Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 21

Story Info
Sex on the Beach with AEW's Hikaru Shida.
6k words
4.56
3.5k
5
1

Part 21 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Hikaru Shida (AEW)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 21

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, inter, anal.

* * *

A nice sunny day out on a private beach in Florida. Sounds pretty expensive, right? Well when you're making some hefty bucks on an All Elite Wrestling contract, not to mention the sort of connections you'll have being high on the liked listed with management, I'd assume you'd score some important connections to get some strings pulled. Myself? I know some friends rather lower places, and a simple bribe here and there got me to pull a swap of a shift, and job, with a resort worker to take their spot for an hour or two.

I headed down onto the sand, clad in the resort uniform of some pants, shirt and waistcoat along with a cheesy little bow-tie. I was also able to get away with clipping a camera onto my shirt, pretending it was just a mere body cam for security purposes and not my true lewd intentions. Carrying a tray of complimentary bubbly and a glass, along with some tanner as I approached he woman working on her tan, laying on a towel with a simple umbrella stuck nearby and belongings like a phone and that on a smaller towel beside her.

Hearing the footsteps approaching, the Asian beauty in question turned her head to side to look at me. "I did not order this?" Hikaru Shida, the former long reigning AEW World Women's Champion said as she saw me. She was clad in a nicely fitting red bikini, resting against her modest bust and showing off her thick hips and backside.

"Compliments of the resort, Miss Shida." I lied as I approached, placing the tray down on the sand next to her. "A Mister 'K. Omega' paid for it."

"Not again..." Shida rolled her eyes, not looking interested. "But very well... Leave it there..."

"Of course, Miss. Anything else you require? Snacks? Massage? A top up of the old tanning oil?" I offered as I stood up with a smile.

"Massage?" Hikaru looked back to me, raising an eyebrow. "Out here? I don't recall that being offered."

"Well, we want to give our clients the best, most hands on experience possible here at the resort." I continued to spin a story as I picked up the bottle. "And well, since it's already being paid for? Why not enjoy the perks of what we have to offer?"

"Things are quite different here in America..." Shida mused, pondering it over like she suspected there was something up with me. "Very well then... Let's see what you can do." She agreed as she lay back on her towel.

I nodded, squirting out a little bit of the tanner onto my hands before I knelt down beside her, seeing that Shida was watching me as she looked to see if I was up to something, which of course I really was. But I started off acting like this was a simple low level massage as I worked the oil over her smooth, nicely curved frame. Working over those long, usually lethal legs of her as I worked over one. Running my palms slowly up and down to leave her skin, already with a nice shine from the sweat from the heat of the midday sun, then glistening from the tanner.

"Mmmmm... I was worried you were up to something..." Hikaru softly groaned as I leaned over, doing the same to her other leg as she now raised it a bit, falling for my plan.

"Me? Guess you get a lot of attention, Miss? Thinking I was some fan or follower trying to fool you?" I gave a friendly smile, masking my true intentions as I rubbed the leg. Acting like I didn't know who the Japanese wrestler really was to add into my resort worker act.

"You could say that..." Shida commented slyly, watching as after the other limb I moved up and gave her arms the same sort of treatment.

"We do tend to have some quite famous faces around here. Not that with some certain agreements and NDAs in place I can really comment on them of course." I said with a chuckle. "Allow me..." I said, brushing my hands over her toned stomach to apply the tanner over her. Noting another low groan escaping her from the motion as her eyes were half closed with approval. "Miss? If you wouldn't mind just rolling over a bit, please?"

"Sure..." She agreed, as I got to see that thick backside of hers in her bikini as she rolled onto her front. Allowing me to start working over the shoulders before I moved to roam down onto the exposed back provided by her bikini. "Mmmmm... You are quite good at this..." She remarked, sighing again as she rested her head on her chin to gave ahead back at the resort a distance away from the beach.

"Thank you, Miss. I'm more used to having to massage more older clients, let alone ones who don't have a gym membership to say the least." I made up on the spot as I worked across her back. Sliding downward, and reaching the small of her back just above that thick rump. "I'll just continue for a while now..."

"Mmmmm... Of course..." She sighed, buying my lies as my hands easily disarmed the Japanese beauty.

With her calmed, I moved back down to those thighs as I explored up and down. More than working a generous amount into her gorgeous Asian skin as she continued to let out soft little groans of approval. Testing my luck as my fingers moved up close to the bottom of her bikini to see her response before I moved back down. Repeating the action before I moved around her. "Sorry, missed a spot. Don't mind me..." I smiled as I gently spread her legs apart. Caring little about sand on my trousers as I moved between her legs. Making her moan as I moved up and down the inner thigh, despite having well oiled her limbs up even before this point.

"Mmmmm... So good..." She didn't object to the more close in touch. Distracted enough by my palms that when I sneakily lifted up and loosened her bottoms she didn't react. "You really were as hands on as you said... Wait, what are... MMMMM!!"

She gasped louder when I quickly peeled off her bottoms and dug my fingers into her fleshly backside. Spreading them and I dived in. Pressing my mouth against her tight asshole for a loud slurp, making her moan in response as she stared back at me in shock and awe. Starting to rim her as I ran my tongue across her entrance as her ass raised up in response. I might have caught her off guard but tellingly, she wasn't making a move to resist or order me to stop. Letting me work my tongue around her asshole with a slow, swirling motion while my hands kept up gripping her cheeks. Making no attempt now to try and properly massage her as I ate out that tasty Japanese ass of hers.

"Mmmmmm!! You were up to something! MMMMM... This isn't a massage at all! Oooooooooh!!" She groaned, pushing her backside against my face a bit as I kept lapping at her backdoor. Groping away as my fingers easily dug in, making her jiggle a bit into me as I kept trailing around the outside of her hole. Showing off my skill as I kept her moaning as I started sliding my tongue up and down her crack a bit. Not going down as far as her pussy though as I made sure my attention was all on that rounded rump of hers. "MMMMM... You're shameless! MMMMM... Doing such a thing, out in the open?? MMMMM... FUCK...." She groaned, realising that with this being on an open beach, there was a high chance I could get caught with my face stuffed into a pro wrestler's stunning ass like this. A risk I was very willing to take as I kept those cheeks being rubbed up against me as I patted my tongue against her asshole to keep her letting out those soft moans and encourage her to keep shifting back into me.

"MMMMM... Bold American! MMMMM... At least you know what you're doing! MMMMM..." The woman who has won multiple titles in her homeland continued to moan out as she looked back over her shoulder at me. Half stunned by the audacity of me to eat her delicious, thick ass out here on a beach but the other half, most importantly, pleasured by my tongue work to ensure she was willing into this sudden rimming action. "MMMM... I won't be responsible... Ooooooooh! FUCK... If you're caught doing this! MMMMM..." She claimed as she didn't object to me using my grip on her rear to lift those shapely hips up off her towel. Letting me adjust as I drew in air through my nose. Keeping me to be able to flick my tongue over and into her asshole. Leaving my saliva starting to drip down a bit from her as I groaned into her backside and sneaked in the odd grope to her cheeks for good measure.

I darted my tongue against that snug asshole, tongue fucking her as I kept her raised in that face down, ass up position as I started to sweat a bit in my clothes from the bright Florida sun and heat. A small price to pay when I was tasting delicious Asian ass and making the beauty taking my tongue moan out. I could tell that even with my sneaky way of kicking this off I had her won over with her hips rocking back against me slightly without me even needing to pull her. Allowing my tongue to be pressed right up into her asshole as I slipped inside. Getting a louder moan from her as I ventured into that back passage and my lips started to press around the hole itself.

"MMMMM... AHHHHHH... So good! MMMMM..." It seems like I'd discovered that Shida's ass was a weak point and super sensitive. All the better for me as I swirled my hungry, experienced tongue around into her back passage to keep her purring with approval. Squeezing those ample cheeks as I probed around her booty as far and as deep as I could reach. A smile on my lips as I worked my saliva into her to go with the slight drip of spit from her ass crack from all my rimming work on her. "AHHHHH... You Americans have... MMMMM... Quite the different meaning of being hands on... MMMMM..." She teased, but her tone showing she knew exactly how filthy this was as I dined on her backside just minutes after meeting her. Feeling her cheeks rock back into me when I slid my tongue into her so she could get a good feel of me munching on her tasty cake. Just as well I was making her moan as no doubt if I didn't, or if she wasn't quite clearly a kinky beauty herself to enjoy a round of rimming, I'd probably be tossed into the ocean before this point.

I shifted back, catching my breath as I gave her a smile. "Forgive me, Miss Shida... But an ass as great as this? I needed to give you the full, hands on treatment." I joked as I reached down, unzipping my pants to be even more shameless than this already was.

"You are bold... For a lying pervert..." She hissed, a little mad at my deception of course to get into her cheeks. That slight anger soon easily broken when she got a look at my fat, long and now easily rock hard cock as I pulled it out. "Well well!" Her eyes widened, seeing my size. "I'm used to using a Kendo Stick... It seems you have a weapon to use of your own!" She remarked playfully as I saw her briefly lick her lip.

"Big enough for you to handle?" I smirked as I took a moment to pull out a different bottle of liquid from my pocket. One of some proper lube as I gave myself a quick few strokes to ready myself. "I'm sure I'm not as big a challenge as any opponent of yours in the ring." I added, reaching over to squeeze out a bit of lube to let it flow down the crack of her already well licked ass.

"Ahhhhhh..." Her booty pushed back from the sensation as I applied a finger onto her asshole. Making sure to properly work her over with a quick round of some finger banging to get the liquid in nice and deep. "So you do know who I am! Mmmmm... It's making more sense now... Even if... Mmmmm! Even if you are still a pervert..."

"Then let me help make it up to you..." I said, moving up close behind her as I noticed how (like it was something out of her old lingerie modelling videos from Japan) she was keeping that backside raised up high for me while her pretty face rested on the beach towel. Completely willing for this all as I pushed my fat cock slowly into her backside to make us both moan out, and her lusty cry was already far louder now than during any part of the previous rimming. No reason for me to stop then as I began to ease my prick in and out of her asshole. Keeping the head and an inch or so inside of her when I pulled back, before thrusting forward smoothly and enjoying the sight of her rump shifting towards my dick. Already helping me to get in that extra bit deeper even after she figured out that my resort worker appearance was just an act to allow me to tap some fine wrestler ass.

"MMMMM... You'd better, you pervert fan... AHHHHH... MMMMM..." She stared back with a burning glare of a warning, but mixed with desire for some shameless anal action, as she issued the threat. Licking her lips again as she shifted slowly back and forth with her hips. Matching my timing so that whenever I pumped into her asshole she was sending her thick rear towards me to keep us both groaning. Obviously, she was no stranger to anal and loved the feeling of a nice big cock between her cheeks as her moans alone indicated. "MMMMM... If you know who I am? MMMM... FUCK... Then you'll know if you fail me? There will be punishment for you... AHHHH..." I couldn't see from my position, but I could pick up the faint scent of her arousal as I fucked her up the ass from behind to show her pussy was nice and wet. That, and the fact she had one of her arms moved from beside her head to keep herself in place to now being under her almost naked body? Her playing with her own snatch would easily keep her moist.

I held onto the hips of the woman who held the AEW Women's Championship for just over a year as I watched my thick white cock plunge into her shapely Japanese ass. Loving her super tight she was as her inner tunnel snugly gripped my cock perfectly so there was the right amount of pressure around me but still allowing for a smooth motion in and out. Easily making me moan out as I pumped into that rear as it was shifting closer to my clothed body. So there was the sinful contrast of not just skin colour but the fact I was decked out in my resort attire while she just had a bikini top on as I banged her from the back. A little extra pressure on me to keep up the firm, steady pace as I already felt my shirt clinging to me from forming sweat as I tapped that fine, fleshy ass in front of me. But to be honest, I wasn't too worried about that. Paying more attention to keeping the camera pinned on my top filming me fucking her up the ass from behind as I leaned over a bit for a good shot. Something told me from her groans she wasn't even considering that this was all being sinfully recorded either, which was just further to my advantage.

"AHHHHH FUCK... So big!! MMMMM... AHHHHH... Yesssss..." Shida continued to self pleasure herself with a hand rubbing away back and forth over her slick folds. Sticky fingers and sand on her knees from keeping herself propped up to be still face down, ass up being the least of her concerns. More than able to handle the feeling of my long, meaty dick pumping in and out of her asshole to further show how experienced with anal she was to take it like a porn star. "MMMMM... Deeper! MMMMM... Show me what kind of... AHHHH... Kind of a dirty fan you are..." She demanded with a sexy groan as she kept pushing back against my thrusts to give as good as she was getting. More than giving me a workout as I watched my dick vanish forward into her shapely backside before pulling a few inches out to repeat the motion. Hearing her moan out to give me all he encouragement I needed to tap the talented and beautiful wrestler's backside.

I'd pulled some risky plans before in the past, but there was a thrill to this one of the high potential of being caught. Faking that I was a worker at this private beach, then fucking one of the customers out here in the open on the bright, sunny beach? It was bad enough before you toss in that my cock was stuffed up into her juicy ass as I made her moan out and rock back against my fat cock. The smile on my face was showing it was all worth it as I kept my thrusts going smoothly and steadily. The light slap as her cheeks connected with my body starting to ring out as I banged her and made sure she kept groaning out her similarly shameless approval for me. Making me question if this beauty from the Land of the Rising Sun was herself used to fucking out in the open with how into this beach fuck she was.

"MMMMM... Pull out of me, pervert..." Shida said with a moan, pulling her hand away from her wet snatch.

"Oh shit!" I said, withdrawing quickly thinking that she'd said that because we'd been caught. But breathing a sigh of relief when looking around the private beach was still deserted apart from us.

"Worried, pervert?" Hikaru teased as she rolled over before she caught me off guard, shoving me onto my back onto the sand. "If we're going to get you fired for fucking on the job, then we might as well go all out..." She decided for me as she straddled me.

"Yes, Miss!" I grinned, watching her face away as she lined up that cock with her asshole, lowering herself onto me to get us both groaning again as I got a great view of that juicy ass taking my prick.

I made sure to sit up a bit, angling my body cam for a perfect shot as I watched her lean forward, not fazed by sand over her lower legs and knees from the position as she started to raise and lower her hips. Working that fleshy butt along my fat dick as I moaned out. Soon enough her cheeks were smacking lightly down into my clothed body as she rode me slowly and smoothly. Like she was teasing me as she worked over my full size at her own pace. Her saucy smile cast over her shoulder back at me only adding to that as she flaunted that gorgeous body. Allowing me to admire the shine of sweat now over her as she put in the work now to lift and lower her asshole onto my inches. Her back passage was still as snug as ever despite me getting taken into her rump to the hilt, let alone the previous butt fucking position we'd done moments before.

"MMMMM... For a dirty man... MMMMM!! You can handle what few men can! MMMMM..." The former Champion in promotions like Ice Ribbon, Pro Wrestling Wave and Oz Academy back in Japan showed off skills more suited for winning adult film industry awards as she bounced away on my cock. Keeping her ass clapping away so I could enjoy the sexy jiggle of her cheeks when they struck down firmly into my body. Happily laying down and taking it as I groaned out and let sand coat my back from the hot beach sand. "AHHHHH... FUCK!! MMMMM... You're enjoying that, right? MMMMM... Lucky for you, so am I! MMMMM FUCK..." She stated the obvious not just from her groans of pleasure or that eager, repeated bouncing on my fat dick. Although I couldn't see the front view of this action, I could tell that her hand back down the front of her body was again playing over her pussy with skilled, wicked fingers. More desire flowing through her stunning body as her steady shifting on my shaft was making her bikini top ride up, just about still covering her chest as she put her backside to sinful work.

The dark, short hair of the Japanese beauty swayed as she worked her body up and down onto my thick white cock. All too easily taking my fat inches deep into her backside like she was more used to anal sex than other other kind. Ensuring those wonderful, rounded cheeks of hers slapped away into my body over and over again as she bounced away. Impressing herself as she rode me with such an energetic, smooth motion while at the same time still rubbing away back and forth over her own already dripping wet snatch. Knowing full well that this sex was outrageously risky in the open sands of a beach in broad, bright daylight. Getting caught riding a man she doesn't even know the name of, let alone handling him with her juicy rear, would easily mark the end of her wrestling career from the scandal.

daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers
12