Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 27

Story Info
Some bondage fun with TJPW's Hikari Noa.
6.3k words
3.6
1.8k
1
0

Part 27 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own TJPW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Hikari Noa (TJPW)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes – Chapter 27

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter, bondage.

* * *

Another day, another trip across the ocean to the Land of the Rising Sun. However rather than to a famous Hall in Tokyo to sneak in backstage, I was in a most certainly different location for this entry into my Big Book. A seedy, hidden away sex den that was usually used to filming some rough, bondage based porno films here in Japan. The room in particular I was in already decked out not just with straps, chains and restraints including thick rope, but cameras on tripods for different angles. I suppose the owners of the place simply thought I was just a foreigner filming a porno so left me with the tools of trade as it were. Making my job easier as I set the final camera to start recording.

Allowing me to focus on the invited guest for the evening as the door into the den opened up and I saw the talented International Princess Champion of the Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling promotion step in. Hikari Noa, the gorgeous UpUpGirls Idol group member was clad in a familiar top and bottoms ring gear of shades of purple and blue. With several black and studded straps on her gear including as accessories on her arms and a thigh along with a gauntlet up one lower arm of the same design as her gear. Topped off with fingerless gloves, boots and knee pads and a pair of signature goggles that she had resting around her neck as she came in. Even holding that prized blue strap championship over her shoulder as she stepped in.

“You had my interest before, wanting to ‘interview’ me all alone…” Hikari commented in her native tongue, looking me over before she looked around the room. “But seeing this kind of perverted place? Now you’ve got my attention.”
“Well, you’re not the usual kind of Idol after all.” I responded back in Japanese with a smile. “I’ve seen your social media messages about ex boyfriends and being shaved downstairs. I figured that this is what you’d be into.”
“And what’s that supposed to mean?” Noa questioned, stepping up close to me.
“Well, let’s be honest here… You accepted my invite to meet at this sort of sex club venue… I think that you had a fairly good idea about what was going to happen.” I said with a shameless chuckle. “Besides! You’re a big fan of death matches and that wild kind of fight. It stands to reason that you’d be into the kinkier, rougher kind of stuff.”

“You’ve got some fucking balls, speaking like that to me…” Hikari’s tone didn’t sound like she was offended. “And the reason why I talk about the guys in the past? They couldn’t handle me.” She said, and made that part sound like a challenge.
“Well, if you’ve got the guts Noa-Chan? Maybe you let me take the lead and we’ll see what you can, or cannot handle.” I countered with a confident, handsome smile of my own.
“Not until I find something out first.” Noa said, before suddenly reaching forward and grabbing my crotch. Seeing her eyes widen as she got a good feel of the large package I was packing there. “...Feels bigger than my exes anyway.” She all too casually said before letting go. “OK, foreigner. I’ll bite. But if you disappoint me? You’ll find out that I’m not just a fan of death matches, understand?” She warned as she sized me up again.
“Crystal clear!” I said with a nod. “So, allow me to take the lead now… First, if you don’t mind?” I said, holding out my hand for her title belt to pass it over.

She handed me over the International Princess Champion belt, as I then placed it around her waist and secured it place to wear. Before making her gasp a bit when I invited myself to remove her wrestling bottoms. Loosening the strap belt of it before sliding it down, revealing that indeed smoothly shaved pussy of hers along with a rounded ass as I made her step out of the garment. She looked back over her shoulder as me with a noticeable look of approval as I proceeded to unclip the harness-like straps of her top, then lifting it up to expose her nicely sized bust. Noting that as a pleasant suspire to match with her tongue bolt, the hardcore beauty had cute, shining nipple piercings on both breasts that shined in the sex den’s light up above. Leaving the beauty on display with just the arm accessories and her footwear with pads on, along with her title belt worn around her waist for an already naughty display.

“I hope you didn’t just put on those nipple piercings just for me, Noa-Chan.” I said, stepping back for a moment as I grabbed some bondage rope.
“You claimed to know enough about me, but didn’t know about these?” Hikari smirked, seeing me come back but also with a fetish collar with a chain over my shoulder. “Guess you don’t know all there is after all.”
“Maybe I missed those tweets.” I chuckled as I stepped up, and even before I’d asked her to she willing put out her hands in front of me. Allowing me to tie up her still gloved hands by the wrists to bind them with a secure wrap around for a few times, finished off with a firm knot at the top.
“Pervert…” She returned the look as she tilted her head back, letting me put the leather collar onto her as she let out a hiss as her air wasn’t restricted but it was snug against her skin to stimulate. Especially when I then pulled on the chain to make her step forward as her eyes narrowed with lust already despite having only just met me.

Reaching down with the free hand, I unzipped my pants as I fished out my fat, long white cock to the Asian beauty. Then using the chain to tug and encourage her to kneel down and I couldn’t help but smile at how eager the talented wrestler was to move down to the floor. And I didn’t even have to order her before she stuck out her tongue to start working me over. Dragging that shining, metal piercings of her tongue across my bell end to make me moan. The vertical bolts, and keyword there being not just a single one, meaning the two rounded ends were able to work me over at the same time was she slid over the top and across the underside. She’s clearly done this plenty of times before, knowing just how to stimulate with the added brush of the cool metal along with her wet tongue.

“Mmmmm…” I groaned, letting her explore over my thick size as it hardened from just the brushing of her surprisingly soft tongue and that cool metal sticking out to glide nicely over my skin without any pain at all. Getting a light coating of her spit onto me as she worked down the side of me to my base. Teasing my balls with a brief flick before she moved back up, running along the other side all the way to the tip. Another swirl around as she carefully dragged the bottom bolt at the tip of her tongue back across my slit to leave me groaning as she showed off plenty tricks for experience with handling cock. However, I wanted a lot more than just some licking even with how great this all felt. Another tug of the chain to make her groan now as I put my cock against those lips of hers.

She responded to the controlling grip as she opened up and took my rock hard shaft inside, making us both moan as she filled her mouth up nicely with my size. Already working that tongue along with the piercing onto my underside even before she began to bob. Staring up with desire as she kept her bound hands down against the top of her title. Willingly letting her mouth be used as I started to slide back before thrusting back in to get a feel of that soothing, wet hole. Making sure to use the chain of the collar I was making her wear to pull her pretty face down onto my pole as I fed it in. Already feeding myself deeper into her to keep her groaning around me as that tongue lashing worked up the sides of my prick as well as the bottom. Seeing how hardcore the death match loving beauty was as she wasn’t just sucking me off in this rough way, but doing so while knowing I was filming her blowing me like she was a kinky bondage lover.

“Mmmmmphhh… Mmmmm!! Hmmmmphhh…” Noa groaned as she wasn’t so much bobbing along me but having her head pulled down onto my size before she pulled back up me to let the motion be repeated. Saliva dripping down my rod as I thrust smoothly into her and she kept those lips pressed around my thickness to make her stretch. “Mmmmmmphhh… GAHHHHHH… Mmmmmmphhh… HHHHHHLLLKKK!!” As I kept tugging, the head of my manhood started to hit the back of that wet mouth. Giving her, as she’d said about her exes before, more cock than she’d had before as she sexily gagged around my size. Not easing up either on her end even as she choked as when she lifted her head back it was never to pull away. No resistance to my hauling her back down towards my crotch as I sent that dick in deep to make her spit begin to spill out from her bottom lip and drip down her chin.

“MMMMMPHHH… HHHHHKKKLLL… GAHHHHHH!!” Her eyes were narrowed with desired, clearly getting off on the face fucking as she let her mouth then throat be used for the pleasure of a hung man from another land. Kneeling in place as I made her head bob along my thrusting length as the saliva fell off from my cock, landing onto those bound hands and the rope restraining her, along with catching on the championship belt she wore. “GAHHHHH!! HHHHRRRKK!! GAAAAAAHHHH!! MMMMMM…” Even as she choked, she kept that wicked, pierced tongue working over my length with a hunger of its own. Not even bothered by her long hair falling over her face to stare up through the strands as she slurped away on the fat dick being stuffed into her. Letting her oral hole be pumped like a pussy to take me nice and deep like she’s been craving this for a long while even as she gagged from inexperience at taking this sort of vast size. Looking far from a typical Idol of Japan as she sucked and choked with saliva drooling off her chin and coating my length.

With a firm tug, I drove that gorgeous face right down onto my crotch to send her chin into my balls and her nose squishing against my skin. A muffled moan escaping her followed by a gag as I had her deep throat my size. When she tried to lift back up this time, thinking it was just a deeper fucking of her throat she was taking, my hold on the chain of the collar she wore kept her back down. Making her moan again as she understood and stayed down, choking around my prick to send her saliva dripping down to the floor. Making sure though to keep her tongue worshipping my manhood as it lashed about, dragging the metal piercing along my inches between her gagging. Fighting to keep her lips around me as her throat was stretched out from a massive invasion. The front metal plate of her championship shining now from the spit dripping down it from the falling droplets off her chin and my cock for an added wicked sight to this all.

I loosened my grip, but found her head submissively stayed down as she played her part. So I had to pull out of that lovely mouth myself, getting a last drag of her piercings along my bell-end before she gasped out. Drawing in long overdue air as she tossed her hair back and stared up. “...Is that all you’ve fucking got?” Hikari lustfully growled, like a face fucking was just a warm up for her.
“Oh, we’re just getting started.” I stated the obvious as I used the ‘leash’ to make her stand. Bringing her over to some floor clamps as I had her get down on her knees but this time more of a doggy style position as her back went straight and those already bound hands rested on the floor.
“I was hoping you’d say that, foreigner…” Noa smirked, looking back over the shoulder at me as I made her legs spread out. Securing a boot-clad foot into a floor clamp each, leaving her even more restrained than before now that she couldn’t move from being held down on the ground.

“Mmmmmm… FUCK…” She moaned when I slipped my fat, saliva soaked cock into her snug, already damp pussy. Able to slide in as I already noted not just how she shifted her ass back towards me just from the first entry, but that she made no objection to me going into her bareback either. One hand holding the chain of her collar, I rested the other on her nicely meaty hip as I began to thrust and made her groan out more as I worked into another of her pleasurable holes. Feeling how super tight that warm and wet Japanese snatch felt all around my thick and long white cock. Pumping smoothly in and helped by her rocking back with the little free movement the restraints on her legs granted. Allowing already a nice little jiggle of her cheeks as she all too eagerly pushed against my firm thrusts.

“AHHHHHH… More… MMMMM… Come on, harder you bastard! MMMMM…” Hikari demanded between groans as she showed her desire for this lewd sex already even more than her pushing back to take my pumps already proved. Her upper body leaning down so she could get in the zone of being dominated as she rested her face on the floor with her head turned to the side to still look back. Leaving her signature goggles on the floor to start to grind against the surface she was resting on. The top of the championship belt she wore grazing against the bare floor too ever so slightly as she got fucked face down, ass up and moaned out as my dick ploughed into her snug slit from behind. “AHHHHHH… That’s it! MMMMM… Fucking harder… Fucking use me! MMMMM!! Nasty fucking pervert foreigner… MMMM!!” She groaned, equally getting off on being used by a man from another county as she was being restrained with little free movement. Hands already bound and now legs held in place for some free use, bondage fun as I could take and fuck her however I wanted to in extremely willing fashion.

“MMMM… Me, the pervert? I’m not the girl who is supposed… AHHHHH… To be an Idol, let alone a wrestling champion…” I countered with dirty talk of my own as I worked my shaft like a piston in and out of her wet, snug box. Soon enough making that nicely rounded butt of hers connect with my waist from the raised up position as I pumped deeply in. “MMMM… I wonder how your precious fans would feel, seeing their Idol heroine… AHHHHH… Acting in such a shameful, sinful way?” I teased again before groaning myself. Filling up another of her holes with my fat dick but this time making her loudly call out as I made her slide back and forth against the floor as she shoved her hips back into me whenever I pumped between her slick folds. I could just about hear the sound of scraping metal as the nipple piercings she had travelling along the floor as her tits just grazed the floor along with the title belt she wore.

“AHHHHH!! Shut the fuck up! MMMM!! I’m not some… UHHHH!! JAV movie slut you can… AHHHH FUCK!! Just fuck and use!! MMMMM…” She claimed as she moaned out. Her slot coating my shaft with juices as I pumped back and forth, sending my crotch smacking into her rear. Spreading her cheek out so that I came one of the cameras a nice, clear shot of my pole thrusting into her soaking twat as I banged her from behind. The restaints holding her legs down and in place rattling a bit as she tried to use as much movement as she could, slamming herself back with sinful need into my thick and long cock. “OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! It’ll take more than this… MMMMM!! To satisfy… AHHHHH FUCK!! SHIT… Satisfy me!!” She gasped out between moans as despite her claims, the sweat forming over her exposed body was telling a different story as I took her with those swift and stiff balls deep pumps. She wasn’t even hissing in pain from the rough feeling of her pretty face rubbing against that stone floor of this bondage sex den as she got taken while being in a basically defenceless position. Powerless to stop me from doing whatever I wanted to her, and clearly loving it from how her juices were coating my prick from crown to base to drip down to my nuts.

Taking that as the challenge it clearly was, I gripped the chain attached to the collar she still wore and gave a firm tug back. Making her body raise up with a groan as she slammed back to me to make a harder slap ring out around the room. Her arms having to shift place, resting the knuckles of those fingerless gloves onto the ground as her hands were still bound together so she could be up in as close to the classic doggy style position as she could manage. But now with the added thrill of me using that, fitting for this, ‘leash’ to make her jolt back to take the next incoming pump into her snug pussy. Keeping us both moaning as I took full advantage of the kinks the gorgeous TJPW wrestler clearly had some rougher, controlling intercourse.

“AHHHHH FUCK!! COME ON! MMMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK!!” She groaned out, looking back over the shoulder with desire before I tugged again and made her head just tilt back as she called out in delight. Not even caring that she was being banged by a man she didn’t even know the real name of, let alone the fact this was all being filmed as she took part in something more suited for a bondage porn fetish site. “MMMMMM YES!! That’s more like it! MMMMM!! None of that… AHHHHLLKK!! Weak shit!! MMMMMM FUCK!!” She hissed out her praise for this in between the odd choke when I gave a little firmer of a pull on the chain than usual, but she never complained once or even had her eyes watering as I got harsher with this round of sex. Keeping the pleasure high for us both as I kept ramming my fat white, American dick into that tight and wet Japanese pussy of hers. Ensuring that her ass slapped into me over and over as I deeply pumped in and she jolted back with as much force as the binds pinning her legs down and spread apart could allow.

“MMMMM… Feels like you’ve done this before, Noa-Chan…” I teased with a smile as I stared down, watching my cock vanish into that snug, dripping wet box as I worked stiffly back and forth like a well-oiled machine. My balls connecting off the bottom of that twat while her cheeks still smacked off me. Glancing up not just to see her lusty, intense stare back at me but seeing the International Princess Championship she wore riding up and down her waist as she shifted against my motion. All as I kept a hold of the chain of the collar, using it rather than an actual grip on her lovely, nicely curved body to make her push and pull against my pumps. Although from her loud, constant moans I was sure she’d easily fuck herself silly on my member anyway even without the wicked encouragement of the tugs. Then again, without them? I’m not so sure she’d be up for any sort of ‘vanilla’ sex even with a long, thick cock like mine to play with.

“MMMMM… Tired already, foreigner?” Hikari questioned with a groan as she looked back at me when I pulled out of that already well fucked pussy. Answering that first with a spank on her ass that even with the force I used just made her smirk as if to say ‘is that the best you can do?’.
“Me? Oh no, far from it.” I said, releasing her chain just so I could move and unclip the bonds from her feet. “But I’m guessing your past boyfriends never lasted this long?” I teased as I gripped that ‘leash’ to make her stand up from the floor.
“More like I never let them stand a chance…” Noa said with a smug tone and a confident look to match. Her eyes widening when I then too her to the middle of the room and grabbed her bound hands, making them lift up.

This time, I made her arms raise upward up above her head for a full stretch up as I looped the end of the rope already binding her wrists together through a hook hanging from the ceiling. Tying another knot to that so that she was stuck in place, standing bound and helpless in a sweaty, almost naked state with just her wrestling boots, pads and arm accessories on along with that prized TJPW title belt around her waist. She might have thought that was all but she saw that I was walking over to a pillar of the room only to come back across with another coil of rope that was already tied around that sturdy fixture. Kneeling down as I looped the other end around her boot at the ankle, and the length of it resulting in her leg being made to spread out towards it to force in place as I tied it there. Repeating the binding with her other limp to leave her once again with her legs spread far apart and with the positioning of her feet, her hips were actually pushing outward with her upper body leaning forward with her chest sticking out. Resulting in her not just strung up in bondage, but completely at my admittedly perverted mercy in all too consensual fashion from the lusty stare she was giving me as I moved behind her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12