Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!! Fuck yeah you are, Champ! MMMMM... This ass is fucking amazing..." I didn't need to sugar coat the obvious from how much I was moaning out myself. The windows of this car starting to steam up as I fucked that magnificent, thick backside with a stiff and steady pace. Her ass now smacking down against my crotch so that slap rang out along with our moans. Filling her back passage up nicely and deep with my fat, long cock. "MMMMM... So this is how the Role Model does it, huh? MMMMM FUCK!! MMMMMM... Taking it up the ass... MMMMM!! Like you're a fucking pornstar?" I kept the dirty talk going, knowing it was hot alone that the former Hugger who used to be so sweet and innocent now spouted out erotic filth like it was second nature to her. Sneaking in a firm smack onto her bouncing behind as she worked over my cock as I fired up thrust after firm thrust into her snug asshole.

Bayley licked her lips, glancing back at me as she kept working that rear over almost all my length. "MMMMMM... My ass is better than some slutty pornstar... MMMM!! The best fucking ass you'll ever have! And don't... MMMMM!! You fucking forget it!!" She bragged before she moaned out. Looking forward out of the back window of the car she's fucking in but not focused at anything in particular. Thinking she can get away with letting her poker face slip so a shameless look of complete pleasure comes across her face. Having no idea she's looking right at another hidden camera was her hair swings back and forth as she keeps on riding my dick with her juicy ass. "MMMMM!! I'm better at wrestling than anyone else... MMMMM FUCK!! FUCKER!! So damn fucking right I'm better at fucking!! MMMMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!!" She groaned out, smirking again as she moved back. Squashing all that cake of her rump down into my crotch before she rocked back and forth. Hands on the roof to tease us both as we let out groans of delight from the motion.

"MMMMMM... I can see that... You're damn good, Champ..." I continued to stroke her ego as she eased off my cock.

"Good?!? I'm the fucking best!" She snapped with but with a smirk as she moved from the back seat. Putting her head through the gap between the front seats as her tits hung downward. Bending over with legs spread invitingly as that ass was pushed out towards me. "Want me to prove it? Come fuck my ass and see for yourself, you fucking nasty bastard! Pervert!! With your big, dumb, fucking huge fucking cock!" She ranted as she licked her lips. Glancing back like she was wondering why I wasn't stuffing her full already.

"If you insist, Champ..." I grinned moving behind her as I had to carefully position myself to not block the camera hidden in the ceiling. The low headroom meaning I titled my head to the side and leaned a bit over for an awkward angle on my end of things. Still getting the great sight of her rump as I pushed my dick back into her rump with a moan. Clasping onto her hips as I resumed business for both myself and the recording cameras to get us both moaning out.

"UHHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK!! YEAH!! MMMMMMMM... Yeah!! Fucking like that!! MMMMM!! Fuck my Role Model ass nice... MMMMM!! Nice and fucking deep! You dirty fuck!! MMMMM!!" She kept sinfully mocking me. Trying to act like she was pure and wholesome while my fat, and long white cock was ploughing away into her juicy Latina ass. Those cheeks rippling away with each pump I delivered. Making her easily moan out anytime I slipped either deep into her back passage or pulled a few inches out of her tightness so I could swiftly repeat the motion. "MMMMM!! Come on! AHHHHH!! Harder, you bastard!! MMMM!! DEEPER!! FUCK MY ASS MMMMM!!" The multi-time Champion demanded between her loud, shameless groans. Her pussy soaking wet without even been directly touched once during this sexual encounter. That ass now clapping back against my toned midsection as I drove in deep. Having gone from moaning over the back seats to crying out in delight between the front ones as I hammered away into her juicy butt. Giving the hidden camera on the front dash the perfect sight of her gorgeous, pleasured-coated face as the sweat dripped from her nose and chin.

"MMMMMM!! FUCK!! Fucking take it, Champ! Take it... MMMMM!! Like the Role Model you are..." I smiled, knowing my words had a double meaning as I helped make her look like a seasoned pornstar than the talented, if not now arrogant, sports entertainer she actually is. Giving the camera right above us the perfect downward shot of her thick ass rippling away each time her body connected with mine as I made her jolt back and forth in response to my rough thrusts. Perspiration forming over me now while the windows of the car were completely steamed up so anyone passing by would know there was something sinful going on inside. My hands still helping myself to the odd grope or a firm smack into her jiggling cheeks, and she was not at such a state of lust that she barely registered the smacks as she moaned away from my thrusts.

"MMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHHH FUCKER!! FUCK!! MMMMMMMM..." Her dark haired head was tilted down now as her fingers dug into the sides of the front seats she was clutching onto as the pleasure continued to build inside her from this wild and rough anal action. Almost going face down, ass up as her booty was still stuck out at me and her rounded breasts swung back and forth in time with the rocking her sweat-coated frame was doing. "UHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSS MMMMMM!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MY ASS!! YOU FUCKING... HUNG... FUCKING... BASTARRRRRRD MMMMMMM!!" She was ranting almost in delirious delight now as she took my cock balls deep into her stunning, plump backside. Ass rippling away deliciously. Licking her lips with approval as more sweats pours off her than she does even for a Championship defence.

All I could do was grunt and thrust, making sure my body position didn't block the view of too many cameras so I had plenty of 'research material' of my encounter with the former Tag Team, NXT, Smackdown, and Raw Women's Champion. Giving her and her stunning body, especially that full and rounded ass I was balls deep inside, the kind of fucking she deserves. My crotch smacking off her cheeks over and over again as I stuffed my fat white cock straight into that Latina booty. More than building up a healthy layer of sweat over my own toned, but far from Superstar body. More than making up for that I hammered away into her like I was more suited for being on the starring role on a porn shoot than 'writing' a book about who the best fuck in women's wrestling is.

"FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS!! YES YOU BASTARD!! FUCK!! FUCK ME!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She yelled out as her body jolted back and forth to send her tits swinging and keep her ass shaking as it clapped back sharply into my crotch. Shamelessly moaning out and demanding her stunning, large backside be pounded over and over even as I'd been gladly doing all that and then some long before this position. The multi-time former Champion in the WWE all too happy to turn this rental car into a tiny sex den as the force of our motion gave the full meaning to 'If this car is rocking' as her moans were so loud that anyone passing by would easily tell someone was getting a pounding to remember. "UHHHHHH!! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!! KEEP... AHHHHH!! KEEP! FUCKING! MY!! ASS AHHHHHHHH MMMMMM!!"

I had a feeling from her loud, long moaning but I got confirmation of her orgasm when I felt her pack passage clamping like a vice, but in very pleasurable fashion, around my cock as I pistoned in and out of her booty. I couldn't see from my position, fucking her hard and fast up the ass from behind, but her groaning told me all I needed to know. I'd just check back the footage afterwards to witness her snatch impressively leaking juices even without being touched at all by either of us. Her orgasm so intense she came hands free to leave her fluids dripping onto the car floor to go with the sweat from both of us.

Of course, that tightening had an effect on me as well as I grunted. Barely able to manage another round of pumps between those juicy, full cheeks before I had to pull my throbbing cock out of her rear. Taking a moment to admire how I'd left her asshole gaping from the hard fucking of her magnificent butt. I had considered maybe turning Bayley around to see if she'd take a money shot, but with her panting for air and still bent over, I had a target enough to work with right in front of me. Besides, having spent most of this encounter tapping this rump nice and deep? It'd be wrong to not finish off on it.

It didn't take too many strokes from my pulsing dick before I let out a low and long moan. Shooting hot streaks of thick spunk across her giant, rounded Latina ass. Making her groan as she felt the shots splashing across both of her rounded cheeks. The seed dripping down the sides, the front and into her crack as I more than generously painted her backside. Her body even reacting to it with a slight sway as I emptied my sizeable load onto her butt. Cum now dripping down, joining the mess of sweat and her juices already forming in the shallow pool underneath her. The sight easily leaving me grinning as I stroked out the final drops from my fat, white cock and wiped them off onto her dark toned skin.

"Mmmmmmm... Dirty bastard... Making a fucking mess like that over your Role Model..." Bayley groaned out, running a hand through her short, sweat-soaked hair as she looked back at me. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"What? You did take it like a Champ, Champ." I said with a laugh, and I meant that in more ways than one. "If you think that's filthy, Bayley? That's not the end of it."

"Well, you do still need to drive me back to my hotel..." She said, shifting back as cum continues to drip from her ass. "And damn it, I need some tissues or something."

"Oh no, Bayley... I was more meaning the fact that, uh, driving cars like this? They're fitted out with CCTV cameras..." I said as a lie, covering up the fact I'd had hidden cameras fitted to capture her sinful actions.

Bayley's eyes widened, staring at me. "You motherfucker..." She glared again, back in her bitchy mode before she started to smirk. "I knew something was up... The WWE wouldn't just pay for my transport all of a sudden... So spill it, pervert. What do you want from me to not blackmail me?" She said, sounding impressed that someone got one over on her.

"Blackmail? Oh no, nothing like that..." I stated, pulling out a tissue box from a side pocket on one of the doors for her. "But what I need from you? Well, how about an autograph...?"

* * *

Later on in the night, in a different parking lot, I sat on the driver's seat as I had all the doors open to let the scent of sex air out from the vehicle along with the cleaning products I'd used to clear away the sweat and juices from the floor in the back. Smiling as I looked over the double page spread I'd set aside for Bayley's entry with spaces ready for screen caps from the hidden camera footage to put in. On one page, a freshly signed promotional picture of Bayley with her Smackdown Championship that she'd signed for me proudly stating 'YOUR ROLE MODEL!' along with another signature, and a phone number, on the other side saying 'GIVE ME A FREE RIDE ANY TIME, PERVERT!!' along with a little lock of her now famous short dark hair for good measure.

I wrote up my 'review' of her sexual skills onto the page under her autograph: 'She might not have that side ponytail to tug on any more, but Bayley sure knows how to still give a cock a real friendly 'hug'. Her mouth wonderfully wet and warm, and far more suited for sucking than hurling insults! Her finest asset of course is that outstanding, incredible ass of hers. Simply made for licking and fucking as she can take a hammering and give a wild ride in equal measure. Truly she's setting such a high standard for any woman that anyone looking to engage in anal should learn from and look up to this Role Model! 10 out of 10!'

With that, I closed up my book and set it down on the passenger's seat. Glancing back at the rear seats I'd been fucking Bayley over earlier on. I might lose my deposit for this rental from the smell alone, let alone if they discover where I'd been opening up parts in order to hide the spy cameras... But surely any price is a small price to pay for getting to tap one of the finest, thickest asses in all of pro wrestling history! And there's no price too high to pay in the name of research, of course...

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions at the moment, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12