Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM... Fuck!! I bet he fucking does... AHHHHHH..." I said, grinning as I stared down at her sexy body through the viewfinder of me camera. Filming this naughty doggy style action as my cock rammed into her snatch over and over to fill her up like she was more a pornstar than a professional wrestler. Her inner walls keeping me moaning as even after taking my fat rod during this steamy sexual encounter she's still pleasurably tight around my size. There was no way any average sized man could satisfy the supposedly prim and proper Librarian of AEW. Seeing how much of a dirty, sex-loving stunner she actually as as she moaned out and shifted back to meet each of my incoming pumps into her twat.

"MMMMMMM!! AH FUCK! FUCK... MMMMM..." More strands of her bright blue hair were sticking to her gorgeous face now as she continued to sharply shift backwards whenever I pumped forward into her box. Sending her toned and tight ass slapping into my body but in such a lusty state she never showed any sign of pain at all when our bodies connected. However, she was getting more aware of how noisy she was being in such a public place. Reaching across, and grabbing the first book of the shelf she could. Using it as a makeshift gag as she parted her lips, taking the spine of the book inside and pressing her teeth down. Groaning as her eyes rolled back to make the sight even more lustful and shameful than before.

I made sure to zoom in on her lust-drunk expression. Eyes rolling upward, saliva now staining onto the cover of the book as she let out muffled groans as she took my huge cock. Even making her grunt into the book when I used my free hand to then spank her toned ass as I pumped her. Soon turning the focus back to her body as I worked my cock deeply into her wet pussy from behind. My cock reappearing briefly as I pulled only a couple inches out of that now very familiar hole before I rammed back in. Making her body give off sinful noises of the slap of us connecting sounded out as I stuffed the woman once more known for cosplay-themed wrestling attire full with my fat cock. Our actions far more suited for the bedroom than the floor of an open, public Library.

Bates seemed to know this as well, as her head hung down and her teeth clamped onto the book she was using a gag. Her body shuddering on my cock as she started to cum. That dripping snatch clamping around my thick pole as a fresh wave of juices flowed down over me to easily get me moaning as well. Her body left more jolting forward as the intensity of her orgasm stopped her from actively shifting back, but I was more than happy to keep pumping away into her twat. Ensuring she enjoyed very moment of her sexual peak that has left her in a sweaty, messy haired state but her glasses still managing to stay perched on her nose even as she finally returns to reality from cumming.

"Mmmmmm... I think you needed that..." I said with a chuckle. Filming my dick sliding out of her well used snatch to show her juices dripping off of my inches. "Too much time spent hogging the erotica section?" I teased, reaching down to move her from her hands and knees back up to to just kneel in front of me.

She let the now soaked with her spit book fall from her mouth, leaving a dribble of saliva down her chin as she took in deep breaths of air. "Ahhhhhh... You disgusting, hung, pervert of a stud..." Leva purred, looking up at me as she pushed up her glasses a little. "But it seems The Librarian's job is not over with..." She said, leaning in and capturing my dick with her talented mouth.

"MMMMM... Fuck yeah, it isn't..." I groaned as I stared down through the viewfinder of the still recording camera at her. Once again getting to feel the warmth and wetness of that oral hole as she wrapped those soft lips around my fat size. The fact that she was taking me after I'd been both balls deep in her snatch and making her orgasm an extra turn on as she once again bobbed away on my cock nice and deeply. Tasting her own pussy juices off my length and already replacing it with her spit. Even using her tongue to help with the task as she didn't plan on waiting around to get a creamy reward from me.

The beauty with hair as bright blue as the Pants she once was known for wearing in NXT stared up with still lust in her eyes. Peering over the top of her glasses seductively as she slurped away on my shaft. Hands on my thighs so she could just use the head motion to slide her mouth up and down on my pole. Groaning around my meat when she pushed down and just slipped my prick beyond her mouth for the brief moment before lifting up to the mid-way point on me. Her motion smooth and steady and not even caring about the strands of her dyed hair sticking to her sweat-coated face as she blew me with impressively even more intensity than she'd shown for the blowjob that had started this whole thing off.

I certainly appreciated it as I groaned and grinned down at her. My manhood starting to pulse between those lovely lips of the former Tag Team Champion in SHIMMER and Shine Wrestling. The saliva dripping down my rod now as she briskly bobbed away onto my fat length like sucking dick was a regular pastime for her. The act alone completely unsuited for the open location of the floor of her Library, let alone the fact she's naked apart from eyewear and shoes with juices slowly trickling down her inner thigh. Feeling my throbbing, she lifted away with a groan. Giving my bell-end a sinful kiss and a lick around with the tongue before she sat back. Tilting her head back expectantly and making it clear what she wanted next from me.

Who was I to deny The Librarian of what she wants? Stroking my cock rapidly as I aimed down at her gorgeous facial features. A deep grunt escaping me as I started to splatter her face with my thick, warm spunk to leave her groaning as she knelt and took it. The cum coating the lens and frames of her glasses to soon drip off down onto her perky breasts. The rest of my shots easily landing over her cheeks, lips, nose and across the forehead to catch into her blue hair for good measure. Leaving her a filthy, cum-stained sight as I eased the last drops out onto the corner of her glasses to leave a load more expected from a couple of me instead of just the one. Making sure to zoom in with my camera to capture that smoking hot money shot as the spunk slowly dripped onto her tits.

"Mmmmmm..." Leva moaned, licking her lips in order to steal a taste of my cum from off herself. "Young man, you are sickening..." She claimed, as she looked up over her now jizz-covered glasses at me. "A true disgusting, vile pervert of the worst kind..."

"So, you'll help me fill in an entry to my book then?" I asked, smiling as I scanned the camera over her naked body and that spunk-splashed face.

"...Absolutely." She said, smiling herself as she reached for her clothes. "We shall continue this in my office at once... And after I've cleaned off this delicious... I mean, horrific cum of yours off of me..."

* * *

Sitting on the steps of the Library later on, I've opened my Big Book of Wrestling Babes up to a fresh entry. On right side, Bates as written on not just a phone number and an autograph, accompanied by her writing out 'Shhhhhhh!' almost across the whole page. She'd also stamped a 'return by' date onto the page with an official ink stamp along with a Library card stuck onto the page. Leaving me to smile as peered off the same pair of glasses Leva had worn during our sex, but now freshly 'cleaned' by her and not with a tissue either, as I filled in my 'review' of her talents:

"She might object to you making noise, but the true Librarian isn't afraid to make some herself? Down to suck and down to fuck with only a bit of encouragement, and a good sized cock, needed for her to strip off those professional clothes. Clearly she studies the Kama Sutra very well and is happy to put the reading theory into practice! If only every Library could be overseen by as dirty a woman as this one! 10 out of 10!"

I closed the book up, putting away my pen as I pushed Leva's glasses back up my nose, realising that they offered no sight benefit at all so were just for show. While I strictly didn't plan on making follow up entries to my 'research', I'd be sure to stop by again and show The Librarian my current revision of my work. After all, I'm sure she'd love to practice herself some of the entries I add in to the Book as I go along... Even if its just to get another round with my cock!

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12