Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 07

Story Info
'Reviewing' Nikki Cross, while Alexa Bliss watches.
6.7k words
4.42
8.9k
10
1

Part 7 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Nikki Cross (WWE). Co-Starring: Alexa Bliss (WWE).

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 7

An erotic WWE fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

It wasn't everyday that you get to arrange an interview with a stunning WWE female Superstar, let alone orchestrate an elaborate staging of the famed A Moment of Bliss talk show segment. Even better with the fact that I was being the guest 'invited' onto the show, even though I'd arranged it all to happen. A simple scene in a backstage room at a WWE live event. Black curtains behind. A small table in the middle with flowers in a vase. Two comfy, luxury chairs at one side and one on the other. Plus, a handy selection of well placed cameras on tripods ready to record the action. Well, I didn't plan on just arriving there to talk after all.

Obviously, with this being A Moment of Bliss even without a live audience, the hostess herself in multi-time former Women's Champion Alexa Bliss was in one of the seats. The blonde Goddess looking stunning in a form fitting black dress adorned with sparkling little dots that showed her figure perfectly with smooth crossed legs. Speaking of cross... Her long time tag team partner and best friend Nikki Cross was in the seat next to her, looking excited as she sat in right black leggings-like pants and had a ring jacket on with several sewn on patches and holes torn here and there to cover up her chest and black sports bra-like top containing her breasts.

I walked onto the set, with the cameras already rolling as Alexa and Nikki looked to me. Both women having 'Bliss coffee' branded WWE merch coffee cups they were sipping on as I took my seat. Clad smartly in a suit and with my faithful Big Book of Wrestling Babes under my arm as I gave both women a smile. I had only planned for Bliss to be here, but Cross was a pleasant surprise that provided opportunities as well. I didn't go about filling out entries in my Book without thinking on the fly.

"Well, welcome to A Moment of Bliss!" Alexa welcomed with a smile, looking me over. "You're certainly not built like a Superstar, no offence... And actually, now I think about it... What did you say your name was again?" Bliss questioned, raising an eyebrow as the gorgeous blonde eyed me with suspicion.

"Hey! What's that??" Nikki cut her best friend off in her thick Scottish accent as she pointed at my book. "This is the WWE! Not some boring library!"

"Well, from my experience libraries can be quite interesting under the right circumstances." I said with a chuckle, remembering a past entry to my Book. "But yes, you are right Miss Bliss... I'm not a sports entertainment competitor. I'm shall we say, an author. An investigator. An evaluator of..."

"You'd better not be one of those... Filthy, unwashed 'dirt sheet' writers I keep hearing about!!" Now Nikki cut me off as she started to stare at me with a sign of her infamous unhinged state.

"Uh, Nikki? That's not what it means to be a 'dirt sheet' writer to not, you know, wash or anything." Alexa corrected her friend. "Besides, Superstar or not, this guy dresses up kinda nice..." Bliss then said, turning her attention to me with a seductive little tone she's known for.

"Booooooring! Gimmie that!" Nikki surprised me and her friend when she rushed from her chair, carelessly casting her cup aside as she snatched my Book from my hands and scurried back to her seat. "We'll see what this all about!" She said, as the Twisted Sister opened up the book. Both her and Alexa's eyes widening and mouths opening when they say the filth of a different nature in the pages. Various photos, screenshots and other evidence of sexual activity with female wrestlers, both in the WWE brands and elsewhere in wrestling.

"Well, I did say I was a reviewer, right?" I joked with a proud smile, seeing their reaction. "Well, let's just say what I review isn't anything that's PG-TV friendly."

"I'll say!" Alexa laughed as she looked over me again. "And I can tell, that's you in these photos, right? Which means..." She said, starting to lick her upper lip.

"It means he's a bloody pervert!!" Nikki snapped, getting off the chair again and slamming the book down into the chair. "I know exactly what you're trying to do!" Her eyes narrowed as the pint-sized Scotswoman stormed towards me. "You're trying to get into my bestie Lexi's panties! You sick, twisted little man!!"

"Little? I take exception to that." I stayed seated as I looked over Cross with approval of my own. "And besides? Why are you complaining? Aren't you the woman who keeps pulling off her top and smacking her own chest? Calling yourself a Scottish Sexpot and things like that? You're not exactly wholesome yourself, Nikki..." I pointed out.

"That's not the point!" Nikki claimed as she glared wildly at me. "You're a freak! Disgusting! You're...!"

"Actually, Nikki?" Alexa cut in, still sitting with her coffee cup in her hand. "I think our guest here has a point... You keep calling yourself a Sexpot... And you do things like shacking your butt on the stage when we go to the ring... Always yanking off your jacket to show off your breasts... I think that secretly, you're a little, you know, freaky yourself." Bliss said, showing off her manipulative side that's been hidden away being a fan favourite. "In a good way, of course."

"Lexi? What are you talking about?" Nikki looked at her friend, which gave me a chance to check out Cross' thick, rounded booty in her tight pants.

"I think you should show this 'pervert' here that you're not just all talk when you say you're a Sexpot... See if these pictures in this book of his are faked or not." Alexa boldly says with a gorgeous smirk. "Unless... You're not afraid of a little fuck, are you Nikki? Not gonna let some 'freak' show you up, right?" She said, again showing how she can push people's buttons to get what she wants.

"AFRAID?!?" Nikki snapped with a yell. Suddenly yanking down her zipper to pull her jacket off, showing off, as myself and Bliss had called her out on, her rounded, nicely sized tits in her black sports bra as she flung the jacket wildly off-screen making a loud smashing sound be heard from something expensive being broken. "I'M NOT AFRAID OF NO BODY!!" The crazed beauty said as she then grabbed my pants. "COME HERE YOU PERVERT!!" Her thick accent making this scene hot even with her intense look as I watched her haul down my pants and my boxers. My hardening cock springing up and watching from across the set Alexa did an approving nod as she sipped her drink.

"Fecking dirty pervert!!" Cross stated, kneeling in front of me as I stayed seated. Watching as she, ironically considering her insults to me, started to stroke off my cock with a round of smooth pumps. Spitting down onto me to get me hard as she worked over my full, fat size with her hand. "I'll teach you to try and fuck my bestie!! Dirty bastard!!" She snapped at me as she glared. But even so she soon opened her mouth and took my dick inside of her oral hole. Despite her wild, crazed nature I got another pleasant surprise when I felt how nicely warm and soothing her oral hole was around my inches. Her lips gripping my pole as she went right to work. Aggressively pushing up and down to easily make me moan as I sat back and watched her go to work on my dick.

"Mmmmmm... Yeah, you can teach me a lesson, Nikki..." I playfully teased her, which perhaps was a risk considering how unpredictable the former WWE Women's Tag Team Champion could be. Using my hand to brush her hair back over her shoulder and around the neck so that the side of her pretty face facing the cameras was clear. A full view given of her mouth pumping up and down on my rod as she knelt in front of me. "Mmmmmm... Fuck that's good... Mmmmmm... You so sure I'm the only... Ahhhhhh... Pervert here?" I noted, seeing how smoothly Cross was slurping on my dick with this wicked, quick motion that was already getting me coated with saliva. Her hands gripping the chair I was sitting on, dragging nails down the sides as she worked her head up and down to keep me moaning from the feeling of that damp mouth around my pole.

"MMMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHLLLKK!!" Cross was making herself gag as she pushed down almost violently onto my prick. Showing that crazed nature as she slurped away and took my dick not just deep between her lips but down into her snug throat as well. Her choking perhaps a sign that the married beauty wasn't used to handling this thickness or length of dick inside her oral tunnel. "HHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMM!! GAAAAAHHHHHH..." She gagged like a blow-bang pornstar but just working on the one dick as she slobbered away on me. Showing the skill her Scottish mouth had to work back and forth over my inches at such a wild, hard pace even at the expense of making herself feel the discomfort of deep throating. Still staring up with an angered glare at me, since I was the 'pervert' here after her friend. Now getting something just as hot in the form of her mouth slurping away over my dick as the saliva started to seep past her lips to trickle downward.

"HHHHHRRLLLL... GAAAAAHHHHH!! GAAAAHHHH HHHHHRRRKK..." Her face was soon pressing down into my crotch. Chin against my heavy balls and nose touching my skin to bump off me whenever she pressed into my base but kept up the wicked bobbing along my manhood. So caught up in this sinful oral that she didn't object to me holding her long dark hair to keep it out of the way. Allowing the cameras to capture the sight of her sucking the dick of a man she's only just met, along with all those filthy slurps and gags she was letting out around my fat shaft. "GAHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHHLLLRRRR!!" The saliva was drooling down her chin and neck now. Landing to stain her bra and the exposed tops of her breasts as they sexily jiggled from the energetic to say the least motion her head was doing up and down on my groin. My moans loud and shameless as her saliva dripped down and coated my length and my nuts for good measure from this rapid deep throating that would put many a skilled pornstar to shame from the pace alone never mind how long she's managed to keep this going for.

Meanwhile, as this sex was going on, Alexa was all too casually browsing through The Big Book of Wrestling Babes as she had the book open in her lap. "Hmmmm... No wonder she never stuck around in NXT with an ass like that..." She said out loud, taking a sip of her coffee as she flipped through the pages of the book. Not bothered in the slightest that her best friend was currently sucking off the man she was supposed to be interviewing in this Moment of Bliss talk show. Alexa licking her lips as she looked over the images on the page, including seeing my cock. Even though she could have just looked across to see that same shaft being made to vanish up into Nikki's talented oral hole before reappearing quickly as Cross quickly repeated the slurping motion. "Hey? Hey! Nikki! You just gonna blow that guy all night or what? It's clearly going to take more than just your mouth to finish that stud off... I mean, finish that pervert off..." Cross said, giving me a wink as if to say 'you're welcome' for suggesting a change in position.

Hearing that challenge of a statement from her bestie, Cross lifted off from me as saliva hung from her lips to my dick. "I'll finish this pervert off! No problem!" She vowed, shifting back as she stood up. Giving the camera a fantastic show as she peeled down her tight leggings, showing off her huge, rounded Scottish arse in full view. Her cheeks even jiggling as she hurriedly took her leggings off along with her footwear.

"Damn! I think you've got more junk in that trunk that I do!" Bliss remarked with another sly smirk. "Although I think mine's cuter... Pics of my butt seem to get more likes than pics of my pets anyway..."

I'd taken the moment to also take off my shoes and my pants off completely. "Well, if you ask me? I think you're both... Oh, hello!" I started to speak but never got the chance as Nikki climbed up onto my chair so I remained seated. Getting a look at her pussy now and she looked already a little wet as she mounted my lap.

"You're gonna get it now! You filthy, disgusting pervert!" Cross vowed, glaring down at me even though she was only wearing a bra top and about to start riding a man half-naked.

"I fucking hope so..." I grinned, watching Cross sink down as she took my cock up into her tight, wet pussy and made us both look like an extra level of sleazy since this was bareback sex. Cross grabbing the back of my chair as she started to lift and lower herself onto my dick. Taking my inches up now into her snatch as I got the full feel of how wonderfully tight her tunnel was as she took my inches. "MMMMM... Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting it now..." I said with a laugh, meaning that with more than just face value. Loving how she was getting right to work with another intense motion as she was already making her thick butt cheeks ripple whenever they connected down into my legs when she dropped stiffly down to my moaning approval.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHH FECK!! DIRTY BASTARD! MMMMM!!" Despite her dirty talk she was clearly moaning out too. My stiff prick filling up her love tunnel deeply and making her pussy stretch to take my size of shaft. The beauty from Glasgow, Scotland groaning out as she rode my cock with a pace just as dirty and wild as the one she'd been using to blow me with. But this time her moans clearly heard as she bounced away and made a nice smacking sound ring out each time she dropped into my crotch to take me in balls deep. "AHHHHH!! PERVERT!! MMMMMM!! THINKING... AHHHHHH!! YOU CAN JUST SHOW UP! MMMMM... AND FUCK MY BESTIE!!" She yelled, still glaring at me but having no clue that her look was an added sinful extra to how good my dick felt from her snatch alone. My hands on her waist, helping keep her in place as I let her show off that spitfire energy as she slammed herself up and down onto my fuck-stick.

"Yes, that's my girl Nikki..." Alexa sat across and watched with crossed legs as she sipped her drink. Her eyes locked between my legs, catching glimpses of my fat dick appearing from out of her WWE Women's Tag Team Championship winning partner's pussy whenever she lifted up. Before my cock vanished into Cross' twat when she aggressively dropped down with a slap. "You show that hunk... That naughty pervert I mean, what happens when you mess with The Goddess and her bestie..." Bliss said, still pulling the strings with a wicked smile as she enjoyed watching this sex unfolding on her talk show. Proven by how there were hard nipples poking through her dress as she stroked her fingers over the cover of my Book as she watched on

"AHHHHHH FECK! FECKER!! MMMMMM!! I'LL SHOW THIS PERVERT... AHHHH!! NOT TO MESS WITH MY BESTIE!! AHHHHH!!" The yelling from the self-proclaimed Scottish Sexpot was made even hotter hearing all those insults in her thick accent. Getting a great view of course as even while encased in her bra-like top her breasts jiggled away with each motion her thickly curved body delivered onto my member. "MMMMMM!! NOBODY... AHHHHHH FECK!! TRIES... MMMMMM!! TRIES TO GET INTO MY BESTIE'S PANTIES... MMMM!! AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!" She groaned out. Unsurprisingly now starting to sweat from how intensely she's been going at this pace of sex to try and prove some sort of point to me that no doubt made perfect sense in her unhinged mind. She had no clue that she was still helping me to fill out an entry into my review book of the sexual ability of female wrestlers. Treating me to a big dose of her tight, wet pussy as she rapidly glided herself up and down along my inches to make us both moan out in approval.

My hands slid downward onto the stunning Scottish beauty as I gripped both her asscheeks firmly. My fingers easily digging into the amply flesh of that thick arse even as it jiggled away wildly from her rapid riding of my dick. Spreading her butt so the filming cameras, as well as the very special guest watching a couple of feet away, got the clear shot of my dick acting like a piston. Rapidly moving in and out of her slot like a machine going into overdrive. That wet pussy feeling wonderful around my thickness as her tightness was still wrapped around me. Resized only just a bit to handle the shape of my fat prick which was clearly a size far larger than what the stunning female Superstar was used to talking.

"Mmmmm... Nikki! You're building up a nice little sweat there." Alexa remarked, licking her teeth a little as she watching the sex carry on as she held onto my Book. "Our guest isn't wearing you out now, is he with that big, fat, delicious looking cock of his, now is he?" The blonde said with a teasing tone.

"N-NEVER! MMMMMM!!" Nikki claimed like she was psyching herself up as she groaned. Finally stopping her bounces so she could lift up from my dick and dismount the chair. "I'm far from finished with this dirty fecking pervert!"

"Guess that makes two of us..." I countered as I stood up. Doing some undressing myself as I loosened my tie to take it off. "If the host of this show is OK with it, maybe I can do some of the work now myself? Just to show what I can do, of course.

Bliss was about to answer, but Nikki did it for her as she swung her arm and sent the vase and flowers smashing into the curtain-covered wall in the back of the set. "BRING IT ON!!" Cross yelled. Hauling her top over her head and in primal fashion swinging it around her head as her rounded tits were shown off. "COME ON!!"

"If you insist!" I smiled, leaving my jacket and shirt on my chair as I moved over. Seeing Nikki already helpfully presenting herself as she bent over the table so her hands were pressed on the surface, sticking her rump out. A small bottle of lube in my hand that I'd kept in the inside pocket like a true professional should. Pouting a little liquid out onto that stunning, rounded butt as I made the former member of the Sanity stable groan from the sensation of it splashing down her her ass. Especially running down her asscrack and over the tight entrance to her back passage. Following up as I used a lubed up finger to push into her asshole and make her groan as I slid in to the knuckle. Pumping slowly in and out to ready her and noticing that she was already rocking back a bit against my hand.

"A professional, huh? Impressive..." Bliss smirked, referring to my use of lube. Watching as I finger fucked her best friend's big old butt with a distance far closer than the sex from before had been. Alexa about to take a sip of coffee, but found she had already finished the drink so just sat it down on the now empty chair next to her. "Don't go easy on her now... We both know Nikki loves getting crazy..." Alexa said with a sultry tone like she was now challenging me. Clearly in on this to make her friend be fucked as the blonde spread legs a bit to give me a show of between her legs. A stunning sight alone of no panties and a clearly wet pussy which was telling in itself.

"You heard The Goddess..." I chuckled as I used a bit of lube to stroke over my own cock before I put the bottle down and moved to stand behind Cross. "Can't let the audience down, right?" I joked again before I spread that fantastic, rounded arse of the Scottish beauty apart again. Pushing my dick into that tightest of her holes so that, despite her claims of me being the only pervert here, I was already completing a whole tour of her pleasurable holes in just the one sexual encounter. Making us both groan out as I pushed firmly in and began to put in some work rather than just taking it. Sliding my pole in and out of her backside from behind as I filled up her back passage with my already familiar to her inches. All as I expertly angled by body and kept her cheek apart so that the cameras, from different angles no less, could record the sight of me tapping some thick sports entertainment booty.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12