Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 02

Story Info
Starring The Librarian of AEW, Leva Bates.
5.3k words
4.54
7.3k
10
2

Part 2 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own the AEW or any of its current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Leva Bates(AEW)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 2

An erotic AEW fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

The idea was simple. I wanted to rank the women of the wrestling world. Be they actual competitors, interviewers, managers or even just strongly associated with the business. However, I wasn't interested one bit if they could put on five star matches or not. No. I wanted to evaluate their sexual ability. Could they back up their stunning looks by being wild in the sack? Or was their attitude in the ring just a front for a perverted, different side when the cameras weren't on them? That's why I was writing the Big Book of Wrestling Babes - the ultimate guide to seeing which beauty of sports entertainment and pro wrestling was the best at fucking. Some might call it just an excuse to get with stunning, powerful women... I couldn't possibly comment.

* * *

It would be too risky to just go to every wrestling show and try to hit on the women there. Security, and perhaps no doubt an angry boyfriend or husband, would get wise to me. So I have to be creative to find opportunities to fill in entries to my Book. Which is why I wasn't even at a house show or a TV taping. Instead, I'd decided to target a lady who, by name, should be well versed in books already. Just nothing like the kind I'm writing!

"So... She should be around here somewhere..." I said, moving along the rows of books in this Library. Speaking from behind my camera as held it in one hand, clutching my faithful Big Book of Wrestling Babes under the other arm. "I've been walking around for a bit of time, but it shouldn't take too long!" I say out loud, deliberately ignoring the etiquette of such places to be quite and allow people to enjoy reading or studying.

"Ahem!" An annoyed sounding voice said behind me, as I turned around to see a gorgeous, but glaring female. Leva Bates, The Librarian of All Elite Wrestling standing with hands on her hips. Clad in a black pencil skirt that hugged nicely to her hips, and a red buttoned at the front blouse that rested against her perky breasts. The professional look for the blue haired beauty topped off with black rimmed glasses. "Shhhhhh!" She reprimanded me, placing a finger to her lips.

"Oh, sorry!" I lie, turning the camera to record Bates as she stares at me, unimpressed. "I was just looking for something."

"I said: Shhhhhh!" She repeats the motion, before pointing her finger at me. "And photography is strictly prohibited in the Library! We can't have people illegally scanning copyrighted material!"

"Oh? Again, sorry..." I claimed as I scanned over her lovely form. "But maybe you can help me then? I'm looking for a book similar to this one." I held out my book towards her, and despite her annoyance at my normal speaking level of noise, she was clearly interested when it came to books.

"Hmmmm? This?" Bates asked, taking the book and looking over the cover. "Wrestling Babes? I've never heard of it! Which isn't possible... I know every book there is! That's why I'm The Librarian!"

Falling rather too easily, but lucky for me, for the bait, Leva flipped open a few pages and gasped with wide eyes behind her glasses. Seeing an entry to my book accompanied by hardcore still images from another meeting I'd had with a fellow gorgeous pro wrestler. "Th-This is filth!" She stated the obvious as she stared, flipping to a new page and finding more of the same. "This is some pornographic smut! This would put Lady Chatterley's Lover to shame!" She said. Blushing slightly but, tellingly, unable to rip her gaze from the book as she continued to 'research' it's contents.

"You know... If you wanted to meet the author..." I said, as I used my free hand to reach down and unzip my pants. Fishing out my hardening, thick and lengthy cock in front of the prim and properly dressed woman. "I can arrange that..." I added with a chuckle.

"What do you..." Leva paused, pulling her glasses down her nose to look over the frame. Locking onto the sight of my cock. "Oh... I see..." She said, her posture stiffening as she closed the book. "This... Will be the same cock I see in the book then, I take it?" She quickly put two and two together, looking up at me now.

"Guilty as charged." I said with a shameless smile.

"...Well, as unprofessional as it might be? I would not be The Librarian if I didn't properly 'research' any reading material that came my way..." Leva claimed, adjusting her skirt as she slipped down to her knees in front of me. Already giving me a red hot sight to record as I aimed down and captured her holding my cock in her hand. Setting my book aside as she started to stroke my cock firmly, helping to get me fully hard. "Are you still filming me?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow but not stopping her motion. Narrowing her eyes for a moment but then leaning in. Flicking her tongue out against my crown to make me moan, before she swirled around the head. The combination of tongue and stroking palm easily doing the job as she got a look at my full meaty size in her grasp

"Of course! It would be rude not to..." I said with a short laugh. Not hiding the perverseness of this all as I watched her glare again, but even as she parted her lips and took the head of my shaft into her mouth. Making me moan as she started to push her pretty face down along my prick. Using her free hand to push her glasses back up her nose as she moved back and forth on me. Still stroking away with her palm along my base at the same time. "Ahhhhh... Libraries these days sometimes rent out DVDs as well, right? Mmmmm... This could be an educational rental..." I claimed, and I wasn't even trying to be convincing. More focused, as any man would be, about the hottie in front of me now working her nicely warm and wet mouth along my dick. The fact she was still fully clothed and sucking me off in the middle of a Library making this more like a cheesy porno than a meeting with a veteran wrestler.

Lifting away from a dick for a moment, she gave another disapproving look at me. "Young man, this is far from education! ...But I will be requiring a copy of this footage for my own research purposes..." Bates stated, before drawing my dick back between those soft lips. Bobbing smoothly while she worked her hand along the inches not yet inside her oral hole. Showing that she's far from a novice at this kind of sexual act as she started to get her saliva applied onto my rod. The woman who once competed at Blue Pants in NXT groaning herself around my meet as she took it a little deeper as she pushed down. Staring up at me through the camera lens as while she still gazed like she was mad with me, she was clearly loving dishing out a rather public blowjob. Her hard nipples poking through her top showing her own arousal as she sucked on me.

I moaned, watching on as my thick length vanished between those nicely pouty lips before reappearing. Looking like she wasn't too used to dealing with a cock of my big size as she was content with just jerking off the base of my pole while her mouth handled a large amount of my inches. I wasn't complaining of course. Getting blown by a multi-time Champion across the independent scene as her saliva began trickling down my rod. Meeting her digits to get them sticky as she rubbed the spit all across that lower part of my prick. Placing a hand on the back of her head as I offered some 'encouragement' for her to try and guzzle down more of my inches. Seeing how willingly she was bobbing away on my to begin with.

"Mmmmmphh!! Hhhhhhlllkkk!! Gahhhhhhh!!" It seemed deep throating wasn't yet a skill of hers as when her head went deeper down onto me, she began choking on my shaft as her fingers left my base. Having to grab my thighs and push back so she could pull off with a gasp. Leaving my rod coated with her spit. To my pleasant surprise, she merely took in some air before she dived back in. A couple deep slurps before she pushed her face down again. "HHHHHRRRRKK!! MMMMMMM... GAAAAAHHHHH..." Her glasses were touching my crotch as she stayed down onto me for a few moments. Going back to some swift and smooth bobs before dishing out another round of likely her first deal deep throating. Making me moan out as I got a sample of her snug throat around my thickness. Another raspy gag from her as saliva started to drip off her chin before she pulled up and off with a lusty gasp.

"G-Goodness!" Leva said, rubbing her neck before readjusting those sexy glasses. "Got a little, carried away with myself there... And ewwww! What a mess..." She remarked. Staring down at her blouse as she started to unbutton it.

"Yeah, can't get that dirty..." I joked, filming as Bates removed her top to show she wasn't wearing underwear underneath. Those nicely rounded and perky breasts topped off with hard nipples for a delicious sight on their own.

"Of course not! It's not like I keep a spare set of clothes at the Library..." The female Librarian of AEW claimed. Standing up as she reached down, and unzipped her tight skirt. Pushing it down as I saw her smoothly shaved pussy as she stepped out of the clothing, leaving her in just her footwear and her glasses.

"Heh, guess you want to fully research me, huh?" I said, watching as she turned around. Facing a bookshelf and bending over as she gripped the an edge to stick out her cutely rounded backside at me.

"What kind of Librarian would I be if I didn't go all the way?" She claimed, looking over her shoulder at me as I stepped behind her. Aiming my camera down at her ass to record me pushing my big, fat cock into her pussy to make us both moan. Feeling that her snatch was already a little wet just from giving that blowie moments before. "Mmmmmm! Just... Ahhhhh! Be careful of... Mmmmmm! The books!" She warned, but her words having no threat to them as she began to moan out as I worked my cock back and forth. Letting her tight hole adjust to the feeling of such a big length filling her up as I smoothly pumped at a slow pace. Noting how she didn't even object to me going bareback into her, let alone the fact I'm filming this all in the middle of her Library where anyone could walk in and see us going at it.

"Mmmmm... Sure thing Leva... I'll be careful..." I said with a snigger. I was obviously far more interested in seeing if this wonderful, tight pussy of hers could take all of my cock. Starting to increase my pace now and sliding in deeper. In turn making her moan out so that she had to bite her lip. Finally mindful now that she'd been telling me to be quiet when we first met, but now she was having to fight and keep quiet from the feeling of my dick moving in and out of her box. Watching her backside lightly ripple each time I pushed in. Smiling as she began to rock back against my motion. Aiding in getting my pole deeper into her twat as her slick walls hugged me pleasurably.

"Mmmmm!! Oh fuck! MMMMM..." She groaned, gritting her teeth as she already felt the sin flowing through her as I took her from behind. Her blue haired head hanging down and fingers firmly grasping the shelf as she stayed bent over. Trying to keep her voice under control in this public environment even as she obviously enjoyed my big dick sliding into her snatch. "Ahhhhhh... N-Not so deep! People will hear!" She said as she groaned. Complaining but never once stopping her own motion to push back, fucking herself on my pistoning dick so that I was getting indeed further into her love tunnel that was welcomingly widening to accept my size. My own moans showing I had no intentions of stopping either getting a piece of the former SHIMMER and Shine Tag Team Champion.

"No can do, Leva! Mmmmm..." I said, running a hand along her back as I groaned. Sliding my pole briskly into her as my crotch now started to smack against her rounded, tight backside. Her own moans and her bucking against my dick showing she damn well wanted more of this, and I was happy to give her it. My camera still aimed down, Point Of View-style to capture my dick disappearing forward into her slot before a few inches came back out as I repeated the motion. "Mmmmm... My own research requires me... Ahhhhhh! To be as hands on and all in as it gets!" I claimed as I moaned myself. No complaints from me about how good that tight, wet pussy of hers felt rubbing over my shaft when I pumped into her. The rippling her rear cheeks was doing now when my still clothed body connected with her naked frame just a bonus treat for me and the camera as I continued fucking her.

"Oooooooooh! MMMMMM... Dirty pervert!" She hissed, gritting her teeth for a moment as she again glared back at me over the top of her glasses just hanging on at the end of her nose. Those eyes with obvious lust in them however as I banged her from behind. Making her still moan out and shift towards the bookshelf she was clutching onto. "Ahhhhhhh... To think someone like me... MMMMM!! Giving you the time of day... It's shameful!" She said between moans, so that her insult didn't exactly pack much punch. Strands of her dyed hair starting to fall out of place as I made my motion nicely stiff. So even if she did keep her moans under wraps, that slap of my crotch striking her butt was still being heard so if anyone did pass by, they'd easily know The Librarian was getting down and dirty. Pumping all my inches into her wet and still ready for more pussy.

"So, you want me to stop?" I teased her, pulling out of her snatch and hearing her clearly groan from the empty feeling now between her legs. "Or, perhaps a new position would be more to The Librarian's liking?" I offered as I stepped back.

"That... Would be most agreeable..." Leva said, standing up and turning to face me. "I have spent some time researching some positions on my off days from here..." She claimed, moving so her back was against the shelving as she lifted a leg up to invite me in once again.

"Oh? So who is the pervert now between us?" I pointed out. Although showing my own dirty side as I placed the camera at the end and edge of the shelving to capture the side-view of us both as I stepped towards her.

"S-Shut up! Shhhhhhh!" Bates glared, doing her signature finger to lips taunt. But soon her eyes staring down at my dick as I lined up with her snatch once again.

I slid my cock back into her folds and deeply into her, making us both moan once again as I held onto that raised leg. Working my hips towards and then smoothly away from her as I quickly built up the pumping rhythm once again. Sending my cock almost all the way into her twat as before, but keeping about an inch or so still out of her. That allowed me to keep the sideways facing position to take her with. So my camera could still record the filthy sight of the sexy book-loving wrestler taking my big, fat cock like her career should be more on a porno set than in a wrestling ring. Doing herself no favours in that regard as she moans out herself with half-closed eyes locked onto me.

"MMMMMM... Oh fuck!! MMMMM..." She rested one hand on my arm, while her other limb extended out along the shelf towards where the camera sat. Her body again jolting towards the shelves she was leaning against each time I sent another stiff pump into her wet love tunnel. Sweat starting to form on her naked body as she tiled her blue haired head back a little in delight. "Ahhhhh... Filthy pervert! MMMMMM... Dirty, dirty man... Taking me... MMMMM!! In my own Library!" She groaned out her dirty talk, whilst acting in just as sinful a manner as I was. No shame in either of us as I filled up her pussy with big dick having only met one another this same say. Let alone how public a performance this is, or that she never even asked for my name yet. Just wanting my huge dick stuffing into her twat, which is what I was more than happy to give her as any red blooded male, wrestling fan or otherwise, would gladly do.

"AHHHHHH... For someone who told me to 'shhhhh' a while ago... MMMMMM... You sure make... MMMM... A lot of fucking noise yourself!" I teased her as I grinned. Working my toned, still clothes covered body towards her nude fame as the sweat started to form across her. My hand moving across so I could help myself to a grope of her firm breast, getting her groaning again from the squeeze. My hips still moving with machine-like pace and stiffness to show I've done this plenty of times before. Well, at least in terms of stuffing some needy, damp and snug pussy. Not quite having fucked a gorgeous Librarian between the rows of books she's supposed to be looking after instead of having sex beside.

"MMMMM! You talk too much!" She lustfully snapped, before reaching over and grabbing me around the neck. A pleasant surprise as she drew me into a lustful liplock. Acting certainly as a while to muffle both myself and her groans of pleasure as I continued to pump away. The smooch open mouthed and smoking hot. Swapping more than just spit as her glasses grazed against my handsome face. A little saliva left on my lips as we made out. My cock still pumping back and forth into her box as I took her briskly and almost balls deep. Her tightness clearly built to handle a rod of my size, resulting in a sight more worthy of a porn award than the multiple titles she's won in promotions like SHIMMER, Shine Wrestling and WSU.

"MMMMMMMPHH!! MMMMMM..." She moaned into my mouth, grinding her pussy forward against my thrusts as I banged her in this vertical position. Her hands sliding over my shirt before blindly undoing them to expose my nicely toned upper body. Still leaving me in far more clothing than her with only her shoes and the glasses on her face still on. Caring clearly not for that as we continued to fuck in such a public environment as her juices coated my shaft. Her chest bouncing as her body rocked back and forth in response to my deep pumps. The starlet of AEW showing Size Queen credentials rather than a Library card as she took my meaty length with ease. Finally breaking the kiss with a lustful groan as a stand of saliva hung from between our lips.

"MMMMMM... Such a filthy man..." Bates purred as she slid her hands across my exposed chest. "I should have you banned from every Library in the country for this..." She claimed, but contrasted that by licking her lips seductively. Even as I pulled my shaft out of her snatch.

"But you're not going to..." I pointed out, stepping back with a smile of my own. "You're going to be my next entry in my book."

"Oh? And what if I don't want to help some sick, big dicked pervert like you?" She asked, even as she didn't even try to resist as I moved her off from the bookshelves. Placing her down on her hands and knees on the Library floor.

"Then I'll tell your other Librarian 'friend' what a dirty fucking slut you really are..." I claimed, but my grin as I grabbed my camera showed it was no real threat. Especially as I got down behind Bates and once again pushed my dick into that familiar, wet and still nicely tight pussy of hers.

"MMMMMMM... Trust me... OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" The woman who had a brief stint as Blue Pants in NXT began moaning out once again. Staring back over her shoulder at me just over the rim of her glasses as I started pumping her balls deep once again. My crotch smacking off her rounded butt as I fed every fat inch of my pole into her box. "MMMMM... He already knows that..." She said with a wide, shameless smile as she started rocking against me. For someone who told me off earlier about make noise, she was helping making the slap of my waist hitting off of her backside ring out as I stiffly fucked her from behind. Easily making her rear cheeks jiggle with every connection our bodies did as the sweat now started to drip down my body.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12