Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 10

Story Info
Actions speak louder with Kamille of the NWA.
5.4k words
4.75
3.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own NWA or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Kamille (NWA)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 10

An erotic NWA/pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

I had decided to take my journey of investigating the lovely women of pro wrestling to the emerging, or I guess you could say reinventing from its past eras, National Wrestling Alliance. It wasn't too hard to get in with a couple of press passes but then again with the issues the 'promotion' has had with talents and backstage staff perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised. But I wasn't here to judge or focus on drama. I was only interested in seeing if these women could match up with those from other places in pro wrestling and sports entertainment.

I waited in a backstage corridor, and soon found my target. The amazon-like beauty and bodyguard for the reigning World Champion of the NWA -- Kamille. The long blonde haired woman nicknamed the Brickhouse was certainly showing off her impressive, muscular physique. She was clad in green with black ring attire of short, sleeveless top which hugged to her enhanced chest. Along with matching bottoms that had gladiator-like straps coming from it and tights underneath.

"Ah, Miss Kamille! Can I have a moment of your time please?" I called out as she walked in my direction.

The intimidating woman locking onto me, but her expression cold as she easily saw me as being no kind of threat.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not wanting an interview with the man you protect." I tapped my press passes. "It's actually you I'd like a... Well, I'd say like a word with, but you're not known for speaking, right?" I joked with a smile.

Indeed, Kamille didn't verbally say anything. A slightly raised eyebrow as she came to a stop and placed both hands on her incredibly toned waist.

"Well, I was a little curious... You've rarely been in action but every fan can see that you can dish out the punishment, as well as taking it even it's at the expense of taking a shot or two to save your client." I stated the obvious.

Kamille remained silent. Sizing me up slightly as she seemed to indicate for me to carry on and make my point.

"Taking that into account, and noting that you've posted more and a few excellent shots and shoots of yourself on social media... Someone as clearly talented and gorgeous as yourself surely can't be all just icy and stone-like all the time, right?" I said as I took the risk to give her a look over with obvious approval.

That made her raise an eyebrow again, perhaps a little curious that someone would be that blunt considering how powerful she is.

"Well, they say that looks can be deceiving, right? Don't judge a book by its cover and all..." I said with a little chuckle as I had my own Big Book tucked under my arm. "I happen to consider myself to be exactly that myself. So since you're more of an actions do the talking for you type, how about I get to the point? I think that I could handle you, one on one. And I'm certainly not talking about a wrestling match here, either." I challenged, and my tone not exactly being subtle about it either.

What sounded like a brief exhale of air in mocking fashion came out of her as she glanced me over again. Clearly, not believing me but with the slightest hint to her look that she may have been a little impressed that someone would dare say that to her face.

"Well, if you have no objections Miss Kamille? I have a hotel room waiting not too far from here and a car outside. Since we know your client is married and you can't secure any 'payment' from him in that sense... How about we..."

Before I could finish my challenge I was suddenly scooped up with ease. Put over her broad shoulder as the powerhouse beauty easily carried me over her. Looking back I saw her give me a brief glance with a smirk of confidence but a little bit of approval too.

"I'll take that as a yes, then!" I smiled as I was carried away. Actions were certainly doing all the talking needed!

* * *

After being carried to a locker room to grab her luggage then a short enough drive later, up in my hotel room I had to back up my words. Kneeling between Kamille's thick, sturdy legs as I lapped my tongue out at her snatch. Not making her talk, but getting low groans and slight moans of approval escaping her as the naked woman started down with an intense glare at me. Her clothing, similar to mine, just laying across the floor as we got to business. Especially in my case, since her hand was firmly gripping my hair in a way that said this was my one shot to impress and I could not mess it up. So I planned on doing just that. Sliding my experienced tongue up and down her slit before I circled around the entrance. Giving her folds a work over before I properly began to eat her out.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." The blonde stared down, her body slightly leaning back so her enhanced, rounded chest stuck out but otherwise and even as she moaned, her expression was still cold and focused. Pushing my tongue into her pussy her moans got that extra bit louder which showed I was on the right track. Getting my first real taste of the NWA wrestler and manager's snatch to my own moaning approval. Pleasantly sweet to contrast with that silent but deadly nature of hers. So I was more than happy to carry on licking at her as the wetness started to form. Keeping my hands to myself for the moment however as I knew I couldn't push my luck too much even in such a sinful situation.

The next thing I knew, those thick, strong thighs of hers were pressed around my head for a squeeze enough that made me groan as her legs locked around me. Another raised eyebrow that challenged me to really go to work on her, and I certainly wasn't foolish enough to refuse. Or talk with my mouth full either. So I kept on lapping away at her folds to keep her groaning. Her juices starting to coat my lips as I drank down the nectar. Pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could reach and exploring around. My actions rewarded with more of her juices to slurp down as I didn't try to hide my own enjoyment of this. Even with those well-built limbs pressing around me.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm... Ahhhhhh..." She groaned out, tossing her long hair back as she used both arms to lean back on the bed to arch her body. Her gaze locked constantly onto me as my face was pressed up into her slot and she kept me securely there with this headscissors grip. It allowed me to feel her crotch grinding against my mouth in a steady, slow manner as she ensured that juices would drip down my chin. The motion adding a new element of stimulation for her to take as well which all worked to my advantage. Even if in this position I clearly didn't look like I was the one in control of things.

I finally let my hands move up, holding onto those bodybuilder-like thighs as they remained around my head. A slight, sly smile coming across her lips as I stroked over her legs as I dined on her pussy. Eagerly and quickly lapping away as I sucked down her juices and kept her pleasured. Matching timing with her shifting motion so that when her twat was pushed into my face I slid my tongue forward into her to get nice and deep. Reading the language from that tanned, strong body of hers as she worked her snatch against my exploring tongue. I was getting quite the tasty meal from her and as long as those moans kept escaping from her then I knew I was doing the first part of my job here.

However I was a little thankful when those legs finally unwrapped from around me and the pressure was released. I gave her snatch one more lick for good measure before I pulled off and took in a much needed intake of oxygen. "With a grip like that? I'd hate to be a real opponent of yours!"

A smirk came across Kamille's lips at that remark, but still no words as she shifted position. Laying on her side on the bed as she gripped one leg to raise it up high and spread with the other just hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Well, if you insist? I would be a rude host if I didn't do what my guest asked." I said, standing up. "Ah, but first? I hope you don't mind..."

Far from the first time, she raised and eyebrow as she watched me move to my clothing. Picking up the camera and putting the strap around my neck. Well, I had to make sure I had some 'evidence' to look back through to study after all!

Returning over I got into position between her now familiar legs. My cock rock hard and more than ready for action as I lined myself up with that wet snatch of hers. We both moaned as I pushed in. Letting her feel my thick, long cock moving into her wetness, while I enjoyed that snug feeling of the muscular beauty's inner walls. Getting a quick snap in with the camera but not holding off on getting going. I soon brought my hips back until just the crown was inside her before I pushed back in. Establishing the rhythm without an issue as I looked to get myself all the way into the beauty nicknamed The Brickhouse. Gradually working my inches into that box as I smoothly pumped back and forth. I gripped her raised ankle for a little support

"MMMMM... Mmmmmm!" The expression of the Durham, North Carolina-born stunner stayed somewhat poker faced even as my pumps made her groan with pretty obvious approval. Just a slight curl of the lips now and then and the glint of her eye that showed without words that she was enjoying this. Finding out I could back up my boasting as I worked my stiff dick in and out of her hot, tight and wet snatch. Her tunnel spreading to accept my size as I pumped away. "Ahhhhhh... MMMM... Mmmmm!" Beginning to buck slightly across the bed as she looked to, just as I was, get all that cock into her needy pussy even is she didn't have the words to ask for it. Her eyes were staring down between her thick, powerful thighs to watch my pole moving into her snatch with that silent approval.

I was looking down at the same sight myself of course, but doing so naughtily through the viewfinder of the camera the snap of me taking pictures of this sex were clearly heard along with our moans. Smiling broadly as I pumped away and my crotch started to meet her tanned, muscular frame as our moans increased. Getting balls deep inside the stunning manager of the NWA World Champion as she was putting on a showing more than worthy of some adult awards and titles of her own. But just because I was filling her tightness up, and from how vice-like she was I could tell she wasn't used to this kind of vast size inside of her before, it didn't mean my job was over. Picking up the pace to get in and out of her damp slot quicker and stiffer to keep those moans escaping her.

"MMMMM... Ahhhhhhh... MMMM!!" She gazed at me with approval but still with that intimating gaze as she showed off her own ability to remain composed even with a big cock going balls deep into her. Her rounded chest bouncing as her body shifted along the bedsheets as I fucked her on her side. Keeping her leg raised and against me as I worked my hips sharply back and forth. The smack of skin hitting skin ringing out with her moans that were certainly far louder than they were when I'd only just been eating her out. "MMMMM... MMMMM!" She'd occasionally glance up at me with that mix of desire and coldness. Not in the slightest bit concerned that I was taking several pictures of the action we were involved in as she took my dick again and again into her damp box. Then again, she was fucking a total stranger she'd only met earlier in the night so why would something like a record of her sin even bother her in the slightest?

"AHHHHH... I hope you don't mind me saying this Kamille... MMMMM! But for a woman so ice cold and confident? MMMMM... You've got a wonderful, red hot pussy! MMMMM..." I stated the obvious, but wanted to push my luck again and see what other reactions I could get from the infamously near-mute beauty. Just a confident smile appearing for a moment on her lips as she moaned and continued to push back against my pumps. Making sure I was in to the hilt into her womanhood with my lengthy shaft. Showing she was no novice when it came to this kind of action. "MMMMM... Perhaps you've heard that before? I doubt it came from the man you manage... AHHHHH! Maybe from a boyfriend, perhaps?" I teased with a grin as I continued to deeply drill that lovely, wet and snug love tunnel of hers. Making sure to scan up her body for shots of those jiggling tits and her expression, as cold as it was, as she groaned with approval from my pumps.

Kamille's eyes narrowed at me at that remark about a public relationship she's in, but once again she smirked a little like she was impressed I'd dare make such a comment. Still grinding her pussy into me before she lifted her leg off from me and pushed back. Taking the hint as I pulled out of that wet snatch with a groan.

"Ah, something else in mind?" I asked probably a stupid question. But since I was the only one actually talking someone had to break the silence.

My question was answered, as expected, by actions. I was easily grabbed by the arms and flung down onto the bed as let out a gasp of surprise. But soon I was smiling again when I watched her make sure I was down on my back as she swung a leg over to mount me.

"Ah, of course! A woman as powerful as you? Only makes sense you'd enjoy being on top." I stated as I watched, and took pictures of, her reaching down. Making sure my cock was straight in place as she lowered herself down to take my cock all the way up inside of herself once again. Having us both moan in the process.

Another brief smile appeared before she placed both hands on my chest in commanding fashion. Taking the lead in more ways that one as she began to ride my cock and really set us off moaning all over again. Dropping down right to the base before shifting up to what felt like the midway point of my cock before she rushed back down again. The stiffness of the motion easily making a slap of skin sound out around the hotel room as she fucked that big cock. Tossing her long blonde hair back as she groaned out and continued to glare down at me. Managing impressively to stay in the zone and mostly expressionless as she fucked more like a porn star than a pro wrestler.

"MMMMM! Fuck!! MMMMM... That guy you manage... MMMMM... Is missing a trick, not cashing on benefits like this every night! MMMMM..." I gave the filthy compliment as moaned. Loving how that wet, tight snatch was clutching my shaft when she moved up and down on me. Taking me in to the hilt each time she rocked back. Giving me fantastic view of her amazon-like body working away on me. From down to her crotch as I got glimpses of my dick when she rose up before it vanished up into her. Up to her chest as those enhanced tits bounced in time with the motion she was delivering.

"MMMMMM... Ahhhhhhh! MMMM..." The muscular beauty showed off her ability with a steady, more than firm pace as she bounced on my cock. The sweat forming all over her just making that bodybuilder physique even hotter than before as she handled my shaft perfectly. My inches coated in juices from the repeated motion as she rode me with obvious experience. My dirty talk making her narrow her eyes for a glare but she still moaned out which told me everything I needed to hear. While I could only snap away at this sex with the Point of View shot at her front, I could feel her tight, rounded ass smacking against my thighs each time she dropped down. Ensuring the clap kept sounding out to mix with out moans.

I couldn't help myself as my own hips bucked up against hers, loving the snugness of her box all around my thickness. Thankfully, she approved with another fleeting smirk cast down at me as she kept riding away on my pole. I took the offer and began to properly pump up, matching her rhythm with a ploughing action of my own. Driving upward whenever she dropped down onto my crotch and then pulling out of her snatch when she lifted up, but not even coming close to actually pulling out of her love tunnel. The increased sensations from a deeper, filthier fuck making both of our cries get louder as her hands gripped my shoulders as she leaned over me. Granting me a great view, and chance to take pics, of her fake, rounded tits.

"AHHHHHH! MMMMM!! Mmmmmm... MMMM!!" The former Diamonds Division Starlight Champion of Platinum Pro Wrestling groaned out loudly and not with any apparent shame. Fucking a man she's only met just over an hour ago but is now taking him balls deep into her wet snatch again and again. Her tunnel still lovely and tight even after all this action and she wasn't showing any signs of stopping even as the sweat coated that chiselled body of hers. Tossing her long blonde hair back again out of the way so she could continue glaring down at me with intensity as well as lust. "MMMMM... MMMMM!!" Showing she could take as good as she can give as he rode my shaft that was working like a piston in and out of her slot from underneath. Rocking back to ensure I was in her balls deep each and every time our frames connected. Moans aplenty coming from us both, even if that was the only sound that was coming from the famously silent but stunning woman.

"MMMMM... Ahhhhhhh..." The position eventually came to a stop when she decided to bring herself to a halt on top of me. Hissing as she lifted herself all the way up and off from my cock.

"A new position perhaps, Miss Brickhouse?" I asked with a smile as I sat up.

She just gave a look over me before she moved. Surprising me a bit as she got up onto her hands and knees on the bed, sticking out that firm, rounded backside of hers towards me. A smouldering look cast over her shoulder as she tossed her hair back.

"Well, you did seem to enjoy pushing into me just then..." I noted as I got behind her and knelt. Once more lining my shaft up with her box and pushing in but this time going all in with just the first pump.

As I thought my happen, I didn't even get a chance to move before the blonde powerhouse was working her body against me as we moaned all over again. I soon enough got with the programme as I started thrusting into that dripping wet snatch as it slid back along my size. Her ass cheeks soon clapping loudly into my sweating frame as the force of her made me tilt back a little. Having to grip onto her toned to put it mildly midsection for support as I fucked the horny valet. My other hand of course busy with the task of making sure I captured as much of this red hot action as I could with the camera. The clicks of it masked by that slap of skin and our lusty cries.

"MMMMM!! MMMMM!! MMMMM... AHHHHHH!!" The stunning pro wrestler moaned out as she continued staring back over her shoulder at me. Obvious desire in her intensely gazing eyes, and while her expression might still be cold and calm her face was dripping with sweat to make her look more desirable than ever. She didn't even care about loose strands of her long hair sticking to the side of her face as she was so focused on getting as much pleasure from this hook-up as she could get. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM!! MMMMMM..." Still even after all this fucking she didn't say an actual word. Just moans that sounded like a soundtrack from a porno escaping her mouth as she kept on pushing herself back to meet my thrusts. That snatch of hers still clinging to my man-meat with need as I could tell without her needing to admit it that she'd never had action as good, nor a cock as huge as mine, before in her life.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12