Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM... FUCK... Oh, oh shit... MMMMM..." McKenzie found herself having to stop on my lap. Taking a long moment to take in air as she ground her snatch down into me to keep us both groaning.

"So, still doubting me now, Miss McKenzie?" I teased, watching her take a clear break from that wild riding. "Maybe it's time I showed you what I can as well? Or at least, again here... Since you already did your homework about me before this all got started." I made sure to reminder her of the fact she knew full well who I was, what I was planning, and that the outcome would be hot and heavy like this if she let it continue.

"About time you put some work in, you flaming pervert..." Shazza replied with another sexy smirk. Dismounting me and already showing me what she wanted. Getting down onto her hands and knees in front of me to stick her juicy rump out towards me.

"You have such a way with words... I can tell why your husband popped the question!" I dared to tease her, even as it got me a glare from her as I reminded her of her adultery. Scooping up my camera to turn off the timer to manual before I got into position. Sliding my dick into that already familiar twat of her from behind and able to push in deeply with just the penetration.

"MMMMMM... Y-YOU FUCKER!! MMMMMM!!" Her glare soon softened as I gave her another dose of good, hard sex as I filled her snatch up with my length. Her thick cheeks soon clapping loudly as they bounced off my crotch. Going balls deep into her slot again and again with a piston-like motion to fuck her from behind. Staring down at her sexy, rounded ass through the screen of the camera I was holding as I used the POV view to capture my cock going into her snatch before reappearing soon after as I repeated the motion. "MMMMM!! BASTARD... MMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM..." Groaning out as I glanced up and saw the beauty I was banging staring back with that burning desire and a bite of her lower lip. Knowing how wrong and filthy this all was, and even more so with her knowing full well I was just carving a notch in the bedpost by getting a piece of her. Her lusty expression making me think that fact turned her on knowing she was fucking a man that she wasn't married to and it all being captured with smutty photographs for good measure.

There was no way I couldn't capture the sight of that juicy booty rippling away each time I pumped forward to stuff her slot full with man-meat. Sure, I was missing out on seeing the full shot of her moaning face and the sweat dripping off her. Or the sight of her breasts swinging back and forth. That jiggling of her rear getting even more profound as to my groaning delight the former Heart of SHIMMER Champion was pushing back firmly against my motion. Her timing clearly experienced let alone stiff as she rocked back just as I pumped into her. Insuring I would get stuffed in deep to her still snug but now dripping wet love tunnel with every pump towards her I delivered. My heavy balls slapping off her body as I took her on the crumpled sheets covering the floor of this photoshoot seat as they got stained from sweat that was rolling off both of us.

"FUCK... FUCK!! MMMMMM!! FUCK!! AHHHHHH..." McKenzie groaned out, her head lowering as the pleasure along with the hard pace and the length of time this encounter has been going on for all taking a toll on the talented, beautiful Australian wrestler. Still shifting back and forth, fucking herself stiffly on the dick being plunged in to the hilt into her still needy and wet pussy. "MMMMMM!! FUCK... FUCK ME!! D-DON'T STOP Y-YOU... AHHHHHHH FUCK!! YOU FLAMING... FUCKING... B-BASTARD AHHHHHH MMMMMM!!" She just managed to moan out as her sometimes bright pink but currently blonde hair left strands stuck across her pretty face from all the sweat as she bucked back into my pumps. Yet able to still look back, showing a look of lust that matched her sinful words as I stuffed her Australian snatch full with my member again and again,

Of course I was feeling the effects too of giving it to this married beauty nice and hard like not only a woman as talented in the ring like her deserves, but can clearly handle with a curvy, stunning body like hers. Briskly ramming my shaft in and out of her snatch as I kept her booty rippling away and leaving her tunnel sinfully stretched out to accept the shape of my length. One hand keeping my camera steady as I snapped away some pictures more suited for a porn photoset that the pay-to-support website this shoot had started of as being for. Capturing the sight of my inches sliding back from out of her wet, still needy hole with this classic doggy style position. Before my length plunged back in as my crotch met her thick booty, resulting in my cock vanishing completely into her.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHHH!! F-FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH MMMMMMMM..." Her hands clawed at the sheeting she was on, making it rip and showing off her wedding ring again as her head tilted back in delight. Suddenly cumming nice and hard over my cock to leave me groaning and grinning as her pussy clamped around me to test my own limits, especially since I was still ploughing into her bareback into the happily married woman. "MMMMM... AHHHHHH!! MMMMM..." Her body more jolted than just pushing back into me as she gasped out. The pleasure rocking through her curvy, sweat-coated body as she shifted when my stiff pumps slammed into her from behind. The woman nicknamed Heartcore more than proving she can handle the hardcore action of a very XXX-rated sort as she still managed to look back at me with a lewd, shameless smile of approval as I fucked her though an orgasm she's not likely to forget.

However, as much as I would have loved to stay pounding away into her, I knew better than to risk the drama to say the least that could come with leaving a creampie inside of a woman that's married to another man. Pulling out and making us both groan out as I stood up and moved around. Letting out a brief chuckle as she almost read my mind knowing what I was planning. Moving onto her knees and looking up with a red hot look of want even after her sexual high as I stood in front of her and started to stroke my cock with one hand. Pointing the camera down at her with the other as I did so as I captured her smirking gaze for good measure.

It was only fitting that I got in the classic money shot to finish things off. Which is what soon arrived as I let out a deep and long groan. Shooting my creamy spunk across Shazza's pretty face to leave her sighing sinfully from the sensation of seed splashing across her. Painting her forehead, cheeks, nose, lips and chin with my jizz. Some catching across the strands of blonde hair stuck to her for added effect. Such a generous load that it started to drip down from her facial features even before I'd finished emptying my balls onto her. Landing down onto her heaving tits for a bonus sinful sight to capture as I snapped away to record this smoking hot facial that pornstars would pay to try and recreate. Smiling with a moan as I eased the last drops out onto her cheek before I leaned down for a big close-up snap of the mess I'd left all over her face.

"Mmmmmm... You bleeding bastard..." Shazza groaned, staying down on her knees. "Mate, you fucking drenched me..."

"Did I? Guess I was enjoying the shoot so much I got too excited..." I said with a shameless grin and my tone showing I wasn't sorry one bit. "But it was worth it, right? I proved that the stories were all true, and you got your photoshoot for free... Well, not this uh, bonus shoot of course... A bit too much for the TOS of your supports I think." I added with a chuckle.

"I suppose you did..." McKenzie smirked, wiping spunk away from her eyes so she could look up at me. "And yeah, I knew all along that this would probably happen. But how do I know you'll keep your word? Especially after fucking me six ways to Sydney while snapping away at it all... And how do I know you're not going to turn around and tell my hubby about what we've just been up to?"

"Well on that point? Trust me, I can keep a secret... Even if seems some of my previous 'clients' it seems haven't been able to..." I let out a chuckle about that. An unexpected reputation of the back of my exploits has been forming it seems. "So, you want the pictures now? Well, let me get my laptop and transfer you your shoot." I said, stepping back as I looked her over. "Meanwhile? Maybe you can help me out... By filling out a couple details in my Book that you already know so much about..."

* * *

A half hour later I was sitting in the back of a taxi with my camera case on my lap, being driven away from the rented studio I'd hired out for this plan which had all worked out in the end. Smiling as I looked over the double page spread for the Heartcore beauty's entry. Seeing her contribution to it with an autograph, contact details and social media, and a cheeky warning to 'not mention this to the hubby' as well as having that shoot-worn pair of panties as well for a memento, with the bra stowed in the case.

With a smile, I took out a pen as I began to write up my 'review' of the encounter with the independent scene wrestler: 'They say everything is hotter Down Under, and that certainly applies to this stunning Aussie beauty. Curves for days and an attitude to back it up. This beauty might be proudly 'Heartcore' but when it comes to shameless action of a very hardcore kind? She makes even this man very envious of her lucky, lucky husband. I'd recommend a shoot with her to any photographer any day of the week, and especially for the after-shoot fun she can bring. Even if it couldn't even get onto the highest priced top tier for website supports! 10 out of 10!'

I nodded, closing up the book with a smile. "Maybe I'll stop and get some Maccas before I get back to the hotel... About as adventurous as I'm gonna get Down Under now that I've had my fun here..." I said to myself with a proud smile. Filing out an international entry into my Big Book... And I had plenty of plans to make sure to sample the 'flavours' of other countries as well as I continued my sinful quest to fill out my little review book... I wouldn't be a good writer if I didn't go all out and do my part!

* * *

I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories/chapters to write in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12