Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH... My absolute pleasure, Santana! MMMMM..." I stated the obvious between my moans. Fucking a stunning pro wrestler like her was fantastic enough. But knowing that I was fucking the wife of another man gave an extra kinky edge to things to ensure I stayed smiling. Moving my shaft briskly in and out of her snatch for another dose of bareback sex as I stuffed her full. Making her gorgeous body bounce on the ropes she was hung up on as her snatch dropped down onto my cock lightly just as I pumped back up into her. Able to enjoy the sight of her rounded tits bouncing in front of me while the camera behind her captured the jiggle of her ass cheeks from her movement along with my dick driving up deep into her box. "AHHHHH... I wouldn't want to disappoint a star like you, after all..." I claimed, as if my intentions for this weren't mostly just to get balls deep in some hot, wet pussy. Keeping a grip on her midsection as I got a bit stiffer with my motion and quickened the pace so that slap of our bodies meeting rang out that fraction more shaper when I filled her up.

"MMMMM SHIT!! I fucking bet you... AHHHHH!! Fucking say that... OOOOOOOH!! MMMMM... To all the hotties you get to interview! MMMMM..." She gave me a sexy smirk as the former NWA World Women's Champion moaned out and bucked on my pumping cock as I made her bounce a bit on the ropes she was seated and straddling on. Her long, dyed red hair swaying behind her over the other side of the ropes down her back as she shifted on the cables she was more used to running off of to help delivering wrestling moves with than using as a sex aid. The bounces not quite enough though to dislodge her signature 'Headband of Power' she still had on. "AHHHHH! MMMMMM... And it fucking feels like... MMMMM! You're not exactly a stranger to stuffing this big... Fat... MMMM!! Long fucking dick of yours into a babe like me!" She added with a long groan. Clearly not objecting to becoming another notch in my bedpost with how great I was making her feel. Keeping my thrusts smoothly moving in and out of her wet, snug pussy as I groaned out myself. All as she kept herself very willingly clutching the ropes with wide, spread legs so I could hammer away into her still needy twat.

"AHHHHH... I couldn't possibly say, Santana..." I lied, having a feeling that perhaps she might not be so happy to know that I've bagged a woman who held the WOW World Championship that she once held amongst many other conquests. Instead making her focus on how good it felt to take a long, thick cock for once as I continued to send myself in to the hilt into her wet and still snug pussy. Keeping her shifting up and down on the ropes for a nice enough bounce that allowed her to drop down as if she was properly riding me. Allowing my cock to drive up into her as she came down to make sure I was filling her up to a limit that likely few of her past lovers, including the man she's currently married to, were ever able to hit. Keeping us both groaning out as my pace made the ropes creak a bit from the repeated jolting the former NXT Superstar was doing against them as I fucked her pussy with a stiff and swift pace.

"MMMMM... OH FUCK! AHHHHH!! FUCK YESSSSS... MMMM!! FUCK!!" Hardly poetic but damn fitting for the moment as I pumped away into her slit and kept her moving up and down against the ring cables that she was still holding onto. All too happy to be freely used as my thick cock made a new home for itself in her tightness. Leaving her love tunnel not just stretched out to fit the shape of my fuck-stick but soaking wet as her juices weren't just coating my cock, but dripping down to my balls and all the way down to the canvas of the squared circle we were fucking in. "AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMMM SO FUCKING GOOD!! MMMMMM!! FUCKING FUCK ME, BABE! AHHHHH..." She groaned out, sweat starting to form across her already stunning enough body as she took my cock over and over into her snatch. Tossing her flaming hair back once in a while so she could keep gazing at me with desire despite us only knowing one another for what's approaching an hour, let alone her happily married status and the knowledge I'd tricked her into this fake interview just to get a piece of her.

"Mmmmmm!" I pulled out of her snatch and she let out a groan of a more disappointed sort. "Don't worry! I just wanted to switch things up a bit." I said as I helped to unhook her legs from the ropes so she could hop off them and stand on the mat.

"Well considering how you surprised me so far? I can handle another trick or two..." Santana says, smirking as she's all too happy to be moves however I wanted to position.

"I'll take that as a compliment..." I let out a chuckle as I move her now to face the ropes but this time I first bent her over to push her through the gap between the top and middle cables. Pulling her back against the so her arms hook over and around the upper rope so her chest sticks out towards the filming camera. While her arched position and spread legs back inside the ring mean her juicy ass is pushed back towards me.

"Just give me a second here..." I said, reaching into a hidden pocket in the jacket I still had on even as I was noticeably sweating in the upper clothing I still wore. Pulling out the ever helpful bottle of sex lube I always had on me as I popped open the lid. Making her groan as I poured out some of it to slowly trickle down her ass crack. Before I applied a finger onto her snug asshole, meeting resistance and I began to slowly finger fucker her tightest of holes. Working the lubricant in and noting how she backed her ass up against my hand to help get my digit, along with the gel itself, deeper into her back passage. An early sign that she might not be a stranger to backdoor action as she groaned out and let me finger her as I pumped back and forth for a minute or two. Pulling out just to apply a bit of lube onto my own cock to show off my own experience at tapping some fine wrestler ass.

Popping the bottle away, I moved directly behind her as I spread her fleshy, tanned cheeks apart with a smile. Pushing my fat cock that she was already very familiar with against that glistening with lubricant asshole. Making us both groan deeply out when I pushed in and forced first the crown then an inch or so into that super snug entrance. Already completing the hat trick of sampling her pleasurable holes all in one day, and making it even better (or worse!) with the fact that I wasn't the man she was happily married to. Making it more than worth her while however as with my dick lodged into her asshole I gripped her nicely thick hips as I started off my motion. Working my cock in and out as I got our moans loudly echoing around the room as I fucked her from behind while she was arched through the ring ropes to take my dick with her lower half inside the squared circle while her upper body was leaning out as her arms hooked back onto the top rope.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK YESSSS!! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS, BABY! OOOOOOOH!!" The former Wonder of Stardom Champion purrs her approval as she looks back over her shoulder as she gets fucked up the ass from behind. Pushing her body back and forth through the ropes as she keeps her arms draped over the top cable so she can send her juicy ass back against the cock pumping between her rounded cheeks. Leaving her tits bouncing towards the camera recording this sex while her long, dyed red hair sways in time with her lusty motion. "MMMMM!! FUCKING DEEPER! COME ON! AHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSS... MMMMM!! BIG FUCKING DICK!! AHHHHHH... DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS! MMMMM!!" She moaned out, her pussy still dripping wet even without being directly touched right now. Getting off on anal sex alone as the sweat continues to coat her gorgeous body. Showing herself how she's able to give back as good as she can take by shifting herself against my firm thrusts even with both her body being at an angle and being stuck halfway in and out of the ring where she's made a name for herself across the independent scene.

I wasn't planning on disappointing her. Staring down and seeing her ample cheeks jiggle as I worked my dick in and out of her snug asshole as my cock went gradually deeper into her back passage. More than helped out by her sharp and eager pushes back against my motion as I stood behind her and kept a hold of her hips. Giving it to one of the few women in wrestling who can say they competed in AEW, WWE, NXT and Impact Wrestling amongst all the other promotions she's wrestled in. Right now the focus being on how fantastic she's taking a fat dick with her tightest of holes as I pumped away in and out of her booty. Keeping those cheeks rippling sexily as my crotch got closer towards her and I moaned out from how her anal walls were clamped around my rod. Stretching her out as she took my thickness and showed off signs that this was the kind of long, fat cock she was built to handle but had never gotten the chance to before now.

"MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" She howled out in delight. Juices dripping down her inner thighs from her intense arousal as some big cock anal sex was more than ticking her boxes. Tossing her hair back but that wasn't enough to make loose strands become unstuck from her face from all the sweat over her. Groaning out as she kept driving her backside hard into my crotch to keep the clap ringing out along with her loud moans. "FUCK YES!! GOD I FUCKING LOVE IT!! FUCK! BIG... UHHHHH!! FAT FUCKING DICK!! MMMMM! DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS!! AHHHHH!!" Garrett moaned out as she stared ahead, and didn't seem to be registering my camera on the tripod right in front of her. So lost in the pleasure that she was gazing right through the lens, and in turn giving it the lewd sight of her sex-drunk expression as her mouth hung open with her moans pouring out. Yet still with the capacity to keep moving her body back and forth in the gap between the ropes of the ring she was arched through.

I had a smile on my face as I groaned out, sweating hard in the clothing I still had on. I was the one who was supposed to be evaluating stunning female grapplers like her, but it never hurt to hear an approving review of my own sexual ability. My own enjoyment of course coming from feeling her snug to say the least back passage tightly gripping my pole as I pumped into her backside from behind. Watching as her plump cheeks now started to slap off my crotch as I went balls deep into her and she kept pushing her ass back to take my dick. I almost wished I had another camera to hand to capture that up close ripple of her butt colliding sharply into me when I delivered a new thrust into her cheeks. But knowing I had other cameras to capture plenty of this shameless anal action was more than good enough to fill an entry into the Big Book.

"AHHHH FUCK YESSS!! FUCK!! AHHHH FUCKING GOD!! SO BIG!! MMMMM!! SO FUCKING DEEP!! YES YES YESSSSSS!!" The former WWE Women's Royal Rumble and Mae Young Classic competitor continued to loudly moan out as her eyes began to roll back in delight. Showing an intensity for loving anal sex that the most seasoned of porn stars would be envious of. Her snatch soaking wet without even a finger stroking over those moist folds. Just loving my thick length drilling in and out of her rump from the back as she kept pushing her ass back into me while keeping her upper body sticking out on the other side of the ropes. "UHHHH!! GOD! DON'T... MMMM!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! MMMMM!! I'M FUCKING CLOSE BABY!! FUCK!! GONNA... GONNA FUCKING CUM!! MMMMM!!" She groaned out not so much as a warning but more like a proud statement of finally getting the kind of wild and hot action to drive her to a long overdue peak. Not perhaps figuring out in her state of lust that she was insulting her beloved husband let alone any past relationship with her shameless cries.

I soon enough felt her hitting that peak when I groaned out as her back passage clamped around my shaft with a renewed tightness. Set off by her orgasm as her pushes back came to a sudden halt, turning into a statue-like freeze as she stayed half in, half out between the ropes. Just jolting as I kept drilling into her juicy ass from behind as I was still in the ring fully. Squeezing her hips as I fucked her through her intense high and kept the clap of her ass hitting my crotch ringing out. Leaving her gasping out as her juices dripped down not just along her thighs but all the way down to the canvas of the ring. All topped off by her more than satisfied expression with a wide smile and glazed over eyes as she started to come back down to Earth as I eased off with the pace and force of my thrusts.

Pulling out of her backside, I gave myself a moment to admire how her asshole was in a sinfully gaping state thanks to my pounding work on her. But no time to celebrate just yet as I stepped through the cables to the apron, plucking the camera off the tripod before I moved her arms to unhook them from the top rope. Returning in before pulling her back through the ropes as well we were both fully inside the squared circle. Guiding her down to her knees in front of me just like how this had all started off, but now with a camera in one hand and the other furiously stroking off my throbbing cock as I aimed it down at her panting but grinning face.

Even as she clearly saw I was recording this money shot up close and personal, she didn't object for a second as I started to shoot my load. Making her groan as she closed her eyes just in time as my cum shot up high, coating across her signature headband as my load noticeably stained the material covering her forehead. Plenty of spunk for the rest of her already sweat-coated features too as I sprayed across her cheeks, nose, chin as well as some stray shots catching into her long, dyed red hair of hers. Along with her already smeared enough red lipstick and that grinning smile to plaster across her mouth and her teeth as she moaned. Unable to stop herself from licking her teeth to get a taste of me as I stroked out the last drops onto her face before letting go of my spent dick. Taking a long moment to get the close up of her pretty face dripping with my load.

"Mmmmm... Fuck..." Santana groaned, still smiling as she stayed kneeling and felt my load coating her. "God... I fucking needed that..."

"Sorry I couldn't give you the career boost you were hoping for..." I joked with a smile as I stopped the recording of the camera I was holding.

"Mmmm... I guess I can forgive you... Since you gave me more action in one day than I got during all my time signed to the WWE." Garrett smirked, wiping the jizz away from her eyes so she could look up at me with a still lusty look, made even better with all my spunk covering her. "But you need to help me clean up before I leave here!"

"Oh, that's not a problem... And in fact, if you'll humour me for a couple minutes after I get you a towel? You can do me one more favour before you head off..." I said, patting my other hidden inside pocket and the book that was contained within.

* * *

An hour later, I had closed up the now empty building before I pushed the set of keys back through the letter box to leave them for the owner to collect later on. Walking back over to my car in order to get in as I glanced back at my recording equipment all collected up and counted for. Ready for the footage to be transferred and saved from the cameras but that could all wait. For now, I opened up my Big Book and looked over the fresh set of pages that were already adorned with an autograph from Santana Garrett to match the one on the promo picture I'd brought with me, along with a phone number of hers for the next time I was 'free in town'. Going along nicely with the souvenir of the same bright red, but now with dried in stain of spunk, 'Headband of Power' that she had on during our encounter.

Taking out a pen, and noting how much like my plans to score with as many beautiful female wrestlers as I could my pens never failed me either, I began to jot down my review of the grappler I'd sampled today: 'She might not have gotten her true 'Time to SHINE' while stuck in developmental in sports entertainment. But this stunning, unsatisfied wife is down for some fun no matter the hole you get to tap! You could enjoy yourself whether it's her talented mouth, tight pussy or that juicy ass of hers. Everything is as red hot as that flaming hair of hers and it just goes to show -- you just need the right opportunity to make the most of a world class beauty even if past employers never could! 10 out of 10!'

With the entry almost completed save for the screen shots from the phoney interview I'd conducted, I closed the Big Book up and tucked it back safely into my pocket with the pen going in the other. Starting the car up as I backed up then drove out from the parking spots of the building as I headed home. Another in-depth, hard hitting evaluation in the bag and pages filled out in my Book. All in a sunny, Florida day's work for a totally serious and not simple a massive pervert journalist like myself!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12