Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 06

Story Info
A red hot photoshoot with Shazza McKenzie.
5.8k words
4.89
4.4k
3
1

Part 6 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own SHIMMER or any other independent promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Shazza McKenzie (indies, SHIMMER)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 6

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

In order to get the highest quality photos for my Big Book of Wrestling Babes, I'd like to think that I've gotten the hang of snapping some pictures every now and then. Sure, using screenshots from videos works well but there's a nice thrill about taking a shot of some filthy action going on. Especially when you're taking part in it. So being able to pass myself off as a professional photographer does have its advantages and not just for having a press pass to use either now and then.

"And... Perfect! Great stuff." I said, snapping one last picture for the official shoot. The woman on the small basic set being the gorgeous Australian wrestler, the 'Heartcore' blonde (but also known for her bright pink hair look) Shazza McKenzie. Doing a photoshoot for her fans on a well known pay-to-support website. "That's definitely a winner, McKenzie. OK, we're done here everyone. Let's pack up and we can head on home now." I said with a chuckle, taking the camera off the tripod as the small crew I'd hired gave polite applause for the finish of the work.

McKenzie smiled as she came over to me as I moved onto the white screen set while the other crew members packing up equipment to take it away. The woman who has worked for SHIMMER Women's Athletes along with matches for AEW and NXT was clad not in her traditional wrestling attire. Instead a sexy set of white with leopard print bra and panties which showed off her stunning, thickly curved body and pushed her sizeable breasts up and together. "Let me see?" She said in her thick accent, and smiling as I showed her the last snap taken. "That does look good, mate! I had my doubts about this shoot, but yeah I think it's gonna turn out real nice." She added with a smile.

"Doubt? How so?" I asked, looking at the scantily clad beauty.

"Well, this shoot came out of the blue and I hadn't heard of you before... But you did seem to have some recommendations from some pretty big names that I reached out to..." McKenzie said, looking me over with a little suspicion.

"Hope it wasn't anything bad." I stayed smiling, as I knew that some of the previous entries to my Book would certainly give me a good rating but nothing to do with picture taking skills.

"Well, that depends... For example, that Book over there..." She pointed to my Big Book resting by my equipment bag. "You've been clutching that thing all day... And from some of my friends who have worked in the States and elsewhere? They've told me all about a certain 'journalist' who has been 'researching' for a certain book of his..." Shazza stood with hands on her hips and a sly little smirk.

"Ah, I see..." I raised my hands up like I was a captured criminal. "Guilty as charged. I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone else caught on to what I'm up to..." I said with a shameless chuckle.

"And yet you went to the trouble to put all this together just to try your luck? You're a troublemaker, aren't you mate?" McKenzie again looked me over and I could tell that she wasn't exactly objecting. "For a pervert, you've got some guts."

"Pervert? Me? Well, you might not be wrong there..." I nodded my head. "But I was serious about giving you the photos from today's shoots."

"Oh? Really..." She raised an eyebrow with suspicion at me. "And what would the catch be?"

"Catch? Oh, no catch... Just let's say, a sizeable discount to how much this will cost per shoot... If you help me fill out an entry into my Book." I boldly said, taking a moment to check out the Australian blonde.

"Now the truth comes out..." She narrowed her eyes a bit, but smirked still. "Mate, since you know who you're dealing with her? You should know that I'm not just called Heartcore for no reason. I can break hearts too..." She said with a flirty edge to her voice.

"So, you accept? We have a deal?" I said, still keeping the camera on ready to snap as I blatantly checked out her rack.

"Mate, that's only if you can last..." Shazza replied, before she answered that question by lowering herself down to her knees on the white sheeting covered floor. Her hands working to undo my belt then lower my pants. Soon gasping with wide eyes when she was caught off guard by my fat, long dick almost smacking her in the cheek. Making her so stunned she didn't even hear me snapping a picture of the look of cock-shock on her pretty face from seeing my meat. "T-They weren't kidding about how fucking big you were!!" She said, showing she'd indeed done some research about me. Seeing my cock up close as her hand captured me. Starting to pump as she worked me over with the same hand that clearly still had her wedding ring on. Adding another filthy element to this all since it was clear she agreed to my shoot knowing who I was, what I was after out of her and even perhaps that she was planning on fucking me all along.

"Good to know I've gotten some five star ratings that actually matter..." I said, watching as the talented wrestler who has appeared for NXT and AEW in the past stroked my cock. Her gorgeous face leaning in as she ran her tongue across the head of my dick. Staring up at me with narrowed, but lusty eyes as she saw me clearly taking a couple pictures of the real action I'd come here for. Hearing the clicks clearly now not stopping her from working over my dick with this little double team. Pumping the shaft with her hand while her tongue circled around the head to lightly coat saliva over my crown. "Mmmmmm... Better not disappoint a fan then..." I added to joke as I moaned. Seeing her big Aussie tits jiggling a little from her arm working as she stroked me off and lapped at my bell-end. Even spitting down onto me so her hand could work that saliva over my pole with experienced skill.

"Snapping sex pics as well? You are a dirty wanker, aren't you?" Her dirty talk was nicely hot with her thick accent. But she muffled herself soon enough when she parted her lips. Taking my dick inside her warm, wet mouth to really make me moan as she started to suck me off. Brushing her blonde hair back over the shoulders as I watched her full lips sink up and down onto the top part of my pole. "Mmmmmphh! Mmmmmm..." She groaned around me as she worked her head back and forth in a nice smooth motion. Keeping her hand clutching my base for the odd stroke now and then. Mostly just using her mouth to pleasure me as she took me in and out between her full lips. Her expression still looking partly pissed off that I'd arrange this all just to fuck her, but clearly having desire for a good time and especially my fat dick that she was slurping along. Starting to get my inches properly coated with her saliva from that very willing motion.

I watched through the screen of the camera I was holding to watch her dish out this lovely blowjob onto my dick. An added thrill knowing that she was blowing me with such energy despite the fact that I'm not the man she's happily married to. Her lips gliding along my pole to keep me moaning and feeling the occasional slap of my tongue up against the underside of my dick as it passed between her lips. That pretty face of hers sliding down further towards my crotch as her hand lifted off from me to go onto her own body. Putting on a further show as she squeezed her own tit, and I couldn't help but stare at the bounce and the outline of nipple in her underwear. But still focusing my camera onto the sight of her slurping along my dick for some red hot pictures that certainly would break the Terms of Service for most 'fan support' websites out there.

"Mmmmmmphh! Mmmmmmm!! Mmmmmm..." The former Heart of SHIMMER Champion groaned around my prick with desire as she worked back and forth. Showing off her skill in the art of oral sex as she effortlessly used her hand to keep brushing back her sometimes dyed pink hair back out of the way so I had the clear shot of her facial features. Her eyes still clearly lusty as she gazed up, knowing full well I was taking pictures of her sucking dick and perhaps from her moans vibrating around my shaft that was a turn on in itself. A scent of arousal filling the air of this empty photoshoot as I watched the saliva coat me as it slowly trickled down her chin. Drops landing onto the exposed skin of her chest as her mounds lightly bounced a bit from the motion her upper body was doing to work over my dick.

Her hand stroked over my thigh as she pushed down onto me. Making herself gag with wide eyes as she took a size of dick that she didn't appear to be too used to which made me smirk behind the camera as I still aimed it down at her. Muffled defiance let out around my member as she continued to bob up and down at a steady, sinful pace before she again ventured down deep onto me. This time closing her eyes as she gagged, determined to try and handle all of me as she rocked her head along my size. Certainly pleasuring me as I moaned out and had to use both hands to keep my snapping camera steady. Capturing the moment her nose pressed into my crotch to take me into her throat before she gagged again. Pulling up and off with a lusty groan before she spat a big wad of saliva onto my bell-end so it could drip.

"Mmmmm... Bonza, mate..." Shazza smirked as she stayed down on her knees. Reaching back as she unclipped her bra. Freeing her rounded breasts as they bounced free with predictable hardened nipples. "Been a long while since someone could last with me like that."

"Just a shame your fans on that support Website won't get to see the proof..." I joked, watching her shed the little clothing she has on.

"And what makes you think you're keeping all those pictures?" She kept that confident, sexy look on her face as she moved onto her side. Sliding her panties down to show off a tellingly moist looking pussy. "You've still got to earn this 'entry' into your bloody pervy Book of yours..." McKenzie reminded him as she tossed the soaked panties to the side out of the way.

"And I think entry is the fitting word for right now..." I said, moving down as I first put the camera down on the floor to face her, setting a timer setting to take pictures every so often before I moved behind her, laying on my side as I lifted her thick leg up into the air.

"Bloody puns as well? You'd better be worth it, or I'm gonna... MMMMMM..." Her warning was cut off by a moan caused by me sliding my dick bareback into her tight, wet pussy with an approving groan of my own. I had a feeling the sexy beauty would have a fantastic feeling snatch to match her stunning looks as I was very happy to be proven right. Feeling great inside her before I'd even started to move. Which of course I soon did, sliding slowly back until just the head and an inch was still within her before I pushed in. Allowing her to adjust to the feeling of being stretched by a nicely fat length as I got to work. Establishing a rhythm to bang the curvy Australian with as I took her on her side from behind.

"MMMMMM... This might be worth it all after all... AHHHHHHHH! MMMMMM..." The busty blonde admitted as she looked back at me with those eyes still full of lust as she moaned out her approval for both my cock and smooth, experienced thrusts. Even though she's a happily married woman, and I'm certainly not the man who put the wedding ring on her finger that she still clearly has on. "MMMMM... That all you've got? Come on! MMMMM!! FUCK!! I've heard you've got more than that in you! MMMMMM..." She was getting bold now herself as the pleasure continued to flow through her. Her gaze locked onto me as I almost wished I has the camera set to record video to capture her naughty words as well. More than settling for getting snaps of her being fucked deep by my fat dick as I kept her leg raised so the camera got that clear view of me stuffing her snatch over and over.

"AHHHHHH... Your wish is my command..." I replied with a chuckle. Doing as the horny wrestler demanded as I picked up the pace. My thrusts sliding in deeper. The pace of my motion quickening. The force behind each motion to send my shaft along her tight love tunnel to stretch her increasing. All of that adding up to make her blonde haired head tilt back as she moaned with approval. Her body now starting to jolt along the floor of this photoshoot area and causing her breasts to jiggle in delicious fashion. I was getting a good view from laying behind her myself as I got to see her thick, rounded backside rippling a little whenever I pumped forward to fill her box up and make us both moan. More than testing out what her snatch could handle as I carried out my very physical 'review' of her sexual talents that go with her in-ring ability.

"OH FUCK! MMMMM... Yeah... MMMMM!! Dirty fucking bastard... MMMMM!! Fuck that pussy! MMMMM..." She groaned out her demands, eyes closed and mouth open in a sexy O-shape as she took my big fat cock. Filling up her Australian twat with ease as my crotch started to smack off of her gorgeous body. My balls connecting with her snatch when I drove in and the slap ringing out along with out moans easily masked the sounds of the occasional snap from the camera just a few feet away from this action. Turning what was a photo shoot for loyal subscribers into a porno casting as I tested out what her wet, snug pussy could handle with pump after balls deep pump into her dampness. "MMMMM!! FUCK!! AHHHHHHH... F-FUCK!! MMMMMM..." She purred, her hand running down her side before finding my hand holding her leg for an approving stroke which ended up showing off again her wedding ring to the camera as I gave this beauty some red hot, cheating sex that she clearly was loving. Proven by her other hand giving her rounded tit a grope as her breast bounced in her grasp.

"MMMMM... For a woman nicknamed 'Heartcore'... MMMMM... You sure feel and look like you're more suited... AHHHHH... For the more 'hardcore' kind of action..." I said as I groaned in pleasure. Daring to joke as I pumped briskly and smoothly into her box as I took her nice and deep with this laying on her side position. The white sheeting under us creasing a bit from how her body has been shifting back and forth in response to my stiff pumps. Keeping her leg still held up as I plunged my dick into her damp slot to fill her up to the limit with my dick. Gazing over her until I locked eyes with her to get another lusty stare from her as she licked her lips. Clearly she was loving how good I was giving it to her, but using her 'anger' over my attempt to trick her with this photography set-up as an excuse to get harder action from me. As trade offs go? That was a deal I was more than happy to sign up to.

"MMMMM... And you're a nasty pervert... Making a wife cheat on her husband..." Shazza teased back with a smirk, although clearly she was just as willing in all of this as I was. If not more so since she knew from even before the start who I was and what I'd try to do with her.

"Making? Miss McKenzie, I don't recall forcing you to do anything with me..." I noted, before I made us both groan as I pulled out of her twat. "You very much said yes..."

"I just wanted to see what the bloody hype was about, mate..." McKenzie claimed as she moved over onto her knees. "Now lay down! Let's see if you can handle Heartcore in full effect..."

"Yes, ma'am!" I chuckled as I did as ordered. But positioning myself perfectly so that with spread legs the camera would get a shot up by body to see her working over my dick.

The woman known for looking as stunning with bright dyed pink hair as she is with her current blonde look just smirked at me. Moving to mount my cock with her thick, juicy ass facing the still snapping away camera. Reaching down as she lined my already familiar shaft up with her snatch as she once again took me deep inside of her with a loud moan. Lowering down until her body rested on my crotch and she could place her hands onto my toned chest as she gave me a saucy and shameless look. Starting to show off her talents once again as she started to rock back and forth on me in order to work my length into her wet but still very snug pussy to my clear, moaning approval as my hands went up to her midsection to hold her in place.

"MMMMMM FUCK! OOOOOOOOOH... MMMMMM!!" Her thick Aussie accent made her moans even hotter as she worked back and forth on my shaft. Fucking herself nice and stiffly onto my pole so she shifted back to take me almost balls deep when she pushed her backside back and made her cheeks jiggle. Giving the camera a great view of not just her rump but her dripping twat as it pumped along my fuck-stick. Laying down, I got to select from three equally red hot viewpoints. Down at my crotch to watch my dick vanish up into her wetness. Above to her jiggling chest as her breasts swung sexily from the motion she was using to ride my cock. Then of course all the way to see the look of pleasure across McKenzie's stunning face as she stared down lustfully at me. Clearly loving how I was proving that the stories she'd heard about me and my quest to fill up my Big Book of Wrestling Babes with women like her were all true and then some.

A woman as talented and stunning as her isn't just satisfied with testing out a man however. Soon changing tactics as she leaned back to be vertical on my dick as she smirked with confidence and desire back down at me. Starting now to bounce as her hands ran up her sides. Moaning louder as the loud slap of her thick butt smacking down into me rang out along with our moans. Filling herself up balls deep over and over as she rode my cock with a pornstar perfect pace. Sweat starting to roll down her body as she groaned out and her blonde hair swung in the air behind her from the stiff riding she was delivering onto me. Not looking like she was happily married to another man from the way she raised and lowered quickly on my prick like she'd been starved of sex for months and with loud groans of her own to match.

"MMMM FUCK!! FUCK! AHHHHHHH... MMMMMM SHIT!! Fucking... AHHHHH!! FUCK ME!! MMMMM!!" She cursed loudly, tossing her hair back as her hands took a hold of her shaking titties for a deep grope, just adding to the pleasure. Making me wish I had the camera for a Point Of View shot but knowing it was snapping away to capture my cock appearing and then vanishing up into a wet snatch along with her rounded, rippling booty being recorded for good measure. Loving how she was getting wild on my dick with a wonderful, swift and energetic riding rhythm. Sliding my palms up her sides as she rode me, only for her to grab onto my hands and force them straight onto her chest. "MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH!! FUCK!! MMMMMM..." She gazed at me and I didn't need any further orders. My hands going to work squeezing her breasts to make her head tilt. Groping away and teasing her hard nipples with my fingers to keep her moans coming while her own palms clutched mine to hold me and further encourage my feeling up of her. Once again making her unintentionally show off her wedding ring as the horny wife willingly, and a little too eagerly, cheats on her man with a man she's only just met today.

"MMMMM!! FUCK YESSSSS!! DIRTY BASTARD!! MMMMMM!! OOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUCKK!!" Sweat coats her already gorgeous facial features as she bounces away over and over on me like a pogo stick on overdrive. Licking her lips as she worked up and down me with such speed and force that I wasn't even getting a chance to thrust up into her. Such was her clearly lusty motion for some hard action she's rarely been able to get it seems. Lucky for me as I gladly laid back and watched. Letting her do most of the work as I just had to take it which many a red blooded wrestling fan would struggle to handle with such a superb, wet and snug piece of pussy like this riding away on them. "MMMMMM!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCKING BIG... UHHHHH!! FUCKING COCK! DEEP FUCKING IN ME!! MMMMMM..." Her strong accent continued to make her dirty talk filthier than most pornos could ever hope to replicate. Some strands of her blonde locks sticking to her cheek as the beauty who has competed in AEW and NXT worked away sharply and quickly on my dick. Keeping her ass smacking down onto my crotch each time she dropped down to fill herself up balls deep with my member.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12