Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 28

Story Info
WWE's Alexa Bliss has some fun on her Playground.
7.1k words
4.22
7.2k
8
0

Part 28 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Alexa Bliss (WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 28

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Another Monday night, and another trip backstage to an arena hosting an edition of Monday Night Raw for the WWE. The ever helpful friends of mine known as bribes and lying helping me to secure backstage, all access passes so I could pass unnoticed. Still, I was clad professionally in my suit and tie with a camera in hand ready to pounce should an opportunity arise for me to bag a new entry to fill out my Big Book, which happened to be hidden away in my inside pocket.

"Hmmmm... Now who to go after?" I said to myself as I checked over my camera. "Then again with those so-called 'budget cuts' that happened, are there even any ladies left on the roster for me to interview?" I thought out loud with a smile as I walked along a corridor. However, I had to stop and do a double take. Going back in the direction I'd come from when I spotted a peculiar sign on a door. 'ALEXA'S PLAYGROUND' was scrawled onto a piece of cardboard in what looked like crayon, along with rather sinister 'doll face' drawings in a couple of corners. I stroked my chin as I looked it over and the saying came to mind about 'Don't stick your dick in crazy'. However, I also knew that there was a little unfinished business with a certain Little Miss Bliss from an earlier trip to the WWE a long while ago. So, more thinking with my dick than my brain, I pushed the door open and invited myself in.

Rather worryingly, I had to step through quite a bit of darkness before I found a curtain to step through. Finding the sizeable room backstage that was indeed set up as Alexa's Playground with a kiddie park-like set up of a swing set on one side and plastic slide toy on the other. There was even a wooden rocking horse toy that, freakishly, was moving on its own without anyone or anything touching it.

My attention however went to the multi-time former Women's singles and Tag Team champion in the WWE. The former Goddess, now the sinister, otherworldly powered beauty, Alexa Bliss. Currently humming to herself and kicking her sneaker clad, long socks wearing feet in a carefree manner as she used the swing to move back and forth. She had on a purple dungarees style dress with a sinister form of her Bliss head logo on the front, with a tight pink T-shirt underneath that clung to her huge, enhanced tits. Her blonde hair with dyed pink ends tied up in two shoulder length, messy pigtails.

After a few moments, Bliss brought herself to a sudden stop as her head turned and she locked onto me. "...Oh! You look familiar, Mister." Seeing it was just me, and not an intruding Superstar, she went back to playing on her swing. "Come! Come on, take a seat! I won't bite! Well, much..." Bliss added with a somewhat deranged giggle.

"Sure..." I cautiously said as I moved and took a seat on the other sturdy, wooden swing as I watched her move back and forth. "I hope your friend Lilly won't mind me taking her seat?" I offered to try an ice breaker.

"Oh, don't worry about her. She's in time out." Bliss all too casually said as she kept swinging. "Messed a little bit too much with flames and fireworks. But it was kinda funny." She said, laughing again before she locked onto me again. "Hmmmm... Actually, you do look awfully familiar..." She scanned me over.

"Well, uh... There was that one time I think about a year or more ago. A backstage edition of A Moment of Bliss with yourself and Nikki Cross?" I reminded her.

"Oooooooooh!" She locked onto me, remembering it. "You had that book filled with dirty pictures, didn't you? Naughty little man..." Alexa said, smirking deviously as she looked me over. "You left me playing with myself while you had fun with Nikki..."

"Well in my defence, I think you ordered me to test out Nikki while you just watched." I countered as I saw the approving look she was giving me.

"Well, that might have been the old, boring me... But I'm now the kind of girl who loves to have fun..." Bliss licked her lips as she brought her swinging to a stop. "And since it's just you and me here in my Playground... I think we should really have some fun..." She said as she hopped off from her seat and moved to in front of me.

"That's awfully nice of you!" I grinned as I reached for my camera and held it. However, I blinked when I saw the reading on the screen. "Huh? The battery is flat? But it was fully charged a moment ago..." I said as the reading seemed to be flickering, like some unnatural force was effecting it.

"Awwww, too bad!" Bliss smirked, a glint in her eyes like she knew what was causing the sudden malfunction. "Guess you'll have to focus on little old me instead then!" She said, yanking down my pants and locking her eyes onto my thick and long cock as even with the unsettling events going on, I was hardening even before she gripped me. "Come on, Mister... It's playtime..." She purred with a wicked tone as she leaned in. Starting to run her tongue across the head of my crown while she pumped her hand up and down on my shaft. Making me easily moan out while she let out an approving hum as she lapped at me. Using a smooth double team to jerk me off and swirl her tongue slowly and smoothly around the thick bell-end. Not looking like that being in such an unhinged state had made her miss a step sexually as this was looking already like a far from novice action. Leaving me rock hard as she licked around the head of my prick as her hand stroked off the base.

"Mmmmm... Hope you don't scream too much..." Alexa teased before she parted her lips and lowered her pigtailed haired head down. Making me moan again as her wet and warm mouth engulfed my cock as she started to suck me off. Smoothly moving along my rod as her hand just moved to use fingers to hold my shaft in place. Letting me get a feel of her nicely soft lips as I watched her pretty face slide up and down along me. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." She groaned around me, making her lips stretch as she handled a thickness she didn't seem too used to. Already noting her arousal from the outline of hard nipples poking out just at the sides of her dress over the pink T-shirt. Plus, she wasn't exactly going easy on me as her mouth worked steadily along my size. Getting her saliva slowly dripping down as she slurped away and I felt a flick of tongue on my underside for good measure.

"Awwwww damn! Mmmmmm... Fuck, that's good..." I moaned, forgetting about not being able to snap pictures as I watched Alexa's gorgeous face bob up and down towards my crotch as I stayed seated on her swing. Her pigtails already swaying a bit as her head moved up and down in that smooth, eager motion. Her lips tightly pressed around me as she sucked me off and got that saliva over my thick inches. "Mmmmm... Not that I expected you not to be good of course!" I made sure to add, not wanting to upset the sinister beauty. She seemed to just let out a muffled giggle around me in response as she kept working up and down on me. Her eyes locked up at me, and thankfully not trying to put me into a trance, with a hint of lust in that stare while she slid her mouth along my size.

"Mmmmmmphh! Mmmmmmph... Shlllrrrppp... Mmmmmmm..." The multi-time former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion moaned around my cock as she sucked away with a wicked eagerness. Deeply moving her mouth down on my rod as the saliva started seeping past her lips, dripping down onto the wood of the swing I was still sitting on as her face further approached my crotch. Her hand moved off from my cock, and not just so her mouth had the freedom to move down even more. Both hands going onto the swing seat itself as she pushed it away from her. Now still bobbing on me, but making my cock almost thrust into her oral hole while she slurped as she had me move back and forth on her signature toy. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmphh!! Hmmmmmphhh... Shhhrrrlllpp..." Lewd, sloppy noises escaping her as she worked her mouth quickly up and down on me and not even making her eyes water for a moment as she went down deep onto me. Making my balls bounce off her chin when my swinging motion met her push down as she slipped my dick into her snug, wet mouth to both of our moaning delight.

Alexa puts her hands behind her back, just using her talented mouth to pleasure me as she pumped her lips up and down as my cock pumped in deep as she deep throated me with ease. Not even gagging for a moment as I felt her throat massaging my inches as she stuffed herself in deep. Her pigtails swinging back and forth in time with the seat I was on as my crotch was brought in close to her gorgeous face before sliding back as she pulled off for a few inches. The saliva drooling down before she plunged back in with a hungry groan. Making a dirty slapping sound ring out when my nuts met her chin as she slobbered around my base. If I wasn't so caught up in watching her suck me off even better than a porn star could, I might have questioned why the swing was still moving without myself or her actually applying any pushing motion to it.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm!! Hmmmmmphh!!" Bliss closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of my long, thick cock stretching her throat out. In turn I moaned with a smile as her saliva coated me and dripped down to my balls, leaving splats on the wood of the swing I was seated on. Perhaps it was no surprise a wicked female like her would enjoy some of the rough stuff as she was dishing out a deep throat that would leave most women gagging with dark tears down their face. I had the feeling that Little Miss Bliss might be quite the Size Queen and able to take far more than just this. Bobbing back and forth as those pigtails kept flowing back and forth. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm... Shhhlllppp..." Her pumps up and down continued as she took me in and out of that experienced, snug and wet throat. Looking back with with a mischievous, if not dark, look in her eyes as she rose slowly all the way up while the swing unnaturally stopped its movement on its own. Allowing her to groan when she pulled off. Spitting down onto my bell-end before she cutely gave my crown a smooch on the tip like she was saying 'good job!' for lasting inside that wonderful mouth of hers.

"Mmmmm! Delicious!" Alexa giggled with a disturbed tone to her as she stood up. "Like sucking on a big old lollipop!" She said as she reached up and unclipped the dress she had on. Shamelessly dropping it to the ground of her Playground as she showed off she didn't even have shorts on underneath, so her smoothly shaved and already wet looking pussy was exposed to me.

"Glad I could uh, meet your approval already?" I offered with a smile. Glancing down at my camera as I swore I heard some sort of clicking like it was still working, despite it being 'out of charge'.

Bliss smirked as she suddenly snatched the camera out of my hands, setting on the free seat. "Now now, Mister... It's rude not to give your playmate your full attention." She teased, before helping herself to move forward and right into my lap.

"Guess I can make up for that..." I smartly said, reaching down to line up my dick with her entrance as she wrapped her legs around me. Both of us moaning when I pushed up into that snug pussy.

"Mmmmm! You'd better!" Bliss warned me with a hint of threat in her voice as her hands gripped the rope of the swing seat hanging straight up to above us. Using that as the grip as she began to bounce herself up and down on my fat, long cock as her own saliva coating me helped act as a sort of lube to already make the motion nice and smooth. The swing we were on being to rock back and forth as I quickly got to work myself, thrusting upward into that snug pussy. "Ahhhhh... I do HATE being disappointed by bad playmates..." She said with an unsettling giggle as she locked eyes with me. Her big, fake tits already pressing against my chest as she made sure I wasn't getting away from her any time soon. The thought perhaps in the far back of my mind, but easily clouded by how good her tight snatch felt gliding along my inches as she moved up and down on me. Moaning her own approval at me as I pumped up to help get my cock further into that wet tunnel that was clamping around my rod.

"Ahhhhhh... MMMMM... Yeah, we wouldn't want that now, would we!" I said as I cautiously held her waist, helping keep her in place on my lap as she worked up and down on my pole. Three motions going on at once as not only was she lifting and dropping onto my crotch while I pumped upward into her slot. The swing was moving back and forth, helping to leave her pigtails swaying in time all as she smiled away like fucking in her personal, rather demonic, Playground was a regular thing for her. "AHHHHH... But you should know already... MMMMM... From that time with your former friend that I don't disappoint." I pointed out between my groans, reminding her of the time when she self pleasured while I fucked another WWE Superstar. Now she was the one getting the full experience, taking my long and fat cock nice and deep into her twat as her crotch was now striking mine as she got used to my size.

"MMMMMM... Seeing is believing, don't you think?" The Columbus, Ohio-born beauty moaned out as she stayed smirking. Her more than nicely rounded butt smacking off my legs when she dropped down and took my dick in to the hilt. Happily filling herself up with eager bounces as she made her covered tits slide against my chest. The swing we were using to enhance the action not even creaking despite how firmly she was moving herself onto my rod as she groaned out and kept her legs wrapped around me in a rather possessive fashion. "AHHHHH... Besides! I'm a far better FUCK than she ever will be, don't you think?" She titled her head to the side, her pigtails still flowing back and forth as she stared with a sinister glare at me. Still keeping herself bouncing stiffly on me to keep us both groaning. Showing off her clear experience as she kept that snug pussy moving along my size in a smooth motion, getting quicker as I got stuffed deeper up into her clearly needy, if not wicked, snatch.

"AHHHHH... Of course you are!" I quickly answered, wise enough to know it was never a good idea to piss off a female I was fucking, especially one with 'Fiendish' powers at her disposal. Keeping my dick pumping away smooth and stiffly into her snatch as I felt her juices now coating me from her repeated, energetic bounces up and down on me. My hands holding onto her slim waist as the pint-sized beauty worked herself straight up and down on me even with us both still swinging back and forth while fucking. "MMMMM... Not that I think you just go around fucking anyone... MMMMM... Who stumbles upon your Playground, of course..." I made sure to add as I enjoyed her snug, wet pussy gripping pole as she shifted up and down. More than matches my pace with her own up and down movement to show off her own skill. Keeping her pigtails bouncing at the pink dyed ends brushed against my face and those huge, rounded tits of hers slid against me as she rode my dick. So caught up in taking this wild ride that I didn't consider at the time how the swing we were fucking on was still moving without either of us putting any new momentum into its motion. Although I did swear I heard my 'empty' camera snap a new picture without any setting on it allowing it to actually take a pic.

Alexa let out another wicked laugh as she licked her lips, making me stare back at her from the glance to the side I'd done. "Of course not, silly! Just like I'm sure... MMMMM!! GOSH!! You don't just flatter every wrestling woman you sneak up to... MMMMM!! Just to get your big, fat, long cock stuffed into them..." She taunted me with a sexy but sinister smirk. Knowing full well what I was up to but still riding away on my cock as I dished out a piston-like rhythm to fill her up balls deep again and again. Her rounded ass jiggling whenever she dropped down onto me and I met her with a fresh, stiff pump upward to keep the clap ringing out around the Playground. "How many have you gotten to 'play' with so far? MMMMM... Nikki, Becky, Dana, Bayley, Xia, Toni, Mandy... AHHHHH! OOOOOOOH... You're such a bad, naughty boy..." She purred as her hands slid up and down the swing ropes she was holding onto to help drive herself up and down on my pumping cock. Showing off why even while no longer being The Goddess she's one of the most lusted after women in WWE history with this sort of top notch bouncing. Especially considering the momentum of the back and forth swinging of the seat we're on while she drops and lifts herself again and again onto my cock.

"Wait, how did you know about them?" I questioned, stopping my pumps. "You haven't read my book yet since..."

She cut me off, giving me an intense, and admittedly terrifying, glare. "I have my ways..." Alexa vaguely said as she stopped her bounces and at the same time, the swing we were on stopped as well. "Now, come on!" Her smile suddenly came back as she dismounted me. "My turn on the swing!" She decided as she grabbed my wrist and, despite her small size, rather easily pulled me off the swing.

"S-Sure??" I said as she pulled me up then let go as she moved onto the swing. This time using it to lean over as she rested her stomach on the wooden board. Leaving her nicely meaty, perfectly rounded booty sticking out. "Wait, are you... Lubed up already?" I noted, seeing how her asshole was already shining from what appeared to be lubricant, slowly dripping down her crack. "How did you..."

"Like I said, I have my ways, silly!" Alexa rolled her eyes like I was the one not making sense. "I used the bottle over there, see?" She pointed to the free swing seat which, against all logic, suddenly now had a small container of lubricant sitting on it next to my camera. A bottle that certainly was not there moments before when I last looked over.

"I, but... Huh??" Even with as much as I've seen over my time filling out the Big Book, this one had me stunned. But I decided not to question this and just go with it. Reaching over to apply some of the lube onto my cock with some quick strokes before I moved behind her. Spreading those nicely plump cheeks of hers as I pushed my cock forward. Penetrating her asshole with surprising ease as her back passage seemed to be eagerly taking me. Making me groan out at the tight feeling as her walls clung to me as I entered her clearly tightest of holes. The beauty I was taking appreciating it too as she moaned out, tilting her head back in approval. Her legs spread as she kept toes on the ground in order to stay bent over as her big tits hung down in her top on the other side of the board she was using like a form of sex-aid harness.

"MMMMMM... Oh golly! MMMMMM... Taking a girl in the butt?? MMMMM... Such a dirty boy!" Bliss purred with loud approval as she started to, unsurprisingly, use the swing she was leaning over to her advantage to help with the sexy. Pushing forward with her feet then pulling back as she pushed her backside towards my cock. A welcome boost to help get my inches gradually further into her super tight rump as her dangling pigtails also swung back and forth in time with that far from lazy motion she was doing. "OOOOOOOOH! MMMMMM... Gosh! You really know how to show a playmate a good time, huh? MMMMM... Better than the others I've... Had hang out with me!" She added with a groan, like she was about to say something else but stopped herself. Moaning instead as she felt my dick slide in and out of her tight asshole as she not so much pushed back but used momentum to send her booty back towards my body as I stood behind her. More than enough of a feeling to keep me moaning as it felt like even with her using this Playground apparatus she was just as much banging me as I was taking her from the back.

daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers
12