Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... Mmmmmm... Fuck that was good, babe..." Dana shamelessly admitted as she lay back with a wide grin.

"Happy to show you what a big fan I am, Dana..." I said with a chuckle, allowing myself the time to brag as I moved over and swiped my camera before I moved back not just over to her, but on top of her as I mounted her chest. "But like you said before. We aren't done quite yet..." I said with a grin as I put my cock between her mountains.

"Taking a picture, huh? Naughty fucker..." Brooke smirked up at me, before she used her hands to press those huge tits against the sides of my meaty dick. "Maybe you should have started doing that from the start, stud..." She sinfully added as she wrapped her chest around my rod.

"I'll remember that for next time..." I said, before moaning as I started to slide my fat dick between her soft, plentiful boobs for an already superb feeling titfuck. It felt as good to be between her mounds as it'd been being balls deep in her snatch or her mouth. Now watching up close as her breasts jiggled sexily as I smoothly and slowly pushed up between them and then slipped back down to make myself moan out. Smearing her own pussy juices into her deep cleavage as I fucked her assets. Making her groan out too from the sensation of a hot cock that had already filled up her holes now using her body for more sinful pleasure.

"Mmmmm... Like those big fucking tits, huh?" Dana says, watching the fat crown of my prick pop up from between her tits when I pushed up into her pushed together rack. Keeping her groaning as even in her firm grip, her breasts still jiggled deliciously about from the firm way I was driving up into her huge mounds. "Yeah, fuck these big fucking tits, babe... Mmmmm... Fuck these big fucking titties nice and fucking hard..." She said, putting on another pornstar performance with vocals and how she was holding her massive melons. Made hotter when she looked up me through the camera I was holding. Fully aware of being filmed while offering up her breasts to be used and not giving a damn about how sinful that was. Sliding her orbs against and around my cock to keep my shaft smothered by all that extremely ample flesh. Her own juices and the sweat covering her acting as lube enough for a smooth motion in and out of her vast cleavage. "Mmmmm... That feels so fucking good babe... Fucking these big juicy fucking tits of mine... With that big, fat fucking cock..."

"MMMMM... FUCK... A friend of mine would call these twins of yours... MMMMM... Big hooker tits..." I groaned as I pistoned in and out of her titties as she kept them perfectly pressed against my fat shaft. Making me wonder if her breasts felt even better than actually being balls deep in her snatch or mouth with how much pleasure I was getting from her rack stimulating me. All that soft, tanned flesh sliding along my pole as I pumped in and out. Keeping her boobs jiggling whenever my crotch slapped into the bottom of her jugs as I pumped away briskly. "With tits like these? MMMMM SHIT... I bet you've fucking drained plenty of cocks with these weapons of yours..." I said with a grin, giving back as much filthy talk as she was dishing out. Keeping a sexy slap of my body connecting with her mounds ringing out around the poolside area as I fucked her breasts as she laid back on the sun lounger. Getting my fill of pleasure out of her and her sexy, thickly curved body after bringing her to an intense orgasm what already feels a little like a lifetime ago as I enjoyed pumping into her melons over and over.

"Mmmmm... Fuck yeah, you stud... Fuck these big hooker tits!" Dana grins as she keeps moving her rack along my thrusting dick to enhance my pleasure. Showing clearly that my instincts were right with how skilfully she's not just pumping her mounds along my dick but with how perfectly she was squeezing my member with her hands on the sides of her boobs. "Mmmmm... I want your hot fucking cum all over these big hooker tits... Fucking coating me with your cum, babe..." She demanded as she grinned up at me like we've been fuck buddies for years rather than just a hot sunny afternoon in the open. Fucking her rack with stiff pumps as fulfilled many a fantasy of a red blooded sports entertainment fan by fucking the assets of the female WWE Superstar.

It seemed that even after her own orgasm she was still horny for more. Evidenced by her leaning her blonde haired head down towards my pumping cock as she opened her mouth wide. Capturing the bulbous crown of my cock between her huge, plump lips and starting to suckle on me as I fucked her tits. Making me moan loudly out as I got doubled teamed by the busty former fitness model. Now getting the pleasure from her hot, wet mouth and those built to suck dick lips of hers. Combined with her huge, juicy breasts sliding away back and forth along my rod as I fucked her. Getting my cock pulsing even before I felt her tongue lustfully flicking at the tip of my member within her mouth.

Even as experienced as I was at fucking hot and horny wrestling women, I could only withstand so much of this superb sexual tactics of a titwank and cock sucking that pornstars would pay to learn how to replicate. My dick starting to pulse between those huge mounds of hers as I got in a last round of thrusts deeply between all that vast flesh. Allowing her in turn to keep bobbing away on the crown and a couple inches of my dick that popped out from her cleavage. Her own big titties hitting her in the face to leave her groaning as she got the taste of my shaft one more time after having had her fill earlier on when she'd deep throated me. Groaning around me as she loved the feeling of a big dick fucking her rack. No doubt thrilled too by the fact her double teaming a dick with her breasts and mouth was all being recorded by the stud who had made her cum so hard minutes before as I groaned out and raced towards my limit. Just managing to keep the smartphone steady and aimed down to capture those jiggling orbs and her slurping lips as she finished me off.

Pulling out of her breasts, I grunted as I stroked my dick off. Only a few pumps needed before I started to record myself spraying my load across that huge, unmissable target to give us the ending we'd both been after. A task made all the more easier by the fact she was keeping those breasts pushed up and out like she's done this many times before. Thick shots of spunk landing across both her tits as I stroked off, watching the jizz drip down the sides, into her deep cleavage he'd just been fucking. As well as trickling from the top to form almost a little broken pearl necklace. With plenty spunk just covering her tits in general as I eased out the last drips onto her mounds with a smile to empty my balls onto her major assets.

"Mmmmm... Fuck, that's hot..." Dana said almost in awe as she let go of her tits. "Fucking coated these big hooker tits of mine, huh?" She smirks, reaching down to scoop some of my load off her breasts in order to suck it off her finger with an approving moan. "Mmmmm... Tastes good too..."

"Well I wouldn't be a big fan if I let you down now, would I?" I teased back with a smile as I stopped filming her. "Here, you can borrow my towel to wipe off if you'd like?" I came back across with the towel, holding it to her.

"What is this, a fucking porno?" Brooke laughed with a smile, taking the towel. About to start wiping herself when she saw the book I was holding. "Seriously? You're after an autograph too?" She shook her blonde haired head with slight disbelief, but still smiling at me.

"Well, in a way... Maybe I should explain..." I said, opening the book up and taking then pen out from being clipped to the set aside page.

* * *

A half hour, a much needed shower, and a change of clothes later, I was sitting in the front lounge of the resort as I looked over the dual spread of pages I'd reserved for the WWE Superstar I'd just fucked. The slots there for putting on screenshots of the sex tape she'd taken part in. Now joined by her autograph on one side, along with a generous set of personal contact details as well for me to prove my 'fan boy' status again sometime. Now joined by the similarly kind gift of the same black and white zebra-striped bikini that she'd worn when our encounter had first began as quite the momentous of the event. But even with all of that, I couldn't forget to ensure that his 'review' of her was fully completed which is why I brought my pen to page.

'For a beauty who might not have won a championship yet, you'd better believe this powerhouse beauty is a winner in so many other ways. Taking dick being most certainly a prime one of those sexy accomplishments. To say she can handle cock in her mouth or snatch like a champ would be an understatement! And don't forget about those fantastic, fuckable tits of hers that are a wonderful end... Or perhaps a means to make you suddenly finish early if you're not ready to give this blonde beauty the good time she deserves! 10 out of 10!'

With that written up, I closed up the book and tucked it under my arm. Giving the clerk at the desk who I'd paid off earlier a knowing nod of the head, which he returned with a sly wink as I turned and walked out of the sliding double doors to make my way to the parking area. I guess I could call today's events a working holiday of sorts? It's always a nice time to mix business with pleasure, but then again I always end up doing that no matter the location! And I planned on doing it over and over, no matter the location, in order to fill in all the pages of my Big Book.

* * *

I am not currently taking suggestions or requests for stories to write in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12