Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 18

Story Info
With ex-WWE & TNA, now ROH's Maria Kanellis-Bennett.
6.2k words
4.17
4.6k
6
0

Part 18 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own ROH, WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Maria Kanellis-Bennett (ROH, formerly WWE & TNA Wrestling)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 18

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

It was always quite impressive where a little cash being thrown here and there can get you. A press pass here, exclusive access there, a false resume to flaunt... And I'd managed to use all that to good use to gain access to a Ring of Honor event to cover it for the 'media'. Specifically, looking to target one of the few women actually on the roster since with all due respect, the promotion's track record with its women and female championship is sketchy to say the least. Not that I was too interested in that side of things! After all, I was more interested in the ladies themselves than the matches or titles.

"OK, then... Everything's ready to go..." I remarked, checking over the small studio set up I'd put together backstage at this ROH television taping. A couple of chairs, a small table with water, and of course the already filming camera on a tripod across the way to view the set. "Now let's see if I can make this into more of a Lust by Honor than anything to do with handshakes." I said with a smirk, checking over my attire of pants, shirt and tie with the press passes hanging around my neck. Before I moved across the room to the door. "Thank you for waiting! Please, come on in..."

"Oh, my pleasure!" Maria Kanellis-Bennett, the former WWE Diva and Superstar as well as ex-TNA Wrestling Knockouts Champion, said with a bright smile as the stunning redhead stepped in. Clad in tight black pants, hugging to her thick backside, and a nicely low cut black top with a jacket that showed off a bit of her rounded MILF tits. "I'm always happy to promote ROH on behalf of my fellow Board of Directors members..." She said, taking a seat as she brushed her bright, flaming hair back.

"Then let's get right down to it, Miss Kanellis-Bennett..." I said with a smile of my own as I took the seat across from her. "So, obviously... You're a veteran in this business. WWE, TNA Wrestling, New Japan, and now back in ROH... But I think some are surprised that you're taking the more of the on-screen authority role than the in ring competitor." I said, starting off with some easy, soft ball questions.

She let out a laugh at the question. "Well, thank you, but I'm afraid my days of being a wrestler are over." Maria said with a smile. "And not just because of my day job of taking care of two kids... I'm more than happy to promote ROH and some real, great professional wrestling as a member of the Board of Directors."

"Ah! So we won't see you try and slip yourself into any matches like you did back in TNA?" I teased.

"Oh no, the less said about my time over there the better!" Kanellis said with a smirk. "No no, I'm all on the straight and narrow now. It's a job enough keeping a certain duo on the roster in check around here as it is."

"I see... Which brings me to another question then. Obviously, your husband is on the roster and still competing. Some might say with you, in the position of power you have, might influence and boost his career. That's not the case I assume?"

"Well if you believe the Internet, I'm the only reason my husband is in the business." She said, rolling her eyes for a moment before she smiled again. "No, my man can handle himself just fine. Always had, and always will. He certainly doesn't need me to be a success."

"Oh, I'm sure he'd easily kick my ass in a fight for sure! I wouldn't mess with him. Besides... To have a woman like you at his side? It would have to take one Hell of a man, right?" I said, to change the tone of topic a bit.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Maria raised an eyebrow at me.

"What? Expecting me to go down the usual mocking route or bring up the storyline that you and him where in over in the WWE?" I shook my head as I smirked. "I simply mean that to keep up with a WWE Diva, especially a former Playboy cover girl, you'd need to something real special. That's all."

"Oh, my husband is all that and then some... But what are you getting at?" Kanellis-Bennett said, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"So... You're saying that a lesser man for example wouldn't last more than a few minutes with you?" I more bluntly said as a challenge as I sat back.

"Oh, please? You? You think I've not heard that before?" Maria didn't appear fazed by my statement. "From sports entertainment to the indies, Japan all the way to here? Guys like you have tried and failed... And my man gets to enjoy the goods when I brag all about it." She boldly said with a confident smile.

"So you think I can't hang with you, huh?" I chuckled, removing the passes from around my neck to set them down. "That's a challenge I'd take."

"Honey, you're not even a wrestler... But if you want to get embarrassed before I have security kick you out? Then I'll make it real quick for you." She said with a sexy smile.

"Very well then!" I took the offer, seeing that the bait I'd laid out easily caught my target as I stood up and started to undo my belt.

When the gorgeous redhead got a look at my fat, long cock however, her eyes widened with surprise before she pressed her lips together to compose herself. "Well... A lot bigger than most... But not the biggest..." She claimed, not that I was too interested in measuring up as I stepped towards her as she sat. Making sure to angle my position so the camera could still get the clear shot as she reached up to grip me. "But we'll see what you can do with it... If you can even last that is..." She said, brushing her hair back as she pumped my rod as she still looked at me with a bit of annoyance of how this interview has turned out. But stroking away to get me nice and hard as I enjoyed gazing down and seeing her tits jiggling a bit as her arm worked back and forth.

Before I could respond to her taunt, she'd boldly parted her lips and taken my cock inside to make me moan. Pushing down with her mouth as she wrapped her nicely fully lips around my thickness for a firm seal. Slowly moving back up until just the crown was inside her mouth before she moved back down to keep me groaning. Her hand holding the base and giving the odd stroke upward as she got to work sucking me off. Getting to enjoy the hot, damp mouth of the long time former sports entertainer as she smoothly moved up and down my pole. Perhaps showing that her husband was packing something as she didn't seem to have any issue handling a fat piece of man meat like mine as she slurped along me.

"Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." She stared up as she worked up and down. Doing a job for me as she used her free hand to brush her flaming red hair back out of the way of her face as my camera filmed the stunning MILF giving a blowjob. Her head smoothly moving back and forth as the saliva started coating my pole. Her look softening a bit as I was more than passing that few minutes mark she'd claimed she would be finishing me off in as I handled what her mouth could dish out. "Hmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... Hmmmmm..." Her groans bouncing off my cock as she took me deeper into her oral hole. Her hand still slightly pumping the inches not yet between her lips but uncurling from around the base as her beautiful facial features got closer towards my crotch.

"Mmmmm... Guess you're sure teaching me a lesson here, huh Mrs Bennett?" I teased with a smile, groaning as she slurped away on my lengthy dick as I felt the odd slide of her tongue up against the underside of my prick. Her eyes narrowing at the remark but still sucking away on my cock as the former Playboy magazine cover girl showed off her oral skills. The saliva starting to drip from my cock along with off her chin as she smoothly and steadily bobbed her head along my rod. Drops of spit landing onto the exposed skin of her breasts for a bonus treat to ogle at. Keeping her lips tightly pressed around my dick as she sucked up and down. Expertly pacing herself as she didn't even gag for a moment even when coming close towards me as she pushed deeply down.

"Mmmmmphh! Mmmmm... Hmmmmphh!!" She closed her eyes for a moment as she raised up. Twisting her flame haired head from side to side as she pumped my dick with her hand, pleasuring me with her pouty lips grinding around the head of my cock before she went back to blowing me. Almost fucking her face on my prick as she unleashed a quick pace that kept the saliva drooling off of my inches as she sucked away. "Mmmmm... Hmmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh!" The former TNA Wrestling Knockouts Champion opened her eyes again, showing a mixed look of desire for my fat cock that was able to handle her porn star quality dick sucking ability, and still being pissed at the remarks at her husband that I'd made. But my comments perhaps having weight to them considering she was sucking me off willingly, never mind so deeply and swiftly, despite me certainly not being the man she's very happily married to. Those full lips making me moan as she made them glide back and forth over and over as she groaned herself around my pole.

Lifting off, she took a moment to gasp and get some air as she narrowed her eyes up at me. "Guess that's not enough for you, huh?" She was challenging me now as I stepped back, allowing her to slip off her jacket. "Getting head from another man's woman not enough to make you blow, huh?"

"I'm guessing that you're more used to cocky guys not lasting just in your mouth, huh?" I said with a shameless grin.

"Most don't... My husband could handle that all night though..." Kanellis said as she stood up. "But if you think I'm just gonna fuck you because you and that big fucking cock could handle a blowjob? You've got another thing coming."

"Oh, and how can I win you over then, Mrs. Kanellis-Bennett?" I said, happy to play along with her game here as long as it got me another piece of this stunning MILF.

"You can kiss my ass then, you fucking asshole!" Maria said, tossing her hair back as she turned around, giving her own wonderful backside a spank to taunt me.

"Oh, I think I can do that!" I said, catching her by surprise as she gasped but in shock as I knelt down behind her. Gripping her tight black pants as I pulled them down, exposing her fantastic, rounded and juicy backside. Making her stare over her shoulder as she had to grip the chair of the interview set for support. "In fact, let me do more than that." I continued to act bold as I gripped those fleshy, tanned cheeks and spread them apart as I leaned in. Starting to run my tongue across her tight asshole as I moaned myself from the taste of the former WWE Diva and Superstar.

"Oooooooooh FUCK! Mmmmmm... You are a fucking asshole!" The redhead stunner groaned, as clearly she'd been trying to bluff me but now found herself moaning as I flicked my tongue at her asshole. Keeping her cheeks spread and my face at a slight angle so the camera still recording this all got a nice shot of me running my hungry, experienced tongue at her tight entrance. "Mmmmmm... Shit... I'm not fucking used to... AHHHHH... A fucking horn dog actually doing this to me, either..." She said, still sounding pissed at me but her moans showing my stimulating of her was working wonders. After all, she was staying bent over, sticking all that fat MILF ass out towards me and my probing tongue as I was starting to rim her. She wasn't making any moves at all to stop my perverted action, let alone demanding I stop as I gave back some pleasure after the superb way she'd blown me minutes before.

"MMMMMM... Like that, huh? Eating a married woman's ass, you sick fuck?? MMMMM..." The former WWE 24/7 Champion groaned as she started swaying her booty from side to side as I tongued her super tight asshole. The motion not just out of reflex either as I gave her some more erotic enjoyment as I moved my tongue across her backdoor. Sneaking in gropes of her full, rounded cheeks as well as I ate out the ass of the stunning MILF from behind. "Ooooooooh SHIT! MMMMMM... At fucking least... MMMMM... You know what you're doing, you dirty fucking bastard..." She continued to half insult me and the other part praise me, if not encourage me as she kept working her butt towards my mouth as I lapped away at her. Keeping me smiling into her cheeks as carried on tongue fucking her asshole as I enjoyed tasting the backside of one of the few women in wrestling to have held a championship in the WWE and TNA Wrestling.

I let my tongue slide up and down her crack, briefly brushing against the bottom of her snatch when I went down and going all the way upward to the top of her rump, enjoying another go over her asshole in the process. Making her groan out when I spat down into the gap, letting the saliva roll down before I shoved my tongue back against her asshole to apply the spit onto her. My fingers easily digging into the ample flesh of that much lusted after backside of hers as I munched away on her booty. Seeing her rocking back against my tongue as she was encouraging my to get into her rump even if she wouldn't yet demand it verbally. It suited me fine to enjoy as much of this thick MILF backside as I could as I moved my head in closer.

"MMMMMM... FUCK... Yeah, you fucking creep... Get that nasty fucking tongue in my ass..." She moaned out, sounding more like a porn star than a respectable member of ROH's Board of Directors as she publicly is. Shifting her body back towards me as she rocked on her heels. Even that motion enough to make her ass cheeks jiggle deliciously even in my grip as I kept her backside spread. "UHHHHH... Fucking sick bastard! MMMMM... Going around chasing married women? Shoving your tongue in their ass? MMMM... You fucking pervert!" She taunted me, but her words ironic since she, being the married woman and mother she admits to be, was the one moaning out from my tongue sliding into her asshole as I ate her out from behind. She was still gazing over her shoulder at me as she moaned, staring with that sexy look of anger and pleasure from my tongue work.

My saliva was dripping down her butt crack from that well tongued hole as I slid my tongue in and out of her asshole. Pushing in as deeply as I could into that tight entrance which showed me that as many times as she's might have bested men before who thought they could fuck her better than her husband can? Few have reached the mark of getting to sample her wonderful backside. Able to tongue her deeply thanks to how she was pushing herself back towards my grinning face as she matched my probing tongue moving into her. A glance to the side, checking the camera was still in place to get a good shot of the action as I carried on eating her booty out to make her moan out. As if the sight of her snatch already being wet wasn't proof that, even with all the sinful insults she was hurling at me, my warming up of her rear was more than doing the job.

"MMMMM... OK, you dirty fucker... You've proved a point..." Maria finally said as she leaned back forward to stop the rimming. "You can eat some ass... As expected of a sick pervert..." Her eyes were narrowed at me with a fresh glare, but one with more lust to it than before.

"What can I say, I am what I am." I said with a chuckle as I stood up behind her. "So, shall we?" I offered.

"Oh no, you sit down." Kanellis-Bennett vowed as she stood up. Making me shrug as I did as requested, reaching over for my bag as I fished out a bottle of lube." I'm gonna finish you off now!" Pulling her top up and over her head to show off her rounded MILF tits. "H-Hey! Motherfucker! Are you listening to me?!" She snapped. Seeing me applying some lubricant to my cock as I stroked it in.

"Of course! And as far as being a motherfucker goes? I damn well hope to be!" I said with another shameless smile as I stroked my cock to get it ready.

"Give that here, you asshole!" She snapped, still aroused but equally mad at my lewd behaviour as she took the bottle from me. "Lucky for you, only my man gets to fuck my pussy..." She claimed, getting some of the lube onto her fingers. Unintentionally giving my camera a show as she reached around herself. Making the former WWE and TNA starlet groan as she started lubing her asshole up herself. Her finger easily sliding in thanks to my rimming work on her as she pushed in and out smoothly and quickly. Slightly swaying that thick butt again as she made herself groan out while glaring down at me. Not really doing herself any favours as she even spent a round shoving two fingers into her backdoor to ensure she was properly readied for the sex to come. It looked like to me she's done this plenty of times before though with how easily she finger banged her own butt.

"Now you're going to get it, you dirty fucker..." The redhead vowed as she dropped the bottle. Mounting me as I sat on the interview set chair as she settled into my lap. Reaching down, lining my fat cock up with her juicy backside as she raised up. Making us both groan when she pressed the crown of my prick against her entrance before she pushed herself firmly downward. "FUCK... FUCK!!" She moaned out, tossing that flaming hair back as she took my dick up into her ass. Making us both groan out in delight as I felt how tightly gripping her anal walls were around my vast size. If her claims were true, then not many men including her husband have ever tapped this fantastic ass with how snug to say the least she was. And I was getting the best seat in the house to enjoy all that big MILF booty with her tits swinging in front of my face as she leaned over me, gripping the back of my chair.

"MMMMM SHIT! FUCK... MMMMMM..." She groaned out and gasped as she began to raise and lower herself onto my cock. The former Knockouts Champions in TNA Wrestling bouncing on my prick as she forced my dick deeper into her butt as she moved on my rod. Making her back passage spread to accommodate my vast size yet smoothly moving herself up and down on my length. Like she wasn't kidding around that her man was able to satisfy her if she could handle my dick like this. "AHHHHH SHIT... Yeah, come on you fucker! MMMMM... How's that feel, huh? Motherfucker!! MMMMMM..." She licked her lips, staring down at me as she bounced away with clear skill and experience to keep her tits swinging in time with the motion her stunning body was doing as her tanned frame rocked up and down smoothly and steadily. And I didn't even need to thrust up at all as the married beauty on top of me looked to make an example out of me, not knowing that getting my dick deep in her pleasurable hole was my sinful goal all along.

"MMMMM... Feels like I'm officially a certified motherfucker, Mrs Kanellis-Bennett..." I teased as I moaned from her riding my cock. I didn't need to hold anything back as my moans easily echoed around this small interview room along with her groans, in between her taunts and insults at me. I couldn't help but reach up, sneaking a grope of her ass with the intention of keeping those thick cheeks spread so my recording camera got a clearer shot of my cock being taken in and out of her asshole. But I didn't object when she grabbed my hands off of herself, glaring again with a smirk this time as she made my arms go back behind my head like she was reminding me who was in control of this all. I wasn't planning on objecting since this was getting my dick inside of one of the finest asses in wrestling history.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12