Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM SHIT! Keep those... UHHHHH! FUCK!! Dirty hands to yourself, you... AHHHHH!! Motherfucker! MMMMM!!" She warned me as she continued to lift and drop herself onto my lap. Now making the slap of her tanned skin meeting mine ring out when she lowered sharply onto me, sending her butt cheeks ripping sexily before she shifted back upward to slide a few inches out of her rump. Repeating the motion over and over as her skin started to shine erotically with a layer of sweat. The retired in-ring competitor showing she can still bring the action when it matters, even if it's fucking a man she's certainly not married to or isn't the father of her children. "AHHHHH! Dirty bastard! Fucker!! MMMMM!! Motherfucker!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned, tossing her hair back as she kept bouncing away at a wicked but pleasurable pace which alone showed why her claims of having taunt a lesson to man a man who thought they could please her better than her man wasn't just a bluff.

I would need to go back and check the footage later to enjoy the sight of my cock being stuffed into that stunning, thick backside over and over in this seated position that I was happily in. Getting of course to more than enjoy the pleasure of her back passage being clamped around my length as I was pumped in and out of her from underneath to fill her up. The view at my end of things top notch however as I could look forward and see her large, rounded MILF breasts jiggling away. And just a glance upward showed the look of pleasure across the former WWE Diva's face as she made herself moan out from fucking herself on my prick. Granted, her look changing to glaring with that hate-fuck look of loathing for me, but all her moans and the sweat across her showing she was at the very least enjoying my member stretching her back passage out. That feeling mutual as I was loving how snug her booty was she shifted up and down to take me in nice and deep.

"MMMMM... Fucking figures that a... AHHHHH! That a sick bastard like you... MMMMM! Wouldn't be satisfied with just fucking my ass..." Maria said, groaning as she lifted herself up and off from my cock so she could dismount me and the chair.

"That so?" I smiled as I watched her step back. "Or are you just using that as an excuse to get a break?" I challenged as I stood up.

"Bullshit! I can handle whatever you've got left in the tank, asshole!" Kanellis snapped, easily provoked by my taunt. "Come on! Back inside me!" She said, moving back onto her chair and this time kneeling on it, sticking that already nicely fucked booty out towards me as she again stared back over her shoulder with part desire, part rage for me.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." I said, stepping in behind her and once again making sure my body was at an angle to that there was a clear shot for my camera of me slipping my dick back into her stunning rump from behind to get us both moaning out again.

"MMMMMM FUCK! Yeah, you sick FUCK! MMMMMM FUCK! Fuck that fucking ass! MMMMM!! FUCKING BASTARD! AHHHHH..." The current ROH Board of Directors member tossed her flaming hair back as I started to fuck her ass from the back. I'd barely started the motion before she was already pushing all that juicy ass back against me, helping get my dick deep back into her. So in no time at all the smack of her booty clapping into my body was ringing out as I took her from behind. Keeping my hand around the top of her rump so I could keep her cheek spread to the side a little for ease of entry. But mostly for the benefit of the camcorder across the room filming in banging a stunning MILF up her thick, rounded backside. "AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM... Deeper! Come on, you SICK FUCK!! MMMMM!! Fucking wife banger!! MOTHERFUCKER!! AHHHHHH!" She groaned out her dirty talk as drops of sweat fell from her face as she rocked on the chair she is supposed to be sitting on to be interviewed on, and not being fucked over in such an increasingly shameless fashion.

"AHHHH... I'm all of that and then some..." I said, managing to get out a snigger before I moaned out. More than enjoying how still vice-like her back passage was all around my dick even with the repeated pumping she's so expertly handled in a couple of positions. Her cheeks slapping off my crotch over and over as I drove in at the same time as she backed sharply up against my movement. Easily taking me in balls deep as I pistoned into her booty over and over. Sweating myself now as I showed her my own skill in experience as I pounded the former Playboy magazine cover girl from behind to keep her groaning out too. Seeing myself why indeed it must take one Hell of a man to keep this stunning redhead satisfied if she can handle an anal pounding like this would even render seasoned porn stars struggling to walk straight for days.

"UHHHHH! FUCK!! MMMMM YEAH... YOU BASTARD! ASSHOLE!! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" The former WWE 24/7 Champion and TNA Knockouts Champion moaned out as she bucked increasingly wildly against my stiff enough already pumps. Her bright red hair sticking now to her face as her head hung down from the pleasure of a nice big cock deep in her butt. The sinful satisfaction no doubt increased from her now having a hand down between her legs to rub away at her dripping pussy. Sliding fingers back and forth quickly as she kept herself propped up on the chair with the free arm. Still able to slam her booty back into my frame to keep the sexy clap echoing around the room. Looking far from a woman in a happy marriage as she all to eagerly and feverishly backed herself up onto my dick over and over. Making it look almost like she was the one fucking my cock with all that juicy, incredible ass even as I stiffly thrusts in and out of her asshole.

Of course it made my job all the more easily to share the workload, even as I was giving back as good as I was getting as I kept my dick working like a piston into that fine, fleshy rump of a woman who has competed in TNA, WWE and even NJPW in her long career. Putting on a performance now more expected of a XXX-Rated award winner as she shifted back and forth to take my fat dick completely deep into her still tight backside. Her cheeks slapping into me again and again without any hint of pain left to either of us despite my stiff thrusts and her aggressive, still very much hate fuck style pushes back into me. All the more impressive considering she's multi tasking in a very sinful way with her hand brushing away onto her snatch while she takes this ass fucking.

"AHHHHH! FUCK!! COME ON! YOU ASSHOLE! FUCKER! MMMMM!! SICK MOTHERFUCKER MMMMM!!" She still yelled out between her moans as the sweat poured off of her curvy MILF body with the rhythmic clap of her thick ass cheeks accompanying as a dirty beat to her vocals of her groans of delight. Tossing her flaming hair back once in a while so she could stare back with lust and fury at me, but not long before her head lowering down as the pleasure overwhelmed her once again. "MMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK!! YOU ASSHOLE!! FUCKER!! BASTARD!! AHHHHH MMMMM!!" With her tone and volume of her cries I equally took it as compliments and insults as she ranted away in her lusty state. More focused on hammering away still into that wonderful, full booty of hers as I stared down and made sure my cock kept going in nice and deep. My balls smacking into her, brushing against her hand as she rubbed away at her dripping twat to drive her over the edge as she took this butt fucking like its second nature to her.

Despite her own claims of being able to handle any man who thinks they can screw her better than the stud she's married to, even she has her limits and I showed off my ability by driving her into a loud orgasm as she groaned out. Sending juices further flooding out onto her fingers as she furiously rubbed away at her lower lips. Getting off on being fucked hard up the ass by a nice fat and long cock, even if it wasn't the one of the man she's had children with. Doing my duty to such a stunning beauty by ensuring that she got to enjoy every moment of an intense orgasm as I kept driving my dick in and out of her plump cheeks from behind. Even as it left me hissing and groaning myself. Enduring the newly vice-like sensation of her back passage clamping tightly around my cock, triggered from her sexual peak to test my own restraint as I got in the final round needed into her.

In turn, I had finally arrived at my own finishing line as I felt my cock throbbing inside of her stunning ass. Forcing me to pull out while Kanellis was still stroking over her pussy in the afterglow of her own sexual high. At least providing me with a nice and fitting target considering that I've been focusing on one part of this beautiful MILF more than any other. Pumping my shaft as I groaned, and it didn't take long before I started to splatter that juicy, full rump with a nice hot load. The streaks of white cum landing across her tanned cheeks to make the former WWE Diva groan out as I sprayed both sides of her butt. The spunk even dripping slowly down her cheeks, and back down into her crack to brush over her asshole as well. A more than generous coating for her by the time my cock had finally gone limp as the last drips were flicked onto her rear.

"Mmmmmm... You fucking asshole... Look at the mess you've made on me..." Maria groaned, raising her head up to stare back at me once again with that mixed expression and look of hate and lust. Showing I'd more than done a good job to meet her high level of needs.

"I'd call that a job well done to be honest." I smirked, stepping away as I grabbed a towel and offered it to her to clean the spunk off of her.

"You think you're some hot shit huh? Fucking bastard..." She snatched the towel from me, wiping herself. "You'd better give me a good reason why I shouldn't call security to toss you out, you sick motherfucker." She attempted to threaten. Her words not exactly impactful as she glanced at my dick, let alone her cleaning her ass off of my load as she spoke.

"You mean apart from the small fact that I've just been filming you willingly fucking another man? Despite you being married and a mother and all?" I noted, pointing to the camera that's been recording every sinful moment of this encounter.

Kanellis-Bennett's jaw dropped. So caught up in the moment, and her lust, that she'd forgotten all about this being filmed. "I... I think we can talk..." She said, dropping the towel now she was done with it. "I am a negotiator after all, being on the Board of Directors..." She claimed with a narrow eyed glare.

"Oh, we can talk! In fact..." I said, chuckling as I reached into my bag again but this time producing the Big Book. "All I really need is an autograph..."

* * *

An hour or later, as the taping was still going on, I was pushing the chair of the set into the back of the rental van I'd hired for this occasion out in the loading dock.. Taking a moment to catch my breath, fully dressed of course now, before I sat on the edge of the back of the vehicle. Reaching into my jacket as I plucked out the Big Book of Wrestling Babes from the inner pocket. Flicking through the pages until I reached the newly formed double spread. Maria Kanellis-Bennett having kindly provided her autograph, even if it did some with a warning about trying to be a motherfucker again with her, as well as signing an official 8x10 promotional picture of herself for me to boot. That would go nicely with the screen captures of our sex tape we'd done on the pages.

All that was left for this evening's events was to put pen to paper, and write down his expert opinion of the woman he'd just gotten to fuck: 'Now usually you don't try and steal away another man's woman... But I suppose there's an exception to the rule when it's a willing sexy MILF who thinks no man other than her husband can handle her! A horny redhead with an ass built to take dick, and a mouth just as ready to hurl insults as it is made to suck dick. What can go wrong? Well, just make sure you bring your best or else it won't be her hubby you have to deal with. She'll kick your ass for failing to properly fuck hers! 10 out of 10!'

With that all written up, I popped my pen first then the book back securely into my pockets. A glance from one side to the other, checking the coast was clear as I closed the van up. After all, I didn't want to deal with an upset husband questioning why his wife smelled of sex and had to go freshen up mid show! So I took my leave, driving my van off from the dock and away from the venue. A lot of boxes were ticked with this review. Former WWE Diva and WWE Superstar, a former TNA Knockout and Champion, and a Woman of Honor let alone being a MILF and a wife. If I was scoring this, I'd probably count this as triple or quadruple points scored! But in the end all that mattered was securing a new entry into my Big Book. It would make things certainly interesting in the future to score with other ROH babes if I returned, with a disgruntled Board of Directors member on the watch... But I wouldn't be doing my Book at all if it wasn't for the challenges! And the fine women to fuck of course!

* * *

I am still not taking suggestions or requests for future chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on the Contact page on my Lite profile. Thanks for reading!

12