Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-That... That wasn't... Hahhhhhh... H-Half bad, kid..." Tessa said, still showing signs of her overconfident ways despite how well fucked and sweat soaked she currently was. Making herself groan as she dismounted my cock and peeled off that title belt from around her midsection. "You can... S-See yourself out... I need a fucking shower..." She said, trying to get up but finding herself rather embarrassing position. Staying on her hands and knees on the floor as she gasped for breath.

"You're a very rude host, Tessa..." I teased as I moved not to stand a leave, but instead to get behind her in that inviting position. "After all, I'm not finished yet..." I stated, and emphasised the point by resting my mini-log of a cock against her sexy, rounded backside.

That feeling made her look back over her shoulder with her eyes wide. "S-Still hard?! There's no way!" Blanchard said in clear awe, and plenty of lust as she locked onto my fuck-stick.

"Damn right... So let's finish the job, shall we?" I stated, reaching down and grabbing her title so I could leave it resting on her lower back above her ass with that shining title plate facing up.

"What do you... AAAAAAAAAHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!!" The question of the woman named Wrestler of the Year in 2019 at the Impact Year End Awards was soon answered. When I spread those juicy ass cheeks apart and pushed my big, hard cock into her super tight asshole. Making her groan out as her body tensed up, properly getting into the doggy style position as I fucked her from behind. Letting her at least adjust to the feeling of anal sex with such a massive cock as I eased my length in and out of her back passage. I had the feeling that she'd never allowed her fiancé to tap this stunning ass before with how intensely but pleasurably tight she was around my barely lubed up cock. So I planned to make the most out of this chance as I worked my shaft in and out of her booty as I moaned out.

"UHHHHHH!! FUCK! FUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOH!!" Blanchard just groaned out, staring over her shoulder at me once again with lust and awe and showing true consent to her ass being invaded as her body even started shifting out of reflex back to meet my pumps. The sweat dripping off her stunning frame onto the floor of her locker room once again as the action started off. "MMMMM... FUCK!! S-So... UHHHHHH!! Fucking big!! MMMMMM!! In my fucking ass!!" She groaned out as she again looked truly defeated and far removed from that bitchy attitude she'd greeted me with before this sexual encounter got started. Her Impact World Championship riding up her back a little before sliding back to bump into the top of her jiggling ass cheeks. That backside shaking deliciously as I made my pumps that extra bit harder once I felt her rear tunnel being used enough to my great size.

That allowed me to properly go to work on her fantastic piece of ass that she had. Pumps coming in stiff and swift to keep her jolting forward and making us both moan out. Having given the history making beauty the full work over by testing out each of her equally pleasurable holes over the course of this sinful 'review' of her talents. All leading to this as I fucked her tight ass from behind. Fitting my inches nice and deep between her juicy, rounded butt cheeks with a series of firm pumps. My camera aiming down to capture the sight of all that tanned, tights-covered ass getting filled up as my cock slipped forward into her before reappearing as I kept the motion going with a pornstar smoothness.

Tessa could only groan out, her head lowering as this fresh pleasure and the new sensations of a massive cock stretching her anal passage out like I was trying to resize her overwhelmed her. Only groans and gasps escaping her mouth as she shamefully drooled onto the floor in delight. Getting now more face down, ass up in terms of position but her arms trying, and failing, to keep herself pushed up as her hair now dragged against the floor as she continued to jolt. Leaving me to have to hold my phone in my teeth for a moment but not to pull her up. Just so I could reach around and under her and once more latch the straps of her title belt together so the Championship was secured in place. Sinfully resting at the top of her ass as I pounded her.

Reaching to her actually gave me a new idea as I moved my free hand further. Grabbing a handful of her long, brunette hair so I could give a firm tug and force her head upward. Being rewarded not just with her almost slamming that thick ass back into my body, but hearing a loud and long moan coming from her as she gave in to the roughness. That was all the signal I needed to proceed. Making her cheeks clap nice and loud as I drove into her. Ramming my cock in and out of her tight asshole to send my balls smacking off her body. Pulling on her locks to make her shift into my pumps and keep her groaning out to look more like a stripper whore than a talented pro wrestler. A sight that I made sure to record from pumped full ass to groaning face with rapid snaps taken by my camera.

To my surprise, and showing perhaps a secret submissive side of the usually overconfident stunner, I actually made Blanchard orgasm just from fucking her ass in this rough fashion. Her snatch not even being touched but I heard her loud moans and felt the telling shudders of her body against me. Not to mention how her back passage gripped my fat cock like a vice as further proof. Making me grunt as I kept a firm hold of her long hair to keep pulling her and making her head tilt back as I rammed her ass nice and full with my length. Seeing her arms weaken so it soon became only my hold of her hair really being the only thing keeping her upright as I enjoyed another round of pounding that juicy, full ass with my dick.

Soon enough however, I had to pull out with a groan as I let go of her hair. She shamefully slumped forward with a groan, staying face down and ass up with her prized Impact World Championship still resting over that freshly fucked rump. I couldn't help myself at that sight as I gripped my cock and started to quickly stroke myself off. Capturing another sight of her defeat in this sexual contest as I sprayed my load across her ass cheeks. My bursts of thick spunk landing high as they stained and splashed over the shining metal of that title belt for a humiliation she should be furious about. Instead she just stayed in place and groaned out, licking her lips as she felt the spurts of my spunk dripping down her tights covered ass to ruin them as well along with coating her booty.

"That's certainly one to remember for the album..." I commented as I took one last picture of her cum-glazed ass and her now spunk-stained Championship. "Now we're done, Tessa!" I said with a smile as I stood up so I could move around her.

"Y-Yeah... If you s-say so..." Tessa groaned, staying with her face resting on the ground in her own sweat and juices that have formed in the puddle under her from this intense fuck.

"Ah! But before I go..." I say, picking up my Big Book of Wrestling Babes as I moved back to kneel down next to her head. "Could I trouble you for, say, an autograph?"

"Mmmmm... I think I've got time for that..." She almost purred as her half-open, still lusty eyes locked onto me.

* * *

Later on, I took a seat in the stands of the building as a distance away the ring crew were in the process of dismantling the ring following the conclusion of the Impact TV tapings. Giving me plenty of time to take a fresh double page and start writing up my review. Spaces set aside to put the pictures I'd taking during my meeting with Blanchard. Already I had an official 8x10 picture of Tessa posing with that Impact World Championship, signed by her. And an extra autograph on the other page with several 'kisses' Xs and a phone number. Along with a set of fitting 'Diamond' earrings from her as well.

"There's no controversy about how good this world class athlete is when it comes to getting down and dirty! Although she comes across as frosty at the start, a good look at your 'Magnum' will soon has her warming up and nicely wet as well! You could easily enjoy any hole of hers, but fittingly for a woman who kicks the asses of men frequently? Her stunning, thick ass is perfect to fuck and worth more than any 'Diamond' ever could! 10 out of 10!"

With that, I closed up my book and soon made my way out of the building with my mission completed. It's not every day you get to fuck a World Champion of a company and I'd certainly made the most of it... After all, I would be doing a disservice to my work if I didn't give it my all! And being balls deep in a mighty fine ass certainly helps along the way!

* * *

While I'm not accepting suggestions or requests for future chapters, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12