Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you reading my fucking mind?” She was gasping already like this was the most she’s been turned on her whole lift as she looked back over the shoulder as I stepped over the rope attached to her feet and got into my own position as I took a hold of the grip of the chain once more. “AHHHHH FUCK!! YES YOU ARRRRRRRRRRE MMMMMMM!!” She soon was moaning out in delight as I drove my dick not just back into her, but balls deep to leave her head tilting back in ecstasy even without me tugging on her yet. Although feeling that myself as her snatch clamped around my cock as just that first drive in set her off along with the held and bound position she was in. Showering my prick in her juices to further soak me and leave me smiling as I groaned out. Sweating myself as I endured her hitting a strong peak already, but us both knowing this part of the fun had only just begun. “C-Come on! More! MMMMM!! MORE DAMN IT, YOU FUCKER!!”

So I got right to work. Fucking the gorgeous, talented pro wrestler and Idol with my fat, long dick. Making her body sway back and forth in place as I made that lovely, almost naked body of hers jolt in response to my stiff pumps. Already not just her breasts bouncing but the title belt she wore jolting up her sweat-covered stomach as I took her from the back. Giving the camera at the front a great view of that body shifting and the look of desire on her face as she stared back, knowing full well every second of her being fucked like a bondage addict was being recorded, and at multiple angles no less. Yet again making sure I spread one of her butt cheeks to the side so a back camera got the shot of my rod working like a piston into her slot.

“UHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK!! YEAH, YOU BASTARD!! MMMMM! FUCKING PERVERT!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!” She groaned out her own brand of foul mouthed encouragement as the sweat dripped down her face. Her body on display like a living sex statue as the ropes binding her arms above her legs and making her legs spread apart kept the very un-Idol like member of the UpUpGirls group stuck in place. Ready to be fucked nice and hard like this like she was more suited to be frequenting sex clubs and bondage sessions than competing in a pro wrestling ring. Her body swaying to the front and sharply back as I slammed my dick into that familiar but still snug pussy of hers. “AHHHH FUCK!! MORE!! OH FUCK!! HARDER!! COME ON! USE ME!! MMMMMM!! FUCKING… UHHHHH!! B-BREAK ME!! AHHHHH FUCK!!” She howled out as her fingers clutched the rope strung up to the hook high above, almost caressing the bondage to take advantage of the fingerless gloves she wore as her feet squirmed in place against the rope at her ankles. Showing, as if those loud and shameless moans didn’t already prove it, that she was in the zone and drunk on desire to be fucked in such a perverted and powerless position.

And who was I to deny a stunning wrestler of her desires? Pumping away, making my crotch slap off of her backside as I drove in deep to the hilt each and every time. Adding in the occasional spank to her rump for good measure and noting how she groaned every time to not even miss a beat from the stimulating sting of the strike. Seeing first hand how much of the rough stuff the lover of death match wrestling can handle as I pounded her so hard that not just her title around her waist was jolting up, but the goggles she wore around her neck were almost flying up to the level of her chin from my stiff strokes. My main focus being on enjoying, and lasting, inside of that dripping wet box of hers. Her walls still very snug even after all this harsh pounding I’d given her to take full advantage of her willingness to get some interracial action with more than a generous helping of bondage tossed in for good measure.

With that in mind, I took a grasp again of the chain attached to the fetish collar the Joshi beauty had on as I saw her head fall forward from likely the pleasure building in her once again. A sharp pull, making her moan out loudly into the air and gaze up at the rope and hook keeping her arms stretched up above her head. Her tongue flicking out of that groaning mouth, making spit fly off from the piercings in her tongue as I kept a hold on her and made her stay with her head pulled back. Pushing her chest out but not quite far enough for my other arm to not be able to reach around. Gripping onto her bust for a firm grope as my fingers found the other piercings she had. Allowing me to tease and toy with her rock hard nipples as I held the metal there instead of just going for the nubs themselves.

“AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!” That set her off all over again as I pounded away into her slot and attacked her senses with sharp tugs to the neck and twists on the nipples. Making that tight enough already pussy of hers once again cling like a clamp around my prick as I fed it in and out of her slit. More juices flowing out, dripping down her spread apart legs and hitting the floor to leave a visible little puddle on the stone floor of this sex den we were using. “FUCK… MMMMM… FUCK… FUCK!!” She groaned out and I had a feeling that if it wasn’t for the ropes holding her arched in place on her feet she might have collapsed forward to the floor from the intensity of a second, powerful orgasm in a row. A wicked smile on her face as she ran her lower tongue piercing across her lips and allowed herself to be used in such a shameless, filthy way. And every moment of it captured on multiple cameras like she was more a veteran porn actress than a pro wrestler for how well she can handle such a stiff pumping.

Of course, taking on such a hardcore loving, and clearly in more ways than one, beauty like this was taking its toll on me as I stood sweating myself behind her. Ramming my fat white dick in and out of that dripping wet Asian snatch of hers, ensuring she rode out every moment of this latest peak. While I enjoyed that snug feeling gripping my prick as I ventured in balls deep each and every time. Still tugging away on her ‘leash’ even though with her legs bound and spread she couldn’t even push back into me really. It was a thrilling enough sensation for her to be used and reminded of how powerless she was held in place like this. Keeping a grin on my face too as I finally let go of her pierced nipple and gave a last spank to her rump before I pulled my throbbing cock out of that more than well banged hole.

As I knelt down and untied the rope from her ankles, the groan she let out made me wonder if she was more sad she was being freed rather than from her pussy feeling so empty now. Seeing her sway in the air as indeed the rope above kept her ‘standing’ as I reached up and untied her from it, having to catch before she slumped down. “P-Pervert…” Hikari sinfully growled at me as I moved her down to kneel on the ground in the shallow puddle of her own juices and sweat to stain her kneepads and boots. That being the least of her concerns as I reached around and untied the International Princess Championship from around her waist. Then taking advantage of her hands being still bound as I placed the title over her hands so she had to hold it up just under her face. Confusing her a little more as I took her goggles she still wore and slid them all the way up to cover her eyes but still have some strands of hair over them as well before I stood back up.

She soon figured out what I was planning when I took a hold of my cock, soaked in her juices and I started to jerk off. Staying obediently in place, especially as my other hand still had a hold of the fetish collar she wore. So it only took a swift round of pumps before I let out a deep groan. Shooting my thick load onto her as the first blasts caught across those entrance gear goggles of hers, ‘blinding’ her as the spunk coated over the lens and already started dripping down. Catching up into her hair over her forehead and at the sides of that pretty face for an extra sticky mess even before I began aiming downward. Pasting her cheeks, nose and lips as she couldn’t help but stick out that familiar to me tongue of hers, resulting in those piercings of hers getting a coating as she stole a taste of me.

Adding in the extra filthiness to this all was that the prized championship title belt she was holding up was also getting sprayed with my spunk. Either from my direct aiming down onto the shining metal front plate of her blue strapped title, or from the drips falling off her gorgeous face and goggles onto it. Disgracing the title she proudly defended but her groaning showing she loved the sinfulness of it all as stayed in place until I groaned and stroked out the last drips to wipe off onto her belt. Hearing me step back she knew I was done, since my load covering the lens of her eyewear left her unable to actually see. Not needing to as she knew I, along with the cameras, were recording this all as she raised her title up to her face and began to lewdly lick across the centre plate. Cleaning up the mess I’d dumped onto it as she scooped up the hot tongue and gulped mouthfuls down. Even if in the process of licking she was adding to the mess as more spunk dripped from her face back onto it.

I took advantage of her being busy with the licking up snag one of the cameras off its tripod, getting in close for a zoom in of the aftermath of the money shot as she dined on my seed and swallowed each mouthful down without any hesitation. “So, let me get you a towel Noa-Chan and I can clean you up.” I said after getting more than enough footage of that filthy end to our encounter as I stopped the filming to save that camera’s film.
Hearing that, Hikari just let out a confident laugh. “Please, foreigner… Just take the goggles off and put them on my hands and I’ll clean them… Then after that? You can then untie me.” She said, smirking as the cum dripped off her lips to keep staining her prized championship.
“Well, only if you insist… In fact, after all that? I do have something else for you to do if you don’t mind.” I said as I walked over to a table, giving my ever expanding Big Book a tap on the front cover as I glanced back to watch Noa go back to licking up my load with approving groans for each mouthful.

* * *

Later on in the evening, with that talented and gorgeous Joshi well and truly satisfied I was left to clean up in a literal sense as I finished mopping the stone floor of the juices that had been left behind. Wiping sweat from my forehead as I rinsed out into the bucket before pulling the small cart on wheels back across the room to the table. I had a newfound respect for the unsung heroes of the crew for pornos having to clean up the mess afterwards, let alone put away all the rope and toys.

It was all worth it as I looked over that spread of two pages for today’s entry. Already adorned with the signature and some personal contact information, alongside an autographed promo picture of her proudly holding the very title she’d been fucked wearing and had to lick my spunk off of. I’d even been given a one of her own ‘fetish’ studded arm bands as a souvenir. It was going to fit nicely in alongside all the screenshots from the tape, or tapes actually considering the multiple angles I had to play with, from that bondage-filled encounter.

Time enough after my cleaning up duties to apply pen to paper once again and document my findings: ‘If you think you know everything that a Japanese Idol is all about, then you’d better think again with this hardcore stunner! As kinky as they come to make even the most deranged pervert blush, she can give back as good as she gets – but perhaps love taking even more! So be sure to know some good, tight knots if you want a piece of Noa-Chan as it’s going to take more than just some regular, vanilla, hot and sweaty action to even get her wet! 10 out of 10!’

With that all written up, I closed my Big Book up and tucked it away along with my pen into my carry bag that contained the tapes of the day’s encounter. Holstering it over the shoulder as I pushed the washing cart out and headed to the door to be on my way. I would have never thought that a bondage sex den would be one of the places I’d conduct a review in but if the needs must? Then the means more than justify the wild, shameless ends! All in the good name of making sure I can document as many wonderful, gorgeous women of pro wrestling as I can possibly get away with.

* * *

I am not accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12