Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 25

Story Info
A hot check-up with Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D.
6.2k words
4.63
5.6k
5
0

Part 25 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. (AEW)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 25

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

Usually I have to splash a bit of cash to get either into places or for a bribe or two, alongside all the travel costs and accommodation. But paying to get an appointment and treatment for a private dental check-up? That was a new one even for me. But needs must as they said, and I guess that a little expert opinion on the old chompers wouldn't hurt either. So this was how I had wound up in a clinic in Florida. Clad in casual pants and a shirt as I laid on a reclining dentist's chair. To the ordinary eye, I was just a new customer. But my coat that I'd brought in, currently hanging on a hook, actually had a hidden camera recording away. Along with the ever expanding Big Book tucked in an inside pocket.

"There we go. That should be you all set." Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. said as she finished an examination of my mouth and stepped back. The AEW wrestler and legitimate professional dentist was clad in a far more suited attire for the clinic compared to her in-ring gear. A set of black pants and a snug black T-shirt branded with the name of the clinic, and even topped off with a pair of specialistic on her gorgeous face. "Like I said, it might be worth following my recommendation and getting that back checked out. It's not fun when a wisdom tooth tries to make a new home for itself." She said, turning to type up on a computer.

"Well I'll definitely see about that. I wouldn't dare mess with a woman like you and not follow your advise." I said as I sneaked a look at her nicely rounded backside.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Britt glanced back over her shoulder at me.

"Well, not every day you meet a wrestler who could probably yank out one of my teeth without any tools." I stated with a smile, staying on the chair.

"Well, to be fair not exactly many wrestling fans can afford to get my services..." Baker remarked with a cocky smirk as she turned back. "Autographs aren't included in my fee, sweetheart."

"Oh, I wasn't going to bother you too much about that... I'm not that sort of creepy fan." I claimed, even as I reached down to loosen by buckle and slide my pants down. "Besides, you're a professional. You wouldn't dare mess around in your work place."

"I keep this job and my title winning one separate, sure..." Baker was unaware of me exposing myself as she finished up typing the details. "I get paid to kick ass and fix teeth, and I'm paid damn well to do a good job."

"So, you'd never get up to anything here at the clinic? I mean, aside from that time you had a brawl in a dental room." I joked, but smiling as I gave my cock a stroke.

"Oh please. I've got a boyfriend. If you were such a big fan of mine, you'd know that." She saw through my small talk as she stood up. "Just go to the front desk, pay and... Oh fuck!!" She exclaimed, turning around and seeing my fat, long and rock hard cock in my hand as I gave myself a few more strokes.

"Well, pardon the pun, but you've got 'big fan' right on one account." I smiled seeing that look of 'cock shock' on her face as I held myself at the base.

"T-The Hell do you think you are??" She glared at me, putting hands on her hips. "I should kick your ass right out of here right now!" Britt claimed but I could already see her glancing again at my prick even in her anger.

"Well, you could... Or you could use some good old patient-client confidentiality here..." I offered, letting go of myself. "I can keep a secret if you can... So your boyfriend doesn't find out you're checking out some nice big dick."

"Shut up! Of course I'm looking! You're basically waving that fat thing in my damn face!" Baker snapped. "Besides... I'm a Role Model. The best in AEW. Some regular loser like you? You couldn't handle me like my man can." She claimed, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Well, if that's a challenge? I accept." I stayed smiling and laying on the reclining chair. "But let's say I can handle your mouth... Maybe I get to try you out for real?" I offered.

"Oh, when it comes to mouths? There's no better expert than the D... M... D..." Baker said with a bragging tone, even doing the downward hand point motion before she approached me. Handily, moving to between my legs at the end of the chair as she knelt onto it and leaned over. Gripping my cock for a couple of strokes and clueless that this was the perfect position for my camera to record her already, and willingly, cheating on her boyfriend just from stroking me off. Not stopping there of course as gave me another glare as she leaned in and took my cock up into her mouth. Trying to finish me off quick as she went right to sucking me off as her face pushed down. Establishing the motion as her long haired head began to raise and lower on my fat rod, making me moan as I smiled down and watched her blow me.

"Mmmmmm... And here I was worried about making puns... Ahhhhh... About you and oral skills..." I joked, just keeping the arrogant beauty staring at me as she worked over the top part of my inches. Her hand around the base, twisting from side to side a little but keeping the focus being showing off what her mouth can do. No risk of 'Lockjaw' here as she smoothly and steadily worked up and down. Getting saliva worked over my thick size as she groaned around my meat as her lips pressed around me. Having to use her other hand to push her stylish glasses back up her nose as she already used plenty of effort to pleasure me. But her groans and the looks of staring daggers at me just increased as the time passed and she found out that I wasn't just some lucky fan who had sneaked in. I could handle a world class blowjob from her as she slurped away and got her saliva coated over my pole to drip slowly down.

"Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh..." Her hands went to either side of her dentist's chair that I was on as she increased the pace. Pushing that pretty face down deeper towards my crotch at the expense of making herself gag as her mouth got filled up. Seemingly not used to the vast size of this man-meat between her soft lips before but still pumping away up and down with a steady motion. "GAHHHHHH... HHHHHLLLKKK... Mmmmmmphhh!!" More spit drooled down as her lips dragged back and forth, fighting through the discomfort of the erotic choking as the fat crown of my tool connected with the back of her wet and soothing mouth. Using every trick she had as I even felt her tongue flicking up at my underside as I passed in and out of that talented oral hole.

"HHHHHHRRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHH..." Her look was still strongly pissed off that I hadn't blown a load yet from her deep slurps along my length, but I was starting to see a slight glint in her eyes behind those glasses. Like she was enjoying this a little and wasn't letting on as she worked away to take my prick deep up into her pleasurable oral hole. "GAHHHHHH... HHHHHHLLLKKK... HHHHHHRRRRLLL..." Her chokes were loud to echo around the dental room we were using as she bobbed away swiftly on my dick, trying to get me over my limit with a round of rapid slurps. Making herself choke away as the saliva splattered around down to my base and balls. It was a performance of blowjob skill more expected from a woman with a career in porn, not from either dentistry or pro wrestling let alone both.

I wasn't quite sure what was making her more mad -- the fact that I was handling this deep and quick sucking, or that I was somewhat mocking her by reaching a hand down to stroke her hair back and out from her face as she glared at me. Granted, that wasn't my intention to tease. I was just keeping those long locks out of the way so my secretly filming camera could capture her taking some fat dick between her lips over and over again. Moaning out as I watched her face sink down towards my crotch again and again. Her glasses a little steaming up on the inside from her breath hitting upwards when she pushed down and made herself gag. A little spit flicking up onto the lens sinfully as she discovered truly that I was no minute man as she had to groan away around my thick meat.

Eventually, she had to lift away from my dick as I was still rock hard and ready for a whole lot more out of her. "Damn it!" Britt cursed at me, giving another glare as she took a moment to rub her throat. Although I wasn't sure if she was mad at me for not having busted a nut yet, for at my dick for trying to resize her usually arrogant mouth.

"So... Is the dentist going to fulfil her end of the bargain?" I smiled as I shifted a bit, pushing down my pants further along my legs before getting them off and my footwear.

"You just got lucky, honey!" Baker huffed as she stood up. "Fine... But I'm calling the shots here!" She said, reaching down herself and popping the buttons of her pants.

"Fine by me, Doctor." I said, watching as she slid down her bottoms along with her panties to expose a smoothly shaved pussy to me. And one, perhaps telling of what she was hiding, she looked a little wet to me already.

"Damn right it is! Now shut up and let an expert work!" She snapped as she climbed up onto the dentist's chair I was still laying back on. Making me wonder with the ease of how she mounted my crotch that she might have done this a few times before as she faced me with another glare. No time to ponder though as I watched her reach down then line up my rod with her snatch. Taking me in bareback as she perhaps too eagerly deepened how much she was cheating on her boyfriend by going from sucking me off to now riding me. Causing us to both moan out as she sank down onto those saliva-coated inches and I felt how snug those walls of the AEW Women's World Champion were around my thickness.

"MMMMMM!! Fuck!! That's... MMMMM!! Damn it, that's big!!" The Pennsylvania-born beauty gasped out, her eyes widening as she tried to stay looking furious at me as she adjusted to the feeling of her love tunnel getting stretched out. Showing me again that this big size that I was packing was a lot more than she's used to handling. Not stopping the half-naked beauty as she began to bounce herself on my lap. Taking my dick in and out into her wet, tight pussy as I easily moaned out from how good she felt gliding up and down onto me. "MMMMMM... Not big enough for me though! AHHHHH... You just got lucky lasting... AHHHHH! Lasing in my mouth!" She claimed as her hair was already bouncing behind her as she rode me with this steady pace. Once again not going easy on me as she seemed determined to try and out-fuck me after already 'losing' the oral round before. Not that either of us were looking far from being winners as we both moaned out as she shifted that slim and sexy body of hers straight up and down on my cock.

"MMMMM... If you say so, Doctor!" I groaned with a grin still on my face as I watched her shift smoothly up and down on my pole as she was more than adjusted to my size after so many rounded of working on my length. Not just smiling from getting to enjoy a nice tight, wet snatch sliding away over my prick and not even having to do a single thrust upward with this position. But knowing that with my camera hidden in my jacket, I was getting great shots of her bouncing on my dick. The sinful snaps of my cock being plunged up into her twat, making my manhood disappear before she lifted upward to repeat the motion along with her nicely rounded ass smacking down into me as she took me in deeper.

"I do fucking say so!! MMMMM!! That's why I'm a fucking Role Model! MMMMM!!" She claimed between her moans as she kept staring down at me with that look of mixed desire and anger for me. Still pissed that to her some random fan had gotten into her clinic, but not quite furious enough to not want to stop getting a piece of me and my long, thick cock. Riding away on me as the slap of her booty hitting me rang out around the clinic room along with out moans. "AHHHHHH! Keeping sick idiots like you in their place! Thinking... MMMM!! Thinking you can just come in here and fuck me! AHHHHH!! Fucking sicko!!" She claimed, even as she was willingly moving up and down to fill herself up with my length. Not looking like a woman who was happily in a relationship with another man as she shifted smoothly and quickly along my size. My cock coated now in her forming juices as she stuffed me completely up into her twat so her lower lips now met my base when she dropped down.

"MMMMMM!! And get that... AHHHHH!! Stupid smile off your face as well! Stupid, hung bastard you! MMMM!!" She mocked me even as she wasn't exactly looking high and mighty herself. Bouncing away energetically on my dick as her perky tits bounced in her top and her long dark hair swayed in the air behind her as she rode me over and over with this quick and nicely firm pace. More than enough effort to make the dental chair we were both on creak under us from the force of her bounces down onto me. "AHHHHHH... I bet this is all you've got! MMMM!! You have to take... MMMMM! Take orders from a strong, powerful, beautiful... MMMM!! Role Model like me because you can't... AHHHHH FUCK!! Handle a woman on your own!" She almost ranted out between her moans as she stared down at me through the glasses she still wore as she shifted along her nose as she worked over my dick. To be honest with her rapid, lusty pace on my length I wasn't getting much of a chance to thrust up as she easily did the work for us both. But I wasn't fooled by her claims as she kept groaning out while easing her twat along my inches as she was showing all the signs that she was loving getting down and dirty in her workplace more than she was letting on.

"Ahhhhhh... Sounds like you want me to start taking the lead with you..." I pointed out before I groaned. Seeing her come to a halt on my cock so she could once again glare down at me. "Maybe something you're used to with your man?"

"S-Shut up!!" Baker yelled at me, dismounting my shaft with a telling groan from the now empty feeling in her twat. "I'm just fed up of you being a lazy loser, making me do all the work!" She claimed as she stood up from the chair. Taking a moment to finally remove her top so I got to see her nicely rounded and perky tits.

"If you say so, Doctor." I just smiled, sensing she was still trying to deny how much she was loving being a dirty cheater as I moved off the chair.

"What's that supposed to mean? You're the one who started this, you freak!" Britt pointed out as she moved back onto her own dental chair, but this time to get onto all fours onto it, sticking her backside out towards me as I stood behind her and put a knee onto the chair for balance.

"And you could have turned me down. Before you just started drooling over my cock." I teased back, but before she could reply I had pushed forward. Making us both moan again as I filled up her needy, wet pussy and this time able to push in until my crotch met her booty. The previous position leaving her love tunnel nicely stretched so she could handle my size, but still be nice and snug so her walls were grinding against my pole as I started to thrust. Almost giving her every inch but I was deliberately angling my body to side so that my hidden camera could capture the sight of me taking this gorgeous wrestler from behind as I thrust my dick in and out of her snatch. Ensuring that both of your groans were echoing off the walls of her clinic room as I once again proved her wrong, starting to show that I could give back as good as I could take. Just like clearly she could herself, even if her attitude she was putting on would claim otherwise.

"MMMMMM... Shut up! What kind of asshole... AHHHH FUCK!! Just whips their big, fat, stupid dick out to their fucking dentist?? MMMMM!! You're disgusting!!" The AEW Women's World Champion groaned out. Her words rather ironic as she was the one using her professional workplace as a mini sex den now to fuck a client she'd just been checking the teeth of. Now on all fours on her dental chair getting fucked from the back, taking my long, thick dick deep into her wet and pleasurably tight pussy. Let alone the fact that as I took her from behind she was pushing her rounded ass back towards me, making sure my cock stuffed her nice and deep to keep her moaning. "MMMMM!! Sick fuck!! AHHHHH... Making me... OOOOOOOH!! Making me cheat on my boyfriend! MMMMM... With that huge, fat fucking dick!! MMMMM..." She groaned out, sounding more lusty now even with those attempted insults at me. Fully aware she's supposed to be in a happy relationship, but even more eager now to handle a size of dick that seemingly is a lot more longer and thicker than what she's used to. Not surprising then that she's starting to sweat from the action as she rocked back and forth against my pumps as I continued my steady and stiff pace.

"AHHHHH... Making? I think this is all on you, Doctor... MMMM... I've not made you do anything you didn't want... MMMMM... To do on your own..." I noted as I smiled. I had a fill of red hot sights to look at. Straight down at her rump as I worked my dick like a piston into her slot while that ass slapped back into me as she took almost all of my inches each time I fired a fresh thrust into her wet and still ready for more box. Or I could glance up and see her looking over her shoulder at me with an expression that was now more lusty than of the rage she's putting on to me, topped off by her glasses sliding a bit along her nose as she worked that stunning body back on me cock. "MMMMM... Guess that's just a special... MMMMM... Deluxe service that you give your special clients, right?" I teased with a smile. A brief look to the side, checking my jacket was still there hanging up with the secret camera recording this all as I fucked the gorgeous wrestler at her day job. Making her moan out as I pumped away, sending my crotch smacking into her butt cheeks to work myself up into a healthy sweat of my own from the effort needed to keep up with the AEW beauty.

"MMMMM!! Only the most sick, disgusting... AHHHH FUCK!! Most shameless perverts! OOOOOOOH!!" She moaned out as the stunner hailing from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania continued to rock back and forth with perfect timing against my stiff and deep pumps. It almost felt like I could have just stood still and she would have done all the work again. So eagerly working her wet, still snug pussy all the way along my rod until her backside connected with my body to make the slap ring out alongside our groans of delight. "MMMMM!! But you fucking like that, huh?? MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK!! Fucking a woman behind her boyfriend's back... MMMMM!! Fucking her in her fucking office... OOOOOOH FUCK!! I could get fucking fired if I was caught... MMMMM!! Fucking some dirty pervert and his big fucking dick!! MMMM!!" She gasped out when she drove herself back against me with an extra sharpness. Her excuses, cut off enough with her own loud moaning, sounded more like the lines of a porno script than any reasonable explanation as to why she'd dare fuck a man she's only just met today. The way my fat and long dick was fitting into her tightness as her wet walls clung to my dick explaining that fact as she kept driving herself back against my motion.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12