Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 04

Story Info
With Impact Wrestling World Champion Tessa Blanchard.
5.4k words
4.88
7.7k
10
1

Part 4 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Impact Wrestling, TNA or any of its current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Tessa Blanchard (Impact Wrestling)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 4

An erotic Impact Wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"And here we are! Backstage at Impact Wrestling..." I said to start off my 'evidence' collecting of my planned review. Using my phone to snap a picture of the rather easily obtained All Access backstage pass I had around my neck. "It was pretty easy snagging one of these, but that shouldn't be a surprise considering the constant messes this company seems to be in..." I joked, checking over my professional enough attire of dress pants and shoes, and a nicely fitting shirt. My other hand clutching, as ever, my Big Book of Wrestling Babes ready to fill in a new entry. "And now all we have to do is wait..." I thought out loud again, looking over and snapping a pic of the nameplate that was on the door. 'TESSA BLANCHARD' along with her blue diamond logo.

And indeed! It wasn't too long before, looking far from happy, the controversial female wrestler Tessa Blanchard was storming back towards her locker room. With the Impact Wrestling World Championship over her shoulder. The third-generation wrestler clad in a black with blue designs and silver 'snakeskin' trim variation of her wrestling top with the diamond logo across her perky, rounded chest. Her tight shorts with the logo and her name printed across her thick and stunning backside with tights underneath and boots.

"No fucking autographs!" Tessa snapped at me before I even got a chance to speak. "I don't care how much you paid! I'm the God-damn Champion here, and I deserve the respect that should bring!" She ranted, staring at me as I intentionally stood in the way to the door.

"That's exactly what I wanted to say! A champion like you deserves respect! And not what happened out there!" I lied, having no idea what had gone on during the TV taping.

"That's what I just said! Those asshole fans should be cheering for me! Not listening to these... 'Rumours' bitter bitches are making on social media!" She claimed. "And hey! No pictures either!" She said with a glare as I, unfazed by her arrogance, snapped a picture of her gorgeous face.

"You seem uh, a little mad there Tessa..." I joked with a smile. "Perhaps there's something I can do to help... 'Improve' your mood?" I suggested with a flirty hint to the last part.

"What? You? Some fan?" She scoffed, looking me over and not being impressed. "I'm not interested in hearing a story or whatever from that book you're holding... And before you get any ideas wise-guy? From the look of you're not exactly my fiancé.." She said dismissively. Rudely bumping into me as she shoved her way into her locker room.

"Hey, I wasn't implying anything like that..." Now it was my turn to lie as I quickly slipped into the room thanks to her just shoving the door open. "But if that's what you're after..." I smirked, locking the door behind us.

"Excuse me?? Do you know who I am?" She snapped again with a glare. "I kick asses of bigger, tougher men every day! Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't have security haul your ass out of my locker room, right now!"

"Well, in that case..." I said, putting my book and phone down on a table as I turned to her. Letting her watch as I quickly undid my belt and pants, and dropped them to the floor. Taking pleasure in seeing her expression change from angry bitch to wide eyed, open mouthed and shocked as she got a look at my hardening, thick and long cock hanging between my legs.

"T-That's..." She stuttered, before she managed to compose herself a little. "OK, guess I misjudged you a little... Just a little!" Blanchard claimed, narrowing her eyes at me. "So what! That just means you're a... Bigger fan of mine than most." She added. Those eyes tellingly glancing down at my dick.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you..." I teased, snatching up my phone as I stepped out of my pants and approached her. "So how about it? Let's see if you can handle taking on me like you manage to take on the guys in the ring." I challenged, playing off her arrogance.

"Oh please, like some nobody like you could handle me... Even with a fat cock like that!" She brushed her hair back as she stared at me. "Fine... I'll give you your five minutes of fun... Then I'm kicking your pervert ass out of the building myself!" She vowed with a bragging tone, clearly thinking it wouldn't be an issue handling me.

"Then by my guest, 'Champ'..." I smiled, seeing how she'd easily taken the bait. Proven by her moving down to her knees in front of me as I noted she, stuck in her over confident ways, kept her Impact World title belt on her shoulder. Reaching up as she gripped my cock and gave me a round of pumps to get me properly hard. Letting her see my full, long and thick size that she couldn't help but stare at. "Mmmmm... Hope you're not just going to stare at it, Tessa..." I said to provoke her. Getting another glare from her that was only likely made worse by the fact I snapped a picture of her in such a sinful state. Despite that, and not wanting to back down to a non-wrestler like me, she leaned in and spat a wad of saliva onto my bell-end before rubbing it over my inches with a couple of strokes.

"You're taking pictures of this too?? Fucking pervert!" Tessa rolled her eyes at me, but still went on with her mission of trying to deal with me. Letting me get a feel of her full and surprisingly soft (considering her cold attitude) lips as they parted before wrapping around my member. Making her groan as her lips had to stretch to accommodate a size she's clearly not used to before. "Mmmmmphhh! Hmmmmmm!" Her eyes narrowed for a sexy look even with how angry she was. Yet still pushing her pretty face down along my pole before moving back up. A slow and steady pace as she worked over my cock to easily make me moan, but if she thought a beginner's pace like this would stop me? She was going to be very mistaken. It did allow me to enjoy the warmth and dampness that her oral hole had to offer as I took a picture of my cock lodged inside the mouth of the first woman to have been Knockouts and Impact World Champion.

"Mmmmm... If that all you've got, Tessa?" I challenged as she bobbed smoothly and steadily along my cock. Saliva coating me from the experienced looking motion and enjoying that bitchy stare she was still giving me, contrasted by the sexy way her lips were gliding over my big pole. Seeing that she was able to handle half of my size without any issue but if I was going to conduct a proper 'review' of her sexual ability? That wouldn't be enough to prove what she was really capable of. "I think it's time... Mmmmm! We kicked things up a notch, don't you?" I said, but before I let her respond I reached down with the free hand. Taking a grip of her long, brunette hair as I caught her off guard. Starting to fuck that stunning face as I pumped my stick in and out of her mouth. Making her eyes widen and already causing her to gag as I forced my dick in deep to make myself moan out nice and loud. This was more like it as I increased my pleasure greatly!

"GAHHHHHH!! HHHHRRRKK!! GAHHHHHHHH!!" Sadly it seemed the former SHIMMER Tag Team Champion wasn't quite experienced with deep throating, especially with a fat, long cock like mine as she gagged loudly each time I pumped between those full lips. Saliva dripping down my inches and down her chin as her fists balled up, resting against my thighs. Another pissed off glare cast up at me with half-closed eyes to show her discomfort from feeling a dick invading her throat for the first time. "HHHHHHLLLLKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Yet even while being mad, she didn't try to pull off from my stiffly thrusting cock even as she choked when it slipped beyond her mouth. Trying to stand her ground and not be defeated already by my massive cock even as her saliva shamefully drooled down off my pole and her chin, staining her wrestling top she still had on.

"MMMMMM! Now that's the fucking stuff... You weren't holding back on me now, were you Tessa?" I teased her again between my groans of delight as I worked in and out of her wet, pleasurable mouth. Snapping away pictures, still capturing the sight of her Impact World title on her shoulder as she took a face fucking from me. Seeing her eyes starting to water as I put her though a sexual test by feeding my rod deep into her tight throat. "You can tap out any time you want, you know... MMMMMM... It's already been way past five minutes since we started..." I pointed out, using her words against her. That piece of information made her eyes widen again, shortly before the closed shut when I stuffed my length right into her mouth. Using the handful of her hair to keep her nose pressed into my crotch and her chin against my balls for a full moment of deepthroat. Leaving her gagging around my man-meat as I groaned from the vibrations and sensations before I gave her some mercy and let go of her long locks.

As soon as did that, her head yanked off from my cock to send saliva flying about including onto her title belt on her shoulder. "MOTHERFUCKER!!" She yelled, before grasping her neck to rub it as she glared again at me. "You nearly fucking choked me, you fucker!!" Tessa snapped.

"Oh, should I have gone easy on you?" I taunted as I looked over over, snapping another picture of her already looking defeated state. "Maybe I can try one of your other holes now to see if you can actually handle a fucking?" I challenged again, knowing she'd easily accept with how determined to get the better of me she is after that humiliation of fucking her mouth so deeply.

"You've got no idea what you're in for!" Blanchard claimed as she sat back. Setting her title down as she pulled her wrestling top up and over her head. Showing off her perky but rounded tits. "Big deal you fucked my mouth! There's not a man alive, wrestler or otherwise, who can handle me!" She said, continuing to undress as she pushed her shorts down. Letting me see her tight looking, shaved pussy as she kept her boots, pads and tights on. A sight I of course took a picture of.

"Well, let's see if you can back that up!" I replied as I moved between her legs while she grabbed her prized Championship to rest over her toned stomach while I shifted into position. Making her gasp a little as I tore a hole in the tights over her legs to create some access. Lining my cock up with her entrance. That looked tellingly already a little wet before I'd even pushed into her.

"H-Hey! You aren't even putting a rubber on first?? And put that damn camera dow-Oooooooooooh..." Her eyes widened once again as her ranted was cut off by a moan thanks to me sliding into her folds. A sound of approval escaping me as well as I felt how tight her tunnel was as I started pushing in and out of her box. Her attitude might be supremely shitty but the quality of this pussy was anything but! More than motivating me to work back and forth as I allowed this hole to at least adjust to my vast size. "Are you even... AHHHHHH... Even listening to me?? MMMMM... You fucking pervert..." She insulted me between her moans. Sitting up and propping herself up with her elbows back behind her as she stared across at me. Acting like she hated this but those pleasurable groans and her willingness to let me stuff her proving the truth about her getting some action. She could play her games all she wanted. I was focused on finding out how much that snug twat could handle from my cock, which was clearly bigger than what she's used to from her fiancé.

"MMMMMM... Sorry, what was that, Tessa?" I teased her as I scanned over that tanned, gorgeous body of the Charlotte, North Carolina-born beauty. Starting to make my motion brisk and steady. Feeding my thick inches further into her love tunnel now that I was sure her snatch was used to my size and ready for more. Her growing dampness there proving that even as her words claimed otherwise, her body was needy and willing for some big dick fun. "I couldn't quite hear you... MMMMM! Over all those naughty moans that you're letting out!" I said to provoke her again while I moaned shamelessly myself. Loving how tight her snatch was all around my cock. My camera aimed down between her spread legs so I could capture the sight of my member vanishing forward into her slick folds before soon reappearing out of her. Repeating the motion briskly and with steady pacing to make sure we both moaned out from this bareback action.

"S-Shut up! MMMMM!! You're the one... AHHHHH FUCK!! Fucking moaning, you fucking pervert!!" Blanchard ranted even as she moaned out herself. Her body shifting back and forth as she sat on the floor of her own locker room. Her Championship belt jolting along her waist and her tits bouncing as I deeply pumped her twat. Her expression still majorly pissed off to do no repairs on the rumours of her attitude problems. But the pleasure and desire growing as I expertly filled up her snatch like a body like hers deserves. "AHHHHHH... Y-You're the one... MMMMM!! Taking sex pics of me while... UHHHHH! Fucking me!" She pointed out, yet still made no attempts to stop my smutty image taking even while she heard the clicking sound from my phone. Her eyes now spending more time staring rather than simply glancing over her Impact World title at down between her thick thighs. Watching my big, thick cock ploughing in and out of her box to see the source of the clear pleasure she was getting.

"MMMMMM... If you want to take over taking some pictures... AHHHHHH! Be my guest, Tessa!" I said with a grin, noting the irony of her words making me out to be the sexual deviant here when she's fucking a man she's only just met, in her own locker room and with some of her wrestling gear still on. Never mind the fact she's engaged and getting her tight, wet pussy filled up by a big old cock that's most certainly not belonging to her husband to be. That statement of course got another cold stare from her, which was soon cancelled out as she moaned out. Tossing her head back to flip her long hair as a flash of a look of lust was cast at me. Seeing her defences further breaking as I pumped away smoothly and swiftly. Making the slap of our bodies connecting ring out each time I drove in to stuff all my inches into her snatch.

"MMMMMM!! Oooooooooh FUCK!! You bastard! MMMMM..." She was running out of excuses and claims as she even had a tough time now keeping her upper body propped up on the floor as I stiffly rammed her snatch over and over. Her Championship still naughtily resting over her stomach, bouncing away as her body shifts each time I filled her up. Seeing sweat starting to form across that sexy frame of the talented but controversial stunner. "MMMMM... I can still handle you... AHHHHHH... This... MMMMM!! This is nothing..." She said but in a more seductive tone as her eyes closed again with her head tilting back. Her body jolting as she remained sat and leaning back on the floor to take my stiff pumps. Looking more like a pornstar than a pro wrestler especially as I kept on snapping away pictures of her in such a sinful position.

Eventually, I pulled out of that tight, wet snatch with a groan. Seeing the layer of her juices now covering my pole. "If you think so... How about I let you take control for a while and you can prove you're the best?" I challenged. But more using it as an excuse to have her put some work in after I'd been commanding the pace so far.

Tessa opened her eyes as she smirked with that more familiar arrogance. "I already am the best..." She simply said, sitting up as she watched me move to now lay down on my back on her locker room floor. "But I'll take that offer... And let you see what the Champion can do..." She said, taking a moment to move her title belt around. Securing the straps around her before she shifted the belt so the Championship front plates were facing out as she properly wore it.

I just smiled, watching through the screen of my camera as she took the bait. Mounting my waist as she lowered down onto my crotch and reached under to line my still rock hard shaft up with her wet, needy pussy. Both of us soon moaning out as she impaled herself slowly, like she was savouring the feeling, onto my fuck-stick. Only grinding down against me for a moment before her hands rested on my chest. Starting to bounce on my cock and make that sinful slapping sound ring out as she dropped down to take me balls deep each time much to her loud, groaning delight. The sight even hotter as her prized Impact World Championship jolted around her waist - fucking while wearing the title she's made history by winning.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOH! MMMMM..." That bitchy attitude was long gone now, lost in pleasure and sin as her tight pussy clung delightfully to my thick inches as she slipped my in and out of her twat. Clearly experienced with this position as she smoothly and firmly moved up and down as she groaned out in her own delight. The snugness showing that even her fiancé wasn't packing quite the size of man-meat she really need to fulfil her sexual urges. Her long hair bouncing away behind her as she rode me, despite not even knowing my name and having only met me a half hour before. Now sweating hard, her pussy nice and wet, and even licking her lips in desire as she pushed up before dropping straight down with a smack onto my cock.

I had an awesome view of proceedings as I laid back and let her do all the work. Taking in her jiggling, perky tits. That look of pleasure across her gorgeous face. How she was wearing a world title normally reserved for male wrestlers to compete for as she bounced away on my dick. And of course the glimpses between her thighs of my dick whenever she moved up just to repeat the motion and ensure I was groaning out in delight along with her. It certainly felt like a scene more suited for a Brothel back room or a porn set rather than a locker room at a television show taping. I had no intention of complaining of course, or of making her stop as she rode away on my dick with force and pace.

"AHHHHH FUCK! MOTHERFUCKER!! AHHHHH MMMMMM..." The former Women's Champion of promotions such as The Crash, AAA and obvious Impact Wrestling continued to moan out loudly and now without shame. Looking a universe removed from how she acted towards me before seeing the hunk of fat man-meat that she was now bouncing herself silly on. Sweat coating her face and that gorgeous body of hers with still only her tights, pads and boots as she moved up and down on my cock like piston in a machine. "MMMMM!! Gonna... OH FUCK!! GONNA... MMMMM!! F-FUCKING CUM!! AHHHHH..." She gasped out, sounding like she was shocked she was about to hit a high that seemingly her current fiancé couldn't quite deliver for her. Teeth clenched and fingers slightly dragging down my shirt-covered chest to make me groan. Yet she still rode me as she was lost in her own lustful state so I had to do was just lay back and take it all in. Keeping my finger on the camera button to snap away some wonderful evidence of what the talented wrestler can do outside of the squared circle.

That including witnessing Tessa Blanchard cumming nice and hard on my cock. Staring almost blankly ahead with a trail of drool escaping out of the corner of her mouth and one of her eyes twitching from the intensity of her pleasure. I felt it of course as that already snug enough snatch clamped around my fat cock. A fresh wave of juices come out and flowing over my pole as she kept on bouncing away to ride out that sexual peak. All the while that Impact World title belt around her waist jolting as he body moved up and down on my cock. Eventually her pace slowing down and becoming mistimed as she groaned and gasped, before finally coming to a stop on me.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12