Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 29

Story Info
With ex-NXT & current indies darling Santana Garrett.
7.1k words
4.5
2.2k
3
0

Part 29 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE, NXT, SHINE Wrestling or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Santana Garrett (SHINE Wrestling, former NXT)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 29

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

With the right contacts, and splashing a little cash of course, setting up an interview with a new target sometimes isn't that hard. When it came to Santana Garrett it was actually even easier than I thought. No disrespect intended to her, but after spending a couple of years stuck in WWE developmental and barely being used her stock wasn't exactly sky high in the business. So when my false offer of an interview that could give her some much needed exposure and attention came, she leaped at the chance.

All I had to do was set up the location. Renting out a building in Florida and hiring out a training-size (and likely used more than a few times for 'custom' match shoots and videos) wrestling ring which while smaller than the standard version had all the ropes and turnbuckles needed. Add in some cameras on tall tripods at different spots for a few angles, and I was set for some fun with the long time indies scene starlet.

"Please, come in!" I welcomed her with a smile, even holding the ropes open for her to step into the ring. I was dressed in just a regular suit with tie and shoes to further add to my act of just being a regular interviewer.

"Thank you!" Santana Garrett smiled at me, her lips thickly coated with red lipstick that was matching with her bright, long dyed hair. The former NXT Superstar dressed in a patriotic wrestling attire of red, white and blue with stars and stripes design of shorts hugging to her juicy, rounded backside and a short, sleeveless top fitting against her nicely sized chest. Along with boots and pads, wrist bands, tassels around the upper arm, and a signature headband across her forehead. "I'm really excited for this! It's been a while since I've gotten an interview." She admitted as she stayed smiling and struck a pose with her hands on her hips.

"Well, just give a second Miss Garrett and we'll get things going." I said, moving around the ring and reaching over the ropes to start the cameras rolling one by one.

"Oh, just Santana will do. I'm not that much older than you now, am I?" Garrett teased as she smiled.

"Well as long as your husband doesn't mind me not being too formal with you." I said, being playful myself back to her as I returned to be back over to her.

"Oh, I think we can keep a little secret between us two... And your cameras of course." She replied, giving me a wink.

"Oh yes we can..." I smiled, knowing there would be plenty that her hubby wouldn't find out about soon enough. "But let's begin, shall we?" I said, taking a moment to pause as she nodded in agreement. "Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm happy to say I'm joined today by a lovely, talented, gorgeous and all around butt-kicker of professional wrestling!" I said to flatter her. "A star of AEW, the WWE and NXT, SHINE Wrestling, Stardom of Japan, the NWA, WOW Women of Wrestling and so many more! It's the stunning Santana Garrett!" I said, motioning to her.

"Such an introduction! I'm blushing here!" Santana said with a laugh as she brushed her long, dyed red hair back. "I'm thrilled to be here!"

"As am I to have you here." I said. "Now Santana, it has been a while since you've been out in the spotlight... I won't dwell too much on how your run in sports entertainment went but now you're back! Ready to get back in the saddle as it were, so I've got to ask: Are will still going to see the Santana of old like we all know and love."

"Well, I'll admit my time in WWE didn't go quite as I hoped." Garrett admitted. "But it's still my time to shine as I love to say! I'm far from done yet and if I get the chance to I'll show the world that it's not a case of I've still got it... This girl has never lost it!" She proudly said with a gorgeous smile.

"That sounds great, Santana! But you know, seeing is believing..." I said as she gave me a curious look. "And talk is good and all, but I have to wonder if you can still hang with some of the greats of today. I mean, can you handle the sort of hard hitting action that we know today's talents can bring?"

"Hey, I'm not some old veteran, you know." Garrett said as she looked at me. "I'm not afraid of anything or anyone. I can take on any challenge that's put in front of me, and take on anyone."

"So you certainly aren't afraid to get down and dirty, and get physical if you have to, right?" I smiled, just waiting for her to make that sort of statement.

"Of course! After a couple years stuck not being able to shine, I'm so ready to show everyone what I'm capable off when I get the chance to." She stated with a nod.

"Well in that case? Let's not waste any time then!" I announced as she gave me another look of confusion, but her eyes then widening when I boldly unlooped my belt as I shoved my pants down.

"Woah, hey! What do you... Oh my God!!" Santana gasped when she locked onto my thick, long and already starting to harden cock.

"What? You said you were ready to get down and dirty..." I smirked, using her words against her as I stepped out of the pants and kicked them out of the way.

"I didn't mean like that!!" She said with a laugh, still staring at my cock. "And I didn't think I was signing up to this kind of interview! All that's missing is a damn black casting couch!"

"Oh come on now Santana... It's not like you're stranger to some controversy. Such as with a certain training school you were linked to in the past." I pointed out.

"You need to watch your smart mouth, buddy!" Santana snapped at me, ignoring the point I'd made as she stepped up close to me. "Or I might show you some of that butt-kicking ability you talked about me having." She said, but her warning didn't have much weight to it considering she was staring again at my dick. "And I bet some sneaky guy like you can't even properly use a big looking cock like this anyway..." Garrett claimed as she looked back to me.

"Well, you can be my guest and try... Unless you're more used to handling something far smaller than this from your husband?" I teased her as I stayed smiling.

"Oh, you're going to fucking get it now!" She narrowed her eyes but with a sexy smirk as she lowered herself down to her knees. "I bet I can finish you off in a few minutes!" Santana claimed as she took a hold of my dick.

"I'd take that bet... Not gonna stop you from trying though." I said as I stared down and watched her pump my cock. Smiling as just like I'd planned, pushing the right buttons along with a bold move had already gotten her right where I wanted her. And that just meant fun for the both of us!

"We'll see..." Santana said as she stoked me off. Leaning in with her head as despite being happily married herself, she didn't seem to mind getting a taste of another man's cock as she stuck her tongue out. Running across the fat head of my prick as she began to swirl around me. Ensuring I was getting nice and hard in her hand as she kept stroking me off for a quick double team of my rod. "Mmmmmm..." She moaned lightly at the taste of me. Getting the feel of my full, thick size as her palm moved up and down along me. Keeping her tongue slowly and softly sliding all the way around my crown with the steady, circular motion. Dabbing a little bit of saliva onto me as she stared up with a look that while trying to still act like she was mad at my comments about her, she was quite clearly into this and was already enjoying getting some big fat cock as she licked and stroked me.

"Guess I need to go all out to deal with a guy like you, huh?" Garrett reasoned as she pulled away just to stop the tongue work. Shifting gears as she then parted those coated in red lips of hers and slowly sank down onto my cock. Making us both moan as she wrapped those nicely full lips of her around my size and began to suck. Using a hand at the base to pump slightly while she gave me a feel of how warm and wet the indie starlet's mouth was. "Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm!" She moaned around me as I made those lips stretch as she bobbed up and down. Already having to brush her long red hair back over the shoulder while she stared up at me. Acting already rather shameless as she moved her mouth along my size and worked her spit along my inches. The tassels on her arms bouncing a bit as her hand moved to pump the lower part of my dick as her mouth handled the upper potion. Once again double teaming my tool in a new way and my moans showing it felt even better than just mere licking and stroking.

"Mmmmm! Remember, don't hold back now, Santana..." I encouraged as I stared down. Watching the gorgeous face of the former NXT Superstar sliding smoothly back and forth along my thick shaft as she kneeled in front of me. The saliva beginning to drip down me as I saw a sexy ring of red from off her lipstick forming at the mid-point of my dick from her repeatedly slurping down to that point. A little smudged lipstick the furthest of her concerns as she all too happily sucked off a man she's only just me. "Ahhhhh... I want to see if a babe like you has still got it, after all..." I teased with a smile as I was more than enjoying this blowjob as my groans already showed. A glance to the side making sure than the cameras were rolling to record her bobbing up and down on my dick as she pushed down a little further onto me. Her fingers unwrapping from my base while her free hand unintentionally (or perhaps she was well aware she was still being filmed?) helped make sure I still got clear shots of her face as she brushed back her flaming red locks when they fell over her features.

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmphh!!" As expected, the multi-time former Champion across countless promotions across the independent scene took the bait with another brief narrowing of eyes up at me. Before answering my challenge with actions as she pushed that stunning face further down onto my cock to keep me moaning while her own lusty groans vibrated off my prick. Something extra dirty about this all considering she was blowing me in the middle of a wrestling ring. Making herself gag as the bulbous head of my tool hit the back of that talented and clearly experienced mouth. Tellingly, and not just about her current state of desire, she didn't let the fact she was starting to choke on my cock stop her from keeping the smooth motion going as she kept sucking me off. "AHHHHLLLKK... MMMMM!! GAAAAAAAHHHH..." The half-closed eyes were now of focus and sin rather than anger as she kept her gaze locked onto me. Slurping away as the saliva drooled down and made her lipstick further smear onto my dick for a naughty red glaze as new rings formed on my prick. Gagging when she pushed down and feasted on my big cock, really making the most of getting to sample a length like mine she wasn't used to handling but clearly had the talent to.

"GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMM... GAAAAAHHHH..." The hands of the woman once known as Brittnay in TNA Wrestling were clutching my legs now as she worked her head swiftly back and forth onto my fuck-stick. Her red locks swaying back and forth but still not able to block the view for my cameras as she plunged her oral hole deeply down onto my shaft. Those full lips touching my crotch and my balls meeting her dripping with spit chin briefly as she pumped her mouth on my dick. Drops falling down all the way to leave stains and spots on the canvas as she worked me over at an impressive pace. "MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAHHHHH... HHHHHHLLLKKK..." Her eyes watering slightly as the face fucking continued as the saliva dripped down onto her wrestling top. Only now seeing the outline of hard nipples, confirming her state of arousal at getting to suck on some long, fat cock. Going at my rod like she's more suited for a career in porn than pro wrestling as the stunning beauty sucked me off with speed and smooth technique. Her red headband just brushing against my skin from how close her face was into my crotch. Adding in a new smudge of a red ring of lipstick all around the base of my dick for good measure when she pushed right down and held herself fully on my cock for a few seconds before having to pull up and off with a lewd gasp.

"FUCK!" She groaned, sitting back as she took a moment to compose herself, wiping her eyes before brushing her hair back. "Oh shit that was fucking good..." Santana all too eagerly admitted, licking to those smeared lips as she looked up. "And you can last too! Makes for a nice fucking change..." She said, clearly insulting past flames and perhaps even her current one as she stood up.

"I take it I won that little uh, bet from earlier on then?" I smiled, and watched as she lifted her wrestling top up and over her head, showing off those nicely sized and rounded tits of hers.

"You fucking think?" Garrett teased as she gave me a wink. Turning around so she could slip her matching bottoms down, showing off that thick ass of hers and a smoothly shaved pussy, that unsurprisingly was already appearing ready and moist for me.

"Then I'd better make the most of my 'prize' for winning then, right?" I said as I let her step out of the bottoms before I led her over to one of the corners of the wrestling ring we were in.

There were no objections from her as I had her lean against the turnbuckles as she hooked one arm under the connector to the post while the other reached back to hold the top rope. Allowing me to lift up one of her tanned, smooth legs with her wrestling boot and pads still on as I stepped in. Pushing my cock into that wet and willing snatch of hers and further showing how turned on she was, she didn't even remark about the fact I was pushing into her bareback. Getting us both moaning as I enjoyed how snug her pussy was while she got stretched out by my thickness. Not stalling however as I built up the rhythm. Pulling back to leave just the head inside of her before I thrust firmly into her and repeated the action. Getting to prove to her that I wasn't just talk myself as it wasn't long before the motion was steady as I pumped into the stunning Florida native.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM... Fuck!! That's fucking big! MMMMM..." The former SHINE Wrestling Champion was all too happy to moan out her approval as she kept herself against the ring corner, standing on just one foot as I held the other up and pumped into her from the side. Already swaying back and forth as she worked herself against my thrusts. Moving her snatch back into me whenever I pumped in to help work my prick deeper into her snug box. "MMMMM! SHIT! That's fucking good! MMMMM!! Where'd you learn... AHHHHH... This kind of fucking interview skills??" She questioned, staring back at me as her long, dyed red hair also slightly swung in time with the rocking her body was doing in response to my stiff pumps. More than focused on the pleasure and my big dick ploughing into her that she didn't seem to know, or more accurately care, that I was deliberately holding her body in a way that left her perfectly angled towards the nearest camera. Filming a clear shot of my cock sliding in and out of her snatch as I made her moan out as her tits bounced from the light jolting she was doing against me.

"Mmmmm... A good journalist never reveals his sources!" I claimed with a smile as I kept her leg held and worked my dick smoothly in and out of her slick snatch. Getting in deeper now that she was clearly used to my vast size as I fed more inches into her eager box. Helped out by her pushing back against me even with only one foot planted on the ring mat as she rocked against the turnbuckle of the ring she's more used to competing than fucking in. "Ahhhhh... But don't tell me you're gonna let some... Mmmmm! Lowly reporter guy get the better of you, right?" I said as I kept my hips moving back and forth, sliding in nice and deep into those wet folds as I enjoyed how her pussy was nicely clamped around me. The slap of my crotch hitting against hers soon sounding out when I plunged in deep and filled her right up with all of my fat inches. Another display in itself that if she hadn't come back to wrestling after her time in WWE developmental she would have made a killing in the adult film industry.

"MMMMM!! Oh, no fucking way! MMMMM... You might be fucking good, and with... AHHHH... With a nice, big, fat fucking cock! MMMMM..." Garrett smiled back at me as she kept herself against the corner to use it and the ropes to just stay up on the one limb, but using them to drive herself back stiffly to meet each of my deep, incoming pumps into her twat. Tossing her long dyed hair back as she continued to stare at me with desire despite the fact we've only known each other for under half an hour. Let alone the fact that she was a happily married woman but was all too eagerly letting her legs be spread to take some long cock. "AHHHHH FUCK!! You might be good, stud! MMMMM SHIT! But I'm even fucking better! MMMMM!" She said as she was certainly giving back as good as she was getting. Working her tight, wet pussy back and forth along my pumping cock while I drove into her with a piston-like pace. Making my balls bounce off her tanned skin when I gave a new thrust to keep her moaning.

I kept my cock ploughing into her snug box as I fucked her side-on and kept her leg held up to ensure not just easy access, but an unrestricted view even with the ring ropes between us and my camera as I gave her snatch a firm stuffing. Able to go balls deep into the woman who has held Championships in the NWA, Stardom, WOW and plenty more places as I made her groan out in delight. The smack of our bodies connecting ringing out as she happily pushed back to take my dick, making me think I didn't even need to drive my hips towards her since she could just fuck herself on my prick with how lusty she was. But I wasn't one to slack off when it came to testing out what a stunning pro wrestler like her could handle so I kept my pumps moving steadily. Using perfect timing as I thrust in as she shifted back towards me and made not just the tassel accessories on her arms but her long flaming hair sway as she ground her twat against my cock.

"Mmmmmm..." I groaned, pulling out of her twat and setting her leg down. "So, what you're saying is that I need to go all out in order to impress you?" I said to again push her buttons, even as into this as she obviously was.

"Oh, you're already impressing me, babe..." Santana flipped her hair back before she stood up. "But if you think you stand a chance of beating me? You better not hold back!"

"I like the sounds of that!" I said as I led her over across the ring towards where another camera was set up, and this time backing her up against the ring ropes.

"Then let's see what you've got then!" Garrett replied as she didn't object to being set into position as she hooked her arms over the top rope and watched as I lifted her legs up, hooking them back over the middle ropes so she was sitting and straddling with spread legs on the ropes. Held completely off the canvas with her snatch on full display.

"MMMMMM... Yeah, fill me up, stud!" She groaned out as she stared down, caring not about the camera she would have seen right behind her before I'd made her climb onto the ropes as it filmed her taking my cock once again. Able to slide up deep into her wet and tight hole as I started to thrust with another firm and steady pace. Making that smack of my crotch meeting with hers ring out as I kept a hold of her toned and tanned midsection as I pumped her slot nice and deep. "MMMMM! FUCK... Oh fuck yeah! MMMMM! Come on! Give it to me, babe! OOOOOOOOOH!!" She groaned out, staring down to watch my dick vanish up into her box when I gave a pump in before only pulling a few inches back out of her. Giving a glimpse of my cock, still marked with the red rings from off of her lipstick from the earlier blowjob, before I drove sharply back in to go in to the hilt and make us both moan out.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12