Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 12

Story Info
Starring Japanese Wrestler Mina Shirakawa of Stardom.
6.1k words
4.78
3.8k
5
1

Part 12 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Mina Shirakawa (Stardom, formerly TJPW)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 12

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

It would be wrong of me to simply focus on the Western companies of the professional wrestling world if I was going to properly fill out my Big Book. So that's why I took the long journey across to the land of the Rising Sun to seek out some Asian delights from the Joshi promotions. To my pleasant surprise, but perhaps not so much considering that money talks no matter the country, I was able to acquire press passes and access to backstage at a live event of Stardom. Sure, being American I stood out but no one was really asking any serious questions about me. Or why I was carrying around a thick book either in my inside jacket pocket.

I had one specific target in mind however as I waited backstage just off from where the talent would return after a contest. Smiling as I saw a gorgeous, busty beauty coming along clad in tight fitting pink coloured ring attire that showed off generous, deep cleavage. Mina Shirakawa, the current Stardom wrestler and former Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling competitor. Her shoulder length hair looking in fine condition despite the match she'd taken part in, and a light shine of sweat over her as well.

"Ah, Shirakawa-Chan! Can I have a moment of your time?" I asked, stepping away from the wall. Of course, I didn't say that English to her. Speaking in Japanese to make things easier, and if you think that's awfully convenient that I'm fluent in a language and don't have to transcribe Japanese then you might be right!

"Oh? A journalist? Speaking Japanese?" Mina locked onto me, coming to a stop. "That's pretty unusual for an American." She said, and yes she did reply in her native tongue. No no, there's no need to thank me for the translation.

"Yes, indeed. In fact, I've come all the way over here to interview you in fact!" I said with a handsome smile as I gave an approving look over her.

"Ah! Thank you very much!" She smiled back, giving a little bow of the head. "That's very nice of you to say... I've gotten a lot more Western fans since I've joined Stardom, so it's nice to meet one in person." Shirakawa politely said.

"In that case, perhaps you'd like to follow me? I've got a room set up where we won't be disturbed too much for an interview." I suggested. "Although I will say, some of my questions will be quite blunt... I mean, not to be rude, but you have a history of modelling, right?"

"That's true, and I don't hide that! I'm very proud of my modelling work!" She smiled.

"Ah, but that's the question. When you pose and act so sexy in all those photo shoots and videos? Is that all just an act? Or can you, as we say back home, walk the walk as well as talk the talk?"

"You're an interesting man, asking such a thing." Mina put her hands on her ample hips as she looked me over. "Do you ask women such questions back in your country?"

"Indeed I do!" I said shamelessly with a confident smirk. "And I do a lot more than that... But if you doubt me? Give me a few minutes of your time and I'll prove that I'm a lot more than just an interesting man."

"So bold... You seem to be up to something." The H-cup beauty noted as she smiled. "Very well. But if you try anything weird? I'll show you why I'm a wrestler -- I don't just look good! I can fight too!" She said, agreeing to follow me.

"Oh, I can assure you Shirakawa-Chan... Neither of us are going to regret this." I smiled again as I turned to lead the way. The old calling a model out for acting sexy but not knowing how to do sex line never fails. I escorted her along the way to a room at the building a bit away from the locker rooms so we wouldn't be disturbed. I'd set things up nicely with a couple comfy chairs, a small table and most importantly a video camera set up on a tripod across the way to be able to film the action. "Please, take a seat." I offered as I already took off my jacket to set it aside.

"Hmmmm... This still looks suspicious... Like one of those dirty films or magazines..." She looked over the scene as I turned the camera on to start filming her. "What sort of interview is this anyway?"

"Oh, you know... A very physical one..." I said with a snigger. Continuing to be shameless as I loosened my belt. So when she turned around she saw me dropping my pants and boxers. Exposing my thick and long American dick to the Japanese beauty.

She gasped, taking a step back with her hands up in surprise. "A-Amazing!!" Her eyes were wide, staring at my hardening cock. "That's a Western man's cock?? I've never seen one so big!!" She admitted as he bit down on her bottom lip.

"I suppose if you're talking about dirty films around here, dicks are usually pixelated, right?" I joked as I stepped out of my lower clothing. "But hey! No one's stopping you from checking this dick out... In fact, I'd be honoured if you would Shirakawa-Chan." I said as I enjoyed a long look over her fabulous, large rack.

"So this is one of those dirty film interviews!" Shirakawa figured out, but she was still smiling as she took up my offer. Slipping down to her knees, giving me a good view of those tits once again, as her hand grabbed my cock. "We could get in a lot of trouble for this!" She scolded me as she started to pump my rod. Her eyes again looking to my inches as she sexily licked her upper teeth, clearly warming to this sinful idea of mine. Confirming that when she leaned in a bit and used her tongue to run along the tip of my cock. Sliding across the slit then around the crown while her stroking hand ensured I was rock hard at my pornstar size and thickness for her. "But I suppose a little fun wouldn't hurt, just between a wrestler and a fan, yes?" She claimed with another gorgeous smile.

Before I could reply to that excuse, she had me moaning when she took my prick into her mouth. Staring up as I got to enjoy the warm of the Japanese wrestler's oral hole as she pushed down smoothly. Easily taking half of my length inside with the first movement as her full lips wrapped around my size. Her hand on the base just twisting a bit now, keeping my dick straight for her to start working over as her dark hair started to sway a bit back and forth. Feeling her groaning around my cock as the busty woman started slurping on my pole. She clearly enjoyed the taste of her first American dick as I felt her tongue flicking up at my underside once in and while as she made my length pass in and out of her experienced feeling mouth. Always keeping the crown and a few inches inside her mouth when she shifted back before pushing down and taking a little bit more inside.

"Mmmmm! Oh, this can just be our little secret, Shirakawa-Chan..." I said, which was true in a way. But I still gave the recording camera a wink as the side-on way me and her were facing it allowed the recording of this steamy blowjob. The sight of my fat shaft sliding in and out of her mouth captured along with the muffled groans from her and the moans I was letting out. Saliva starting to drip off her chin along with off from my shaft as she picked up the pace with her sucking motion. Those already gorgeous looking tits getting an added sexy shine as her own spit fell onto them and down into that deep cleavage. She wasn't fazed one bit as she focused on blowing me and unintentionally helped my filming too as she removed her hand from my dick in order to brush her hair back and away from her face for a clear view.

"Mmmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm! Hmmmmmphhh!" The proud former model turned pro wrestler moaned around my dick as she kept staring up with a clear look of desire as she slurped away on my meaty dick. Enjoying herself and managing to smile around my inches briefly she pushed down impressively deep onto me. A nice surprise as she made her nose press into my crotch as her eyes widened. Letting me feel how snug her throat was as she took full advantage of a rod far longer than she's clearly used to. "GAHHHHHH... MMMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMPPHHH!!" She gagged a bit but kept her pretty face right down on my inches for a long moment. Eventually pulling up but sneaking in another round of steady, smooth bobs along my rod to ensure I was soaked in her spit. Clearly she knew what she was doing when it came to the art of dick sucking, which made me wonder if she's been practising on queen size sex toys if the stereotype of men in this country of hers not being particularly blessed was true.

I wasn't going to complain of course as I watched her lift out as she caught her breath. "I'm surprised! Not many men I've been with can even handle that!" Mina said with a smile as she stood up.

"Not many women in the world look as great as you do..." I pointed out as I soon had further reason to smile as she pulled her wrestling top up and over her head. Freeing those massive, H-Cup breasts as they bounced free and already topped with hard nipples for a sign of her arousal.

"I bet you say that to all the women you trick with this kind of dirty interview..." Shirakawa teased me but she was still smiling. Now pushing the bottoms of her ring attire down to show off her thick, rounded ass and, as I expected, a wet looking pussy.

"Who? Me? Never..." I lied, and badly at that, as I waited for her to step out of the clothing. Moving one of the chairs of my interview 'set' into position in front of the camera before I took Mina over towards it. Sitting down myself first onto it and then bringing her down onto my lap. Ensuring she was facing outwards as I lined my cock up with her awaiting snatch.

"MMMMMM! Oh fuck!! That's so big!! MMMMM!!" The Japanese stunner moaned out as I slipped my dick up into her folds. Further proof that she wasn't kidding about not being experienced with well endowed men as she was vice-like even with her wetness and the spit coating my shaft. Allowing us both a moment to adjust to the sensation before I started to pump. Smoothly working upward and then back down as similar to how she'd blown me before, I never fully pulled out from her snatch when I lowered my hips down. "AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM... W-What did you say your name was again, Mister Journalist?" She groaned, looking over her shoulder at me as I established the pace to fill her twat up with my thick American dick. Making myself moan as I worked back and forth into her tightness. My hands on her toned waist to ensure she was stuck in place in order to take my dick right up into her from underneath.

"MMMMM... Oh, don't worry about that little detail..." I dodged the question as I focused on pumping away into the stunning Joshi. Smiling not just from how good that tight, wet pussy felt all around my tool but that she knew herself she was being fucked by a man she'd not only just met, but didn't even know the name of. Just craving my fat, long dick as already proven by her going from deep throating me to approaching taking me balls deep in another of her very pleasurable holes. "AHHHHH... You just worry about... MMMMM!! If your sexy modelling body here can handle all of my cock..." I said between my moans like I was giving her a challenge. Not just distracting her with a good time as I pumped steadily but firmly into that box, but so that she wouldn't be bothered by the fact she was fucking on camera. The sight of her big, ripe tits bouncing away being captured as my thrusts made her body jolt a bit on my shaft along with a slap ringing out when her fleshy, desirable ass connected with my crotch as gravity sent her back down onto me.

"MMMMMM FUCK... MMMMMM!! Dirty man! AHHHHHH... You've tricked me into fucking you!" She showed she's a lot more than stunning looks and curves, easily figuring out the obvious as I worked my dick like a piston in and out of her wet, tight slot. However, the wide smile on that gorgeous face of hers showed she didn't mind at this point my sneaky tactics to get a piece of her. No doubt how I was making her moan out as she bounced on my thrusting dick helping out in that regard as I filled up the Stardom wrestling from underneath. "MMMMM... You'd better not screw this up! Or else... AHHHHHH!! SHIT!! I'll set all the rest of Stars onto you!" She groaned as her own hands came up to squeeze her big boobs as they jiggled about. The smack of skin hitting skin getting louder as I made my motion a little firmer. Feeling no pain at all from that rounded butt of hers striking me stiffly as she was riding my dick as I fed those thick American inches deep into her clearly needy Japanese snatch.

"MMMM! That sounds like a challenge right there, Shirakawa-Chan!" I smirked at her words as I kept this seated fuck going strong. Knowing a red hot sight was being captured by my video camera of not just those much lusted after H-Cup tits of hers, but my meaty shaft sliding in and out of her pussy as my heavy balls began to connect with her folds as I went in to the hilt into her. "AHHHHH... And one I very gladly accept..." I added with a groan. I could only really see from my position her hair and her back, seeing a fresh sweat forming on her skin as she took the expertly done banging of her snatch. But the feeling of snugness around my inches more than made up from my view at that moment as I continued to smile. Pumping away with my hands roaming up the sides of the beauty perhaps more known for her figure and good looks than any sort of in-ring career or accomplishments.

"MMMMMM! Yes!! AHHHHH!! You're so big!! It's amazing! MMMMM..." She groaned out, tossing her head back both in pleasure and a way to clear out the hair from her eyes. Her hands still groping at her big mounds for a while before they moved back behind to the arms of the chair as she matched my increased pace with a movement of her own. Actively bouncing on my pistoning dick now rather than just being sent jolting up from the force of my motion. That just set us both off moaning louder around this 'interview' room as the sound echoed around. If anyone did pass by this part of the building no doubt we'd be caught in this very sinful act but from the cries of delight she was letting out that worry was far from being on her mind right now. "MMMMM!! More! Oooooooooh! MMMMM!! Yes! More, please! MMMM!!" She groaned out as she licked her lips as she experienced the joys of sex with a nice fat dick for the first time in her life.

"MMMMM... Well, if you insist Shirakawa-Chan? I can make this interview very in depth..." I said with a chuckle as I brought my motion to a stop. Making her groan with clear disappointment when I pulled out from her snatch.

"E-Eh?? You're not finished already, are you?" Shirakawa said to me, but bit her lip as I made her stand up from me so I could do the same.

"Not at all, far from it..." I explained as I set her into position. Having her bend over forwards so her hands were on the table of the set and her ass was sticking out at me. Of course, the position leaving her facing the still filming camera that got a great view of her mounds hanging down. "I just want to really make sure I make the most of this..." I said, and I didn't need to exaggerate that either. "One position would be quite boring, don't you think?"

"Ah! Amazing... You even last more than one position?" Her eyes widened a little but in awe. Clearly a stunning woman like her is to much more most men, from any country, to last against. Watching as I moved up behind her and pushed my cock back into that wonderfully tight and wet snatch as we started moaning all over again.

"Sounds like your previous lovers... MMMMM! FUCK... Have disappointed you, Shirakawa-Chan." I teased her, as I enjoyed a bit too much calling her by such a friendly term of Chan considering we're deep in the midst of shameless, no strings attached sex after she'd not long had a wrestling match. She was still clad in her wrestling boots and pads and coverings along her lower arms as she took my dick now from behind. Her thick ass smacking into me as I pumped her from the back and, to my grinning approval, she was eagerly rocking back and forth to meet the incoming thrusts. "I'll be sure... MMMMM! To make up for their failures with this session!" I said, although from how she was moaning and sweating already I'd already made this the best sex she's ever had. Pistoning into her twat as my balls connected with the bottom of her pussy. My hands holding her hips but more for just something to hold onto as she was impressing herself by keeping up in this bent over position nice and steady. Allowing me a smooth passage in and out of her as I went balls deep into this Japanese hottie.

"MMMMM!! YES!! AHHHHH FUCK! MORE! MMMMMM..." She moaned her demands as the former Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling roster member and current Stardom performer acted more like a seasoned pornstar than a grappler. Smoothly shifting her curvy body back against me whenever I pumped forward into her slot as she easily made sure I went in to the hilt with every thrust. Strands of her hair now sticking to her pretty facial features as her locks flowed in time with the motion her body was doing. To be fair when it came to the footage of this sex tape there wouldn't be too many focusing on anything but those huge tits of hers as they sexily swung back and forth with a shine of sweat. "MMMMM!! So goooooooooood! AHHHHH FUCK!! American dick is amazing!! So big!! MMMMM!!" She gave me even more reasons to grin without me even needing to provoke her as she moaned out her dirty talk. Love this interracial action of my fat white dick ploughing into that tight Asian snatch of hers from behind. My eyes locked down onto her rump as I watched my dick reappear from out of her hole for a moment before I drove it straight in sharply with a groan of delight.

"MMMMM... Your pussy is very fantastic as well, Shirakawa-Chan... AHHHHHH..." I made sure to let her know that this wasn't just a one way street. I was loving being balls deep in the former model turned pro wrestler's hot, wet box that felt made for taking long, thick pricks like mine. Giving her rear a firm squeeze while I kept my smooth, steady and switch motion into her snatch going strong. A sweat now forming over my own toned body as I loosened my tie since I still had my shirt on in an almost fully naked state, but a little more clothing than the beauty in front of me had on. Smiling as I watched her voluptuous body push back to meet mine so that the sharp smack of our frames hitting one another rung out in this small room I'd turned into a sham interview set turned sex den.

The native of Tokyo, Japan continued to gasp out in pleasure as my cock filled up her tight love tunnel over and over again as her walls hugged the shape of my man-meat like she's been waiting for a big cock like mine to come along and give her the fucking that she, and her stunning body, deserves. I of course was more than up to the task as I pumped stiffly in and out of her twat from behind as I stared down to watch her ass clapping sharply against me. Knowing that there was a just as hot view at the front as I fucked this gorgeous Joshi star on camera on the same night as having just met her. The skill of my pumping and how I was making her moan out shamelessly making her ignore the sin of fucking a stranger, especially one from another country, that she didn't even know the name of.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12