Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing was for sure, having my dick stuffed between two gorgeous, rounded ass cheeks was taking my mind off the sinister surroundings I was in. Staring down to watch that booty backing up into me before the former Miss Money in the Bank shifted forward as I pulled a couple inches out of her asshole. Soon thrusting back in with a moan as I found her backside to be as accommodating as her talented mouth and wet pussy had been earlier on. A body built (especially considering her enhanced chest) to fuck along with taking it as well. Hearing her moan as she gazed back with an intense look as she seemed to getting off on anal sex even more than the regular stuff. Perhaps not surprising considering her near demonic ways that sodomy would be a kink of hers, which suited me fine to test out what her once nicknamed 'Biscuit Butt' can handle.

"MMMMM... Usually I'm the one making people scream... AHHHHH YESSSSS... MMMMM!!" She smirked over her shoulder at him, her hands back behind her to hold onto the ropes of the swing she's rocking herself back and forth on as she kept her legs nicely spread to use the points of her feet to keep the motion going. "Oooooooooh! MMMMM... So it's super fun to have a nice guy like you... AHHHHH!! GOSH!! Make me scream out for once..." She added between moans, licking her lips as one of the few women to have been a Women's Champion on Raw, Smackdown and in the Tag Team division took my cock like she was more destined for adult film awards than in-ring accomplishments. Her nicely juicy backside starting to strike my crotch as I was able to drive in deep with my balls hitting off her skin as she began to sweat. Smelling her arousal in the air as well as her pussy, without even being directly touched, dripped juices down to the ground of her personal Playground as she openly got off on having her ass fucked.

"AHHHHH... Sounds like you've been let down a few times..." I stated as kept a hold of her slim waist, even as she was more than doing the work to keep herself not just in position, but to drive herself back and forth in order to push against my shaft. Using her own signature swing in order to rock forward and back in perfect timing with my stiff pumps. Making her cheeks ripple as I went in to the hilt to stuff her anal passage full. "MMMMM... Scratch that... I think it's more like... AHHHHH FUCK! Not enough guys can keep up with you..." I added, as it was clear that whether as The Goddess or here as the deranged 'Fiendish' beauty she was still a one of a kind beauty. Feeling myself sweating now in my attire I still had on as I worked my cock firmly in and out of her backside. Noting how her back passage was still clamped around my pole even after the length of time I've gotten to tap her fine, tight booty like this.

"Hey!! AHHHHH!! No swearing! MMMMM GOLLY!! This is a respectable Playground!" Bliss told me off but with a devilish smirk on that gorgeous face as a couple strands of her already messy pigtails fell out of place, clinging to her pretty features from the drops of sweat rolling down her cheeks. The least of her concerns as she continued to push herself away from my crotch just to use the swing seat to bring herself back into me and take my dick deep between her plump cheeks. "AAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMM... You're lucky you're making me feel... MMMM!! Really good, Mister! Otherwise... MMMMM GOSH!! I'd have to put you in time out too!" She threatened as she ran her tongue across her teeth and she didn't sound like she was joking, even with her words broken up by loud moans. Shifting away back and forth, meeting my pumps to keep her butt clapping back stiffly into me as even the swing set itself was creaking as it was used far from its intended purpose. But making me wonder if she has used her toys for more filthy purposes with how smoothly and swiftly she was able to drive back and take my cock in and out of her snug asshole like this.

"MMMMM... Then I guess I'd better earn it then..." I decided to take a risk as I pulled out of her ass, making her groan from the empty feeling in her back passage.

"I wasn't done there, Mister..." Alexa hissed at me with a less than thrilled glare, even as she took a split second to glance at my shaft.

"Well, I think it's my turn to lead the game, that's all..." I announced, pulling her off from across the plank of the swing. Turning her around to sit on it but making her legs straddle around the rope and hook around them. So her hips were raised up and both lower holes exposed as her hands gripped the cables as well to keep herself in position.

"Then you'd better make your turn count... Or else it'll be your last..." She warned, giving me another intense stare as I quickly stepped back between those spread, hung up legs as her body leaned back as far as the grip and position allowed her.

Wisely I pushed my dick back into her asshole to get us both moaning out all over again. Quickly taking a moment to lean over and push her pink T-shirt up above her chest, freeing those rounded, fake tits of hers as she even, despite her rage from seconds before, licked her lips approvingly. But first, I started to pump into her asshole and get her groaning out. Using a brief push on the ropes to get that swing moving once again to start things off, but then using a stiff thrust when she rocked towards me to send her back off in the opposite direction. Allowing me to drive in deeply already so my balls slapped off her skin as she did all the work of staying in the hung up, straddling position herself in order to all too willingly take my length.

"MMMMMM... Oh yesssssss... MMMMM!! I love this game, Mister!!" The former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion grinned as the sweat dripped down her gorgeous face and now clearly over her exposed tits. Her pigtails hanging down as she leaned back and took this pounding into her already well fucked backside, now going for a second round with a more unusual position as she once again used her signature swing play set to help with a more filthy task than it was designed for. "MMMMM... I'm gonna so steal this set of rules for myself in the future..." She added with a wicked laugh as she held the ropes and left her feet dangling slightly as her legs stayed hung around those cables. Keeping the frame creaking as I put it and her through their paces with the stiff way I was sending my pole in and out of her stunning, rounded backside.

I wasn't going to argue against that being the only thing she took from me, considering she spoke and acted like the type who could take your soul or anything else from you. I was more than satisfied to stare down watch that fine, tight body of her smack into me again and again as I drilled her ass with a round of stiff and straight pumps. Seeing her snatch drip juices, once again without her even touching herself even though she could, as the liquid trickled down to even touch my dick as I pumped away into her. Moaning myself as I began to sweat hard and had my pick of things to gaze at from down at my shaft burying into her booty, to up and her rounded, enhanced chest on display, and of course at her moaning facial features. Although I only briefly glanced there since I didn't want to risk being locked into one of her wicked trance-creating stares.

"MMMMM!! OOOOOOH GOSH!! OH GOSH!! MMMMM!! You're super good, Mister!! MMMMM!! Such a bad boy though! AHHHHH!! Making me wait all this time for this! MMMMM!!" The former Goddess moaned with half closed eyes, remembering full well are brief encounter a long while ago when she'd just watched the same cock she now eagerly taking drive another woman wild. Now sweating hard as she stared across at me, letting me pump away into her tightest of holes after I've already been balls deep not just in her ass alone, but in her mouth and snatch over the course of this trip to her sinister Playground. Keeping her rocking back and forth as she remained clutching her swing as she moved towards my hard pumps. "MMMMM! YESSSSSS!! OH GOSH!! MMMMM YES! YES YES YESSSSSSSS MMMMMM..." She nodded her head almost like a headbang, making those already matted and wild pigtails fly about as the blonde with dyed pink ends hair flew about as her arousal grew. As if I needed more motivation than I already had with her back passage still snug to say the least around my pole. Pumping away in and out of her asshole and keeping the slap ringing out with my crotch hitting off of her as I filled her up.

Seeing her approaching a peak, I made a move to reach forward with my hands while I kept my hips moving. Squeezing those big mounds of hers and feeling the flesh as I took a firm grip. Rewarded not just with a louder moan out of her but her sticking her chest out towards my hands to tell me to give some more. Happy to help out a needy beauty as he dug my fingers in to squeeze away. All as I kept my cock driving in and out of her asshole to keep myself groaning out as I smiled. Again, I swore my mind was playing tricks on me when I heard what sounded like my dead camera snapping a picture but I was so focused on pumping the stunning female Superstar that I couldn't even glance to the side. Drilling away into her raised up rear with my thick length to keep us both groaning away without any shame.

Thankfully for my soul, and probably other important body parts I spend most my time thinking with, I had managed to satisfy her enough to feel her back passage clamping around my dick. Alexa tilting her head back to let out a loud and long moan as she didn't just come from me fucking her up the ass. She squirted hard, sending out a rush of juices out of her dripping snatch, splashing out onto the clothes I still had on that were soaked enough from my own sweat. Leaving me groaning too from the increased tightness around my shaft as I kept thrusting away into her. Ensuring she rode out all the waves of pleasure from taking a big cock in her ass as she grinned wickedly as the squirting finally stopped and she let out a sinister giggle of glee from that intense orgasm.

Pulling out of that ass, I quickly moved up as I brought her swaying motion to a stop and pulled her up to properly sit on the swing. Making her smirk as she didn't object as I placed my cock between those large, fake tits of hers and pressed her boobs against my rod. Making myself moan as I didn't waste time as I pumped up and down, sliding between her mounds to make her groan even as I was the one getting all the pleasure right now. Helping myself to a grope of her breasts as I fucked them to top off having been balls deep in all of her pleasurable holes over the course of this visit to her spooky Playground.

"Mmmmm... I made a mess on you, didn't I, Mister?" Bliss teased me with a wicked grin as she let me pump in and out of her tits as I held them against my pole. Glancing down to watch my shaft move up as the crown brushed against the pink T-shirt she still had on but was hiked up over her chest before I slid back down to repeat the firm and swift motion. "Mmmmm... I guess it's only fair if you take your turn to do the same... But only because you've been such a nice playmate for me..." She claimed as she ran her tongue across her teeth as it was clear she was eager for me to hit my release as well. No doubt helped by the same cock that had made her orgasm now working in and out of her tits. She didn't even mind that this dick had come straight from being inside her ass to now pumping into her mounds.

I certainly got the impression that if I hadn't made her cum, I likely wouldn't be walking out of here in one piece let alone getting to fuck the stunning female Superstar's rounded chest. Moaning out as I used a stiff series of pumps, smoothly working my shaft up into the nicely deep cleavage I was able to create with those enhanced mounds of hers. Enjoying the sweat-covered flesh around my fingers as I moved back and forth into her while she all too happily let me have my fun. Leaving her groaning as she got to experience my hot cock using her body for only slightly less wicked actions as she's carried out herself during her time as a 'Fiendish' beauty.

Pulling my cock out, I began to rapidly stroke off as she took over the job of keeping her big tits pushed up and out at me. Not even flinching an inch when I started to blow a thick load with the first shots landing across her stunning, smiling face as I plastered her nose, cheeks, lips and chin with hot ropes. A shot or two hitting high over her forehead and into the strands of blonde hair left messily across her features. The rest of my seed I aimed down, coating across her tits to give both sides a generous helping. Even staining her fingers as she held them when the seed dripped down the sides with other shots falling down into the gap between before I went back to easing out the last drips onto her cheeks.

"Mmmmm... You made a real mess, Mister!" Alexa let out a rather manic laugh as she kicked her feet with glee as I stepped back. Bouncing on her swing seat as she clapped her hands. "But it was soooooooooooo much fun! You're one of my favourites now... Except you kinda, you know, spend way to much time trying to 'play' with any woman you can get with." She teased me.

"Uhhhh, thanks I guess?" I offered, still a little confused by this all.

"OK, you can go now. Play time is over." Bliss said in rather blunt fashion. All too casually pulling her pink top down over her tits, and seeming not to care that instantly the material was stained from my cum over her breasts. "Seriously. Go. Away." She snapped now, giving me dark and threatening look for a moment. "Oh, and don't forget this little thing." She added, tossing me my camera as I had to think fast to grab it. "Wouldn't want you missing out on the snaps. Bye bye now!" Alexa said, giggling again as even while half naked and cum-covered she started playing on the swing to rock back and forth. Humming away as if nothing out of the ordinary had just taken place.

Not needing to be told twice, I quickly zipped up and rushed through the back curtains to escape the Playground. Getting through the darkness as I emerged back out into the hallway of the arena I'd been at what felt like a good few hours ago. Startled when the door behind me slammed shut and I looked back at it. Blinking when the sign that had been there stating the Playground's location wasn't even there any more. Curiosity getting the better of me, I carefully opened the door up only to find a cleaning cupboard filled with brushes, mops and the like. So I just closed it back up and decided to excuse myself as I quickly walked off, heading to the nearest exit from the building. I didn't want to spend to much time questioning the seemingly impossible that I'd just went through.

* * *

Usually I'd be down in the dumps just back in my hotel room with nothing to show from my experience of the evening but I was happy to be away from the weird, yet wonderful, experience of surviving Alexa's Playground. Ready to chalk this up as being one of those 'one that got away' nights of not being able to bag proof of scoring. Just as strange was my camera was working fine and seemed to be fully charged now like nothing had ever malfunctioned.

With a sigh, I opened up my Big Book to perk my mood up with a look back at my previous entries. So I was surprised to say the least when I opened it up and found that the double pages I'd set aside for tonight's events had actually already been filled out! Not just with an autograph from Alexa Bliss, and a perhaps more threatening note that she'd find me next time instead of me finding her, but with pictures of the sex we'd been engaged in already set on the pages like indeed my camera had been able to freely snap away during the encounter. All topped off with a lock of blonde with dyed pink ends hair and crayon drawings of the Bliss head logo. Rather reminding me of a previous encounter with a wrestler with unexplainable powers.

I smiled since the means had more than justified the ends in this case. All that was left for me was to apply pen to paper and finish up the entry with a review: 'There's the old saying of 'Don't stick your dick in crazy' but the risk is well worth the reward if you enjoy some filthy playtime with this beauty. But not your usual Playground games either with Deep Throating, Booty Banging and Tit Fucking for you to try out! But be sure to bring everything you've got because if you don't please Miss Bliss, then there's no promise you'll make it out at all, let alone being quite the same! 10 out of 10!'

I put down the pen as I let out a sigh of relief as I looked at my watch. Since I'd bailed from the WWE event early, there was more than enough time to find some food at a more reasonable time than I usually get some at. However, just as I slipped on my jacket there was a knock at my door making me frown. I wasn't expecting company and yet when I looked through the peep hole, I saw no one there at all. Thinking it was someone playing a prank, I opened the door slowly only to jolt back when Alexa Bliss, fully glad in her dress and all, invited herself in. "Told you I'd find you, Mister!" She giggled wickedly as she skipped in. Coming to a stop as the door closed behind her in supernatural fashion. "Let's play again..." She licked her lips to approach me. My plans for food, and anything else, being put on hold for a good few hours to say the least.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories/chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or use the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12