Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the impression however as Shida leaned back against me, grinding her cheeks down into me with a back and forth shift of her hips, that she was long past being concerned about being seen engaging in wild, shameless sex. Moaning out while gazing over her shoulder with a stare dripping in lust before she resumed riding me with a more straight up and down motion. The pleasure still the same for us both to keep us groaning out loudly as the slap of her butt hitting off of my body snapped out once again to accompany the lewd soundtrack. I didn't even need to grip onto her waist or anything as she kept herself perfectly balanced and impaled onto my manhood. Even more impressive considering that one hand was more than occupied with rapid back and forth sliding over her slick folds while taking my huge dick up her ass from underneath.

"AHHHH FUCK! MMMMM YES... FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM..." Strands of her dark hair were sticking to her pretty face as she kept working her frame like an elevator straight up and down on me. The former long reigning AEW World Women's Champion groaning out with every sharp drop down or smooth lift up that she delivered. More than proving that this was far from her first time from engaging in anal sex with the steady way she was delivering these bounces. Let alone the fact that she seemed to be clearly quite the Size Queen to be able to not just to get off on the feeling, but to be able to take all of my massive size so deep into her cheeks. "AHHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOOH MMMMM!!" She gasped out, head lowered a bit as the pleasure was starting to get to her. Changing tactics as she went from riding to grinding her rear down into me to snatch a break for some air, before it was back into a round of lifting up and down. All while keeping her fingers clutching onto her pussy as juices coated them from the swift rubs across herself she's been doing the whole time.

"MMMMM... Someone looks like they're getting a little tired..." I noted from her switching things up. My tone showing that I was far from complaining about it as it felt damn good no matter if she was riding or grinding me.

Hearing that, she stopped as she once again squashed her butt down into me. "Not a chance." Hikaru shook her head as the sweat dripped from her face. "But if you want to prove yourself?" She offered, dismounting my cock with a groan as she moved forward onto the beach towel.

"Gladly." I said with an eager smile as I sat up then moved across the sand, reaching her as she laid on her side with legs out to the side as I knelt in close. Sticking her booty out invitingly as I gripped a cheek to spread her, then used then other to guide my dick with smooth ease back into that asshole that I was already very intimately knowing.

"MMMMMM... FUUUUUUCK..." She gasped out, tilting her head back as I thrust my cock stiffly into her, making her ass slap into my crotch to leave those cheeks jiggling once again as I fucked her rump from this side-on position. Not holding back either as I pumped in firm and deep, making us both groan out as I stared down with another slight lean. Making sure that the camera on my resort uniform captured every moment of this fresh round of anal sex. And this time the position allowed me to see, as well as film, her hand back down between her juicy thighs as she stuffed a couple digits into herself. "MMMMMM YES!! AHHHHHH!! OOOOOOOH MMMMM..." She purred out in delight as she left me to do all the work now to give her fantastic backside the treatment she, and her, truly deserve. Her other hand free to finally push her bikini top up and give her tits a little grope for an added boost of arousal. Like she wasn't already clearly getting off on having a massive, lengthy white dick pumping away balls deep into her fat Japanese ass already.

"MMMM... OH FUCK!! YESSSSS... AHHHHHH MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH..." Hikaru moaned out as sweat poured off from her toned frame as she slightly jolted back on the beach towel she was laying on. Her eyes darting from up at me to show off a look of lust to down at her hips to witness my shaft ploughing away into her backside over and over as I filled her up. My balls smacking off her thigh when I plunged in and filled her back passage up with every inch of my meat. "AHHHHH... SO GOOD! YESSSSSSSS... MMMMMM..." All as she kept her hand furiously fingering away at herself, caring as much for the fluids dripping down onto her towel as she was for the sand all over her feet and lower legs. Focused just on getting the supreme pleasure out of taking a big fat dick into her tightest and most sensitive of holes. Her anal tunnel still nice and tight around me despite the repeated pounding she's taken in different positions over the course of this encounter.

I was getting a workout too, sweating hard in my couple layers of clothing from the high Florida temperature and all the effort and energy used to deliver a top notch fucking to a stunning female wrestler who has won titles on both sides of the Pacific Ocean. Every once in a while I couldn't help but glance over at the resort in the distance, making sure that we weren't caught yet as I fucked this gorgeous woman up the ass out here in the open of a bright, sunny beach. It wasn't too long before my eyes were back down onto her booty as I pumped in and out swiftly and repeatedly to keep us both groaning out. Making a fresh slap of skin hitting skin ring out to mix with out moans as I drilled her backside again and again. A part of me knowing that if I was going to be caught fucking a stunning Japanese woman with my thick American dick like this, I might as well make the most out of it and make it worth both of our time.

"FUCK... FUCK!! MMMMMM AHHHHHH... FUUUUUUUCK!!" The beauty who held the AEW Women's Championship for over a year moaned away as she took my cock deep and hard. Finger banging herself as just a wicked a pace as I was using to tap that fine, fleshy rear of hers. Strands of her short dark hair across her face to make her red hot stare even hotter as she groaned away. Her free hand even pinching her nipple to tug and pull as the other was preoccupied with being driven in knuckles deep into her slot. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS MMMMMM..." She groaned out as her head tilted back, that available hand now going down to quickly join in the stimulation of her pussy with some quick rubbing over her clit as she felt her peak approaching. I just kept going at the same quick, stiff pace to ensure my cock was drilling her rear over and over. Tapping that ass like she was more suited for a career in porn than to do with a wrestling ring with how well she was taking my cock still even after the repeated ramming she's happily taken over this encounter.

She was testing my own limits as well, and not just to make me last until this point. Groaning deeply when I felt her back passage clamp around my dick as she started to enjoy her orgasm. Grunting as I kept pumping away with just a slight ease off so I could help her ride out the waves of pleasure. Knowing that my camera pinned to my chest was recording the smouldering sight of her in such strong ecstasy as she finger fucked her way through a memorable high. As if getting fucked up the ass by a man she's just met, and the whole scene taking place out in the open of broad daylight on a beach wasn't something that would be easily forgotten about. The smile on her face showing it was all worth it when she finally finished herself off and pulled her fingers out of her soaking, dripping twat.

Just in time for me then, as I pulled out of that backside and I'd barely remembered to check out the gaping state that I'd left her butt in from all the pounding and the different positions she'd been used in. Gripping my cock as I pumped away and it didn't take long before I grunted out. Shooting thick streaks of hot spunk onto that gorgeous Asian ass to leave her sighing from the sensation. My seed dripping down the sides of her top cheek from her side-on position, leaving it trickling downward onto the lower cheek as I emptied out onto her. Making sure to splash over her backside as far around as I could so the top certainly enjoyed a good glazing to go with the jizz sliding down her cheeks all the way to the beach towel she was still laying on.

"Mmmmm..." Shida groaned, leaning up on her side so she could admire the mess I'd made on her booty. Not knowing I was doing the same, and recording it no less, with my body cam. "When they said I should embrace the American lifestyle... I'm not quite sure that's what they meant." She remarked, before looking up at me with a gorgeous smile.

"And if it is what they meant? Then you fit in very, very well!" I complimented with a smile as I tucked my spent cock away and zipped back up.

"You're a strange one... For a fake worker..." Hikaru smirked as she glanced me over.

"Well, the booze here is for you... But if you stay there? I'll run up and get you some new towels and a robe..." I offered, knowing better than to leave a freshly fucked woman nude and cum-coated out in the open. "Besides, if you wouldn't mind, I do have one more favour to ask of you." I said as I stood up.

"You'd better hurry then..." She stated as she reached down, scooping up some of my spunk from off her ass as she licked it off. Showing no care to either the fact her finger had been one stuffed up into her own pussy, or of the taste of my load. "I don't like being kept waiting... Or being disappointed either..."

* * *

Later in the afternoon, and after a long overdue shower as well, I was out in my car in a far more casual, and not soaked through with sweat attire with the windows down half way as I looked over my ever faithful Big Book on my lap. Specifically the two page spread I'd left aside to document my encounter and review of the AEW wrestler I'd fucked on the beach a couple hours before. A smile as I looked over the evidence of the encounter such as the autograph from Shida herself, along with some bonus contact details thrown in, to go along with the signed 8x10 promo picture. Plus, perhaps the biggest score, of getting that same bikini that I'd peeled off her stunning body in order to fuck her now resting on the pages. Strictly, that would stick out in the book but I was sure I could make a rare exception to ensure it all fit in along with the screen caps from the sex I'd put in place.

So all that was left was for me was to pluck a pen out of my pocket, and jot down my extremely important and extensive findings about the days events: 'Nothing screams out a perfect spot to unwind like sun, sea and wild shameless sex! And for this beauty hailing from the Land of the Rising Sun, she's as fearless to get some sand between the foes as she is lethal and beautiful! So get ready for test if you plan on catching some tail as much as you are catching some rays, as this hard hitter can easily dish out as much as she and her booty can take! 10 out of 10!'

With that all written up, I closed my book with a more than satisfied smile as I set it down on the passenger's seat. Buckling up, starting the car up and winding the window down a little bit more before I started to reverse out of the parking spot as I headed away from the resort. Another beauty in the bag and an entry into the Big Book secured and for once, I didn't need to leave the country to snag a stunner from another land. Although no doubt I'd be heading off to places far and wide soon enough. I wouldn't be a good review of gorgeous, powerful female wrestlers if I didn't go all out and all the way! And I didn't just mean all the way into their holes either.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for free for future stories/chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12