Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... If you're anywhere as good at wrestling as you are at taking dick, Kamille? MMMM FUCK!! You're gonna be NWA Women's Champion in no time! MMMMM..." I teased as I dared to give another nasty compliment to her to fit the occasion. Getting just the briefest of smirks from her as she kept driving that wonderful, muscular body back into my pumping motion. Her rounded backside jiggling nicely each time she took a fresh, stiff pump from me. Her breasts swaying underneath her as she easily stayed in the classic doggy style position. "MMMMM... Then again? Some say you're far more entertaining... AHHHHH... Than the man you manage is..." I added to try and provoke more from the infamously almost-mute stunner. Of course, I would be just as happy to merely keep getting this action from her. Moaning as I went balls deep into her again and again as I built up more than just a healthy sweat of my own.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMMM!!" She didn't take the bait at least verbally but the slightest curl of her lips showed she might agree with that remark. Still staring back with lust clearly burning in her eyes but her mouth hanging ever so slightly open so her shameless moans could pour out. The sweat leaving the sheets stained of the hotel bed we were fucking on not to mention the juices dripping from her twat as I rammed my dick into her over and over. "MMMMM... MMMMM!! AHHHHHH!!" The beauty who has endured hard shots from male wrestlers during her bodyguard duties has more than shown she can take it in a far more pleasurable way. Groaning out as she got fucked from behind. Having her tight, wet snatch filled up with dick as my balls smacked off her skin each time she pushed sharply back into me with such force that I almost bucked back. Having to keep a hold of her so I could keep giving her the fucking she can clearly handle but hasn't gotten yet in her life.

I hadn't considered it since I was so focused on both capturing all this sex with my camera and making sure she got that pounding from the back as she rocked back and forth over my piston-like motion into her snatch. But she wouldn't be able to warm me if she wanted to if she was about to hit her peak. So I found out when she came when I felt that snatch clamping onto my fat prick. Her blonde haired head tilting back in approval and eyes lowering slightly as juices then flowed over my rod. Naturally, I just kept on pumping even as her pushes back got mistimed to show how intense this sexual high was for her. Fucking her all the way through that orgasm so she would have no doubts about making the right choice in accepting the challenge to fuck a total stranger she'd only just met. Leading to wild hotel room sex as she came all over my long, thick dick.

"MMMMMM... Felt like someone really needed that..." I said with a chuckle as I gave one last pump before I pulled out of her snatch.

Not responding with words, Kamille gave one simple, brief nod of the head accompanied by the flash of a smile before she took in a deep breath.

"I'll take that as a yes, and as a thank you." I added with a more open smile. "Now, any preference to where I should finish off on you? I'm quite partial to money shots myself if I might be so bold?"

She looked me over, before she moved off from being on all fours. Answering me by returning to the position this all started in as she sat on the edge of my bed. Locking onto me and giving that raised eyebrow as if to say 'What are you waiting for?'.

"Great minds, right?" I grinned as I moved off the bed and stood in front of the woman nicknamed The Brickhouse. Gripping my dick with the free hand and watching myself through the camera I was still holding in the other as I began to stroke off. Getting my palm coated in her juices from off of my inches. The beauty that I'd been fucking watching on with that signature intimidating, cold stare at the dick that's been balls deep into her over the course of this erotic encounter. I even snapped away at the sight of her just looking at me, knowing what was about to happen and I swore for just a second she'd even licked her upper lip in anticipation.

"MMMMM... Here it cums!" I could at least warn her so she closed her eyes. Letting out a groan when the first thick blast of seeds splattered onto her forehead and over across an eye. My hand rapidly working over my prick as I coated her stunning face with a hot load. Landing my jizz onto her cheeks, her nose, over the lips and onto her chin. So much cum that it was already dripping off of her facial features before I'd started going soft. Drops landing down on her enhanced chest as it raised and lowered taking in air from the previous fucking. The sight of the built, muscular stunner with a cum-covered face looking fantastic to me as I eased out the last drips onto her. So I made sure to capture plenty of snaps of it from a POV angle.

"Mmmmmm... Guess we both judged each other right after all, huh?" I said with a smile, stepping back from her for a couple final shots of her.

Reaching a hand up, she wiped away the spunk from her eye so she could lock onto me with an intense gaze. Standing up as she wiped that jizz across herself above her chest.

"So, uh... Feel free to use the bathroom to wash up, I guess?" I offered as she stared at me with that piercing look. "I can call you a cab to take you back to where you are staying?"

She sized me up, and gave a simple nod of the head with another just a brief smile to show her approval before she turned and scooped up her ring attire and luggage case before she walked towards the bathroom. Not even looking back at me as she closed the door behind her.

"Another satisfied customer, I guess?" I shrugged my shoulder as I put the camera down. Picking up my Big Book of Wrestling Babes and a pen from off the table. "Might as well get this entry done while she's busy..." I said with a chuckle.

* * *

As Kamille had been freshening up in the bathroom, I'd set up the double page spread that would have her 'review' showcased. Spaces already prepared for photographs of the sex we'd just had to be set in, and a space for her to autograph alongside an 8x10 NWA promo photo of her. Usually I'd complete my thoughts after securing the autograph from my star target, but I figured I'd change things up to fit the moment as I brought my pen to the page.

'I've often been guilty of repetition -- saying the same words or phrases over and over and over again. But when it comes to this built, beautiful Brickhouse of a woman? Actions truly speak far louder than words ever could. Although her moans were such sweet music to hear. A stunning snatch and a gorgeous body just made to fuck and be fucked if you can keep up with her. It's no wonder she ensures her client keeps a World title on him -- she's a Championship level prize all on her own! 10 out of 10!'

Just as I finished, the door opened and out stepped Kamille in a stunning, low cut black dress that nicely showed off her enhanced bust. Looking refreshed and all the sweat and cum cleaned from her frame. She went right over to me as she carried her face, and put into my hand one of the gladiator-like tassels from her ring attire as a souvenir of the moment. Before she glanced over my book with a raised eyebrow of interest.

"Ah, good timing! The cab is downstairs waiting for you. But before you go, I was actually wondering..." I said, holding up the pen and offering it to her.

She snatched the pen from me then the book itself. I watched with a smile as she almost read my mind to give not just an autograph onto the 8x10 and the page, but a couple extra contact details too to ensure the entry was complete. Shoving the book into my hands as she held her case and marched to the door.

She opened it, but stopped as she looked back over her shoulder at me with a sexy smirk. "Just so you know? I can actually talk when I want to." Kamille firmly stated. "And you? You're a good fuck... But you talk way too much." She added before she walked out and slammed the door behind her.

"Well, not everyone can pull off a seen but never heard look like you..." I thought out loud, shaking my head with a smile. Putting my book aside as I stood up for a stretch. It was time for a nice hot shower... Then seeing if the hotel staff have any spare bedsheets I could borrow to replace the sweat and juices stained ones that were on the bed. But I suppose sleeping in sin for one night was a small price to pay for ensuring that the Big Book was as complete as it could possibly be...

* * *

I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12