Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 05

Story Info
A hot ride with the Role Model of the WWE, Bayley.
6.1k words
4.57
13.9k
17
1

Part 5 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any of its current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Bayley (WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 5

An erotic Impact Wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Sometimes it wasn't quite suitable to just have a camera in someone's face to film them while you were having sex with them for the purposes of research. Sometimes you have to be a little secretive about it all. Like, for example, kitting out a rented car with hidden cameras and microphones very much like a vehicle used in certain 'fake' transport ride pornography websites. Which is why I was waiting outside of a WWE event in the parking lot. Dressed up like a chauffeur (even without a limo) with a black attire of pants, shirt, jacket and even a short hart for good measure. Oh, and holding up a piece of card that I'd written 'BAYLEY' onto for my plan to take effect.

And just my luck! The show hadn't even come close to finishing before out of the back door stormed the former Hugger and now egomaniac Role Model of the WWE, Bayley. The Smackdown Women's Championship over her shoulder and dragging a travel case behind her. She clearly was so enraged by whatever events happened at the show and with her match that she hadn't even stopped to change. Clad in a gold version of her tight fitting top and bottoms ring attire which hugged, no pun intended, to her often overlooked rounded chest and her massive, juicy Latina booty. A light shine of sweat on her skin as she short, dark haired beauty marched out.

"Huh? Oh, finally!" She changed course once she'd spotted me and my sigh, easily falling for it. "About time the company gives me my private ride to the hotel!" Bayley snaps in a bitchy tone as she approached me. "Get me the Hell out of here! I don't even want to wait for Sasha after what happened out there!" She said, dumping the bag at my feet rudely.

"No problem, Ma'am." I said with a nod. Picking up her bad as I put it into the back of the car. "Or would you rather I referred to you as Miss Bayley?"

"Ha! You can call me The Champ..." Bayley smirked, again easily falling for my act as I flattered her. "About time someone gave me my respect around here." She added as I opened the back-seat for her and let her step in. Checking out that big butt that filled out her ring attire so wonderfully before I closed the door and I got into the driver's seat. I knew which hotel most of the Superstars were staying at of course, but I was going to take Bayley on a little scenic detour before eventually getting her to that destination.

I drove her for a little while, just going through the streets of the city as she relaxed back, checking out her championship. "Have to say, Champ... It's a nice honour to have a real celebrity in the back of my car. A true champion as well."

"The pleasure is all yours..." Bayley smirked, looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

"But you must have been in a hurry, Champ. You're still in your ring attire." I noted. "Not getting the respect you deserve?"

"You have no idea!" She rolled her eyes, running a hand through her dark hair. "Ungrateful fans... Jealous bitches coming after my Championship... I swear even my best friend has been acting up! I mean, does anyone know who the Hell I am?? I'm the God damn Role Model of the WWE!" She snapped as she sounded like a spoiled brat instead of the Role Model she claims to be.

"Very disrespectful Champ..." I smirked, seeing how she was acting up even with a total stranger. "You deserve to be treated a whole, whole lot better than that if you ask me." I said with a little suggestive tone in my voice.

"Well, I wasn't... But go on..." She raised an eyebrow, hearing me as my flattering kept me in her very short good books.

"Well, Champ? Since I've never had a real celeb in the back of my car before? I was thinking that I could maybe... Cut you a big discount? In exchange for, say, a real memorable ride..." I boldly said, and my voice not exactly hiding my intentions.

Bayley laughed for a moment, looking at me. "Oh, you think so? I'm the Champ for a reason... You wouldn't last five minutes against me, driver..." She arrogantly said back.

"That so? Sounds like a challenge to me..." I fired back, as I circled the block around the entrance to an underground parking lot again that I'd scoped out earlier in the day.

"Challenge? It's a promise." Bayley smirked. "I make you cum in under five minutes? This ride to the hotel is free. And you pick me up in the morning for my flight."

"And if I last? I get to fuck that sweet ass of yours." I named my terms, glancing at her in the mirror with a confident smile of my own.

"...Deal." She slightly hesitated, giving a sign that her much lusted after backside could possibly be a weakness of hers.

With that deal set in solid enough stone, I pulled the car into the parking lot and drove down into a far corner of the empty enough lot so there wouldn't be any disturbance, but a risk perhaps since the windows weren't tinted. Turning off the engine as I moved out from the driver's seat and dropped my hat on the passenger's. Slipping off my jacket as I moved around to the back seats and invited myself in, casting my coat forward out of the way.

I enjoyed the look of surprise on Bayley's face when she got a look at my thick, long cock when I undid my pants, seeing her stare and giving her a sign that she was already on the losing path with this little bet. But I didn't get to fully slide my clothes down when she shoved me to sit on the seats as she got up onto her knees onto it. Putting her title down on the floor for now as she put on a fresh look of confidence.

"Big deal... I deal with big pricks all the time..." She claimed, taking a hold of my shaft and helping to get it hard as she worked her hands up and down along my pole. Giving me a narrow eyed glare with a little smirk.

"Mmmmm... Want me to start a timer, or..." I commented as I smiled, watching her pump.

"Or this won't take long..." She arrogantly claimed as she brushed her short hair back over her neck. Positioning herself over my lap so she was face down, ass up and well within reach of my own hands.

Gripping my base, Bayley guided by thick dick between her surprisingly soft (considering her bitchy nature as of late) and full lips. Making her groan as her mouth had to stretch to handle the size of my thickness as she sunk down to take a couple of inches in. Working over the top as her hand pumped the lower part once in a while. She didn't even question why I used my hand to brush her short, dark hair out of the way of the side of her face away from me. Allowing the hidden cameras to record the so-called Role Model sucking on the cock of a man she's only known for a few minutes. Along with my moans as I enjoyed how nicely warm and wet that oral hole was of the WWE Superstar.

"Mmmmmph... Mmmmmm..." Bayley bobbed her head smoothly and at a surprisingly quick pace, but then again she was trying to make me blow early for our bet. Already saliva being applied onto my shaft from her slurps up and down while her hand squeezed my shaft. Seeing her still glaring at me as she gave me this blowjob from the side, perhaps objecting to me holding her often these days mocked hairstyle. But not enough that she pulled off from my fat length as she groaned around me. "Mmmmmphh! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmphhh..." Her head twisted a little. Making the head of my cock sinfully press into the side so her cheek bulged for a few moments when she took me in and out of her mouth. Soon facing straight down as she pushed down further. As if sensing time was rapidly passing and if she wanted to make her boasting true, she needed to work harder on my dick.

"Mmmmm! Fuck... Guess The Champ is hungry..." I smiled, loving how the multi-time Champion's mouth felt all around my pole as she sucked straight up and down at that swift pace. The naughty slurping sounds echoing around the enclosed space of the back of this car. Her lips pushing down deeper onto me as the Latina beauty worked over my fat white cock. Going down well over the half-way mark as her hand slipped off from holding me. "Mmmmmm... Never knew the Role Model could act like this... Ahhhhhh... Lucky, lucky me, huh?" I teased but my words about being lucky were damn true. Getting taken nice and deep into her pleasurable mouth as she started slipping me beyond even just the confines of her oral hole. Sighing with approval as her throat now gripped my length as she deeply sucked me off and left me soaked with her saliva.

"HHHHLLLKK!! MMMMMMPHH!! MMMMMM HHHHHLLLKKK..." Her hair swayed back and forth as she sucked away. Making herself naughtily gag when she went down deeply but never missing a beat as she blew me like a pornstar. Making her spit drool down to my balls as she bobbed back and forth with the occasional groan let out around my inches. Glancing at me again with a mix of bitchiness and lust when I put my hand on her thick rump and gave an encouraging squeeze. "MMMMMPHHHH!! HHHHHLLLLLRRRHHH... HHHHHHLLLKKKK!!" She wasn't going to admit defeat yet as she slurped quickly and firmly. Moving her own hand down to grip my balls as they started getting sticky from her saliva. Perhaps trying a trick to rush me over the edge, but I wasn't even sweating yet. Plenty more in the tank to properly use her so for the moment, I just sat back and let her slurp as she showed off more than impressive oral skills.

To be honest, I hadn't been keeping strict time on how long this back-seat blowjob had been going on for. Having one of the hottest females in recent sports entertainment history servicing your cock more than distracts you! A glance at my watch told me I'd long pasted the five minute mark a long, long time ago. So this was just me enjoying a reward as I kept her slurping away on me. Feeling my shaft sliding in and out of her snug throat that clutched onto my cock perfectly. Making me think this beauty was a natural Size Queen. She certainly wasn't groaning in pain or even watering up even as she gagged whenever she forced my dick deep into her mouth. Another glare cast at me as she saw my smile as I moaned. Giving her thick backside another grope as she gave a round of sucks. That pretty face looking perfect with a mouthful of cock for footage I was already looking forward to reviewing after this chapter of my Book was completed.

"Mmmmmm... Hey, Champ? Your five minutes are way, way over..." I informed her with a proud, even as her look told me she already knew that herself.

She lifted off from me with a groan, glaring again as she sat up. "...Fine! I'll... I'll go along with your stupid bet!" Bayley snapped as she stared at me. Or at least tried to, if she didn't glance at my shaft. "But you'd better make this worth my while." She warned as she reached down, and pulled her wrestling top up and over her head. Showing off those gorgeous, rounded tits that were often overlooked on her despite their great size.

"It will be my pleasure, Champ..." I teased, properly taking off my pants and footwear.

"So what! You handled a blowjob! No way you can handle this ass!" She yelled again, and started sliding down those gold tights. Showing off that magnificent, thick and rounded ass that might be one of, if not the biggest butts to even grace a wrestling ring.

Taking a page out of her book, I didn't let her finish sliding them fully off. Catching her off guard as I pushed her to make her be on her hands and knees on the back-seat. My hands grabbing that massive rump with her bottoms around her knees. Just as she looked back over her shoulder with a glare I spread her cheeks and dived right in. Making her moan out instantly as I gave a loud, shameless slurp onto her asshole. Nice and tight, as expected. Kissing over it before I started to flick my tongue. Worshipping that booty as it deserves to be with my hands massaging those cheeks for good measure as I started eating that huge ass out.

"MMMMMM... Motherfucker!! MMMMM..." As much as she tried to keep her glare on that pretty face, her moans told the true story of a clear lover of anal action. Gritting her teeth as she looked back. One hand up on the door of the car and the other on the seating as she, despite the 'protests', let me tongue that fat ass of hers. Feeling my tongue running up and down the crack, almost touching her snatch but moving back to focus on the tightest of her holes. "At least... UHHHHH!! Warn me before you try something like that! MMMMMM... Son of a bitch... MMMMMM!! Fuck!!" She cursed in almost defiance as well as with her yells of enjoyment. Her body continuing to betray her as she started rocking back towards my mouth as I pleasured her. My hands easily digging into the very ample flesh as I licked at her asshole to make her groan with obvious approval, no matter how she tried to keep a poker face on during it.

I just smiled into that rump, as any red blooded male would. Keeping her ass spread so the perfectly positioned cameras could capture my tongue darting in and out against her puckered entrance as that rear pushed against my motion. Daring to even give her cheek a firm smack to watch her butt jiggle away wonderfully. A little chuckle into her as she glared from the strike, but again didn't once demand me to stop. Which is why I got on with the task at hand. Pushing my wet tongue forward into that hole. Getting a long groan of delight out of her as I continued dining on her backside like it was my last meal. Making the most of this chance with the arrogant beauty who was acting more like a horny butt-slut than the bitchy Role Model she is on TV.

"MMMMMM... Fuck!! Son of a... AHHHHHH! Fucker!! MMMMM..." Bayley groaned out as she bucked her ass back towards my hungry mouth. Her cheek pressing into the glass of the car door as she groaned out. Her breathing leaving a misty mark appearing briefly on the glass as her big tits swayed underneath her from her stiff pushing back. "MMMMMM... And watch it with those spanks!! MMMMM!! Asshole! MMMMMMM FUCK!!" She complained even as she clearly and loudly moaned from having her rump eaten out. Her pussy already getting wet just from my tongue shoved deep between her juicy cheeks. Of course, I kept on groping and spanking her thickness while I dined away. Making sure that each time she let out a fresh 'complaint' about my light roughness, she was instantly moaning out to prove her true feelings about this all.

Deciding to keep on the attack, I moved a hand down and around to underneath her while keeping her rear spread with the other. Running my fingers across her moist lower lips and already drawing a gasp of delight out of the former Hugger. A new reason to smirk into her backside as I tongue-fucked her rear entrance as I worked over that snatch with quick brushes back and forth. Easily getting my tips slick with juices while I left her asshole slick with my saliva as it slowly trickled down her butt crack. My handsome face shoved right into all that ass so I could suck onto her asshole before resuming licking away with a perverted hunger. Loving how her booty was jiggling just from her rocking back onto my tongue, and even feeling the shaking in my hand as her flesh moved all around my fingers even when they dug firmly in.

I pulled away from her ass, taking in some air as I gave her ass another sharp spank to make her gasp. "Sorry, Champ. Your ass was just built to be smacked at bit..." I claimed with a smile that showed I wasn't sorry one bit.

"You're lucky I don't kick your ass for that shit!" Bayley claimed, as she moved to sit. Finally taking her ring bottoms along with her boots off. However as she glared at me, her look was clearly with a lot of lust in it along with her being pissed off.

"How about we settle for you getting your ass fucked? Since you did lose the bet after all." I suggested, sitting back on the back seating of the rented car.

"And stop going on about that as well!" She ranted, but rather too quickly for someone still supposed to be mad at me took up the offer. Moving to swing a leg over me and facing me as her backside lowered down toward my crotch for a lovely sight for my hidden cameras.

Lining my cock up with her asshole, I eased it up into that lowering backside to make us both moan out as she leaned into me, with her arms over the back of the seating and the top of her dark haired head touching the roof of the car. My hands clutching her ass cheeks, spreading as I started to work my length upward into her thickness. Loving how tight that back passage was all around my tool with our combined saliva acting as a makeshift lube for this anal action. Slowly working my rod in and out of her butt so she could get used to the feeling of such a large invasion into her rear. Her moans showing that despite her bitchy nature I was finding a motion she couldn't object to as she started to buck towards me on my lap.

"MMMMMM... Oh fuck!! MMMMMM... Oh yeah... Fuck that ass... MMMMM!!" I was pleasantly surprised by her more pleasing to ear demands as that rounded butt worked up and down on my pistoning shaft. Giving me the green light to put more force and pace behind my rhythm which I eagerly did. "MMMMMM... Dirty bastard... AHHHHH!! Motherfucker! MMMMMM!! Yeah, you fucking love my ass, huh?? Fucking pervert... MMMMMM!!" She teased me with dirty talk that fitted more into a porno than a wrestling promo. Her words wonderfully ironic as she accused me (quite accurately!) of being a sexual deviant when she herself was moaning out from having her ass fucked by a man she's only met tonight. Let alone fucking in the back of my car as our moans echoed sinfully in this tiny space in the back. Room just enough for her to rock against my thrusts between her cheeks.

"AAAAAAAH... Says the woman who agreed to bet her ass... MMMMM!! That she could make me bust a nut in a few minutes... MMMMMM!! FUCK... With just her mouth!" I fired back with a grin. Loving the banter but enjoying that feeling of her very snug back passage working over my pole as she bounced on me even more. Getting the best seat in the house as I watched her large breasts jiggle away right in front of my face as I worked my cock deeper into that stunning rump. Keeping her cheeks spread wide not just so my cock could smoothly plunge up into her tightness. I was making sure the cameras recording the first ever Women's Grand Slam and Triple Crown Champion in the WWE taking some deep anal action like a pornstar pro. Much to both of our moaning delight, even if she still kept up her arrogant mocking while I fucked her. "AHHHHH... So which of us is the biggest pervert now, huh Champ? MMMMM..."

"MMMMMM!! Damn right I'm the Champion! MMMM!! I'm the fucking... AHHHHH FUCK!! The fucking Role Model of the WWE!! MMMMMM..." She groaned, as sweat started forming across her gorgeous face. Her short, dark hair swaying back and forth as she jolted against my body so she could ride my cock as I thrust up between her massive, rounded butt cheeks. Her hands moving without her even thinking much of it from just over the seating to gripping my shoulders. Another sign she was loving more than she was letting on how I was giving it to her and her one of a kind ass. "UHHHHH!! There ain't... MMMMM!! A fucking bitch in the WWE... MMMM!! No, the whole fucking world who can... AHHHHH SHIT!! Fucking do what I can do! MMMMM!!" She boasted even as she took a stiff dicking into her booty. Her cheeks jiggling away as they raised and lowered onto my thrusting shaft. Yet again because of how much sexy, dark toned flesh was there with her rump her cheeks easily jiggled away even as I firmly held her in this riding position on me.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12