Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 17

Story Info
Poolside fun with WWE's Dana Brooke.
5.6k words
3.87
6.1k
5
0

Part 17 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Dana Brooke (WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 17

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

"Ah, nothing like a nice quiet, private resort in the Florida sunshine..." I remarked to myself, stepping out from the changing block onto the poolside area. Clad in just shorts and flip flops with a towel under one arm and my cellphone, already recording, in the other hand. "And friendly staff who can take a bride to look the other way..." I said with a chuckle, as I approached the only other person who was at the pool currently. The innocent looking towel hiding the fact I had my trusty Big Book of Wrestling Babes hidden within it.

The unmistakable muscular and busty form of WWE female Superstar, Dana Brooke. The gorgeous blonde soaking up the sun in a tiny black and white zebra stripe design bikini that was just about containing her huge, rounded tits. With matching bottoms, and a pair of expensive looking, designing sunglasses on to match the lavish high heels she also wore. Her hair currently tired up in a ponytail as she relaxed back on a sun lounger.

Naturally, when I approached and moved around it got her attention. "Uh, excuse me? This is supposed to be a private rental here..." She politely said, looking over the tops of her glasses at me.

"Oh, is it? I can move to another spot if you'd like..." I faked ignorance as I gave her a smile. "I wouldn't want to disturb a celebrity like you."

"Celebrity? Well, that's one way of putting it..." She smirked, properly taking the shades off. "So, you're a WWE fan boy, huh?"

"You can certainly say I'm a big fan of yours, that's for sure." I chuckled back with a flirty tone.

"Sure you are... You could have at least bought me a drink first, buddy..." Brooke teased back, sizing me up as she sat back a bit.

"Maybe I should have... But I'm not sure your boyfriend would approve of that." I said, as I set my camera up on the lounger across from her, making it sit in position against the towel.

"Me having a man hasn't stopped you from hitting on me, though..." Dana noted, raising an eyebrow. "OK, what's your deal then? Since you know who I am, but I don't know you..." She said, not noticing yet she's being filmed.

"Oh, not too much... Just that, you know... From your social media and all that, you seem like quite the wild, party girl... Is that just all for show, or is that the real Dana?" I said like a challenge.

Dana let out a sexy little laugh as she brushed her hair back. "Oh, that's all me... As they say, blondes have more fun, and that goes double for this Ohio girl." She boldly said.

"Oh, so you love having fun, huh? That makes two of us." I smiled, stepping closer to her. "So, you wouldn't mind for example if I did this?" I said, putting my hands on the waistline of my shorts.

Before Dana could say a word, I'd shoved down my lower clothing, making her eyes widen with a gasp as she got a close up look at my thick and long cock that was already hardening. "Oh shit!!" She exclaimed as she stared at my size. A smile curling on her plump lips as she sat up, showing off her big tits in the process."Well... That's the first time some one's used the 'big fan' line on me and actually backed it up..." She admitted, as she showed she was really down for action as she reached over and took a hold of my cock. "I guess I could take some time out of my very busy tanning schedule to see what you're made of, fan boy..." She teased, started to stroke my cock with her hand as she switched from gazing with already growing lust for my fat cock to smirking up at me. Her hand and her cleavage being shown off easily getting me rock hard in no time at all.

"That's of course if you can handle being with a Superstar..." Brooke added with confidence before she leaned down towards my size. Parting those massive, full lips of hers and taking my pole inside to make me moan out instantly when she wrapped around my thickness. A muffled groan being heard from her as well like this was the first time in a while a dick had made those plump lips of hers be stretched from a nice fat dick. "Mmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." She started to suck. Moving her gorgeous face up and down my length at a nice, slow and controlled pace. Using her hand just to keep me steady so she can go to work. The motion already making her huge rack sway a bit as she slurped up and down on my prick.

"Mmmmmm... I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised again, Dana... Ahhhhh... At what I can handle..." I said, looking down with a smile as my length vanished up into my mouth before soon reappearing as she repeated her motion again and again with obvious skill and experience. Even using her free hand to brush her blonde hair away from her face so she wouldn't be distracted as she performed such already shameless oral sex on a man she's only just met. Her movement making my job easier as all I had to do was stay standing at a slight angle so the camera just a couple feet away could record the busty beauty going to town on my cock. Recording not just the groans, but the sight as her saliva was starting to be applied onto my pole.

"Mmmmmphh! MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh..." The moans of the Ohio-born beauty were muffled by my fat dick as she slurped up and down. Now moving her hands to hold my thighs as she pushed her full lips deeper down onto my dick to keep me moaning out too. Easily taking my size in deep like she was more a pornstar than a pro wrestler, and doing so with a smooth, steady pace as she picked up the speed of her sucks. Gazing up lustfully as her motions increased as she figured out that I wasn't just boasting about what I could handle from her. "Mmmmmphhh... GAHHHHH... MMMMPHH... HHHHHLLLKK..." She started to sinfully gag around my cock as the fat crown hit the back of her mouth. Starting to slip down into her very pleasurable throat to give even more saliva to coat my length and drip down. Yet even as she choked sexily, she didn't stop bobbing as she worked up and down with more determination to show what she could do with my vast size.

"HHHHHLLLKK!! GAHHHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK..." Her thick lips briefly lifted off as she gagged, only to press right back down as she slurped up and down. The saliva drooling downward along my inches all the way to my balls and crotch. The sticky mess there only increasing as the former fitness model pushed so far down onto me her chin was now meeting my heavy nut sack as she sucked me off. "GAHHHHH!! MMMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHH... HHHHHLLLLKK..." It was looking like a poolside porno scene as Brooke bobbed away with energy and pace. Leaving me to brush her hair back as she focused on slobbering away on my meaty shaft. I only had to slide her hand down my thigh a little bit as I glanced back at my recording camera, and she wasn't even fazed by the touch. So caught up with finally getting to choke and gag on a huge length of dick that she can clearly take but seemingly her boyfriend isn't packing.

"GGGHHHLLLKKK... GAHHHHH!! MMMMMM!!" The blonde continued to gag and moan as bobbed deeply along my cock. Gripping my legs a bit as she pushed her pretty face all the way down onto me. Pressing her nose into my crotch and closing her eyes as she sinfully savoured deep throating me. Causing me to groan out as I felt her throat be nice and snug around my manhood as it was coated in her saliva. "MMMMMPHHHH... GAHHHHHH..." She kept her face down for an amount of time that showed without question she was Size Queen to handle my dick without even her eyes watering up. Soon lifting upward as she performed another round of wild, lusty and deep slurps to keep her spit dripping off my cock. The splats landing onto her jiggling tits that moved with each lift or lower of the head she performed with her blonde ponytail swaying about in time as the more than energetic motion was performed.

Eventually, she pulled completely off from my cock with a sexy 'pop' sound and a groan escaping those now saliva coated, full lips of hers. "Mmmmm fuck... Fuck! It's been a while..." She admitted as she used her hand to stroke over her own spit over my inches one more time for good measure.

"A while since you've fucked? Mmmmm... Or since you've had a nice, big cock?" I teased as I smiled, groaning from her strokes but still rock hard and ready for more of her.

"Oh, I think you know the answers to that..." Dana said, smirking herself as she let go of me. Turning around as she moved up to get up to kneel on the sun lounger as she stuck her shapely ass back towards me. "But if you want to find out? How about you show me how much of a 'big fan' of mine you are..." She now challenged me with a flirty look back over her shoulder at me.

"Gladly..." I said, moving one of her legs down to plant her high heel down on the poolside ground so she could still kneel and grip the lounger as I set her into a good position for the camera. Reaching in as I pulled her tiny enough bikini bottoms to the side, exposing her already moist looking and cleanly shaved pussy.

Gripping my cock, and daring to go into her bare back despite her only knowing me for such a short time, I slid my dick forward into her wet, snug pussy to get us both moaning. One hand across over her ass to keep her spread and my own body at an angle as I began to thrust in and out of her box from behind. As fantastic as her damp mouth and full, plump lips had been? Her pussy left just as good, if not even better. Let alone the fact that while her challenge had told me to impress her, she was already rocking her curvy body back against my smooth pumps. Helping me to get in nice and deep into her love tunnel as again she answered those questions about how long she's been craving a big, hole-stretching dick like mine into her.

"MMMMMM... Oh fuck, baby! MMMMM... Oh yes... Get that cock in there... MMMMM..." Dana moaned out as she stared over her shoulder at me with desire. Her body arched a bit as she pushed herself back. Testing the limits of her bikini top as her huge breasts swung back and forth in time with her jolts back towards my shaft as she rocked on the lounger she should be sunning herself on instead of being fucked out in the open poolside like this. "Ahhhhh... MMMMM!! Fuck!! Ooooooooh... MMMMM... Give me that fucking cock, baby..." She purred licking her lips even as I was doing just that. Squeezing her booty a little as I pumped away. Matching her motion so that when she rocked back I was sliding right in. The saliva that was coating me allowing for a nicely smooth motion, but that spit already being replaced with her forming pussy juices as I made her more than just a little turned on from my big cock filling her up.

"AHHHHH... Well, if you insist..." I smirked, more than happy to fuck a busty blonde still clad in a skimpy bikini. Seeing her already tanned flesh now with a shine of sweat that wasn't just from catching some rays. Pumping away smoothly and stiffly in and out of her snugness as I groaned myself with approval as I kept her in perfect position to half kneel on the pool furniture. Allowing her to push back and send her juicy backside against me to begin to clap out whenever our bodies met. No doubt anyone passing by or doing groundwork outside the resort walls would know there was some steamy action going on as I fucked the stunning pro wrestler from behind with every fat inch of my length. Adding in the occasional slap to her rump to watch the flesh jiggle even more profoundly than she was already doing herself with her shoves back into my thrusts.

"MMMMM!! FUCK... Yeah, like that, baby! MMMMM!! Fucking fill me up, stud! MMMMM..." She demanded, tossing her ponytail back as some strands were already falling out of place as she made her jolts back firmer to show her still growing lust for my pumping prick. Despite openly having a boyfriend who most certainly wasn't the lucky guy getting to currently slid in to the hilt into her twat from the back. "AHHHH FUCK! MMMMM... Show me you're... UHHHH!! A real big fucking fan of me! MMMMM!! With that big fucking cock! MMMMM..." Her eyes still locked on me as she looker over her shoulder at me. Her eyes, burning with desire, moving from up at my handsome face to down at my crotch to catch glimpses of that dick she was craving as it pumped in and out of her snatch as she worked herself back against the motion.

I licked my lips as I was gladly able to do just that. Sending swift, stiff thrusts into her slot as she pushed herself back against me. My waist crashing into the smooth, ample cushion of her butt each time I drove in with my balls smacking against the bottom of her snatch in the process. Working my hips back and forth to fill her up as I did half the work with her more than eager shoves back making my job easier but still pleasurable all the same. My own moans shameless and load as I enjoyed how tight her love tunnel was gripping my rod even with the repeated way I was ramming in so deeply into her. The beauty who has yet to actually win any WWE Women's Championships showing that if she made a career switch she'd easily rack up plenty of adult industry awards with a body like hers, able to perform like this.

"MMMMM..." I moaned, pulling out of her nicely wet and still snug pussy. "So, believe me now, Dana?" I said with a smile as I stepped back.

"Oh, I'm starting to believe, stud..." Dana licked her lips as she moved around to lay back on the lounger. "But we're not done yet..." She said with a saucy grin. Reaching behind her to undo he neck strap of her bikini top.

"No we fucking aren't..." I said, staring as her massive, rounded breasts spilt free from her top into full view. Moving back in up onto the lounger as I knelt in between her legs as she quickly undid the bottoms.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She smirked, reaching behind her to already grip the back of the furniture as she watched my dick as I pushed back into her needy, wet box.

Once inside her, I kept her legs apart with once again putting one down on the ground to hang off the lounger but holding the other up and over my shoulder with my hand. Another finely angled position so that I made sure the sight of my fat dick sliding in and out of her pussy could be captured by my filming camera a short distance away. But now with the added bonus of being able to capture those huge tits of hers starting to bounce as my stiff, deep pumps made her naked, tanned body slide back and forth along the furniture she was laying back on. So soon enough I was once again balls deep inside of her tight pussy much to both of our moaning delight.

"OH FUCK! MMMMM... FUCK!! FUCKING FILL ME, BABE... OOOOOOOH... MMMMM!!" The Ohio-born beauty moaned out as she gazed down. Her lust-drunk eyes looking almost hypnotised as they followed the pace my dick was doing sliding in and out of her soaking wet hole. Sweating pouring off her already sun-kissed frame and not just from the heat of the sun high above. Getting the sort of fucking she can clearly handle but hasn't gotten in quite some time, even from the man she's happily in a relationship with. Once more the slap of skin hitting skin ringing out into the open area of this poolside location as I filled her up with stiff, quick thrusts. "AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! Give me that... AHHHH FUCK!! Big... FUCKING!! COCK!! MMMM!!" She demanded as her huge jugs jiggled away for a sight that would be sexy enough on its own without her dirty talk or her getting pounded in the first place.

"MMMMM... I think I'd be rude not to, Dana..." I teased before groaning. Having no intentions of stopping as I locked eyes with the lustful WWE Superstar who was leaving my shaft soaked with her constantly forming juices dripping down to my crotch. Let alone down her thick thighs onto the lounger we were using to fuck on as drips started landing all the way down to the poolside ground from her intense arousal. I kept my hips shifting in and out towards her slot, keeping her stuffed filled with my fat man-meat as that sharp slap of my crotch meeting her body snapped out whenever I drove in. I even sneaked in a grope of her massive chest as it bounced for good measure as I kept her pleasured and moaning out with thrust after swift and stiff thrust directly into her snatch.

"MMMM FUCK!! MORE!! Come on! UHHHHH!! Fucking fuck me!! OOOOOOOH FUUUUUCKK!!" She arched a bit, gripping the lounger as she made her huge chest stick out while it jiggled away from her body shifting back and forth in response to me deep pumps. Her snatch still gripping me pleasurably and tightly like she'd been resized to match the shape of my last length. Making my job of filling her up over and over almost effortless despite the sweat now forming over my own toned body would indicate. "YES! FUCK!! MMMMM... FUCK ME, BABY!! AHHHHH FUCK! NICE AND... MMMMM!! FUCKING HARD!! AHHHHHH..." As she moaned out like she was reading off a porno script, she was still clueless that every sound escaping her plump lips much like the red hot sight of her body jolting and jiggling was being recorded by my smartphone just a few feet away. Still keeping her legs apart so my cock could be seen as I worked it like a piston into her dripping wet box. Although at this point she looked so horny and shameless that I could have probably held the camera right to that moaning face of hers and she wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

"MMMMMM... Come on! FUCK!! Yeah, like that!! UHHHH!! Don't fucking stop, baby! MMMMM! DON'T FUCKING STOP!!" She gasped out as the Superstar who has been a part of the NXT, Smackdown and Raw brands over her career in sports entertainment felt the pleasure rising inside of her. Shown clearly by her hand now furiously rubbing away at the top of her pussy to work over her clit as she looked to race towards a much needed sexual high. I certainly wasn't offended by her self pleasuring for that extra boost. Concentrating on giving her a wild time as I kept my shaft ploughing in and out of that soaking wet hole of hers as I grunted and sweated myself. "FUCK! YES! COME!! YES BABY!! MMMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK! OH SHIT!! MMMMM!!" She gasped, her eyes starting to roll back as I pounded in and out of her over and over as that smack of our bodies connecting rang out like a machine on high production as her thickly curved, tanned and sweat dripping body slammed down into mine from her rough jolts up. Caused by my own stiff and quick ramming to go balls deep into her snatch like my life depended on it. And from how much of a powerhouse the woman I was pleasing was, I'd certainly be in for an ass kicking if I had disappointed her.

"YES! FUCK!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHH OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK!!" Dana groaned out, tilting her head back in delight as she started to orgasm nice and hard over my thrusting dick. Making me groan out as her tunnel clamped around my rod as I fed it in and out of her. Doing my part to give my co-star for this skin flick (even without her knowing about the recording just yet) the orgasm she and her stunning body deserves. Watching her hand still rub away at her clit as she bucked against my pumps to ride out the intense waves of pleasure coursing through her. "MMMMM... FUCK... AHHHHHH... MMMMMM..." She purred her approval as her fingers slowed down their rubbing motion as she came back down to Earth and I eased off my thrusts. Groaning myself when I pulled out of that more than just well fucked pussy and saw the messy of dripping fluids she'd left onto me from her peak.

12