Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH! FUCK! MMMMM!! MMMMMM..." Mina was staring ahead, looking right into the lens of the camera filming her getting fucked like she was more suited to be a pornstar than a professional wrestler. But because of the pleasure she was feeling she was more staring through the camcorder from the look of lust on that sweat-covered face. Those large H-Cup breasts swaying in time with the shifting she was doing as she worked her slot on my fat dick as I fed every inch deep into her over and over again. "MMMMMM!! FUCK!! YES!! AHHHHHH MMMMMM..." She purred in delight, and certainly despite my claims earlier to lure her into this encounter she was living up to the stereotypes both for Joshis and models -- knowing how to fuck and do so extremely well. At this point I could have stopped my own motion as she would have carried on backing up into my shaft like she was the one in control of all this to bang herself silly on my lengthy member.

"MMMMM... This isn't too much for you to handle, is it Shirakawa-Chan?" I teased with a smile as I pulled out of her already well fucked snatch.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, shaking her head with a grin. "No way! I want more!" Mina confirmed as this time she was the one making the first move. Laying on her back on the table she'd been propping herself up on as her big tits heaved sexily.

"That makes too of us... Ah, but first..." I moved around a little, unclipping the camera from the tripod so I could hold it, before I got back into position between her legs that were still clad in her wrestling boots and knee pads.

"You're still filming? Are all Americans as shameless as this?" Shirakawa teased as she licked her lips, showing she wasn't against it as long as she got more of my dick.

"Guess I'm not being a good ambassador for international relations, am I?" I dodged the question and got back to business. Sliding my dick into her and able to easily drive in balls deep just from the first motion much to both of our groaning delight. Using my free hand to keep one of her legs held and apart by the boot as I used the other to aim the camcorder down at her pussy. Filming the sinful, red hot sight of my shaft thrusting away as I went in with a stiff, quick pace that already had her jolting along the table she was laying on. Showing no regard for whether the furniture could handle being used as an aid for this action as I pumped. Grunting as even after the repeated positions and the size of my pole her love tunnel was still as snug as ever, but now extremely dripping wet.

"OH FUCK! AHHHHHH! FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" At this point she wasn't caring about my weak excuses and plans. Loving my fat American dick filling up her soaking, needy Japanese pussy beyond limits she'd ever fantasied possible. Once again those wonderful huge mountains of hers were bouncing away as I really made her body rock up and down with the force of my pounding of her pussy. "UHHHHH!! YES! MORE! MMMMMM!! FUCK MEEEEEEE AHHHHHH!!" She begged as the sweat poured off of her and her shoulder length hair was a sprawled mess around her and sticking to her cheeks as I took her. Just about managing to keep her head raised up from hanging off the edge of the table so she could stare across at my crotch moving back and forth towards her entrance. With the odd glance of desire up at a man she's only just met but has let fuck her deep and hard.

That was just more lovely sights for the eyes for me to record as I showed my obvious experience both at fucking hot female wrestlers and filming the act at the same time. Multi-tasking as I continued to pump hard and fast into that moist pussy as my balls slapped into her skin whenever I drove in like I was trying to resize her inner walls. Shifting the focus of what I was recording to switch from down between her legs to capture my cock briefly pulling a couple inches out from her hole before I ventured back in to the hilt. Then up to, of course, get plenty of those H-Cup breasts jiggling away which was a sight alone that would make men cum from witnessing. All the way up to her gorgeous, moaning face as she allowed a man from another land to bang her into such a state of pleasure without even knowing my name.

"FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH MMMMMM!! SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD MMMMM!!" Even if I wasn't fluent in her native tongue, her loud moaning would still sound smoking hot as she called out in delight no matter if I was driving in balls deep into her or pulling out just a little bit. The sensations from my shaft sliding smoothly into her snatch driving her wild as her arms hung off from the table. Just letting me have my very wicked way with this willing Japanese beauty as she took my fat American dick deep and hard into her pussy. "AMAZING! AHHHHHHH!! YES! AMAZING!! OOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMM!!" She was sweating harder than any match she's competed in for Stardom, TJPW and beyond as she jolted on the table I was fucking her on. That slap of my crotch hitting hers snapping out to mix in the air along with our moans as my camera easily picked up all of that to go along with the sex tape I was still expertly filming with this busty co-star. Thankfully, unlike in the porn her homeland has to endure, there wouldn't be any pixelated censorship for this skin flick even if the trade off was it wouldn't exactly be released for anyone else but myself to see.

Luckily, I just focused my viewpoint onto her expression as Mina's eyes rolled back in pleasure and her tongue rather shamefully flicked out from the side of her mouth like she was a character in a hentai. Cumming hard with a wide smile all over my pistoning dick as I drove her through clearly the most intense sexual high of her life. Feeling her juices further coating me as they dripped down onto the table I was banging her on. I felt bad for any lover of hers in the future as she might be craving more white meat to satisfy her Asian pussy now from how well I've been screwing her. Giving another stiff round of thrusts before I pulled out of that soaking hole and seeing how I'd left her folds stretched out from the pounding. My grin showing I didn't regret a thing, and her groans of approval showed she felt the same way.

There was however one small matter to deal with, aside from writing an entry into my Big Book about her. I moved from between her legs to straddling her chest. Well, there was no way that I wasn't going to take a shot that those much lusted after H-Cup tits of hers now, was there? Just as I pondered how I was going to fuck her rack with only one free hand, my question was answered with, wearing a lewd smile on her face, Shirakawa put her hands on the sides of her mounds. Sandwiching my prick between them to make me groan as I instantly went to work. Sliding the cock that had just been balls deep in her twat now in and out of that deep, sexy cleavage of this gorgeous pro wrestler.

"Mmmmmm... Amazing!" Mina stared at the head of my prick as it popped out from between her tits as I fucked them with a stiff and steady pace, but nowhere near as rough as how I'd been driving into her snatch in the position before. Making her groan from the feeling of my length rubbing between her mounds as well as smearing her own pussy juices onto her skin. "Such a perverted cock can still perform after all of that? Amazing..." She purred as she kept her breasts wrapped around my member perfectly to tell me that this is far from the first time she's pleasured a dick with those huge orbs of hers. A fresh slapping sound now ringing out as my crotch hit the underside of her breasts as the force of the strikes left her titties jiggling all around and against my manhood for bonus pleasure.

"MMMMMM... FUCK... I'm usually the one reviewing others! MMMMMM..." I joked as I groaned in delight. Managing to keep my camera steady I pumped away into those massive tits. My dick just about seen at the bottom of her rack when I pulled out a few inches before ploughing back between them so my fat crown could briefly appear out from the tops. So much ample flesh provided by her mounds that if I'd even zoomed in a bit on her I wouldn't be able to capture all of her assets. Perhaps being used to her tits being the centre of attention, even when covered up by her ring attire, the Joshi star didn't seem to mind that I was just staring at the breasts I was fucking and making that fact even naughtier as I did so through the camera I was using to film this sex tape with.

Slap. Slap. Slap! The sound of my crotch meeting her mounds rang out over and over as my dick pulsed between her tits as she kept them pressed around me to rub all over my fat white inches as I gave those huge Asian boobs the pumping they, and she, deserved. However, even with my experience at sex I had my own limits so soon enough I had to pull out and use the free hand to rapidly stroke off. Shirakawa showing experience yet again as she kept her mounds pushed up and together for an unmissable target. So it was, as I let out a deep grunt and recorded the money shot but coating her chest rather than the face. Making her groan as my hot seed splashed down onto her mounds in thick shots. Splattering both breasts as jizz dripped down into her cleavage and trickled down the front and over the top. Leaving her with a sexy smile of approval when I wiped the last drops off onto her nipple and scanned over those well iced titties that looked like they'd been cummed on by a few men rather than one foreign man.

"Amazing... Such a huge amount!" Mina said with a gorgeous laugh, sitting up a bit as the spunk dripped off her tits. "You've made quite an impression on me... Western men are something else!"

"Well, I can't speak for all of us across the sea..." I said with a smirk. "So don't judge us all on just my performance... Not to brag? But I don't think there's many other men in any country who could handle a woman like you!" I stated the obvious as I turned the camera off.

"Of course! I'm not just a woman with H-Cups after all!" Shirakawa said, giving me a wink. Knowing how I'd been admiring to put it mildly her mounds over the course of this sexual encounter.

"No denying that! Ah, but hold on a moment please." I said, putting the camera back on its tripod. Then moving behind the other chair as I pulled out a towel. "Here, you can clean yourself up Shirakawa-Chan." I offered with a smile as she took it from me. "And after that? If you wouldn't mind of course, I'd be honoured if you'd give me a little autograph..." I said, going for my jacket as I pulled out the Big Book from the inside pocket.

* * *

About a half hour later, and I was in a modest apartment that I'd rented through a website for the trip over here. Smiling as I looked over the double page spread in my book that I'd put aside from the Joshi beauty I'd fucked. Spaces let aside for putting the screen captures of the sex tape we'd made together. Along with an 8x10 promo picture of Shirakawa in her ring attire, signed of course, to go with the autograph on the page along with a couple of personal contact details complete with cute hearts she'd drawn. Perhaps the biggest score of all from her was, after I'd escorted her to the locker room, was her leaving me with that bright pink bra-like ring top of hers to really remember those famed H-Cup tits of hers.

All that was left for me to do was to complete my review as I brought my pen to the page: 'As I've written before in my reviews you shouldn't always judge a book by its cover. However, when it comes to a stunning Joshi from the Land of the Rising Sun with a glorious rack? You get exactly what you'd expect! A busty beauty who can give as good as she can take from the front and back, and any other position you can think of. So don't underestimate her, because she's expecting big things (and not just what's in your pants) now, especially if you're from the West! 10 out of 10!'

With that I closed the Book up with a smile. As much as I would have liked to stay sitting and remember the fun night with Shirakawa-Chan I had some food to get than a good night's sleep before a long flight in the morning. Although with how high quality the women of Japan are this might be far from the last time I stop by to check out what an Asian beauty can bring to the table. Making the Big Book of Wrestling Babes an international affair wasn't an easy task, but someone had to do it! Even if that someone was the only author behind it in the first place!

* * *

I am not currently accepting requests for future chapters/stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment to this story or via the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12