Brad's face approached her pussy.

"Dammit Brad. Stop fucking around and lick me already!"

The redhead's demand was immediately satisfied as Brad's mouth lowered between her legs and his tongue flicked her swollen bean. Jackie's eyes closed halfway while she moaned in pleasure, tugging on her nipples with both hands.

"Oh yes. I love it." she whispered. His licks louder than her voice.

Jackie smiled and moved a hand between her legs. Her fingers ran through Brad's dark hair. The young woman's hips moved on their own, rocking into his face for extra satisfaction. Brad's lips closed around her swollen pearl and sucked on it. This caused Jackie's body to temporarily freeze in place before she inhaled deeply and let out a long moan.

"Oh my god." she became more audible. "Shit, that's amazing."

Her hand now grabbed the back of Brad's head and pulled his face into her pussy. Her breathing quickened as well as the pleasurable grunts escaped her lungs.

"Oh yeah, a little harder. Pl-please!"

Brad's mouth and tongue became a little more aggressive against her sensitive flesh. Jackie's eyes rolled back into her head, letting out a long moan of approval. Brad pushed things further, flexing the muscles in his tongue and forcing it between the folds of her cunt.

"Fffffffffffuck!" Jackie hissed

Jackie's fingernails dug into the back of Brad's head while he ate her pussy. Alternating between tongue fucking her and sucking on her clit.

"Oh yes! Ooooooh yes!" she cooed.

Brad's knowledge of Jackie's reactions practically screamed she was close to climaxing. He sucked her clit between his lips and inserted two of his fingers into her pussy. His free hand reached upwards, hoping to pinch and twist a nipple Jackie wasn't preoccupied with. The new assault on her body gave Jackie the pleasure she desperately craved. After hours of agony, she was finally cumming.

"Oh my god!" she called out, eyes staring beyond the ceiling. "Aaaaaaaaaah! Oh my god! Fuck!"

Jackie's entire body contorted in different ways, as if trying to collapse in on itself. Her fingers and toes clawed at air. Her abs flexed. Her nipples felt like they were on fire. Her clit nearly exploded from the intensity of pleasure. And her pussy foamed around Brad's mouth.

"Shshshshshshsh-SHIT!" Jackie stuttered in ecstasy.

The orgasm raced up and down her body, doing intense circles at her sexual core before fading away. Her skin was hot and flustered. Her mouth felt dry and her lungs started to burn for fresh air. Rewarding as it was, she wasn't fully satisfied.

"F-fuck me, Brad." she panted above a whisper.

Her friend with benefits already undressed during their oral session without her even realizing it. He towered over her. His cock thick and long. Jackie knew every inch of it. How it felt in her mouth. In her hands. Between her soles. Between her tits. And of course, in her pussy. But this time was going to be different. She yearned for something new.

Brad rubbed his flesh against her flower. Coating it in her juices before aiming the mushroom cap into her sexy body. Just as the head of his dick parted her lips, Jackie stopped him.

"Wait! Wait."

Brad paused, a look of confusion on his face. Wondering if she changed her mind and was satisfied.

"Why? Are we done already?" he asked.

"No no. I want you-"

"I want you, too." he interrupted.

"Would you shut up." Jackie laughed. "I want you... to put it in my ass."

The request should have made her blush. But this was different. She yearned for a part of her body to be explored. She also trusted Brad, knowing he'd listen to her if she got cold feet at any given moment. But her friend with benefits was clearly in disbelief of the request.

"Come again?" he asked.

"That's the idea. Many times, hopefully. But I want you to put in my ass."

"But we've never done this before."

"I know. I've actually been practicing with plugs while masturbating." Jackie confessed. "They started small at first but have gotten a little bigger. I think I'm ready now."

Jackie sat up and grasped the young man by his cock. Her face leaned forward and extended her tongue. It swirled around the spongy tip, causing his pre to leak onto her taste buds. She looked up into his eyes and spoke.

"Brad. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Before he could speak, Jackie's mouth yawned open and she took his cock down her throat. Brad's body went stiff while the muscles in her esophagus created magic along his pole. Jackie summoned all of the saliva she could. Knowing it was drastically needed for the fucking about to happen. Not even the slightest amount of his dick could be dry.

Jackie redoubled her efforts. Her head bobbed up and down his length. Her red hair tickled his thighs with every swish of her crimson locks. She even massaged his balls for good measure. Cautious not to cause him discomfort while his dick was deep down her throat. The muscles in his cock thickened, being brought dangerously close to the edge. Jackie heard Brad groan to fight off the pleasure between his legs and spat out his dick.

"Oh Brad, any other day I'd beg you to feed me your cum." his cock flexed at her words "But I really, REALLY, want you in my ass tonight."

The beautiful woman laid on the end of the bed and opened her legs. Jackie stuffed a hand into her mouth, collecting what was left of her spit and coated her fingers. The hand moved between her legs and massaged all of her saliva around her puckered ass. Her fingers teased at her rear, pushing inward just barely to the first knuckle. Using her free hand's index finger, Jackie motioned for Brad to approach and get to work.

Slowly, the man positioned himself beside the mattress and rubbed the head of his cock against her rear. Jackie jumped at the sensation. Both out of excitement, and fear. She knew it was going to hurt at first but she was in dire need of satisfying this new kink. If only once. Maybe again if she found herself liking it. She jumped again when he applied pressure which was followed by unnatural laughter.

"Nervous?" he asked, concerned if she truly wanted to continue.

"Yes! Very, very nervous."

Brad stopped pressing against her ass and slid his cock between her nether lips. Her natural hole was just as eager to be filled.

"I could easily just fuck this instead." he teased, pressing the head of his cock between her labia.

Her pussy nearly swallowed his dick immediately. Brad pressed forward some more, sliding himself into her eager body. Jackie's pussy drooled at the invasion. Further coating his cock for this moment. She groaned when he withdrew, fully enjoying what was considered natural sex. But the head of his cock returned to her rear and very slowly he pushed the tip inward.

Jackie's face winced at the intrusion. Eyes shutting tight. The sensation happening below was just as she read about and more. It did hurt and was a bit uncomfortable. Nothing as big as Brad's cock ever entered her ass before. Nor exited either. She was grateful he was moving very slowly, as if reading her mind. There was no need to rush or the moment would be completely ruined. Just breathe. Just go slow.

Brad pushed inward a little more. For a moment Jackie's mind and body played a trick on her, making her worry she would need to rush to the toilet. Her academic side quickly surfaced, reminding her this feeling was very normal. She told herself to stay relaxed. Relax her mind. And her body. "Let him in." she spoke inside her head. The pleasure would begin soon but only after the discomfort ended. If it ever ended.

A set of fingers descended upon her clit and gently rubbed it. The pleasure from her pearl coursed throughout her pelvic region. The change in sensation was just what she needed. She was starting to no longer feel discomfort. Instead, a different type of pleasure radiated from her ass in a way she never could have described. Not at the moment. She would inquire about it later when alone.

"Jackie," the man's whisper shattered her thinking "look how deep I'm in you."

The redhead stared between her legs, noticing Brad's fingers on her clit. But more importantly most of his cock was buried in her tight little ass. His fingers played with her bud as he very slowly pulled his hips back. His cock sliding inside her petite body. Jackie's exhales became broken. She expected it to feel like her guts were being pulled out. But a wave of euphoria consumed her core instead. When Brad moved his hips forward, Jackie felt his cock doing the impossible. Somehow through anal sex, it felt like he was striking her g-spot.

"Kiss me!" she cried out, the pleasure now radiating out of her ass and across her body.

Her partner did as requested, moving carefully to prevent hurting the woman beneath him. Their lips connected and tongues fought one another. All while Jackie felt his cock moving in her virgin ass. She was enjoying him being there.

"Har-harder." she moaned into his mouth, curious to see what she could endure.

Brad obliged, becoming more aggressive with his cock stroking her insides. Jackie's breathing changed into a string of shivering exhales. Her body reacted naturally. Her pussy drooled its divine nectar, leaking onto Brad's dick. The added lube was welcomed. And she could tell something amazing was on the horizon.

Jackie's hips moved on their own, attempting to match Brad's steady thrusting into her taboo hole. She pulled away from his face and licked and chewed on his earlobe. One of her hands snuck between their bodies and rubbed her clit, adding stimulation. Brad straightened his back and grabbed Jackie by the ankles. Forcing her heels to press into the back of her thighs. He pushed himself a little harder into her petite body and finally her reality shattered.

"Oh Brad! I'm gonna' cum with your cock in my ass!" Jackie shrieked.

The orgasm started in her ass, squeezing down on Brad's thickness. Her pussy followed after, contracting with a mind of its own. Her clit was last, vibrating between her friend's fingers. The intensity was more than she expected. Not surprising, it hurt just a little too. Jackie moaned and shook all over as the orgasm refused to vanish. Spreading outwards across her body and returning back between her legs. Ending with a squirt gushing against her partner's lower abs. Her neck and head thrashed while her back arched off the mattress multiple times until the orgasm finally came to an end.

"Goddamn, that was sexy." Brad spoke in pure amazement.

"M-more. Keep fucking my ass." Jackie begged.

Brad pulled himself out of her rear. A deep gape left behind, winking uncontrollably. He lifted her off the bed and pulled her close. His tongue entered her mouth while his fingers entered her pussy. He massaged her insides, willing her strength to return. It took a few minutes of manipulating her inner walls and g-spot. But the redhead soon recharged for another round. Brad sat down on the bed, his own rear close to the edge and legs open. Jackie moved between his open thighs with her back facing him. She took his cock into her hands and guided it back into her ass, shaking as he refilled her hole.

Her ass impaled, she braced herself with her back pressed into his torso. She moved her legs so the soles of her feet planted onto Brad's thighs, toes gripping into his kneecaps. Brad reached around her body and slid his middle finger between her wet folds. Jackie's body twitched at his touch, trying to invite him into her unused hole. His finger wiggled across her clit and Jackie laughed and moaned at the same time. Her body felt amazing. Brad's finger sunk inward getting the reaction he wanted out of the petite redhead.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, a small amount of saliva leaking from the corner of her mouth.

Brad moved his lower half a little further off the bed, giving himself a better means of thrusting into Jackie's gorgeous body.

"Jesus Christ, you're ass is tight!"

Jackie let out another moan from Brad's dick pushing deeper and deeper into her ass. The impossible sensation returned. The feeling of him actually fucking her g-spot through her rear. His finger was only inside her pussy. Never curling into that pleasure button within. The palm of his hand rubbed against her clit, aiding the pleasure and soon Jackie screamed as another orgasm crushed down upon her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FU-uh-uh-uh-CK!" Jackie screamed from the intensity.

The young woman's legs shook violently while planted onto Brad's thighs. Her shriek of bliss ended with her teeth grinding together and the most feral of noises escaping her lungs. More of her juices leaked from her snatch and drizzled onto the cock in her butt. Anal muscles squeezed the life out of the flesh buried deep inside.

Brad gripped the woman under both knees and pulled her legs towards her. Removing her soles from his thighs and dangling in the air. This new position allowed him to force the woman up and down his cock with little effort. Her feet kicked, no longer having control of her body. He forced her down hard on his dick, over and over and she was loving it.

"Oh fuck! Mmmm. Yes. Yes. Yes! Brad, I'm gonna' cum again!"

"Not yet. Don't cum yet." he found himself commanding her.

Jackie fought the pleasure in her body, pushing back the wave from crushing her again. Brad moved quickly, forcing her to stand while bent over. Her upper half laying across the bed. He moved behind her and shoved his cock back in her rear. Not a shred of gentleness was used. While he pounded her ass harshly, an idea came to mind. He raised his hand above his head and quickly slammed his palm against her freckled butt-cheek.

SMACK

The noise echoed in the bedroom. Jackie let out a shriek.

SMACK

The flesh from her bum jiggled.

SMACK

Jackie's eyes rolled backwards as she nibbled on her bottom lip.

SMACK

"Fuck! I'm cummi-"

Her outburst was cut short as Brad gripped her by the back of the skull and forced her face into the mattress in front of her. Her cries of ecstasy were muffled. But her body told what her mouth couldn't. Her fingernails scratched at the fitted sheet, nearly ripping holes in the linens. Her knees buckled as a stream of girl cum shot from her pussy and into the floor below. If not for Brad's cock in her butt, she would have crumbled beside the bed.

The dark haired man reared back again before slapping Jackie hard on the ass cheek one more time. The impact forced the girl off his cock and landed in the center of the bed. She should have been mad. It hurt like hell. But the nympho in her seemed insatiable and enjoyed the stinging pain. Relishing at how much he simply understood her needs. Even if she didn't understand them, herself.

Brad climbed into bed with her. Lying on his side with his stomach against her back. His hand pawed at her leg, making Jackie lift her knee close to her face. Brad hooked his arm around her leg, just under her knee and held her in place. This opened up more of Jackie's now abused ass. His cock slammed inward with little resistance. The redhead howled in temporary pain. Barely self-aware of all the noise she was making, Jackie stuffed her mouth with a few of her fingers. This made Brad's cock harden while he pounded away at her body.

Jackie's eyes looked in all directions as she bit down or licked her fingers in attempt to keep silent. Nothing truly worked. The moment was just as intense as the others. It still amazed her how much one area being fucked effected the others. Her ass took it all. But her pussy felt it. Her clit felt it. She was achieving full body orgasms like never before.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again!"

Jackie's abs flexed hard and her ass bore down upon the man's dick once more. She moved her fingers away from her face and tightly gripped her tits. Jackie's eyes rolled back and her tongue stuck out of her mouth, dry as the hottest deserts. The moans she made sounded like a broken record from each thrust of Brad's cock in her now hypersensitive anal cavity.

"Fuck, Jackie!" Brad cried out, trying to fight off his own orgasm.

The two immediately stopped all movement and tried their best to remain that way. The man succeeding more than the woman. Her pussy contracted without end. Her clit throbbed in place, bouncing out from under its hood. Each spasm of her nethers made the rest of her twitch. She breathed heavily while enjoying everything she felt.

12