Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm..." Dawn's head soon tilted back again with approval as she felt me pour down the fluid into the valley between her thick cheeks. Once again applying a finger onto her asshole to push in, and this time working the sex aid into her super snug back passage. "Mmmmm... I expect not to be disappointed... Or a curse being placed on you is the least of your worries..." She warned with a tone that made me question if she was kidding about the curse threat alone or not. So I just focused on finger banging her backside for a few rounds more to ready her booty for more action. Making sure to apply some lubricant to my own shaft for good measure before I put the bottle down. Picking my phone back up to record in a more blatant fashion as I stepped up behind her. The free hand lining my dick up as I pressed against, and then into that readied hole. A smile on my face and not just because I was now completing the hat trick of having been deep in all three of her holes in the one shameless encounter.

"OH FUUUUUCK! YES!! MMMMMM..." The approval was instant and wasn't just expressed by her loud moans either. Similar to when I'd been fucking her pussy earlier, she was rocking back on her wrestling boots to push her thick rump out against me. Forcing my dick deeper into her asshole to make her inner walls spread to accept my vast size. Far more vice-like here than her snatch had been as I was sweating now just from working my fuck-stick into the bewitching Superstar's stunning rear. "UHHHHHH!! DEEPER! HARDER!! AHHHHH!! SODOMISE ME, DAMN IT!!" She groaned out. Strands of blonde hair falling out of place and becoming stuck to her pretty cheeks as she roughly shifted back against my pumps. Her hands gripping her dark arts table and making it rock too. Carelessly sending artefacts and trinkets falling to the floor but the thud of them hitting the ground masked by the slap of her thick ass cheeks starting to clap along with both of our moans.

I focused on my tasks as I worked my hips stiffly back and forth. Keeping my phone steady so I could get a Point Of View shot of my fat dick ploughing into that gorgeous, rounded ass of the NXT UK starlet I was fucking from behind. Those plump to say the least cheeks now slapping back into my toned body as she shoved herself right into every incoming thrust I delivered. My free hand switching from just holding her waist for support to delivering the occasional spank to that juicy rear. The groan she let out from each erotic strike just encouraging me to keep going and give her all the sin the wicked beauty could clearly handle. All the better for me as I kept moaning myself from how fantastic it felt to be deep inside such a world class, thick backside that many a veteran pornstar would struggle to last five minutes inside of.

"YES!! AH FUCK!! FUCKING SHITE!! AHHHH!! MMMMM!!" Sweat dripped from her gorgeous facial features as she gazed back with intense desire over her shoulder at me as I fucked her ass from behind. Still testing the limits of what the table she was bent over could take as she made it creak and rock back and forth as she slammed those juicy cheeks wildly back against me. The clap ringing out loudly when that booty got driven back into my waist as I pumped forward to send my cock balls deep into her tightest of holes. "MORE! MORE!! MMMMM!! YOU FUCKING SINNER!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!!" Her thick Scottish accent making for a smoking hot soundtrack for this shameless encounter. As if the feeling alone of her super snug back passage still clamped around my fat inches as I pumped back and forth into her wasn't encouragement enough. A little motivation never hurt however as I pistoned away into her to make myself sweat and groan as she was giving me quite the workout.

"YESSSSSSS... MMMMMM... DEEPER! HARDER!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She demanded between primal sounding grunts as the lust was overwhelming her. I couldn't film it, keeping my camera focused on all that juicy ass slapping and clapping back into me again and again. But I saw her slip an arm under her sweating, naked apart from torn tights and boots body. "FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM!! MORE!! AHHHHHH!!" Her moans showing she was now rubbing away at her snatch to help race her towards a peak. All as she kept rocking her frame back and forth in time with my stiff thrusts. Ensuring I would only even pull a few inches out from that already well fucked asshole of hers, before she slammed back to make me drive in balls deep into that back passage.

I just stood behind her and continued to watch those huge, delicious butt cheeks of her jiggle and shake through my recording phone each time I drove into them or she shifted forward a bit just to drive sharply back. Giving the former WWE Mae Young Classic tournament participant all the sinful sodomy that she, and that one of a kind rear, could clearly handle. Loving how tight that rear still was all around my lengthy, thick cock even after the repeated pounding I'd given her in this bent over position. A little smugness to my smile as well, knowing that I've more than proved her wrong in thinking I was some foolish lost soul as I enjoyed fucking her ass from behind after being nice and deep in her pussy and mouth in the lead up to this final position.

Another tilt back of her head, and I was soon grunting as I felt the increased pressure of that back passage further clamping around my rod as Isla Dawn hit her peak. Coating her own fingers with juices as she self pleasured her way through an unsurprisingly intense orgasm, no doubt fuelled by my fat dick still being stuffed up her rear. She was even still able to shift back and forth against me as she came, so I had to match her lust and keep pumping my shaft into that juicy backside of hers. Able to keep going until she slumped forward with a groan to send her tits squishing onto her summoning table. Moaning still as she gave her dripping pussy a last rub over for good measure. Leaving me to pull my pulsing dick out from that well fucked booty and take a moment to zoom in with my camera. Capturing those thick cheeks and the gaping state of her asshole as the evidence of the good, or should that be, wicked time we'd had.

"Say, Isla?" I smiled as I moved around her table to where her blonde haired head was as she looked up. "I've got an offering for you. Any good uh, dark arts ceremony needs one, right?" I joked as I stroked my cock with my free hand.

"Mmmmmm... You may give your offering, you lusty soul..." Isla greed as she gazed at my throbbing dick with desire, even after cumming so hard.

It was then my turn to hit my own well deserved limit. A couple of pumps was all it took before I started to shoot a thick load across the gorgeous, bewitching facial features of the Scotswoman. The spunk coating her forehead, cheeks and nose to catch across the couple of loose strands of hair already stuck to her cheek. She even opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue to sneak a taste of me at the further expense of her already ruined, thick black lipstick. I wasn't going to argue against such a request. Filming the money shot with my smartphone as I unloaded the last bursts of my load into that hungry mouth and across her tongue. So when my cock went limp in my grasp, I could then capture her pulling her tongue back in before those smudged lips closed up and she used a single, greedy gulp to swallow it all down.

"Mmmmmm... Delicious..." Isla purred as she smiled up at me. "I can taste the sin down my throat..." She added, to show that she's still her disturbing, occult-loving self even after a round of wild sex.

"Glad I could help!" I said with a laugh, taking it as a compliment as I stopped the recording and made sure I saved the footage. "I hope that your uh, Gods or whatever you believe in approve of this." I added, heading over to my clothing.

"Leaving so soon, mortal?" Dawn raised an eyebrow as she used a finger to scoop up spunk from her cheek, enjoying another taste of me as she sucked the digit clean.

"Oh, on the contrary..." I said, putting my phone into my jacket. "We aren't quite finished yet, if you don't mind..." The smile staying on my face as I brought my Big Book back out.

* * *

About a half hour later, with the TV taping still going on, I had made my way to the back doors to the parking area. Dressed back up again as I took a moment to open up my big book and set it down on an equipment case. Smiling at the dual pages I'd reserved for putting the review of the NXT UK beauty I'd been fucking. Spaces set aside for the screen captures to come, alongside a signed promo picture of Dawn herself. Add to that a piece of her fishnet tights that had been torn out of the already ripped at the crotch leg wear from our encounter. She'd even provided a further autograph onto the page, but her comments to me -- I assumed perhaps contact details for a potential round two -- were not so much written. But scribed in some dark occult symbol language that might as well have been hieroglyphics to me.

All that was left for me to do was to finish off my duties here as I pulled out a pen, and wrote down my thoughts about what had went down: 'There's a saying about how men love to see a good girl gone bad... But having a wicked woman who is down to sin is even better! No hole is off limits when this beauty wants a down and dirty, physical ritual. And with a love for that oh so sinful sodomy, you'd better bring your best to last when this Scottish Siren's cheeks start slamming into you! 10 out of 10!'

With words put to paper, I put both the Big Book and the pen safely into my jacket pockets. A quick glance around before I decided to depart out the doors and away from the building. Another stunner from sports entertainment in the bag to add to the ever growing list, and it never hurt to sample the international brand either. No country or company was off limits of course when it came to ensuring that I made sure my Big Book was the most complete guide to pro wrestling's women as it could possibly be. Even if it meant my Book would be far more sinful than any occult text the beauty I'd banged today could ever get her hands on.

* * *

I am not accepting suggestions, ideas or requests for future stories to write. However, feel free to send any feedback via the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12