Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH... Who? Me? Enjoying this? MMMMM... I guess you could say that..." I gave her a smirk as my own shameless moaning answered that clearly as I kept my cock pumping smoothly but stiffly into her snatch. Her ass smacking off my crotch each time I drove in and almost went in to the hilt. Just barely keeping an inch or so out of her as I had to keep my body at a slight angle. Not wanting to block the evidence being recorded of getting a piece of this red hot wrestler and dentist as I fucked her from behind. "I think I can see... AHHHHH... That you're loving this though, Doctor..." I added with a groan. Seeing her head lean down a bit as she felt the pleasure flowing through her. Her glasses almost slipping off her nose from tilting down while strands of her long hair were sticking to her face from the sweat coating her. Yet still having more than plenty in her to keep shifting her body back and forth in time with my strokes so that she only allowed a few inches to leave her twat when I pulled back before she slammed back to stuff herself with groaning approval.

"MMMMM... Screw you! I'm not loving this! I'm not loving this... AHHHH FUCK! At all!!" Baker hissed, staring back at me over the shoulder with a look of lust that completely contradicted her excuses.

"Oh? That so?" I let out a chuckle at her words. Hearing her groaning when I pulled out of that clearly soaking wet pussy of hers. "So you won't mind if we have one more round to test out if you really don't love my big, fat, long, pussy stretching cock deep in your..." I taunted her, slapping the crown of my prick against her skin.

"SHUT. UP." She yelled as she rolled over, laying on her back on her own dentist's chair as she spread her legs side for me. "SHUT UP. AND FUCK ME!!" Britt demanded with an intense stare.

"Doctor's orders, huh?" I smiled, moving back in and sliding my dick into that needy snatch one more time.

"MMMMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned out as my shaft plunged in deep as I held one of her legs up and out and thankfully, without her even knowing, she was helping out with me getting the best shot for my secret camera as she held the other limb out. Allowing me to basically use the same position I'd just be in to kneel on her dental chair as I delivered another quick and stiff piston motion into her box. "YEAH!! MMMMM!! FUCKING BASTARD!! MMMMM!! GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING DICK!! OH FUCK!!" She continued to loudly and shamelessly demand even as I was doing just that. Filling her up more than nicely once again and this time the force of my pumps into her made her naked frame slide back on the surface of the chair, especially with the sweat dripping off her onto it. So her perky tits bounced as I banged her and kept her moans echoing around the clinic room.

She certainly didn't look like someone in a relationship with a fellow wrestler with how happy and nastily she was willing to take my fat dick over and over into her slot. Her pussy still wonderfully snug even after the repeated, deep and firm thrusts I've given her. The juices not just coating my inches, but dripping down onto that reclining chair that was squeaking from rocking in time with the force of my motion. Getting loud moans and a lusty stare through the lens of her eyewear at me at my work. Sweat coating my own toned frame as I put in the effort and used the energy to pleasure the stunning wrestler laid out in front of me. Getting that smack when my crotch hit into her tanned body as I plunged in for another sound that made this a scene looking more suited for a seedy Brothel or a skin flick set than a professional dental practice.

"MMMMM!! OH YESSSSSS.... DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER!! MMMMM!! COME ON! FUCK ME!! AHHHHHH!!" The AEW wrestler gasped out her encouragement as she stayed laying back to take my pounding pace. Her free hand reaching back, holding onto the top of the chair she should be using to check on paying clients' teeth, instead of getting fucked on like this is some seedy after service. Occasionally ripping her intense stare of lust from up at me to be able to look down between her legs, still keeping one spread out, so she could watch herself taking my fat length. "MMMMMM FUUUUUUUCKK!! OH FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCK YESSSS!! BIG... AHHHH!! FAT FUCKING DICK!! MMMMMM!! DEEP IN MY FUCKING PUSSY!! AHHHHH!!" She moaned out, clearly loving getting the longest, thickest cock she's ever taken in her life. More than familiar with this vast size now as well, considering she's taken me in a couple positions now before this, let alone the near deep throating she'd done to me before the action really got going. Making it seem like we've been fuck buddies for more like months instead of minutes as we groaned out and sweated hard as I kept the thrusts coming deep and stiff into that dripping box of hers.

I was certainly getting the feeling that with how easily she was sliding up and down against her dentist's chair as I pounded her that this could not have been the first time she's ever gotten down and dirty in her own clinic with a lucky patient. Her tits jiggling and her glasses riding up her nose before falling back down as her tanned, sweating frame jolted from the force of my pumps. Never having more than a few inches leaving her snatch when I pulled back as she rocked back down into place. Allowing me to drive stiffly back in with a slap as our bodies connected as I gave her that good stuffing she was still begging for. Her hair a sprawled mess around her with more than a couple strands sticking to her cheeks to fit nicely with the dirty talk spilling out between her deep and loud moans.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! OH FUCK YES!! MMMMMM FUCK ME!! YEAH, YOU FUCKING SICK BASTARD!! MMMMM!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!" She gasped out, ranting as if she was innocent in this despite her not just agreeing to this sinful action, but doing so at her own work place for a very indecent, potentially career ending encounter if she got caught. Which was a small wonder she hadn't been considering how loud and devoid of shame her moaning has been even before this point. "OH FUCK!! MMMMM YES!! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!! MMMM!! BIG, FAT FUCKING COCK!! DEEP IN FUCKING SIDE OF ME!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted out with her eyes half closed behind her eyewear as she got further lost in the pleasure. Likely barely remembering what day of the week it was, let alone that she was getting hammered by a man she's only met today as I rammed my thickness deep into her wet slot over and over again. The AEW Women's World Champion putting on quite the performance that verbally alone would easily score countless porn industry awards if ever the day, or weekend, jobs end up not working out.

"AWWWWWW FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Not that I was personally keeping score, but I'd won our unofficial wager as my deep, swift strokes in and out of her pussy drove Britt Baker into a hard, screaming orgasm. Further soaking my already coated prick with her fluids while more juices dripped down onto her own dental chair that already was shining with the sweat off us both. Seeing a lewd, wide smile of satisfaction on her face as she got to enjoy that intense high. Helped along by me continuing to pump in and out, just with an eased off pace so she could enjoy the waves flowing through her. Perhaps not yet in the full mindset to realise that the best sex she's had in a long time, perhaps even at all, has come from a man that isn't the one she's in a relationship with. All with the added bonus that, without her really knowing it, she had been filmed the whole way through thanks to my sneakily hidden camera.

Pulling out from that well fucked twat, I moved up onto the reclining chair to further make it creak as I'd reached my own limit. Barely giving her time to look up at me as I stroked off. Making her groan for a different reason as thick blasts of spunk shot out. Splattering over the lens and frame of her glasses to blind her in far from painful but super sinful fashion. The jizz hitting her nose, cheeks and chin with a bit up to the forehead. Parting her lips a little, it allowed me to ease out the last few shots into her oral hole. Watching as she played with the spunk a bit, moving it with her tongue as she almost used it like a wicked toothpaste, running it over her teeth as she moaned at the sensation. At least until she gulped down the collected amount herself for a greedy finish.

"Guess that stopped me before I made a spit or swallow joke!" I remarked, climbing off her.

"Oh shut the fuck up! You almost blinded me!" Britt claimed, slowly sitting up. "You asshole! Making me cheat! Fucking me while I'm on the clock!"

"Oh, so I should just tell your boyfriend you fuck clients behind his back?" I countered with a smirk. "Or should I tell your bosses here that you bang patients after checking their teeth?"

"You wouldn't..." She tried to glare at me, but trying to peer through cum-coated glasses finally made her take them off. "What do you want?" Baker asked, sounding pissed off again despite the orgasm she'd just enjoyed.

"Actually, if you don't mind?" I walked over to my jacket. Making sure to turn off the recording camera I'd hidden in it, before I pulled out my trusty Big Book. Flipping it open to a fresh set of pages I'd set aside for her, along with a promo picture of herself I'd previously acquired. "A simple autograph will do if you don't mind."

"So you were after one all along. Fucking funny way to go about getting something signed." Baker grumbled as she snatched the book from me. Allowing me to go slip my clothes on quickly while she used a pen to write on the page. "Big damn autograph book as well for a loser." She remarked to mock me, not bothering to check and see what else was in the book in her arrogance of thinking I was just after an autograph all along.

"Size isn't everything you know..." I commented after buckling my pants back on. Taking a moment to snatch up her branded top from the floor to swipe myself another piece of evidence of our encounter.

"Fine!" She snapped, slamming my book shut as she came back over and shoved it into my chest as I'd just slipped my jacket back on. "Now get the fuck out of my clinic before I..."

Before she could finish her warning, the door into the room swung open as without even knocking, Baker's long time associate and often sacrificial lamb to her rivals and opponents in Rebel walked in without a care. "Hey Britt! Ready for..." The other AEW starlet barely had time to speak before she stood and gasped. Staring at the cum-coated face from a fresh facial as she was so shocked she dropped two shopping bags to the floor.

"R-Reba! It's not what it looks like!" Britt claimed as she stared back but in more horror of being caught.

"Oh it is..." I said, slipping past both women as I went to the door, clutching my Book. "And I think it's Rebel, not Reba." I corrected her before I sprinted out of the door with evidence in hand.

"HEY!! GET BACK HERE ASSHOLE!!" I heard Baker yelling, and the sound what sounded like women colliding and a groan of someone getting newly stained with cum off of someone else as I fled the scene.

* * *

I'd been fortunate to pay for my treatment on arrival, so I was able to fake a more calmer walk past reception and out of the clinic building as I made my way to my car. Taking in some air as I sat in the driver's seat and took in some air before I opened up the Big Book. Smiling to myself as I saw that Baker had, alongside writing down a couple of choice insults towards me, had actually put down a phone number as well. Something I'm sure her beloved boyfriend wouldn't be best pleased about if he found out. He certainly wouldn't be hearing about this encounter from me. So all that was left for me, aside from a clean getaway, was to fish out a pen of my own as I jotted down my recap of the events I'd just been through.

'I've certainly had my experience with self proclaimed Role Models before, let alone women confident in themselves. But you don't need a degree or anything else to know that when a woman looks this good she can deliver some pretty special after-service to your appointment. Not to mention being skilled at looking after orals, and dishing out pleasure with her own oral hole! Sure, it might seem like a pricey way to go about getting some of a certified Doctor, but if it means being buried deep in some D.M.D.? A little inspection of the teeth if well worth getting to do some testing of your own with her tight holes! 10 out of 10!'

I didn't want to spend too long just admiring what I'd written down, especially as I heard in the distance some angry female yelling about wanting to know 'where was he?!?'. It seemed that the kind Doctor who had given me such an in-depth and physical check-up had cleaned herself up. Making it prime time for me to make my exit as I started off the car and drove out of the lot. I didn't think I'd be getting a return appointment any time soon at that clinic now (or hey, maybe I'd earned a future discount with her?). But in the end, it was another successful review of another Babe in Wrestling. Knowing my teeth were in good working order too was a nice bonus!

* * *

I am not currently accepting ideas, suggestions or requests for stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or through the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12