Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 19

Story Info
A bewitching time with NXT UK's Isla Dawn.
5.7k words
4.5
2.6k
2
1

Part 19 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE, NXT UK or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Isla Dawn (NXT UK)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 19

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

It had been quite some time since I had last focused my attention onto the overlooked brand of the WWE, NXT UK. So no better reason than to fish out some ill-gotten passes and invite myself to backstage at the latest block taping for its TV show. And a fine opportunity of course to check out some of the finest talent from across Europe and possibly beyond that British-based brand has to offer. Sports entertainment is a global thing after all, so it would be wrong of me to not sample delights from around the world as I fill out my Big Book.

So naturally, my sights were set on heading towards where the women's locker room was for the best chance to scope out a potential target. Luck being on my side this say it seemed as I didn't have to go far before I saw a lovely, bewitching sight. The mysterious and some might say deranged Isla Dawn. The gorgeous blonde from Scotland clad in a nicely fitting black one piece ring attire with fishnet tights and boots, along with a black ring jacket as well.

"Ah, excuse me! Miss Dawn?" I said, approaching her.

"Foolish man..." Isla replied, showing off her recent new wicked mindset. "It takes a brave soul to approach me."

"Well, that could be me I suppose." I said, stopping in front of her. "But actually, you can help me out I think with something."

"Help?" Dawn narrowed her eyes, looking me over. "What reason would someone like me help out a lowly soul like you?"

"Well, perhaps this will explain..." I said, reaching into the inside pocket of my jacket as I produced my faithful Big Book. "It's not quite a Satanic Bible or a Necronomicon. But I'm sure it's packed with enough sin to interest someone like yourself." I said. Taking a risk in being so blunt as I held out the book.

"Sin, you say?" Dawn arched an eyebrow as she opened my Big Book and flicked through a few pages. Her eyes widening as she saw exactly what the book contained. "Boy... You have my interest now..." She admitted, as a wicked smile curled on her full, painted black lips. "This level of sin is quite delicious..."

"Now, that wasn't so bad now, was it?" I laughed myself at a chance paying off. "But you know, the man in those photos and screenshots happens to be me... So I guess for a 'lowly soul' I'm quite the practitioner of that Deadly Sin known as Lust."

"I certainly would not have believed that unless I saw this proof..." Isla admitted, before she closed the book shut with a forceful smack. "Then again... Seeing is believing..." She scanned me over, and this time with a lot more interest than she'd been showing before. "...Follow me. We shall see truly what kind of a sinner you really are." She said, turning around and walking off.

"If only this worked on every woman I tried to get with..." I smiled with a little shake of the head as I followed after the dark arts loving beauty.

* * *

A few minutes later, and I found myself in what appeared to be in Isla Dawn's personal sanctum for a dressing room. Furniture covered in dark cloth, the room lit by candles and a summoning table of sorts with various odd, dark magic and the like items across it. Certainly fitting her new occult-following persona. And at the very least giving me a leave my smart phone propped up so I could film the action as it started off.

And Dawn to her credit wasn't holding back on kicking off the fun either. My pants and boxers already hauled down to my ankles as the wicked NXT UK Superstar stroked off my cock. Getting me rock hard to show off my full, nicely thick and lengthy size to dispel any concern that I might have faked the pictures that had lured her into wanting to get down and dirty with me.

"Let's see what a mortal like you is capable off then, my little sinful soul..." Dawn purred seductively, but with a wicked tone to it, as she stared up at me. Bringing my rod to her full, juicy lips as she took my shaft inside to make me moan. Wrapping her coated in thick black lips around my pole as she began to suck me off. Working her head up and down on me with fingers around the base. A tasting pace to see if my size could handle a hot, wet mouth like hers as she slowly and smoothly ran up and down me. A light groan escaping her as she worked me over and showed off already that this is likely far from the first time she's sucked some dick before.

"Mmmmm... You're about to see exactly what I can do..." I said back, watching her gorgeous face slide along my shaft as she slurped up and down. Already her long blonde hair swaying a bit, causing her free hand to come up once in a while as bobbed along me. Not fazed either by being side on to the table so my camera could film the whole act of the Scottish beauty sucking of big fat cock. "Ahhhhh... Just like how I'm going to see what you're able to handle too..." I noted. Tooting my own horn a bit as I knew I could take a blowjob even from such a stunning woman, but as my moans showed as I was more than happy to take her oral talents for a while so she could see for herself. And probably let her enjoy being naughty herself from the muffled groans she was letting out around my thick inches.

"Mmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." She sucked smoothly along me, picking up the pace a bit as her lewd slurping already echoed around this summoning ritual-like room we were turning into a sex den. Her eyes still gazing up with obvious sin as she moved that blonde haired head up and down along my fat prick. Easily making me moan as those fantastic, full lips of her glided with ease over my inches. "Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm! Mmmmm..." She groaned as she bobbed. Not only getting me coated in her spit, but the repeated motion was starting to leave sexy rings of her thick black lipstick onto my cock. Showing the points where she's spent the most time at when she pushed down onto me. The key word being points, as I was already being treated to several of those markings onto my rod from her talented sucking.

The former Mae Young Classic competitor continued to blow me nice and deep, taking me impressively far into her wet oral hole. Unfazed by her own saliva starting to drip from her chin and onto her ring attire that she still had on. As she bobbed, she still made sure to brush her hair back from her face in such a way that I was sure she was fully aware she was being filmed sucking the dick of a man she's only just met. I wasn't complaining of course, and not just for the red hot sex tap footage I'd get to review later on. Her lips making me moan out as she pumped my member into her mouth again and again. Even as the sexy, thick lipstick became smudged on those built to suck dick lips of hers.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmm..." She was obviously enjoying get a dose of sin herself as her hand went from holding my base to her own body. Cupping and groping her tits through her clothing as she stayed down on her knees. Moans being muffled around my fat man-meat as she took me in and out between her lips. A swift and smooth motion to further show she was far from sweet and innocent and I wasn't talking about her new mindset either. Enjoying the fruits of the desire within her as she left my cock soaked with her spit to give her more than a full taste of my dick and what I could offer. Not that she wasn't showing her talents either as she almost handled all of my cock inside that wicked mouth of hers. Coming close to the base of me but pulling away teasingly to deny one more thick dark ring mark to be left around my tool.

She pulled her mouth all the way up and off from my dick. Giving me an almost deranged smile as she sat back. "You impress me, sinner... Many have tried and failed to survive the delights I have offered them." Isla said for her own brand of compliment as she lifted herself up to her feet.

"Well, if I may say? I rather pride myself on giving back as good as I can take." I stated as I watched her reach behind her to the neck collar of her attire.

"We shall see about that, mortal..." Dawn said like a warning as she slowly peeled her ring costume down. Showing off firstly her nicely sized and rounded rack as she pushed her clothing further downward.

"Oh, I plan on that." I just grinned and watched the strip show. Soon her already damp looking pussy was revealed as she stepped out from her clothing, leaving her just in fishnet tights and her boots.

"We shall see..." Dawn said, pulling out the rather Gothic-styled chair from the ritual table as she turned to it. Sticking that amazing, thick and rounded ass of hers out towards me as she put one knee onto the furniture for support. Allowing me to move up from behind, helping myself to a grope of that tights covered cheek before I reached down. Tearing enough of a hole in the leg wear to slide my cock through. Putting in the work now myself as I pushed my cock into that slick and snug pussy. Smiling not just at her initial moan of approval and desire, but her hips rocking back already towards the invasion. A sign that she's perhaps not quite used to having such a fat cock inside of her.

"MMMMMM... This isn't quite the sort of ritual I'm used to... Oooooooooh... MMMMM..." The NXT UK Superstar admitted as she looked back over her shoulder. Watching me as I established the motion and pumped my cock in and out of her snug pussy. A dark smile on those smudged, painted black lips of hers that had left the sexy ring marks on the very cock that was now moving back and forth into her slot from behind. "But perhaps it's one... MMMMM! I can get used to..." She added as she gripped the back of her chair. Making it creak slightly as she pushed her juicy hips backward in time with my thrusts. Ensuring I was getting further into her love tunnel each time I pumped forward into her snatch to keep up both moaning.

"Ahhhhh... Do you say that to all the common souls you... Mmmmm... Let get sinful with you?" I teased as I pumped in and out of her twat, making my motion smooth but getting things that extra bit quicker and firmer now I was sure she was used to my vast size deep inside her. My hand perfectly placed around the top of her ass to keep the cheek spread, and the same for the angle of my body. Making sure my still filming smartphone got the best shot of me fucking the bewitching beauty from behind. Not even the tights she wore could stop her thick backside from rippling even before my crotch was connecting with her. Giving me an extra show to gaze at as I tapped her from the back.

"MMMMM... FUCK... Watch your tongue, fool! MMMMM..." The Glasgow, Scotland beauty warned with a snap and a narrow eyed gaze. But soon she was moaning again as she kept on pushing back to meet my thrusts as I worked deep into her wet snatch. Now her rounded booty was smacking into my toned frame. Making the clap start to ring out around the room to mix with our moans as she ensured I was nicely filling her up. "MMMMM... You have yet to even come close... AHHHHHH... To satisfying me yet!" She claimed despite her groans of lusty pleasure. Her pace of shifting back and forth as she stayed kneeling on the chair making me wonder if I even needed to thrust since she seemed eager, despite what her words claimed, to take my fat long cock into her needy, sinful pussy.

"Mmmm... If you insist! Then I guess I can... Mmmmmm... Keep going..." I said with a chuckle. Enjoying how her tight pussy was massaging my rod as I fed those fat inches in and out of her pussy with a stiff and steady pace. The hole in her tights that I was using to access her twat tearing gradually a little more thanks to her pushes back to ensure she was getting this big cock stuffed as deep as possible into her. A glance to the camera, double checking it was still propped up to record, before my gaze went down to watch my manhood vanish almost completely into her pussy as I pushed in. Dragging a few inches back out, seeing the nice shine of juices that were now covering my fuck stick, before I drove back in firmly to make the curvaceous sports entertainer moan out.

"AHHHHH... MMMMMM... Oh yes! MMMMM... You will satisfy my needs..." She groaned out seductively as she tilted her blonde haired head. Another lick of her lips as she gazed over her shoulder. Taking a moment to use a hand to give her swaying breast a deep grope for a boost of pleasure as she took my cock. Still timing her pushes back into my thrusts with the sort of pace that makes her look like she's more experienced in the skin flick world than anything to do with the squared circle. "MMMMM... I want all of the sin... AHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM... And I want it deep inside of me..." She said like a demand as her thick Scottish accent made her dirty talk, as unusual as her choice of words were, all the more hotter to go along with her shameless moaning. I'd only known her for less than half and hour and we were already acting like we've been engaging in booty calls for years.

"Mmmmm... Is that so?" I smiled as I pulled out of her snatch. Giving her ass a firm spank to watch all that ample flesh jiggle. "Maybe in that case, we can... Woah!" I started to speak, only for her to catch me off guard and grab a hold of me. Turning us around so I was now sitting in the darkly styled chair she'd been kneeling on.

"Enough talk, you naughty worm!" Isla said with a wicked tone as she moved up and mounted my lap. "I shall decide how this ritual proceeds..." She decided as she reached down, lining up my cock with her twat once again.

"Sounds like a plan..." I easily agreed, and seeing that we were both still in perfect position for my phone to film it all with her thick rump now sticking out towards it. "You are the boss after all! Or I guess, witch in this place.

"You talk too much, lusty soul!" Dawn snapped at me as she lowered herself down to get us both groaning out again. She had no issue at all taking me deep into her love tunnel bareback once more, and this time didn't stop her motion until her juicy cheeks were settled down against my thighs. Even then that feeling only lasted for a moment before she started to lift and lower herself onto my meaty, long cock. Soon the loud slap of her cheeks dropping down onto my lap rang out as she took me balls deep into her already wet and still very snug pussy. "MMMMM!! FUCK!! I am a creature of actions, not words! MMMMM!! AH SHITE!!" She groaned out, grabbing the back of the chair for support as she got to work bouncing away on me. Once more the sound of skin slapping off of skin ringing out to mix in the air along with both of our moans as she gave me an already pleasurable ride.

"MMMMM... I have heard that before..." I commented as my eyes traced the way her chest was jiggling in front of me as she rode my cock like she was more a pornstar than a pro wrestler. Enjoying the best seat in the house as the chair I was now on continued to creak as the pressure it could handle was tested from the lusty and swift bouncing motion being used to make my dick be pumped into her snatch. I was holding onto her toned waist basically just to make sure she was mounted in place with nowhere to go but straight up or dropping quickly back down. Making me moan out as her slick, vice-like pussy still gripped me wickedly to make me question if her claims about not doing this kind of 'ritual' of sex before was likely a lie.

"MMMMM!! FUCK!! AHHHHH... MMMMM YESSSSSS... So deep! So sinful! MMMMM!!" The Scottish sports entertainer moaned out as the sweat started forming over her as she used plenty of energy and effort to lift herself up before driving back down with loud groans no matter the direction of her wild riding. Her thick ass cheeks, still covered by gradually tearing fishnet tights, clapping loudly with every drop down as they smacked into my thighs and my balls. Her snatch going down to the hilt to make all of my member be lodged deep into her soaking wet pussy. "Ooooooooooooooh MMMMM!! The sin! MMMMM!! SIN!! Give it to me!! AHHHHHH!!" She demanded with an intense stare down at me, despite having only met me this day and now was fucking me backstage at a NXT UK TV taping. Let alone the fact that she was more than doing the job herself to get all the lust she'd need from how she was so skilfully and quickly riding away on my dick again and again.

I was never someone to turn down a request from a smoking hot female wrestler, even if this one's occult-loving mindset seemed to be the definition of 'Don't Stick Your Dick in Crazy'. Keeping a hold of her waist, I took a page out of her potion book as it were and started to thrust my cock upward into her as she dropped down. Returning the favour from when she'd been so eagerly backing all that ass up into me when I took her from behind. Now that clap of her huge, sexy ass cheeks was that extra bit louder as I worked my cock like a piston up deep into her wet pussy. Slamming upward when she lowered that twat down into my lap. Leaving me smiling as I pumped in and out of her box but that wasn't quite enough for me. Reaching around all that big booty not to grope, but to make the hole in her tights bigger. Allowing me to force a finger into her tight asshole while I kept her snatch all filled up.

"MMMMMMMM!! OH YES, YOU FUCKING NAUGHTY BOY!! MMMMM!! GIVE ME... AHHHHH... THAT SIN! MMMMM..." I'd seemingly found her weakness as I double teamed her. Finger fucking her ass while I properly pumped her pussy with my prick. Giving my camera quite the sight to record of juicy cheeks rippling away in torn open tights, my digit sliding in and out of her asshole, and not forgetting my massive shaft drilling her twat as she rode me at that still red hot and wild pace. We were both giving as good as we were dishing out, but from the way her blonde haired head was tilted back as she moaned out to the ceiling of her summoning room? I think she was enjoying this far more than her mocking remarks to me earlier were letting on. "MMMMM!! YESSSSSS... DEEPER! MORE! MMMMMM... I DEMAND THE LUST! THE SIN! AHHHHH..." She groaned out as she kept shifting up and down on my prick. Keeping my pole stuffed into her pussy each time she sharply dropped into my body. Caring little for the torn, ruined state of her leg wear or how smeared her lipstick was. Focused now on filthy pleasure as she took my dick balls deep into her snatch while I worked a finger in to the knuckle into her even tighter asshole.

"MMMMM... I think I know of a way to give you that..." I said with a big grin. Pulling my finger out of her asshole and using the hand to give her booty another sharp spank.

"AHHHHH FUCK... You seek sodomy, do you not?" Isla licked those smudged lips of hers as she lifted herself up and off from my shaft. "Perhaps I have underestimated you after all..." She remarked as she dismounted the chair. Turning around so she could bend over onto her ritual table, knocking my smartphone over in the process as she brought her arms back. Doing the job herself to further rip her tights so her entire ass was freed from the leggings and ready to be fucked.

"Easy there!" I quickly got up and snatched my camera before it fell off the table. "I mean, perhaps! But let me show you what a lowly soul can do to you before you decide for sure." I added, telling her what she wanted to hear as a cover story as I knelt down for a moment. Pulling out my ever handy emergency small bottle of lube from out of my jacket.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12