Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH FECK!! MMMMMM!! I'M NOT GONNA... AHHHHH FECK! SHITE!! NOT GONNA LET MY BESTIE DOWN!! MMMMM!!" Cross vowed between loud moans as she stared back at me over her shoulder with another crazed, intense look with a hint of pleasure behind it to show she wasn't hating this as much as she was letting on. That proven really by her pushing back against my thrusts, working her thick rump towards my crotch and helping to get my massive length into her tight passage. "AHHHHH!! FECK... FECK!! SHAG MY ARSE, YOU FECKING DIRTY PERVERT!! MMMMM!!" She even demanded it in her thick Scottish accent so that dirty talk was red hot as she groaned out. Making the table she was holding onto creak underneath her while her tits swung back and forth as they sexily hung down. Her booty being my main focus of course as I pumped stiffly in and out with a steady pace that wasn't anywhere near the wild pace she'd used on me. But clearly effective as she moaned out and her snatch stayed nice and wet.

"MMMMM... You're taking that massive, fat dick very well, Nikki... Making me a little envious here..." Alexa teased as she had one hand down between her thighs. Rubbing her pussy slowly and softly as she self-pleasured while watching two others having sex, one of which being her WWE Women's Tag Team Championship winning partner. Knowing full well she'd managed to convince her best friend to do almost everything in this erotic talk show at her command. "You sure you're not the big pervert here? MMMMMM... Getting fucked up the ass from behind by a stud like this? MMMMM... Naughty Nikki..." Bliss said with a sinful snigger as she kept playing with her own pussy while watching the action in front of her. Her other hand sliding over her dress-covered chest to make herself groan a little more as my Big Book was safely tucked under her arm. The eyes of the multi-time former Women's Champion locked onto my cock to watch me pump her fellow Superstar's thick rump full with my man-meat to her obvious, lusty approval.

"MMMMMM YEAH!! I'M NAUGHTY!! AHHHHH!! NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NIKKI!! MMMMM!!" The sweat was dripping off the face of Glasgow, Scotland born stunner as she kept aggressively rocking back and forth against my stiff pumps. Easily making her thick cheeks slap against my toned frame so that hard slap rang out on this A Moment of Bliss studio set along with both our shameless cries of pleasure. Not even needing to rub herself, unlike her friend just a couple of feet away, to moan out and make her pussy drip with juices. Getting off on just the feeling of a nice fat dick deep inside of her ass as if she's more suited to be a pornstar than a WWE Superstar. "AHHHHH!! COME ON! SHAG ME! MMMMMM!! FECK ME YOU... AHHHHHH!! FECKING PERVERT MMMMMM!!" She demanded as she continued to glare back at me even through strands of her hair that were sticking to her face to make her look both hotter and even more crazed than usual. My gaze switching between that stare of lust and down to see her booty jiggling away as my thrusts met her pushes back.

I was more than happy to comply with the demands from both the woman I was actually fucking and the beauty who was content with just being the audience of one for this sinful show. My cock plunging in and out of the thick backside of the multi-time former Pro Wrestling: EVE Champion as I tapped that fine, juicy butt over and over again. My shaft fitting in balls deep into her back passage as I took full advantage of the tightness as it showed that even if she was experienced in anal sex (as the ease of handling my dick seemed to show) she'd never taken a size of dick this massive before into her rump. All the better for me to piston in and out of her as I kept her cheek closest to the cameras to the side so there was that clear shot of me fucking her ass nice and hard just like a one of a kind booty like hers deserves.

"MMMMMM... M-MORE! COME ON! AHHHHHH... N-NAUGHTY NIKKI NEEDS IT!!" Cross groaned out, but let out a gasp when I pulled out of her rump despite her demands. Having an idea in mind as I pulled her away from the table.

"That's it, Nikki... Show this dirty, hung, fucking stud of a pervert what you can take..." Alexa watched as her best friend was moved to kneel on the chair next to her with that ass stuck out again. "Put on a good show for your bestie..." She added, as Bliss still had a hand firmly down between her legs.

"This is a new experience for me... I'm more used to reviewing women, not being reviewed myself!" I joked as I pushed my cock back into Nikki's thick rump and kicked off a fresh round of pumps. Now with Alexa right in the background so my thrusting dick was just inches away from her approving, sinful gaze.

"AHHHHHH FECK!! MMMMMM!! AHHHHHH FEEEECK!!" Cross groaned out, grabbing the chair was now being fucked on as she resumed pushing stiffly and sharply back against my pumps with perfect timing. Once more that loud clap of her Scottish arse slamming into my body ringing out as I fucked her balls deep. Sweat now rolling down both of our frames from the intense nature of this action, but even more so in her case as she looked to be using the chair to help keep herself up rather than just in position. "UHHHHHH!! MMMMMM! AHHHHHH FECK!! AHHHHHH..." Her moans poured out as her cheek rubbed up and down on the back of the seating as she leaned against it with closed eyes. The pleasure flowing through her but she wasn't even rubbing her pussy as she took my dick. Another sign of her wild nature perhaps that she can get off on anal sexy without any proper stimulation to any other part of her juicy body.

"MMMMMM... Fuck that ass, stud... MMMMM... Fuck this naughty little slut nice and good! MMMMM..." The moaning purr of Alexa Bliss as she sat next to this action and fingered herself would be enough alone to make many a red-blooded male cum right there and then. Encouraging me to fuck her best friend up the ass but not even touching me or Cross despite easily within an arm's reach of groping and more. The Goddess of the WWE licking her lips as she pleasured herself with swift pumps of her fingers in and out of her wetness. "AHHHHHH... Make her naughty, hunk! MMMMMM... Make this fucking slut cum... MMMMM... From being fucked up the ass..." She demanded that last part. Finally tearing her gaze away from my shaft to lock eyes with me. The beauty who had manipulated this to make her fellow WWE Superstar get fucked instead of her easily encouraging me to keep on pounding the ass I was stuck in. A filthier moment as I fucked one woman while gazing at another as I pumped away, so no wonder I was grinning away.

Of course, I didn't forget my duty in this XXX-Rated edition of A Moment of Bliss. My hand firmly digging into that rippling cheek of the former WWE Women's Tag Team Champion kneeling in front of me on her chair. Briskly and stiffly ramming my dick into her thick butt with a smooth motion as I showed off that, as the many entries into my Book prove, this is far from my first time tapping some magnificent, juicy ass. Keeping that cheek to the side not just for ease of access. Allowing the cameras I'd set up to capture every thrust, push back and moan from myself and my direct co-star (along with the 'guest' behind watching us) for what looked more like a porno than a sports entertainment talk show.

"MMMMM FUCK... Fuck her! Fuck that fat Scottish ass! MMMMM!! Make her fucking cum!! MMMMM..." Bliss gritted her teeth, feeling her own arousal building from her own masturbation fun as she'd just been a pervert herself by watching two others, and one being both a fellow Superstar and Tag Team title winning partner, fucking so shamelessly. One hand furiously finger banging her wet snatch with the other felt up her breast through the sexy dress she still had on. Her eyes bouncing along and her blonde haired head nodding in time with the rapid thrusts I was delivering to her bestie that she'd easily convinced into getting fucked like this in the first place. "MMMMM... Her hair... Pull this slut's hair... MMMMMM... That's the weak spot..." Bliss glanced up and gave me a sinful wink before she went back to staring at my dick pounding away into her best friend's thick ass. All as she self-pleasured in her own lewd state. Making me wish I'd set up an extra camera to capture the action going on the background of the main event of me filling up Nikki's rump.

"MMMMMM... If you insist, Goddess! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" I grunted as I was sweating hard myself. Reaching forward with my free hand as I took a hold of the long dark hair of the stunner I was banging anally again and again. The tip working as the eyes of the married beauty rolled up as her mouth hung open in the rapture of added roughness of having her locks tugged on as I made her head tilt back. So much so that her pushes back against me became mistimed, so she ended up jolting forward when I pumped between those flesh Scottish cheeks of hers. Her tits swinging back and forth under her as I made her body shift on the seating. Filling that ass up balls deep and keeping us both moaning out. All to the approving smirk of the woman behind this all, and in more ways than one now.

"FECK! FECK!! FECK FECK AAAAAAAAAHHHH FEEEEEEEECK MMMMMMM!!" Just as The Goddess had said, gripping and pulling on that long hair helped send the Twisted Sister over the edge (and not in her usual crazed style either). Nikki Cross cumming hard as she took my big dick in and out of her ass from behind. Juices dripping out of her snatch that hasn't actually been directly stimulated since the action took a strictly anal-only route. But the pounding has been so intense that the pleasure was undeniable as the her hands scratch down the back of her chair so much clear marks from fingernails have been left. Groaning out with a wicked smile of her own as the pleasure starts to fade away. Grunting still as I manage to get in another pump into her ass, which had clamped like a vice around my pole as she came, before I pulled my throbbing dick out from her well fucked rump.

"Money shot! MMMMM!! Come on! Paint that slut's fucking face!!" Bliss demanded as she not only finger fucked her own dripping wet pussy, but circled around her clit with the free hand as she gasped in delight.

"You're the host..." I said with a glance at Bliss. Smiling as it was like the blonde was reading my mind. But before I could even move to pull Cross down, the unhinged beauty was already off the chair and down on her knees in front of me.

"YEAH! COME ON!! GIVE IT TO ME!!" Nikki yelled her demand as she slapped her own chest with her hands in a familiar style, but made hotter with her being naked so those sweat-covered breasts were on full display.

You couldn't argue with two stunning female WWE Superstars demanding the same thing, even if only one of them would actually be taking it. So I stroked my cock with a quick pace to get myself groaning. Soon enough aiming down and making Cross groan out as I started to coat her pretty facial features with a hot sticky load. Coating her Scottish cheeks, nose, chin and forehead with thick jizz that even caught across the strands of her hair wildly across her face to make her look more crazed than usual. Moaning as I didn't stop pumping until I'd given her that big coating of my cum to leave that face layered. Some of it starting to drip off her chin and cheeks already before I'd finished to land onto her chest. A money shot just as The Goddess of the WWE had demanded to see as it was a fitting end, captured from multiple sinful angles from my cameras.

"MMMMMM..." As I'd came, so did Bliss at least. Leaving a noticeable little puddle of juices as she sat on her chair and the dress she wore sticking tightly to her tight, curvy body as she fingered away at her pussy. Riding out a nice little orgasm while watching me rain down spunk onto the face of the woman she won the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships with. "MMMMMM... Now that's A Moment of Bliss..." She smirked, sitting back with a satisfied sigh as she licked her lips at the mess of spunk I'd left on the face of her bestie. Having cum not from any actual sex with me, but watching me fuck another woman to show she was perhaps just as kinky, if not even more so, than the woman who'd actually engaged with anal sex with a man she'd just met. Bliss not even fazed that all of this has been recorded so even at the back of the main action it's clear to anyone who'd see this that she'd just came.

"Let that be a fecking lesson to you, you pervert!" Nikki claimed as she stared up, wiping away jizz and hair from close to her eyes. "Naughty Nikki doesn't let anyone get into her bestie's panties!!" She said. Despite the fact that she'd just ended up letting him get into her panties, if she'd worn them in the first place, along with each of her pleasurable holes during this entirely filmed sexual action.

"Guess you showed me!" I chuckled, playing along with Cross. "I've certainly learned my lesson."

"Well, I think that wraps things up for this, well, unique shall we say edition of A Moment of Bliss." Alexa stated the obvious as she adjusted her dress to pull it down. "I think I've become a fan of reading all over again..." She added with a sexy smirk as she offered me back the Big Book that she'd been holding onto.

"Well, almost wraps things up." I said as both WWE Superstars looked to me. "I'll just need a little autograph from Naughty Nikki here if you don't mind..."

* * *

Some time after that talk show had finished off, I was out in the loading dock of the arena packing my equipment into the back of a rented van now that I had completed my 'review' and gotten plenty of sinful footage to check over to use as evidence for my Book. Closing up the back doors, I moved around and got into the driver's seat. Taking a moment to sip some coffee from an Alexa Bliss branded coffee up I'd swiped from the set before putting it into the holder. Picking up the Big Book of Wrestling Babes from the passenger's seat as I flipped open to the newest entry. The double page spread already with spaces set out from the screenshots to be printed out and placed into. Usually, I'd get an autograph as further proof of my latest adventure alongside the mementoes which this time were patches of the Scottish flag and Nikki Cross' name logos from off her jacket. However, this time Nikki had not so much autographed the page but more wildly scribbled about with the writing of a maniac. With at least 'NAUGHTY NIKKI' just fitting in at a corner.

I had at least space to write in my opinion of what I'd experienced: 'There was once a Scot known for being 'Rowdy' but this self-proclaimed Scottish Sexpot takes things to a whole new level! She's crazed in the ring, and loves going crazy over some nice big dick no matter the hole used. From riding to taking a pounding, she proves that a good friend will go anything for her bestie. Including getting fucked up the ass for her! 10 out of 10!'

I smiled, about to close up the book when I noticed something with my keen writer's eye. Flipping through to the next page, I found that one page had already been written on in pink. Alexa Bliss leaving an autograph, and several contact details that I usually only get after being with the beauty I'd been 'reviewing'. Bliss even making a point to write 'Next time? A one-on-one Moment of Bliss' to make clear her intentions.

"Guess I'll have to clear out some space in my schedule for her..." I thought out loud as I smiled. Putting the boot down into the seat before I buckled up. Driving off into the night with another successful entry into my Book completed. And already one more to come in the future! But is that the close future or the distant? Time, and a lot more red hot action with women of sports entertainment and professional wrestling, would only tell!

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories to write, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12